𝙸 π™²πšŠπš›πšŽ β™‘οΈŽ || TXT OT5 βœ“

By ramen_and_jun

'why did you save me?' 'because' He sighed 'i care' A book in which a girl with a dark past, meets the happi... More

The little light, in my dark world
I care
Secrets
Fishy
Please take care of her
Just spill it!
Waiting for you
I missed you
His Brown Eyes
Pumpkin
Date

levenders

84 3 0
By ramen_and_jun

Now playing: 'Love so fine' by Cha Eun Woo

Total word count: 1089 words

============================

Obviously.

Ae-ra P.O.V

Soobin sat down on the couch, pouting angrily.

Soobin: this isn't fair!! You know I'm too tall for that!!

Ae-ra: aww is baby mad??

As I said that sentence, I could feel a few heavy glares at me. I looked around, and saw three of the guys staring daggers at me. One of them being Beomgyu, another being Taehyun, and lastly, Yeonjun. Damn why y'all so possessive??

Soobin: you need to apologize for it!

Ae-ra: I'm sorry

Soobin: PROPERLYY!!

Ae-ra: I'm sorry for running through under the table when you were chasing me, and then teasing you for being so tall.

Soobin: good!

He still didn't seem satisfied.

Soobin: you still have to buy me a bread bun! Two of them actually, since your brother ate mine.

He looked scarily at Taehyun as he emphasized the word 'brother'.

Ae-ra: oh come on! It isn't my fault we both came from the same mother!

Soobin: does it look like I care???

Ae-ra: foine!

It was me who sat down, upset on the couch this time.

The others laughed and sat down as well. I was sitting between soobin and beomgyu, while taehyun was beside beomgyu and yeonjun was beside soobin.

Huening kai was sitting on the fluffy carpet, infront of the couch.

Huening kai: so what do we do now?

Taehyun: I've been wanting to watch this one movie, for a while now.

Yeonjun: Train To Busan?

Taehyun: Bingo!

Soobin: I wanna watch it too!

Beomgyu: Ae-ra, do you wanna join us?

Ae-ra: I would love to!

Huening kai: yay noona will join!

-

All of us were so consumed in the movie, but what we didn't notice was the door clicking.

I suddenly felt someone caressing my hair. I assumed it was Beomgyu so i let it be. But oh how I wish I didn't.

Beomgyu suddenly stood up to get a drink, yet the soft hand caressing me head was still there. Scared, I looked up, but wasn't able to process what was next.

"M-mom"

"Yes sweetie"

She was still as pretty and sweet as ever. I was seeing my mom after so long. I jumped off the couch, and hugged her. I couldn't help but let tears flood through my eyes.

I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of lavender, oh the nostalgia.

I pulled away and looked at her, bursting out again. I looked behind her, only to find my dad. The same old man that used to tell me bedtime stories, that used to cook me my favourite instant ramen, that used to force me to study maths on weekends.

I ran over to dad and hugged him tight.

"Why did you leave me?"

"I had to hunny."

I pulled away, and turned around, only to be greeted with the teary eyes of who made all this possible. My brother.

Lastly, I hugged him. Both of us cried our hearts out.

Taehyun: n-noona

Ae-ra: shh don't say a word

After a good 2 minutes, both of us pulled away, mirroring smiles to each other.

-

Mom: I'm sorry hun, but we have to go!

Ae-ra: but momm!

Mom: don't be stubborn, now Ae-ra. I wonder how your future partner will handle you.

I was left flustered.

Ae-ra: I-

Beomgyu: I'm sure he'll do just fine mom!

He has a genuine yet still teasing smile stretched throughout his cheeks.

Mom knitted her eyebrows together.

Mom: you're saying it like you know her boyfriend.

She suddenly turned to me.

Mom: wait! Ae-ra! Do you have a boyfriend??

I looked at beomgyu nervously, but I decided to tell her. I mean come on, I'm 18.

Ae-ra: yeah I do

Oh but I wasn't gonna tell her who my boyfriend is just yet. I also want to tease Beomgyu.

Mom: omo!! Who is it?

I ran to the couch, where was Beomgyu was seated. He thought I was gonna hug him. Hah.

I dodged him and hugged Hyuka instead.

Ae-ra: Ning ning is my boyfriend

I whispered something is his ears.

"Play along okay?"

"What will I get in return?"

"I'll buy you a plushie"

"Deal"

Huening Kai: yeah noona is my girlfriend!

Mom: oh my god! Ae-ra, you ended up with an adorable boyfriend!

Ae-ra: I know right! He's so cute

I squished and played with his cheeks. I also took a quick glance at Beomgyu, and he just looked done.

Beomgyu: oh eommeoni (mother) I also have a partner!

Mom: oh my! Really? You all grew up so fast.

Dad: who is she?

Beomgyu: Um, it's a he.

Dad: you're gay?

Beomgyu: not exactly, but for him, yes i am.

Beomgyu looked at me, and then Taehyun. He engulfed tae in a warm hug, which tae clearly enjoyed.

Mom: omo, you two are so adorable too!

Soobin: so who's gonna tell her?

Mom: tell me what?

Yeonjun: eommeoni, beomgyu and Ae-ra are dating each other. Not Taehyun, and Huening Kai.

Wow. He just had to ruin the fun.

Mom: you mischievous little kids.

She looked at her clock and passed dad 'the look'.

Mom: alright kids look at the time! I have to go. Bye have a sweet night <3

-

it was finally midnight, and we could go to sleep. I was tired, more than anything. I could just crash into bed. Oh Yeonjun and Soobin didn't agree to the idea of sleeping together. So ig I'll have to share.

Beomgyu: Ae-ra?

Ae-ra: yeah?

Beomgyu: uhm would you maybe wanna share a room?

His cheeks lit up.

Ae-ra: sure

I was too tired to even care. Beomgyu and I walked to his room, hand in hand. I threw myself on the soft bed that smelled just as sweet as him. He chuckled and spoke.

Beomgyu: by the way, you don't need to return my clothes, keep them. They look cute on you.

My cheeks turned a deep red as I realised, I was wearing beomgyu's clothes.

Ae-ra: y-yeahIwon'tdon'tworry

Beomgyu full-on laughed this time.

Beomgyu: aww you're so cute

He wasted no time and slipped into the blankets right beside me. His hand rested under my head and mine combed his hair. I feel so lucky. After all these years, I found what I had been longing... I found love.

-♡-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.8K 33
Beomgyu has a boyfriend who isn't really treating him well.. Taehyun will save him :) Side ship: Yeonbin - Started: November 25th 2021 Ended: June 29...
16.1K 648 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
153K 4.5K 27
Y/n runs into a kpop idol from her favorite group, who's on the run from a mob of fans. What will happen when she pretends to not know who he is? Wi...
5.7K 189 19
"You can't fathom how much I care about you. I'm not going to leave you again." a short story starring two of my favourite idols ever <3 - published...