𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{27} ヤンデレ {27}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{42} ヤンデレ {42}

6K 309 208
By IVBfanfics

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I really like Ran....a lot.

But I could really use some space.

He hasn't let me out of his sight ever since I was released from the hospital, 2 days ago. He even made me stay at his house so that he could 'monitor' me, incase my injury worsened.

The doctor already said that I was fine so I don't see his problem.

"Eat" He said as he held the bowl of soup in one hand while holding a spoon up to my mouth with his other hand "Ran, I can eat by myself" I said as I tried grabbing the bowl from him but he held it back.

I sighed and turned my body to face him.

"Listen.....I think we need some space apart" I said and his entire body seemed to tense up slightly "......"

Well that's not a very good reaction.

"Why would you say that?" He questioned as he placed the bowl down and I smiled softly at him "I just feel as though.....we need to be apart for a bit" I said and his eyes lowered "No"

.....Oh.

I placed my hands on his shoulders "Listen.....I'm going to head home now and then we can hang out again on a different day" I continued "But please give me some space.....please?"

He frowned "....."

He stood up and I got up as well "Can I drive you home?" He questioned and I smiled "Of course"

It's not like I hate hanging out with him all of the time but I also haven't been home in a while and it's starting to weigh on me a bit.

Besides, if I'm at home.....then I won't get into any trouble!

He grabbed my hand and began leading me out of his room. He grabbed my things and we walked towards the elevator.

We entered it and stood by each other's sides. He pressed on the ground floor and we waited patiently.

But he didn't speak at all.

And frankly.....I didn't want to speak either with the tense atmosphere that I was currently feeling around him.

Is he upset because I wanted space to myself?

The elevator door opened up and we walked out of the building. He placed my suitcase into the backseat of his car and I climbed into the passengers side.

He got into the drivers side and started the vehicle up. I rested the side of my head against the window as Ran began reversing out of the parking lot.

The ride was silent.....and a bit unnerving.

"Are you ok....?" I questioned quietly as I looked over at the male and he slowly nodded in response.

I felt bad.

Maybe I really did hurt his feelings.

After 15 LONG minutes, we finally reached my house and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

I opened up the door a bit before looking back at him "I don't want you to be up-" he cut me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips "I'm not upset, I'll see you tomorrow" he said and I frowned a bit "Ran.....I need space" I said and his eyes lowered again as I continued speaking "It's Tuesday......so I'll see you on Friday" I said as I hopped out of the car and closed the door.

I opened the back door and took my suitcase out.

"I'll text you later" I said but he didn't even seem to acknowledge what I had said. I sighed and closed the back door before walking up to my own door.

I opened it up and locked the door behind me.

I walked into my room and placed my bag down inside of it. I slumped down on my bed and smiled "It feels so good to be back home" I mumbled as I slowly closed my eyes "....."

My peaceful relaxation was instantly cut off when I heard the sound of my phone ringing.

I grabbed the phone and placed it up to my ear "Hel-"

"Where are you right now?" A familiar voice questioned and I quickly sat up when I recognized it "Mitsuki?" I questioned and she sighed "Where are you, Y/N?" She questioned sharply and my eyes widened slightly "Um I'm at home, why.....what's up?" I questioned and she took a deep breath "You need to meet me right now" she said and I raised a brow "How come?"

"It's about Sumiko's death, meet me at this address IMMEDIATELY" she said before hanging up and I stared down at my phone as a text came through with an address.

I stared at the screen blankly before sighing "What.....about Sumiko?" I questioned quietly before quickly getting up and throwing a hoodie on.

So much for 'staying at home'.

I grabbed my house key and my phone before walking out of the house.

What the hell is going on?

She sounded like she had something urgent to say.....it was starting to scare me and the way that she brought up Sumiko's death.....I don't like where this is going at all.

Does she know something?

Maybe they found whoever did this to her.

The address that she had sent wasn't too far from my house so I was able to walk there.

I was starting to feel sick to my stomach.

Me and Mitsuki haven't spoken since she warned me about Makito and that turned out horribly. I suppose that if she has something else to say then it's probably something that I want to hear.

But what could it be?

I hate being left in suspense.

It's nerve-wracking.

Not knowing what's going to happen next.....it's like a constant nightmare.

"Guess I'll just have to see when I get there"

***

~No One's POV~

Ran's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he sped down the street.

