The Colossal Mistake of Deila...

By Saiiros

One night. One mistake. Will it turn into a passionate love? More

Saiiros
#2 Bridge
#3 Small world
#4 Arrangement
#5 Feelings
#6 Where it all end.
#7 First Fight

#1 where it all started

7.4K 210 37
By Saiiros

Deilan x Kiel

Author's note:

I don't know if some of you smell something fishy about these two pips. But yeah, here ya go. Ayaw nilang patahimikin ang utak ko so I  made a side story. I am hoping that y'all will like this *cross fingers*

DEILAN WAS too exhausted from work. From dealing to paper works to meetings and dealing with the scums son of a bitch Board Members. She knew that they're part of their company and they played a big role in the company, but she can't just stand their faces and shitty attitudes!

Mag-isa siyang pumunta sa isang branch ng bar, na siyang pinakamalapit sa condo unit niya, na pag-aari ng kaibigan ng kapatid niya. She was expecting to get a laid, probably to some beautiful chick. Her past woman broke up with her because she doesn't have enough time for her. Doon niya napatunayan na hindi sapat ang mga materyal na bagay na binibigay niya dito.

But what can she do? As if kaya niyang pilitin ang kapatid niya na magtrabaho! Nah, she's too weak and soft when it comes to her brother. She spoiled him too much.

Agad niyang iginala ang mga mata sa dance floor nang makapasok siya sa loob. Normally, Alistair's bar was quite and not this wild. Wala sa sariling napangisi siya at pumunta sa counter. She sat down in a stool, nang makita siya ng barista binati lang siya nito at agad na naglapag ng mamahalin na alak.

Suki siya sa bar na 'to, and she got a privilege. Thanks to her brother, Dylan. People knew that she's a lesbian, but because of the cut of her hair, her flat chest, her body that can be compared to a slim and tall man. Napagkakamalan siyang totoong lalaki.

Siya na ang nagsalin ng alak sa shot glass na inabot sa kanya. She was roaming her eyes around while smelling the scent of her liqour. Her brows furrowed when her gazed dropped off to a woman wearing a black halter dress, may muscle ang mga braso nito, probably for working out too much? Barbels?

She shake her head. "Unless she's a Volleyball player. That's acceptable." Bulong niya sa sarili at nilagok ang laman ng shot glass niya.

"Hi Deilan! It's nice to see you here again!" Bati sa kanya ng isang babae, the lady was tall but not as tall as her. Probably 5ft, kung wala itong heels na soot ngayon.

She smiled. "Hey, it's nice to see you too. Getting wild, I see." Panunukso niya dahil naka lambitin na ito sa leeg ng kasama nitong babae.

"Nah! She's my friend. Sa'yo ko lang naman ginawa 'yon, and you know... I'm willing to do it again." Kumindat pa ang babae sa kanya.

Too bad.

"I'm not in the mood. My performance will probably be poor, maybe next time?" She asked. Pero alam niya sa sarili niya na wala ng next time.

If her brother is a fucking fuck boy, then... She's a different case.
Good thing Dylan found a decent woman to settled down with.

Tinanggal ng babae ang pagkakayapos sa kasama nito at lumipat kaagad sa kanya. Her touch were so warm, but not enough to set her body on fire. It's just not enough. Malandi ang bawat haplos ng dulo ng daliri nito sa leeg niya, she was smirking but deep inside she wanted to pushed the lady.

"Too bad. I'm already wet for you, Dei." She whispered seductively on her neck, hindi pa ito nakontento at hinalikan pa ang leeg niya. The lady was even fumbling the button of the dress shirt she's wearing.

Hinayaan niya lang 'to at nagpasalin na ng alak sa bartender. She was sipping on her drink when the woman hand slid inside her dress shirt and caressed her chest. Muntik na niyang maibuga sa pagmumukha nito ang alak na nasa bibig niya. 

