Amaranthine (Tokyo Revengers...

By Loveless_Lia28

(Tokyo Revengers x Reader x HighschoolAu! Jjk) [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- Amaranthine \am-uh-RANTH... More

◤ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
A/n (feel free to read or skip)
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
I'm Sorry
W◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎◥
◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥
◤ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚌 ◥
◤ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 - 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥
◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥

◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥

799 36 6
By Loveless_Lia28

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Bitch no, I'm way more too fashionable than that"

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

•••0ctober 30th, 2019•••
-Jujutsu Tech, Itadori Clan Residence-

Soft humming could be heard around their garden, mixed with the occational sound of the small bamboo fountain fitting the stoned part of the small fountain, as it was also associated with the gentle sound of the water's movement from the stream and the koi pond.

The scent of matcha lingering around the area, Adding more sense of serenity to the garden's atmosphere.
Y/n always had mixed feelings about Jujutsu Tech's traditional aesthetic and it's strict rules about following their traditional beliefs;

One, was because she found it ridiculous how the elders would always bring in the topic of men being more superior than women when in Jujutsu Tech, the female members have been the ones showing more actions these days, and yet they still remain acting like superior pricks especially the Zenin Clan.

Two, was that Y/n wasn't much of a fan of wearing traditional clothing, or maybe just the need of adding numerous accessories onto her hair and uncountable layers of clothing and highly ridiculous traditional Japanese foot wear. Not that it was always needed but as one of the youngest members the elder women in Jujutsu had like dressing Y/n up traditional wear everytime they had a chance.

Three, Y/n absolutely favored their Traditional sweets, and tea. She even went to far lengths of learning how each of her favorite sweets and drinks are made from scratch.

And lastly, Y/n had always loved it's traditional way of styling their landscapes. Y/n had always fell in love with the different garden landscapes. Much to her liking to such thing, Y/n had requested to have a personal room to be the nearest room to the garden the garden, also having the widest Engawa by the outside of the room.

(A: I'm not sure if I used the word correctly... Anyways here's the meaning;
An Engawa or en is an edging strip of non-tatami-matted flooring in a Japanese architecture, usually wood or bamboo. The en may run around the rooms, on the outside of the building, in which case they resemble a porch or sunroom. A similar structure in Korean architecture is the toenmaru)

It was safe to say it was Y/n's personal relaxing space. Considering she herself picked the gardener managing her beloved garden, in rare occations she herself is the one cleaning, planting, doing whatever is needed in a garden and raking the sand by her rock garden.

A sigh left Y/n's lips as she looked up at the sky. A bowl of matcha resting beside her. Along with a few stacks of paper.
Today was the day before Toman's fight with Valhalla. She was also cotemplating on whether or not she should attend tonight's meeting, she already new what Mikey's planning anyways. And she was currently managing the Itadori clan.

"Who knew this shit was comfy." Y/n let out as she rested her back by the wooden walls.

The said h/c-nette was currently dressed in a light colored yakuta with black edges. (A: refere to what Sukuna wore when Yuji 'died' minus the scarf and it's lil' fitted in the waist; by the belt thingy so Y/n's bewbs won't show) Hair tied to loose messy bun, a few untied strands of her hair framing her face.

Y/n wasn't much of a fan when it came to wearing traditional clothes, though Sukuna had suggested trying on a simple Yakuta and wearing the obi than men use instead of the obi women use traditionally, thus Y/n raided her said brother's closet and found his numerous pairs of yakutas though he used kimonos that women use since the sleeves were bigger, also commenting that they were more comfortable for him.

Though Y/n would agree that it was indeed comfy. Considering how she can sit down in any comfortable position without the kimono's skirt (bottom part) restricting her leg movement.

"Y/n-sama." One of the helpers called out as they knocked on the room's sliding door.

"What is it?"

"Lunch is prepared"

"Just leave it there by the door please."

'How boring...'

-Somewhere in Shibuya-

"The fight is tomorrow." Takemichi pointed out as she walked along with Chufuyu, hands tucked in his pockets.

"Yeah. Before that, come with me Takemitchy." Chifuyu ordered as both males stopped on their tracks.

"Huh? Where to?"

Takemichi's question remained unanswered as Chufuyu simply continued to walk forward. To which the yellow-ish blond haired male followed in pursuit.

~•~•~•~•~•~

The sun shone brightly as gentle breeze blew throughout the Shibuya, whilst two certain blonds walked up to the over pass.

