Vincent's Betrayal

Galing kay Rg-wolfe

She was always her twins shadow. The dark silhouette that hid in the background while her sister took all the... Higit pa

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter~4
Chapter~5
Chapter~6
Chapter~7
Chapter~8
Chapter~9
Chapter~10
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter~13
Chapter~14
Chapter~15
Chapter~16
Chapter~17
Chapter~18
Chapter~19
Chapter~20
chapter~21
Chapter~23
Chapter~24
Chapter~25
Chapter~26
Chapter~27
Chapter~28
Chapter~29
Chapter~30
Chapter~31
Chapter~32
Chapter~33
Chapter~34
Chapter~35
Chapter~36
Chapter~37

Chapter~22

4.4K 113 7
Galing kay Rg-wolfe

~🌙~

I S A T A T the kitchen table with a glass of water, totally bewildered. I look over at the specks and droplets of blood. The few smeared red marks which would for sure stain the wood floor.

I lift the glass to my lips and take a large gulp of fresh cold water. It was the only thing calming my nerves. I was on edge to say the least.

The look on Vincent's face when he found us. The love he held in his eyes for Hayley, it's a look I don't think he ever truly gave me.

I wonder if he thinks I did it? Pushed her I mean. Possibly trying to murder their pup and her. Did I really care what he thought of me though? Me and him are no longer mates, we're not even friends. We're just nothing. Which makes it easier to let go, to move forward.

Onwards and upwards Hadley, onwards and upwards.

My fingers stop clutching the glass which was between my lips as I set it down on the table. I take a deep breath. Inhale...exhale.

Inhale...exhale

Inhale...exha– who the fuck am I trying to kid here? This ain't working.

I rise from my seat and walk away from the table towards the stairs, making sure I don't step in any blood. I wasn't even going to clean it up because how suspicious would that look?

The only thing I knew right now was that I needed my bed. Sleep was the way to escape the evil of reality.

I ran up to my room, as fast as a lightening bolt. I didn't stop till I reached my bedroom door. It flies open then shuts with a bang and I throw myself into my bed, hiding myself under the covers like a pup.

"What a mess. Damn" I sigh and rub my forehead with my fingers. I could feel a pressure headache build up, a stress migraine. I groan and let my head bounce off my pillow as I lay down with force.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep. I had a somewhat guilty conscience for what happened, mostly because I didn't grab my psychotic pregnant sister in time before she fell to her possible demise. But then why should I feel guilty? I didn't push her, I didn't tell her to throw herself down a flight of stairs, she's just a crazy bitch.

I walked towards the cliff spot where I'd once lost my innocence. Time was different here, I could tell. It felt like I hadn't been here for years. The air smelt different. A dark musky scent which left a bitter metallic taste in my mouth, like blood. I walk to the edge of the cliff, the tops of my toes positioned over the edge but the heels on my boots planted firmly on the solid rock before the fall.
'Just jump'  A little whisper in my ear told me. Just jump. Just jump. It's so easy just to let go. Let yourself go. Set yourself free. I stretch my arm out and hold it over the ledge, a dark abyss down below awaits me. My hand widens and my palms touch the grey fog that covers the air. I'm so close to freedom, I can taste it, the evil sour taste in my mouth now gone, replaced with fresh crisp air, like you'd breath in on a mountain. A sudden image of Vincent and I flashes through my mind. The night we shared. It was one time, but god I'll remember it forever. Without thinking about it, I jump off the edge and dive into a pool of ice cold water. I didn't even fall, I just hit water in an instant. It felt good. I swim and I swim and I swim. I didn't even need to come up for air, it felt so good. I felt the freedom, the escape. I kept going so I could get as far away from that cliff, from that life as fast as I could. Just forget about it. Forget the life you once lived, break free and be who you truly know you can be Hadley. A leader. Not a Luna. A leader. My arms pump in the water like crazy, my legs exactly the same. The water suddenly becomes lighter. Instead of an ominous navy blue, it is now a sky blue. Like on a hot summers day without a cloud in the sky. I take this as a sign to push up out of the water and so I do. It's as if it all happens in slow mode. My whole face comes up to the surface and I shoot my eyes open and inhale a very deep, well needed breath. My surroundings have changed. I'm no longer at my pack, it's all behind me. There's a mountain. Very tall, very blue. Dark green trees surround it. I was still a little bit out from the shore so I could get a good view of this breath taking scenery. I felt like hiking up the great mound and never stopping till I reached the peak. Break free. Be free.

I'm ripped away from my dream when I feel two sets of hands grab me. They were large and rough, definitely male. My eyes snap open as I'm dragged out of bed by two very large pack members.

"Stop. Let go. What are you doing?" I protested as the men lift me up with one carrying my feet and the other my arms.

I squirm and wriggle around. I'm afraid. I'm scared. What was going on?

"Get your hands off of me!" I demanded.

The men just grunt as we go downstairs and exit my house, me still being carried against my will.