Many were assuming that she undergo a surgery, at pinatanggal ang dede niya. But to be honest, she's flat chested, at 'yon ang ipinagpasalamat niya ng malaki nang maramdaman niya na lesbian siya.

"Dei..." She whimpered and licked her neck. Deilan bit her lower lip and was about to close her eyes when she saw the woman dancing on the dance floor wildly. The same woman she saw earlier, the one wearing a halter dress.

"Stop." She spat. Pero hindi tumigil ang babae. "I said stop!" She gently pushed her away.

"Fine, but next time na makita kita ulit dito. Iuuwi na kita sa unit ko." Nakangising banta nito sa kanya.

Deilan nod. "Whatever you want."

The woman disappeared like a bubble. And now she's free to watch the woman dancing freely, some men were grinding their groins on the ladies bum, pero mukhang wala lang 'to sa kanya. Is she that drunk? Or maybe she's the type of woman na hindi pumapatol sa kagaya nitong babae.

Deilan sighed and drank his liquor straight, hindi na siya nag abala pa na gamitin ang shot glass. She need to be drunk for once, para tumba na agad siya pagdating sa unit niya. Ayaw na niyang dalhin hanggang sa pagtulog ang trabaho. Damn, even in her dreams she's still working her beautiful ass off.

Deilan was about to go when the lady walk towards her direction. Agad siyang tumayo ng maayos at inilapag ang card niya.

"You were staring at me for a while now, Miss." Mapungay ang mga mata na nakasalubong ng mga mata niya. The lady is clearly drunk.

"Yeah? Tell me, how can I stop my fucking self not to stare with the fine lady dancing erotically on the dance floor?" She asked, she leaned her arm over the counter at bahagyang inilapit ang mukha sa babae.

The lady's lips were thin and red because of the lipstick. Well, Deilan doesn't mind if mag-iwan ito ng marka ng lipstick sa katawan niya. She can say that it's worth it.

"Really huh?" The lady smirked at her.

"Really." She answered.

"By any chance... Do you like me?" The lady asked her while chuckling a little. Ang sarap sa pandinig ng bahagyang tawa nito, it was a bit raspy tho.

Deilan licked her lower lips. "What will you do if I'd say that I like to have you? In my bed. Naked." She huskily said. Ang init sa katawan na hinahanap niya kanina, ngayon niya lang naramdaman. Ngayon na kaharap na niya ang babae na kanina pa niya pinapanood at minamataan.

"I'm not into fucking, but I can definitely suck you." The woman shrugged.

"I'm Deilan by the way," pakilala niya.

"Kiel Noemi Jimenez." Napangisi si Deilan ng ibigay nito ang buong pangalan. Great! Hindi siya mahihirapan na ipa trace ito kung sakaling may fuck and run na magaganap. But she doubted that thought.

Wala pang babae na tumakbo papalayo sa kanya pagkatapos ng gabi na pinagsaluhan ng mga kapares niya. They always crave for her touch.

Bumaba ang tingin ni Deilan sa dibdib nito, not so big but they're pretty good to fondle.

"I have a unit nearby, want to come with me?" She asked. "It's okay if you don't want to." Kaagad na bawi niya nang makitang nakatulala lang sa kanya ang babae.

The lady smirked and traced her collar. "Marami bang alak sa unit mo? Kailangan ko ng pampalakas loob."

Deilan can't help but to laugh. "Of course, I have a lot of liquor."

It's all thanks to their business partners for giving her a lot of expensive liquors. Hindi naman niya 'yon maibigay kay Dylan dahil mas interesado pa sa mga alahas ang kapatid niya kaysa sa alak. She was actually thinking if she can just give it to Alistair, Dylan's friend.

"Good. Take me to your unit." The woman seductively said.

MALAKAS ang pagpipigil ni Deilan sa sarili na hindi sagpangin ang babae noong nasa loob pa sila ng Elevator. She calmed her self down. Damn, she'll get the woman later.

"What kind of liquor you like? I have whiskey, rum and brandy. I think meron pang iba..." She trailed off while rummaging the store box where she placed all the liquors. 