A familiar dark haired male standing not so far from them, met their line of sight, as the said male was looking up the sky, arms rested by the railings.

"I'm sorry for calling you all of the sudden." Chifuyu apologized, announcing their arrival.

"Chifuyu. Do you want me to punch you more?"

"Baji-kun?!" Takemichi let out in shock as the dark haired male had looked at their direction.

"Have you got a lead on Kisaki?" Chifuyu questioned straight forwardly ignoring Baji's question

"Huh?" The taller male let out in confusion

"You're acting as a spy for Toman, aren't you? I did some looking myself and found out that Kisaki is a pretty nasty guy. You don't have to stay in Valhalla anymore!" Chifuyu spoke, almost sounding desperate.

"What the heck are you saying?" Baji questioned annoyance lacing his tone.

"Tomorrow, the fight starts... Baji-san"

"You'll become Toman's enemy for real!" Chifuyu exclaimed

"Chifuyu. Didn't I tell you this over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends." Baji spoke as he leaned by the railings
(A: but you are his friend! 😭)

"I'm part of Valhalla now. We're gonna crush Toman tomorrow." Baji added sternly

"Chifuyu. Do you mind if I have a talk alone woth Baji-kun?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I don't have anything do to talk about with you." Baji spat as he was left with Takemichi as Chifuyu watched the two males from a not so far distance but it was far enough for him to not hear their conversation.

"I don't know what you're trying to accomplish. In fact, I don't care about it. Just... Please make it through tomorrow alive." Takemichi honestly spoke making Baji glance back at him upon hearing his last sentence.

"Please... Don't die. Because Mikey-kun... And Y/n-chan..."

"...Will be really sad!

"They're both my enemies. I will kill them off tomorrow. Tell them that." Baji simply answered as he then walked past the blond male.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

•••At some Playground•••
-Somewhere around sunset-

"I see."

"When I was little, I used to play with Y/n and Baji in this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time... Most of those fights being mine and Baji's. But we'd always make up right after." Mikey narrated fondly as he recalled their past memories that they used to do at the playground they were currently in. His hollow black eyes staring onto the setting sun as she sat by the top of the jungle gym. Whereas Takemichi simply stayed on the ground looking up to the male as he spoke.

"But it looks like we will have to fight real this time." Mikey added as his tone sligtly saddening

"I'm Sorry I couldn't bring him back." Takemicji apologized

"It's not your fault. Nothing can be done if Baji doesn't wanna back down. Baji betrayed Toman. The fivht is tomorrow." Those words left the gang leader's mouth in a sullen town as Mikey kept his gaze down.

Betrayal is truly a painful thing when it came to human emotions. But betrayals can also act as white lies. Yet the human emotions would never see it that way, simply because pain, fears, and suffering would always top over the rational emotions and feelings once it's been either cracked or broken.

"Toman's members are now in battle mode. I've made up my mind." Mikey sternly informed Takemichi as a serious yet somehow dark expression was painted on to his face.

Yet others will have anger covering up those rational feelings.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Have you sent the flowers already?" Y/n questioned calmly as she sorted through the paper work that she had in front of her.

"Yes. I've sent it to the Apartment of Keisuke-kun." Ijichi answered as he simply watched the young teen scribble a few notes onto the papers she had in front of her.

"Good. Thank you."

"Y/n-san... If you don't mind me asking... Why send him flowers that have positive and negative meanings?" Ijichi questioned

"What makes you say that?" Y/n hummed lightly

"Yellow is a color that you shouldn't givd if their carnations. White tulips are usually symbolizes in purity and serenity." Ijichi answered as a simple hum left the h/c-nette's lips

"...Hmm... Maybe because I myself is having mixed feelings about our current relationship status."

"Eh?" Ijichi let out dumbfoundedly

"I'm done with the paper work. Anyways If you need me. I still have a gang meeting to attend in a few minutes."

•••Later that Night •••
-Musashi Shrine-

"The fvck are you wearing??" Draken raised a brow as he spotted the h/c-nette who walked her way towards him. Though she wasn't dressed in her Toman uniform.

"It's comfy." Y/n plainly answered as she crossed her arms.

Yes she indeed went to Toman's gathering dressed in Sukuna's yakuta.

"I thought you hated those." Mitsuya joined in

"Yeah, but this one is comfy." Y/n answered, in her defense it was truly comfy considering how she wore her usual boots instead of the usual Zori sandals.

"Aren't you cold?" Draken added in

"Nah, I'm good."

"What's with this guy then?" Mitsuya queried as he pointed at Junpei.