I keep squirming around as both men carry me through the woods. I was not going to make this easy for them that's for sure.

"Fuck. Off!" I gritted out and kicked one of the males in the shoulder. Instead of dropping me like I'd hoped, he gripped the same ankle which connected with him and twisted it. Hard.

I howl out in pain. The bastard has just broke my ankle. How dare he.

"Go fuck yourself!" I gather saliva and spit it at him. It near misses him and I curse to the sky.

Suddenly both men release their harsh grips on me and I fall to the ground with a hard thud. "Oh fuck. Ow" I let out a small whimper. I don't have time to grovel on the ground over my aching back and twisted ankle as i'm hauled up once again by the men.

I don't recognise any of them. My fault for not giving a shit about the people in this pack. Oh well. The tall dark and definitely not handsome male to twisted my ankle grabs a strong hold on my elbow where as the smaller blonde wolf gets a tight grip of my hair and pulls me along like a fucking dog with a collar.

My hair strands scream in pain, a few of them snapping out of their follicles. Damn, i thought my hair was a bit stronger than that. i refused to scream, i refused to cry or lash out. I don't know what these men were up to but i wouldn't show my fear outwardly. Keep it internal.

All i could think of was the one word every woman fears. Every woman cowers in fear at it. Shudders in thought. It could even make you throw up.

Yes I'm totally petrified that these men were going to try and violate me in the cruelest way possible.

This wasn't happening. He wouldn't let it happen, would he? For all my ex mate is, he isn't a monster. Surely he wouldn't betray me any further, right?

I would try to mind link him, but I have no wolf. No power except for the speed and strength. Damn.

Its always fucking me, isn't it. I'm walking bad luck. I'm the dirty unlucky penny you find on the street, or that one magpie you see without it's mate.

You'd have thought I'd broken about a thousand mirrors to generate this much bad karma. Someone is fucking with me and I'm about done with it.

"Get. The fuck. OFF!" I use my elbow to jab the male who is fisting my hair, in his side. He immediately lets go of me and huddles over in pain.

The other guy mr tall dark and ugly races in front of me and grips both my wrists tightly. I struggle but manage to push against his thumbs, making him instantly release my wrists. Unless he wants a broken hand.

"You dickheads think you can just drag me out of bed and do whatever your going to do to me-" I stop and while I have the chance punch the bastard square in the nose.

He growls out and pinches his nose as it begins to bleed. "Huh? Is that what you thought?" I get all up in his face.

"Guess what motherfucker, you picked the wrong girl. I may not look like much but I am one crazy son of a bitch when I'm mad, I suggest you don't pull something like this again. One day I'll make you feel as terrified as you just made me feel, mark my words" I seethe into his ear.

I pull my arm back and give him a good punch to the gut which sends him flying to the ground. He cries out in pain "you-you crazy bitch. Oh god"

"And don't you forget it you ugly bastard" I spit at him, my saliva shooting out into his eye.

"Wow good aim Hadley" I praise myself.

Shuffling noises of the grass flows to my ears and I turn around to see the small blonde staring at me a few feet away, balling his fists.

"For some reason I forgot about you" I laugh and charge at the male.

"We were told to deliver you quickly. I can see that's gonna be a problem" his tone was annoyed yet playful. He gives an evil grin and charges toward me.

He goes to swing at me but I duck down and swipe his ankle with my un-injured foot so he falls over. He lands flat on his face with a thud sound and a moan followed after.

Deciding not to stick around any longer I check my surroundings and hobble further into the forest. I was unsure of where I was going but I had to get away from those guys. They'd heal from their injuries soon enough and come after me again.

What did that guy mean by deliver me? Deliver me to who? Where? I'm not a parcel!

I run through the woods for god knows how long, as best I can. I'm still shaken up from what just happened, despite my spurt of courage I'm still afraid.

I come into a clearing. This was the place me and Vincent first met. "Can't I catch a fuckin break. HUH?" I bellow while looking up at the moon. She's doing things. She hates me for some reason.

"Hadley?" An authoritative voice calls out to me.

I look ahead of me and see seven dark figures. My father is the first to come into view. The other figures stay behind him.

"What's going on?" I question him.

"Where's Daniel and Martin?" He asks me.

"Who the hell is-" I begin but stop, because it all begins to click...
~🌙~
__________________________________

Hi everyone. I am totally stunned as Vincent's Betrayal has hit over 2K in reads. This is amazing to me I cannot thank you all enough for following this story. Every vote and comment is appreciated as well as every reader. This chapter was long over due but hey that's life.
Happy reading, happy dreaming~✨🤍

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4K 100 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
5 0 15
In the early modern age, a strong female werewolf is born, but she is denied her rightful place on the throne due to her conception by an Omega, lead...
7M 162K 40
Mariah was raped, bullied, abused and rejected by her own mate. Her own flesh and blood never cared about her, made her life hell. But once she get...