"I like to have a bottle of tequila, mas madali akong malasing doon."

Agad naman kinuha ni Deilan ang isang bote ng tequila at binuksan 'yon. Deilan lips parted when the woman grab a wine glass and pour the tequila, pagtapos ay nilagok ito na parang tubig. Hindi man lang ito naghanap ng lemon o kahit ano para mawala ang lasa.

Deilan was too amazed with the lady she brought home. Nakisali na din siya sa pag-inom and talk randomly. Umiikot na ang paningin ni Deilan nang hatakin siya bigla ng babae sa batok nito at sinalubong ang labi niya ng halik. The way she kissed her was too intense. Deilan can't help but to groan. Something in his kiss was screaming dominance.

She's always on top, she alwasy lead the way, kaya hindi siya sanay na may babae'ng bigla nalang siyang hahatakin. Because it's always the other way around. Deilan closed the gap between their bodies and parted her lips, the lady slid his tongue inside her mouth. But Deilan didn't let her in, instead she sticks out her tongue and battle with her tongue.

Hindi na namalayan ni Deilan kung paano nahubad ng babae ang pang-itaas niyang damit. Damn, she's too fast. Deilan smirked when she remembered what she said a while back. She doesn't fuck, but she suck. Will the woman suck her? Damn, she's curious what it feels like. It was her work, and to think that someone will do her makes her feminine throb badly.

"Hmmm..." She groaned when the woman bit her lower lip. She tilted her head when her kisses went down to her neck, biting and probably leaving some marks.

Bumaba ang mga kamay ni Deilan sa dindib nito, she fondle her nipples and pinch it a little, earning a moan from her partner. Sa bawat haplos ng kamay ng katalik niya, parang sinisilaban ang buong katawan niya. Damn, she'll kill to feel this kind of pleasure again.

Pinagapang pa ni Deilan ang kamay pababa sa gitna ng binti nito. Napamulat siya at nanlaki ang mga mata nang iba ang makapa niya. That's not a fucking vagina for goodness sake!

Agad siyang lumayo sa lalaki na inakala niyang babae, maybe he was a gay with cross dressing get ups!

"Fuck it! Why didn't you tell me that you're a fucking man!" Sigaw niya agad.

The man rolled his eyes and cross his legs, showing the skin of his creamy legs! How can a fucking man can have that kind of legs!!

"Why? You only fuck woman? I told you, I am not into fucking but I can suck you." Maarteng sabi nito.

"The hell! I am a fucking Lesbian for fucking sake!" Deilan exclaimed.

Tumango lang ang lalaki sa kanya. Malayo ang tingin nito. He slowly removed the wig he's wearing, even the earings and necklaces.

"Damn, I didn't know that wearing this kind of outfit will exhaust me." Bulong nito. "I always dress normal if that's what you'll asked."

"I'm not going to ask. It's not my nature to pry into someone else's privacy." She answered calmly and sat down on the chair.

Her body was still trembling for some blinding pleasure she felt earlier. Hindi niya alam kung bakit ganito nalang maka react ang katawan niya sa lalaki. Is there something wrong with her body? Is it because she's too stressed? Damn it! She can't think clearly!

"Right now. It's my first time to feel this kind of heat. Hindi ganito ang katawan ko sa mga lalaki na nakakasama ko." Reklamo nito sa kanya.

She raised her hands and placed it against her nape. "Same."

"I'm curious. Can we do it?" Napamulagat si Deilan sa tanong nito. Tinitigan niyang mabuti ang lalaki na nakasuot ng halter dress sa harapan niya.

Lumagok ito sa alak, ngayon niya lang napansin ang adams apple nito. Look how dumb she is. Getting in a tight situation. Really?

Hindi na nakapag protesta pa si Deilan nang lumapit sa kanya si Kiel at bigla nalang siyang hinalikan. He tilted his head and softly pressed his thin lips against her lips. He kissed him gentler, na parang anytime mababasag ang labi niya. Deilan was groaning, she doesn't have any control now to her body. Ang mga kamay niya ay parang may sariling buhay na humahaplos sa katawan ni Kiel.