"My still in training driver, student in fighting, temporary secretary and handy man. I can't leave him be. The elders would bother him" Y/n answered casually

"N-nice to meet you. Yoshino Junpei" Junpei stuttered, he was only informed that he was going to meet the h/c-nette's friend but he wasn't informed that her friends were part of a fvcking gang.

Sure he was being trained to be in a literal Yakuza but these kids were a year or two years younger than him! Oh spare his poor heart. Not to mention the two people in front of him were younger than him but why in the fvck were they both intimidating and the other was taller than him?!

"Ryuguji Ken. Draken's fine"

"Mitsuya Takashi"

"Anyways, the meeting's about to start so just wait for me over there." Y/n instructed as she pointed at the usual spot where Emma would stay in if she was joining in their meetings.

Simply nodding Junpei gave the younger males a small bow before walking off as a sigh left Y/n's lips.

"Swear to god, he needs to man up"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n could feel the stares of Toman's members stare onto her figure who's currenly seated crossed legged by uppermost stair, elbow on her knee as she rested her chin on her palm, boredly looking back at the males who stared at her.

Usually she'd make her entrance with Mikey and Draken though at this point she didn't really care. She only attended because she wanted to skip the meeting she was supposed to attend with the Zenin Clan. She already new what Mikey had in mind anyways.

Y/n could hear foot steps coming from behind her, though she simply remained seated. Waiting for Draken to start of the meeting.

"The pre-battle meeting for our battle against Valhalla will now begin!" Draken announced as everyone's eyes immediately snapped back at the two males in front of them.

"Thank you for gathering here today." Mikey started off, whereas Chifuyu and Takemichi slightly tensed from where they stood at.

"We're going to clash with Valhalla tomorrow. They're the ones who started this. There is nothing for us to gain. And Baji has sided with the enemy! We don't go easy on traitors! That's Toman's policy!"

'I wonder if Mikey would apply that rule if I side with an enemy...' Y/n thoughly blankly as her gaze landed on Kisaki.

Y/n still didn't make her judgement about the male, yet his ansere piqued her interest. The mental debate on whether or not she should investigate on him or not was still ongoing in her head.

A tenseful silence filled the atmosphere, as they all awaited for the next words that would leave Mikey's lips.

"Can I... be a kid for a while?" Mikey broke off the silence, his serious expression changing to a unreadable one. Catching everyone off guard.

"The fv-" Y/n let out, her elbow slippingi it's position off from her knee, her mouth hanged open from shock

She knew what he planned though she didn't expect this to be the way he planned to announce it.

Y/n watched the male sit himself down on the ground as most of Toman's members were left dumbfounded with their leader's odd request.

"I... I don't want to fight my bud." Mikey started off quickly earning mixed reactions from Toman's members as Y/n simply shook her head mumbling a quick "stupid" as she stood up, making her way to stand beside her co-vp

"Thought you'll sit this whole shit out?" Draken questioned, looking at the h/c-nette

"This spot always has a better view."

"That's my answer! So everyone lend me your strength!" Mikey exclaimed as he stood up

"Tomorrow, we will crush Valhalla and take Baji back! That's how we fight out battle!"

Cheers immediatelt irrupted from the crowd as they chanted "Toman" seemingly looking to be satisfied with their leader's answer.

"Sorry, Ken-chin, Y/n. Did I fail to act like a proper president?" Mikey apologized in a tone where the three of them would only hear.

"Then this cheer should be the answer." Draken answered a small smile etching up his lips.

"Hearing their cheers makes me feel bad that I'll be announcing that I'll be a spectator for tomorrow fight."

"Will you be wearing that shit tomorrow?"

"Bitch no, I'm way more too fashionable than that"

【2414 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 26, 2022

White tulips denote a new beginning and a sense of worthiness. Giving someone white tulips tells them that you wish for them to forgive you and that you want a fresh start. It denotes that you want your relationship and events to be pure and seen as worthy, with any mistakes in the past forgiven and forgotten.

Yellow carnations are the one color of carnations that you shouldn't get because they symbolize rejection and disdain. Yellow carnations also represent disappointment, sadness, and are used to give to people who you dislike or that you want to break up with.

A: oh for the love of angst... To kill or not to kill?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 27.9K 102
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
5.8K 418 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...
289 16 24
Mainly Gojo x oc x Sukuna Latoya transfers to Tokyo to attend the jujutsu college, what troubles will she meet when met with her past and what secret...
139K 3.5K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...