S@D [N@A Season 2]

By samadhishwetha

Hi! I'm Amelia. Everyone has a past. That past can destroy the present and destroy hope for the future. Drugs... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note

Chapter 8

8 2 0
By samadhishwetha

Luc opened the door with the key and pushed the door without making any noise. We didn't turn on lights because the ones who had fallen asleep would wake up. I knew that Nicolo was sensitive to even the slightest sound. We both got together but it was hard to tame Soren. He did not even have the consciousness to control his movements. The only thing he did was mutter 'I'm sorry'. I can't describe in words how difficult it was to carry him upstairs. I told Luc to stop for a while and I tiptoed to Nicolo's and Aurora's room upstairs and locked the door to their room from outside. It's immoral to do that to my own brother but I had to do so because of Soren. Luc and I barely made it to Soren and carried him upstairs to his room.

"Alright," I sighed. We could pass Nicolo's room without any problem. Luc let Soren fall on his bed.

"What's that noise? What are you doing here?" I trembled with Sarah's voice. She was rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Nothing, we just" I stuttered.

"Soren isn't well" Luc walked towards her and led her to her bedroom.

"Let's call mom and dad," said Sarah.

"No need. Now, it's okay" Luc tried not to show her any change.

"Okay, good night" She went to her room and fell asleep again.

"Thank God!" I sighed.

"He had never been drunk before," I said and shrugged after Luc came to Soren's room.

"But we don't know exactly" Luc sat on the bed next to Soren.

"But- I don't know what to do" My eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm sorry" Soren mouthed again and cuddled into his pillow. I ran my fingers through his frizzy black hair. If his hair was hazel brown, he might be a copy of Nicolo because their face cuts were the same.

"Let's talk to him about this tomorrow. Now, he wants a good rest" Luc turned off the lights and we both left the room.

"Is this going to be a big issue" I hugged Luc from his behind and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Let's do something before that happens. I'm sure we can stop this" He turned towards me pulled me to his chest. I suddenly felt a change in my body like something was coming up my throat. I tried to swallow it but I could not. I covered my mouth with my hands and ran to the washroom.

"What? -" Luc was overwhelmed by what he saw. There was vomiting of my blood all over the sink. I had more and more vomiting all the time.

"Oh my god! What is happening? Do you feel pain? What should I do now? Should I call Nicolo?" Luc asked me as he was keeping me inside his hug.

"No, don't do that. He'll know about Soren's thing" I said weakly as I rested my head on his chest.

"Okay," He rubbed my back and carried me to the bed in bridal style. As I cuddled into him, I could feel his heavy sighs, which meant he was so upset. I didn't want to talk about it anymore so I fell asleep in his arms.

.... Next day...

Soren had a severe headache. He turned and hid his face against the pillow. He rubbed his face against the pillow and it could make him relax.

"Wake up lazy" Sarah hit him with a pillow.

"Don't bother me" Sarah poured some water on his bared chest.

"Arrrrr.....evil sister" He got up from the bed and ran after her. He picked her up and threw her on the sofa.

"Arrrr...dad" Sarah shouted.

"Don't do that to your sister, Soren" Nicolo crossed his arms over his chest.

"Mom, why does dad always speak only for Sarah?" Soren pointed at Sarah as Sarah smirked at him.

"Don't fight over small things like this" Aurora shrugged as she placed two glasses of banana milkshake. Meanwhile, I came to the living room. Soren teased Sarah who was drinking a milkshake.

"Stop it now. She'll aspirate milk" Nicolo grinned cause he didn't want his little princess to be in any trouble.

"I won" Sarah whispered into Soren's ear.

"Not always" Soren got up from the sofa and walked to the porch.

"I need to talk to you for a bit" I grabbed Soren's elbow and stopped him. He was avoiding my eye contact. We both went to the garden so as not to be noticed by others.

"You were drunk last night. Tell me what really happened" I focused on his eyes.

"It's just a mistake" He stuttered.

