Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯

7.4K 301 32
By JiminBeJammin

"Woah," Yoongi exclaims when the fire from the grill in front of them flared.

Crystal giggles at his shook expression, taking a video of him on his phone for his new Instagram page. The company had decided that it was best the members have separate social media pages now.

"Come here," he says, pulling her into his side when she passes his phone back.

He snaps a quick selfie of them and Sehee awws next to Crystal.

"The wine must have Suga in his feels," she teases.

"I don't have to be drunk to take a picture with my lady," he says, making JK scoff.

"You hate taking pictures hyung," he cuts in.

"With you," Yoongi adds, making Crystal look over at JK with an amused expression.

"Cold blooded. Crys got him smelling himself," Sehee says, making her laugh.

"Lord, I haven't heard that in so long, " Crystal laughs.

"Did you just imply that I stink?" Yoongi asks, cutting his eyes over at her.

"No baby, it basically means that you're overly confident," Crystal explains, still giggling.

They quiet down when the chef starts to plate their food, all four having opted for steak, chicken, and shrimp to go with their side dishes. Being the photographer that he is, JK takes a photo of all the food before they dig in.

"Oh Crys, I forgot to ask earlier, but what was the clause you added to your contract? If you don't mind me asking of course," Sehee asks, taking a sip of her wine.

"I added that I would prefer African American stylists or at the very least stylists that are familiar with African American hair. Taking care of our hair is tedious and I'm not going bald because someone doesn't know what they're doing," she says and Sehee nods.

"Makes sense. Your hair is super healthy so I know you'd be mad if you had to cut it," Sehee adds.

"Wow, you really thought of everything Noona," JK says.

"Business and law school just really opened my eyes to how many people fall victim to contracts they don't understand. I'm just blessed to be able to apply what I learned to real life situations like this," she says.

"True. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have agreed to this at all. It would've been too much having to hire an outside lawyer who's fluent in English and Korean and is familiar with Korean law," Sehee adds.

"Well, in that case, I'm glad I could be here. It's funny how fate works," Crys smiles.

"You can say that again," Yoongi agrees.

"To fate," JK says, holding his glass up and proposing a toast.

The four soulmates tap their glasses together and take a sip, enjoying the rest of the meal.

"As much as I hate to kill the vibe, you two should be prepared. The paparazzi we experienced on the way in is nothing compared to the ones that'll be waiting on us when we leave. Hold our hands and stay close, okay. Keep your eyes down so you don't get disoriented by the flashes and don't panic if you get jostled a little. Security is going to be super close, making sure they don't get too close," JK briefs as they get ready to leave.

Crystal nods, her hand already held tightly in Yoongi's.

Crystal nods, her hand already held tightly by Yoongi. He looks over at her and squeezes her hand, silently letting her know that she'd be okay. She hid it well, but he knew she struggled with anxiety in certain situations, just like he does.

JK didn't lie not one bit. As soon as they stepped foot out of the restaurant, cameras were flashing and people were screaming and running towards them. Security had their arms outstretched and were warning people to stay back as they created a barrier around the couples. Thankfully, the chauffeur already had the car up front and running, so they didn't have to endure it for too long, but that amount of time was more than enough.

"You ok?" both men ask their soulmates at the same time.

"A little shook, but I'm okay," Sehee replies, tucking herself underneath JK's arm.

Crystal's reply was a simple nod as she played with one of Yoongi's bracelets on his wrist, her way of soothing herself.

The ride back to the house was quiet, both couples lost in their heads. Yoongi and JK were hoping that their soulmates were indeed okay and willing to put up with these types of interactions for the sake of their careers. They know what it's like, but this was just their first taste and they hoped that it didn't leave too much of a sour taste behind.

"You're overthinking again," Crystal says as she places her jewelry back in her jewelry bag.

Yoongi had been quiet since they'd gotten back, clearly in deep thought. She couldn't feel it per say, but she was willing to bet it was the guilt he struggled with so much. He seemed to be always beating himself up whenever he thought she was being inconvenienced in some way.

He lets out a deep sigh and she straddles his lap, pecking his lips softly as she unbuttons his shirt.

"You wanna tell me about it?" she asks, pulling back from the kiss.

"Right now?" he asks, helping her slip his shirt off his shoulders.

"Mhm, right now," she confirms, gently pushing him back onto the bed.

He props one of his hands behind his head and caresses her thigh with the other, letting it slip underneath the short, silk robe she was wearing.

"This can't wait until after?" he asks, his thumb teasing the edge of her panties.