Why did she need space?

Why couldn't she just stay with him?

They were supposed to be together.

He didn't even know where he was driving to until he reached a familiar location.

The Aroma cafe.....but more specifically, the department store that was directly across the street from it. He pulled off to the side of the road and parked his car. He was upset.....he knew that she was going to see Satoshi during their time apart.

The mere thought had made him sick.

He tapped his ring finger against the steering wheel as he continued staring through the windows of the department store from his car.

If he killed Satoshi then there wouldn't be anyone else that she'd be able to talk to.....right?

So he'd be the only one that she truly trusts.

He would do anything to have her all to himself.

He didn't know what this feeling was.

But he loved it.

It almost felt exhilarating.

*Ring....Ring.....Ring*

Ran picked up his phone and held it up to his ear "Hello?" He questioned and Rindou sighed "You need to come back and deal with that douche's corpse in the basement.....uh what was his name? Maki-...mokoto....momiko.....I actually don't care, anyways it's rotting and disgusting" Rindou said and Ran rolled his eyes "Get one of our men to do it"

Rindou chuckled "Yeah yeah, on it"

"What are you doing anyways?" He questioned and Ran sighed "Nothing" he said quietly and Rindou hummed "Good because I found out who the traitor is and you said that you wanted to be the one to deal with him so I'll send you his location and you can go after him"

Ran raised a brow "Right now....?" He questioned and Rindou sighed "Whenever you want, tomorrow night might work out the best though" he said and Ran hummed "alright, I've got some business to handle right now anyways" he said and Rindou raised a brow "I thought you just said that you weren't doing anything" he said and Ran rolled his eyes "Change of plans, I'm busy" he said before hanging up the phone.

He tossed his phone into the cup holder and watched as 'Satoshi' walked out of the department store.

Ran started the car up and drove off.

Not yet.....he wouldn't kill him just yet.

"Do you understand the plan?" Kokonoi questioned and Sanzu rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah, I get it" he said as he twirled his knife around "Get the girl and bring her to the designated location, got it" Sanzu said and Kokonoi chuckled "You make it sound so easy but I'm sure that after your little 'card' incident, she doesn't trust you very much" he said and Sanzu shrugged "I'll get her by using my charm"

Kokonoi rolled his eyes "I said to get her, not to scare her off" he muttered and Sanzu scoffed "I'm doing you a favor" he said and Kokonoi shrugged before his eyes flickered towards Sanzu's wrapped up hand "That looks like it hurts, do you still have no idea how it happened?" He questioned and Sanzu scowled "No....it's been wrapped up for a fucking month now, all of the bones inside of it were broken.....I could kill someone" he muttered and Kokonoi hummed "Sounds like a pain in the ass"

"Why are you trying to get that girl away from Ran anyways?" Sanzu questioned before chuckling darkly "Although.....if he wasn't in the picture then I could surely claim her without any resistance" he mused and Kokonoi scoffed "I'm merely doing this because I'm entertained by all of it, I want to see how this little game of his is going to end and I want to see what he'll do once everything comes crashing down around him"

Kokonoi dusted himself off "I don't have any problem with Ran either....quite the contrary, I'm simply interested by the bigger picture and I think that the final showdown is going to be something worth watching" he said and Sanzu hummed "I see.....well I don't find anything interesting about this and that cutie doesn't even work at the cafe anymore, how sad"

Kokonoi sighed "The manager of the cafe is dead because of Ran so they're closing down anyways, it's not like she would've worked there forever"

Sanzu shrugged "I spent a ton of your money there though" he mused and Kokonoi shot him a glare before standing up "Just remember the plan, tomorrow night"

Sanzu chuckled "Have you been spying on them? How exactly do you know all of this?" He questioned and Kokonoi began walking towards the exit "I went to their penthouse to give the brothers some paperwork but I heard them talking about the traitor so I figured that this was the only way that I could indirectly inform the girl of her dangerous situation" he said before clapping his hands together "We're going to give her the best Goddamn visual representation that she could've possibly asked for!"

His face darkened slightly "And she's the star of the show"

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 546 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
474K 20.8K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
108K 4.2K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
7.1K 187 21
MATURE CONTENT I do not own "Tokyo Revengers" Some sensitive topics in this FF: Rape, Stockholm Syndrome, Murder. 15+ FANART CREDITS TO: @积迦子 on Tw...