"Somehow, I hope you never do something like that again. I know you aren't bad. You promise me you'll never let that happen again" I placed my arms on his shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"I promise Ame" He muttered.

"Mmm, good boy" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't go to college if you feel unwell today" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I won't" He smiled slightly.

"So, I'm leaving" I left him alone and went to get ready to go to work. Luc was not at home and he went to the studio in the early morning to work on his latest album.

"Um Nicolo, can you drop Sarah at college cause today I can't. Is it okay?" I asked in a low voice.

"Hey, she is my daughter, not yours" Nicolo smirked. The way he spoke was so wired. It was possible since once he was a horrible gang leader.

"She can go with Soren" Nicolo's eyes were finding Soren all over the area.

"He is not going today cause he isn't well at all" I was approaching the main door.

"Okay, okay, I'll" Nicolo nodded at me.

"Bye everyone" I left home and Aurora didn't forget to give me my lunch.

.... After a while...

"Let's go Sarah" Nicolo shouted from downstairs.

"Wait a minute dad" Sarah shouted back.

"Dad, I can go with her if you don't mind" Soren was tightening the buttons of the grey shirt which he was wearing.

"Damn! When was this tattoo done?" Nicolo rubbed the surface over Soren's right nipple. It was a scorpion tattoo.

"It's been about a week now" Soren tightened the next button.

"That's not bad but don't get sick of tattoos. It's not good for your outer personality" That was Nicolo's advice. Nicolo's rubbed his right arm where his dragon tattoo was. I missed that one a lot cause by then he had erased that tattoo.

"I just wanted to have a one" Soren smiled.

"I don't know about your mom's reaction boy. So, deal with it" Nicolo showed his toothy playful grin. Soren did the same.

"Sarah, hurry up" Soren yelled.

"Let's go" Sarah ran to the main door after being greeted with Aurora's loving peck.

"Your eyeliner has gone wrong" Soren smirked as he stared at Sarah's eyes.

"What? Why didn't you tell me at home?" Sarah quickly took her pocket mirror from her purse.

"If I told you, you would be going to spend a lot of time on fixing it. You have no one to impress so it doesn't matter" Soren burst out with a laugh.

"You...." Sarah began to hit him on his arm.

"Hey, Sarah" Shawn came towards them but he ignored Soren.

"Um, bye Sarah. Dad'll come to pick you up" Soren did the same and he stared at Shawn angrily.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Sarah was confused.

"It doesn't matter to you" Shawn kept glaring at Soren.

"Don't associate with him anymore" Soren yelled.

"Why?" Sarah mouthed weakly since she was confused.

"You have changed. Now, you are an asshole. You're fucking liar" Shawn's eyes were turning red.

"You can't enter my private life. It's mine. Don't be a dickhead" Soren yelled and walked away even without looking back.

"What's going on? I can't-" Sarah's eyes welled up with tears. Shawn also left her alone and walked away.

"I don't care what kind of anger there is between you and Soren but don't take revenge on me cause I can't bear it" Sara whined but Shawn heard it. He froze with her words.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you" Shawn lean over to her and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry for what Soren did" Sarah sighed heavily.

"No, no, it's just okay" Shawn wrapped his arm around her to make her comfortable. Shawn was not someone who wanted to hurt the feeling of others.

"Even if you're angry with him, don't hurt me" Sarah grabbed her shirt tightly and hid her face in his collar bone.

"Hey, what's this? Those girls are glaring at us. They'll envy you. The other thing is, don't put your mucus on my shirt" Shawn whispered.

"Oh! I'm sorry" Sarah suddenly moved away from his presence.

"I'm just kidding" He giggled.

"Be my best friend forever" Sarah pouted sweetly and no boy could ignore that cuteness.

"Best friend?" Shawn raised his eyebrows. Sarah nodded insanely. "Okay but, that may change in the future, right?" Shawn smiled gently yet playfully. Sarah's cheeks were burning with those words.