He's body type is not bulky, it's just the normal body size of a man. Halatang hindi nito trip ang gym, unlike her who spend most of her free time lifting a barbels so her body will adjust. He seems inexperienced too when it comes to women, hindi nito alam ang gagawin ang sa kanya. Unlike her, who knew every part where to touch, kung saan mas madadagdagan ang init.

Deilan's mind went blank. Nothing. Just the pleasure she's feeling as of the moment. Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Kiel at dinala ito sa pagkababae niya, she jolted a little when he touch her clit and slowly played it. Hindi niya ma explain ang nararamdaman niya. The feeling was far different when a woman touched her. Is it because of he's not so calloused hand?

Kiel was the one who pulled out the kiss, she stared at the pair of his eyes. Para siyang nalulunod sa sobrang lalim ng tingin nito sa kanya. He's eyes were half hooded. Making him more handsome and pretty at the same time. Damn, hindi siya 'to. If she's not drunk, hindi niya gagawin ang bagay na 'to!

She lost her thoughts once again when Kiel pushed one of his finger inside her throbbing sex. Agad na napaliyad si Deilan at napakapit sa balikat ni Kiel. She even raised her left leg and placed it on the top of his leg.

"Can I fuck you now?" He asked. Ultimo boses nito ay nagbago. She gulped hard, parang may malaking buto ang bumara sa lalamunan niya. Damn.

"To my room..." She whispered.

It looked awkward because he's wearing a dress and she's wearing a simple pants and dress shirt. All her life she's used to wearing man's clothes. Kiel lifted her and placed her hands on her ass. He Carried her effortlessly. Hinuli ni Kiel ang mga labi niya. He was kissing her slowly. She can feel her undies too wet.

"Uhm..." she whimpered softly when Kiel bit the skin of her neck and traced it with his tongue.

She doesn't know how and when did they reach her room. Hindi mahirap hanapin ang kwarto dahil nag-iisa lang naman ito. Tila nagmamadali ang bawat galaw ni Kiel, in just one snap Kiel was wearing nothing, at ganoon din siya.

Kiel pushed her body lightly. Bumagsak ang katawan niya sa malambot na kama. Lulong na lulong na siya sa sarap. Pumwesto si Kiel sa taas niya, she can feel the tip of his thing against her sex. Her eyes shutted close. Ang laki.

He was expecting a average size! At hindi ganito!

Kiel leaned over and kissed the tip of her breast. Obviously, para lang itong nakikipag sex sa lalaki, less the part that she have a fucking vagina. They have the money and connections, pero ni minsan hindi sumagi sa utak niya ang magpapalit. She respects her parents. Kahit alam niyang tanggap nito ang pagiging lesbian niya, she knew deep down that they're still rooting for her to have a decent family. A normal one that people called.

Her eyes widened as she arched her back, humigpit ang hawak niya sa balikat ni Kiel. The damn brute didn't take her gently! He just slid his dick inside her with one push!

"Fuck you!" She yelled in pain. Tumulo ang ilang butil ng luha sa gilid ng mga mata niya.

Kiel tried to move, kahit hindi pa niya ito pinapagalaw.

"I am fucking you right now." Nang-aakit na bulong nito. Damn, is he really a gay? Deilan is now starting to doubt his gender identity!

Her eyes met his. Tutok na tutok sa kanya ang mga mata nito. He placed his hands on the side of her head. He threw his head back and moved. Deilan gulped. She never found a man like this. She never expect and she never even imagined that she'll brought a man inside her room. Napaungol siya ng isagad nito ang pagkalalaki sa loob niya. Kiel lifted her legs and pushed it closed to her stomach.

For the past years, it's always been her on top and giving pleasure to woman like her.