"No sir, it can't. It's bothering you now, so you need to talk about it now. Besides, you won't be awake to talk about it after," she smirks down at him, feeling him get harder and harder underneath her.

"Fine, but give me a kiss first," he groans.

Crystal smiles in victory and leans down to place a quick peck on his lip, but he grabs her face and holds her there, slipping his tongue into her mouth. She could still taste the remnants of red wine on his tongue as he explored her mouth with vigor—almost enough to distract her, almost.

Breaking away from the kiss, she looks down at him with a knowing smile and looks down at him expectantly, crossing her arms across her chest. This brings his focus to the swell of her breasts practically spilling out of the top of the loosely tied robe.

"I was thinking about tonight," he says, sucking in a breath when she starts slowly unbuckling his belt.

"Go on," she urges, pulling it out of the loops in his pants with a quick snap.

"I know we had security, but I couldn't help but think—what if you got hurt? What if they got hurt and I couldn't defend you from all those people? What if—"

"Yoongi, baby. Your fears are valid. It was a scary experience, but we got through it and none of that happened," she says.

"I know, but my thoughts always take me there. If you ever get hurt because of me, I'd lose my mind,"he says, gripping her hips as she looks down at him.

"I understand. I'd feel the same way if I were in your shoes. If it's something that's going to weigh on you, you should talk to Sejin-nim in the morning about maybe having more security next time. They've been taking about adding more to the team anyways, remember," she says, running her hands along his chest and shoulders.

"You're right. I was just overthinking I guess," he says sheepishly, making her smile down at him and boop his nose.

"Besides, if I ever do, you can just heal me with these magical hands of yours," she giggles, grabbing one of his hands and kissing his palm.

The feeling made his hand tingle, the area more sensitive than he was expecting.

"I can do that can't I?" he asks, swallowing thickly when she kisses another area of his palm.

Reading his body language, she grins and does it again before lightly tracing the length of his fingers with her lips.

"Mhm, you know, I've always loved your hands," she smiles, holding his palm against her face now.

"My hands?" he asks dumbly, making her giggle.

"Yes, your hands," she reiterates, sucking his pointer finger into her mouth.

Entranced, he watches her suck his finger, swirling her tongue around it before releasing it with a pop. She leans down so she could kiss that spot right underneath this ear.

"I love the way they look—strong and slender, always groomed. I love how gifted they are. Most of all, I love the way they feel on my skin, running through my hair, inside me," she whispers, making him shiver.

"You're going to be the fucking death of me woman," he says, gripping her chin as he stares into her eyes, his gaze dark and passionate.

"Then I guess we'll die happily together," she smirks, making him mirror the action.

He pulls her into a searing kiss as she unbuttons his pants, his cock straining against the fabric as she pulls his zipper down. Slipping her hand into the opening, she gives it a good squeeze, making him moan and break away from the kiss.

It wasn't long before he was making good on his words in the car, his head between her thighs as he ate her ravenously. He made sure to do more with his hands tonight, two fingers in her mouth to keep her quiet and two pumping inside her wet heat. He loved the feeling of her legs on his shoulders and her warm thighs clenching around his head as he pleasured her. Truly, he would do this all day if he could.

Feeling her start to pulse around his fingers, he moves them in and out of faster, twisting them as he did, his mouth still attached to her clit. He lets up when she cums, switching his fingers for the ones he'd just pulled out of her. Not shying away from the taste, she cleans the remnants of her cum off his fingers, biting down on them slightly when he throws one of her legs over his shoulder, lays the other flat on the bed, and slides his cock into her sensitive heat.

Pulling his fingers out of her mouth, he drags them down her lips, chin, and neck, stopping when he gets to her throat. She lets out a long moan when he pushes his hips flush with hers as he grips her throat tight. Her body was practically singing right now as he fucked her just right, every thrust taking her to new heights.

"Fuck, I love this. The way you taste, the way you grip me so tight, this perfect little body, your pretty moans, and those fucking eyes," he grits out, his hand gripping her throat tighter.

Familiar gold sparks danced across their vision as their orgasms neared, making them both warm and tingly.

"I love the way that feels," Crystal moans softly as she succumbs to one last diligent sweep of his hips.

He closes his eyes as he cums, stilling his shaking hips and allowing the contractions inside her to milk it out of him. Letting her leg down off his shoulder, he settles his body on top of hers, loosening his grip on her throat and pressing his forehead against hers.

"I love you," they both breathe out at the same time, their bodies intimately joined as they come down from their highs.

A/N: 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
809 52 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
1.8M 62.1K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
66.5K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...