"Okay, Bye" Sarah had to go to her class.

"Byeeeee" Shawn waved at her. He was reminded of the boring Chemistry class when he came back to his senses.

Meanwhile, Soren was on his way home.

"Where are you?" Sore was on a phone call with Diego.

"At the 3rd lane," Diego answered.

"I'll be there in a few seconds" Soren ended up the phone call. He was able to reach the place where Diego was in a few seconds.

"Hey" Soren gave him a bro hug.

"Here, it is" Diego handed him the wax bag which had filled with cocaine.

"Thanks" Soren put it into the back pocket of his trousers and walked back to the main street. Diego's horrible toothy grin was something that I was ever disgusted with.

...At Microsoft Headquarters...

"Can I meet Mrs. Scott?" Luc asked the receptionist.

"Damn! Luc Scott..........Oh! Wait a minute sir" The girl who was at the reception made a call to me. She was able to recognize him although he had worn sunglasses and a hoodie.

"Mr. Luc has come to meet you, madam. What can I do?... Okay ma'am" She hung up the phone.

"Sir you can go.... the first room of the second floor," she told with a pleasant smile.

"Thanks" Luc smiled. 

"Um...excuse me, sir, we're waiting for your new release," she said excitedly.

"It won't take a long time," He said and turned back to his way.

"Nice to hear," She said a little louder and Luc nodded at her.

I was preparing investment proposals to give to the CEO of our company. It was a very annoying job because I did not enjoy it and I had to give up the job I was interested in.

"Good evening, sweetheart" Luc knocked on the door of my office.

"Evening" I replied weakly.

"You look tired. Just relax" He sat on the chair which was in front of me.

"I hate this but I can finish this task in a bit," I said as I stared at the messy documents.

"Okay then" He started to play with the hourglass that was on my table. It could make me smile slightly. I loved the way he always tried to make me smile.

"Do you want coffee or something?" I asked because I knew he loved coffee.

"No need babe, just quickly finish your job since I want to go somewhere with you," he said as she rested his head on my table. I didn't reply to it but I kept doing my work as I could go with him.

"Finish" I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair. I collected all my stuff and left a note to my assistant before I left.

"Let's go" He opened the door- car for me.

"Is this a date? Don't tell me that this is a date. I'm just wearing my office kit" I pouted at him through the front mirror.

"No" He giggled. "It isn't but if you like, you can think of this as a date" Luc tightened his hands on the steering wheel.

"So, where are we going?" I was scrolling through my phone.

"For a medical checkup" Luc ran his fingers through his hair and sighed heavily.

"What?" I was amazed. "Why is that?" I bit my lower lip since it was something I never expected.

"I understand that you aren't well. This isn't something that should be taken so seriously. Let's just try this then there is nothing to be afraid of. Although you don't want to do it, I want to do it. So, babe, please let's do this for me" His bluish-grey eyes and that request made me agree with him.

"Okay then. As always, you honey-soaked words won" I rolled my eyes. "And it's something normal. You're overthinking" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Your whole body bleeds in different ways so how can that be normal" He placed his right hand on one of my hands on my lap while his left hand was controlling the steering wheel.

"Just for you, right?" I started playing with his fingers. I could see out of the corner of my eyes; Luc was blushing as his eyes narrowed. After a while, we could arrive at the hospital.

"If the needle hurts you when it goes into your skin, hold me tightly" Luc chuckled and nodded.

"Are you kidding me?" I gently patted his arm. I was really afraid it would hurt me. I was scared to even of a small needle at that time, but some time ago I used a knife that had poisoned twelve blades for my own protection. Luc took me to the blood draw room for the blood test. As the nurse inserted the needle into my skin, I grabbed Luc's hand tightly. It could make him mourn. The nurse also tried not to smile at my and Luc's reactions. It was nice how we spent all night at his own show after the blood test. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
60.1K 863 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
141K 3.6K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
559 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...