Napakapit siya sa dulo ng unan niya nang bumilis ang galaw ni Kiel. He even lifted her ass and rammed her.

"Ahhh... Fuck!" Agad niyang tinakpan ang bibig nang malakas siyang napa ungol. Damn it! She never moaned unless her parter was a fighter and fingering her too!

The tears kept on flowing. Not because she's in pain, but because of too much ecstasy. She cried his name as she beg for more.

"Beg." Kiel whispered.

"I'm... begging... you." Halos mapugto ang hininga niya nang mabagal na hinugot ni Kiel ang pagkalalaki at bigla nalang itong ipapasok at tila naninigurado pa na sagad na sagad ito sa kalooban niya.

"Hmm... what do you want me to do?" He whispered over her ear.

Deilan didn't know what to say. Hindi niya alam kung patitigilin niya ba ito o kung ano.

"Fuck me, harder." She blurted out. Nakita niya na ngumisi si Kiel. And oh boy! That was damn hot! It rendered her to breathe properly!

Hindi siya binigo ni Kiel. He moved on top of her faster, he pushed himself up, his hands were on his legs, pushing her legs towards her stomach. She feels so exposed she couldn't care less! Damn, her mind were blank.

Kiel lifted her ass and rammed her hard.

"Ahhh... Kiel... Ohhh..." Sunod sunod na ungol niya.

Sumasabay na din siya sa bawat galaw ni Kiel. Kiel was fucking her mercilessly. That makes her really doubt about his sexuality. Damn it! She squeezed the pillow and shut her eyes. Ang mga ungol at tunog ng nagsasalpukan nilang ari ang naririnig sa buong kwarto niya.

Her room were usually filled with two woman's moan. Para siyang dinala ni Kiel sa langit sa ginagawa nito sa kanya. Nakakabaliw sa sobrang sarap. She can't feel her cunt. Kiel made it numb. Pero ang kalooban ng pagkababae niya, sarap na sarap sa paglabas masok ng pagkalalaki nito.

"Kiel... Kiel... Kiel...!" She chanted his name. Na parang nakasalalay ang buhay niya kay Kiel.

Mas lalo pang bumilis ang paggalaw nito sa ibabaw niya. Her walls clenched. Her eyes were closed. Mas lalong humigpit ang hawak nito sa unan niya. She wanted to buried her face into the pillow but she wants to see how handsome Kiel is when he's moaning.

Deilan can't help but to scream when she felt her whole body collapsed because of the orgasms that she never experienced. What makes her more feel crazy, Kiel was still thrusting hard and fast while she's cuming. Her legs tremble as he spurt his semen in her stomach. Umabot pa 'yon hanggang sa dibdib niya.

Pagod na bumagsak ang katawan niya sa kama and Kiel did the same thing. Hindi siya nagsalita. She didn't even dare to move her body. She's too exhausted. Kiel drained her fucking energy.

Maya maya pa ay naramdaman niya na bumangon si Kiel at pinakialaman ang mga cabinet sa side table niya. It's funny that she trust him not to steal something. Lalo na at nasa cabinet ng side table niya ang mga mahahalagang papeles para sa company at resort niya.

Later on, she felt him wiping his own semen in her stomach using a wet wipes. Gustong imulagat ni Deilan ang mga mata at tuksuhin si Kiel, pero hindi na talaga niya kaya. Her last memory was that he covered her with her thick blanket.

Kiel mumbled something but she didn't heared him. Slowly, the darkness swallowed her.

And the last thought she had..

This is the very huge mistake she ever made.

-*-

A/N: Sur🍟🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.6K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
2.7K 529 16
HYUNJIN-FELIX ⚠⚠WARNING⚠⚠ Rated: R-Restricted [17+] Genre: Fanfiction, Romance, Mystery, Crime, Investigate, Detective Tags: #mute-disability #police...
47.2K 946 200
just some one shots of all the charecters :) I'll try to do some requests I don't do smut sorry It's up to you wether or not this is canon to my ot...
696K 19.3K 33
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT