๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ...

By namjoons_miss_right

Kim Namjoon, a 27-year old multi-billionaire CEO and owner of one of the most prominent fashion companies in... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (Updated)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Teaser: Fighting For Love
Questions, Opinions, and Suggestions for Zuki
Announcement

Chapter 51

1.2K 77 109
By namjoons_miss_right

Author's POV

After their sweet confession, they went back inside the bar but to make it less obvious, Namjoon went in first and Seoyeon came after a few minutes. It was like nothing happened, everyone were still mesmerized by the singing and performing. It went on and on until it is finally time to go home. As they compiled at the parking lot, they bowed to Namjoon and gave thanks for the amazing team building experiences.

"You all deserve it." He praised, "Just continue to work hard and give your best. Thank you for serving the company with all your heart." He added and they were moved to hear it from him.

"We wish for your safe arrival back home, sir." Mrs. Lee said, the rest followed.

"Thank you, Manager Lee. I hope for you all to arrive home safely." He replied, "Oh, and Ms. Park," He then called, "I need you to come with me, if that's okay."

"Sure, sir. I'll just go get my things." She answered, so Mr. Son helped her to get her luggage.

Namjoon then took her things and placed them in the trunk. After bidding everyone goodbye, they all went inside their vehicles. Namjoon let the van to leave first before deciding to start the engine of his car.

"Where are we heading to, sir?" She asked as she buckles her seatbelt.

"It's just us, drop the sir." He chuckled, looking at her with a smile.

"Fine. So, where are we going?" She repeated and looked back at him.

"We're going to fetch Hwayoung at her grandparent's house. Then, I want to take us out and have dinner together, with Hwayoung, before heading back home." He informed, so she hummed as she nods.

"Is it your parent's place?" She asked, but Namjoon shook his head.

"Hwayoung stayed with her grandparents, from Seyoung's side of the family." He then checked the rear-view mirror as he leaves the parking lot.

"Wouldn't that be rude? You are going to bring a woman with you." She worries that they might find it a disgrace to their late daughter, who was once his wife.

"Don't worry, they'll going to love you. Seyoung's parents are kind, they never stopped me from looking for someone to love after her death. Just as long as I won't keep their only grandchild away, which I would never do, of course." He assured, "And I'll be there, you don't need to worry." So Seoyeon just sighed and let herself enjoy the view on their way.

The trip wasn't long, it only took Namjoon an hour since there was no traffic along the way. They're now entering an exclusive subdivision, where the Min's residence is. The house, I mean mansions, in this area are very sophisticated and grand. You'll feel poor if you get lost in this neighborhood, she thought as she wanders her eyes on every mansions they pass by. Then Namjoon began to slow down until they stopped in front of a huge black gate. He honked the horn of his car and the gates suddenly opened. There stood a very classy mansion that has a huge garden with different flowers blooming on each sides. It looks like a relaxing place, a little paradise, behind those big gates. Namjoon then stopped his car at the grand front porch of the house.

"We're here," He spoke as he unbuckle his seatbelt.

"You'll introduce me as your secretary, right?"

"Is that what you want, hm?" He asked softly as he looks at her.

"Yeah, I think that's better. Besides, we're not yet officially together." She answered, and without her notice, a phrase made Namjoon grin.

"Not yet," He exhaled happily, because it means there's a possibility.

"Don't dream yet, Romeo." She chuckled and was about to open the door, but he stopped her.

"Let me open it for you, Juliet." He uttered jokingly as he leaves the car, heading to the passenger's side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you, but let us not relate ourselves to those two. I just remember that they died in the end." She then tapped his shoulder as they both chuckled.

"Namjoon-ah!" A voice called, which made them to face the person who owns it.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Namjoon smiled, then ushered Seoyeon along with him.

"I see you brought someone." He uttered as he come closer and gave Namjoon a manly hug, "Ms. Seoyeon, am I right?" He smiled as he face Seoyeon, who bowed.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Min." She greeted formally out of respect.

"Hey, drop the formalities. Just call me Yoongi." He then stepped aside, "Anyway, come inside. Hwayoung is just preparing her things. We had to buy a new bag for her toys. You know Appa, he buys her new gifts everytime she visits them."

"She's so spoiled here, huh." Namjoon stated, which made Yoongi chuckle as he nods.

They now went inside and Seoyeon could almost gasp on how beautiful the interior is. It's mostly made of marble, and the colors plays with gold and white. The decorations are flowers, mainly red tulips. Then a middle-aged woman greeted them from upstairs.

"Namjoon! Ah, you're so early." She mentioned as she walks downstairs, but it made her stop mid-way after seeing Seoyeon's presence.

Yoongi noticed, "Eomma? Are you okay?" He asked that made Mrs. Min to nod to her son.

She then went downstairs to welcome them, but most importantly this new guest. Namjoon stepped forward to give her a hug as he greets her.

"You looked even younger than the last time I saw you, Eomma." He smiled and got pinched on the cheek.

"Oh, stop it, Namjoon." The woman chuckled, "And who do we have here?" She asked and faced Seoyeon.

"Good afternoon, ma'am." She bowed, "I'm Park Seoyeon, Mr. Kim's secretary." She introduced by herself with a small smile on her face.

"Have we met before?" Mrs. Min asked and can't help but to stare at Seoyeon's face. "You look.... Oddly familiar to me." She said.

"Maybe during some events in Namjoon's company, Eomma." Yoongi answered, but his mother was busy studying Seoyeon's features.

"How old are you, dear?" She asked.

"I'm 25 years old, ma'am."

"Really? When is your birthday?"

"I'll turn 26 on December." Seoyeon answered, though confused with the sudden questions.

"Is that so.... I know this may sound silly, but can I hug you, dear?" The woman requested, and it made Namjoon worried that Seoyeon might feel uncomfortable.

"Sure, ma'am." Seoyeon smiled and stepped forward to give the woman a hug.

She was surprised when Mrs. Min hugged her tightly, but it felt somewhat nice. It lasted a few minutes before Mrs. Min finally pulled away, then fondling Seoyeon's hair.

"I'm sorry, you just remind me so much of my daughter." She smiled warmly at Seoyeon.

"Seyoung?" Namjoon asked, but Mrs. Min shook her head.

"You remind me of my Sunmi, my youngest daughter. She should be the same age as you, if only she did not die after being born. You even have the same birth month as her." Mrs. Min sighed but kept the smile as she looks at Seoyeon.

"I'm sorry to hear that, ma'am." Seoyeon sympathized after hearing the death of her daughter, thinking how hard it is to lose both of her children.

"It's alright, dear. No one wanted for that to happen." She uttered softly, can't help to adore her as she feels so comfortable with Seoyeon. "Why don't you two spend the afternoon here and have dinner with us?" She offered and then looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at Seoyeon first, and when he saw her nod, he smiled to Mrs. Min saying, "Sure, Eomma. We'd love to join you for dinner."

It made Mrs. Min clap in joy, "I should make my specialty!" She exclaimed, then looked at Seoyeon, "Please feel at home, dear. If you need anything, just tell Yoongi."

"Will do. Thank you, ma'am." Seoyeon smiled and watched as Mrs. Min left, heading her way to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for that, Seoyeon-ssi." Yoongi mentioned as he scratches his head.

"It's alright, Yoongi-ssi. Your mother is very sweet." She commented.

"I didn't know you had a third sibling, hyung." Namjoon said in disbelief.

"We decided to keep it as a secret. It was for the best." He answered, so Namjoon just hummed.

"Daddy!" A very cheerful call from Hwayoung was heard from upstairs, but she gasped when she saw her next favorite person.

She quickly went downstairs, didn't waste any time, and ran to them. Namjoon knelt down and opened his arms, ready to receive his daughter's hug.

"Ms. Park!" But Hwayoung ran directly to Seoyeon instead, "You're here!" She beamed as she hugs her leg, making Seoyeon smile as she fondles Hwayoung's hair.

"Hey, sweetie." She uttered softly and knelt down to give Hwayoung a proper hug.

"I missed you so much, Ms. Park!" Hwayoung giggled ash she hugs Seoyeon tightly.

"I missed you, too!" Seoyeon reciprocated as they pull away. "Look at you, getting cuter and cuter." She praised as she puts the strands of her bangs on the side.

"Princess, what about me? Didn't you miss daddy?" Namjoon frowned, kinda upset that his daughter made him seem invisible the moment she saw Seoyeon.

"I missed you too, daddy." Hwayoung grinned and went to give Namjoon's cheek a kiss, but before Namjoon could even hug Hwayoung, she already went back to Seoyeon.

"Ms. Park, I want to show you my drawings!" Hwayoung excitedly held her hand.

"Really? Where are your beautiful masterpiece?" Seoyeon asked, chuckling on how adorable Hwayoung is.

"It's upstairs. Can you come with me, Ms. Park? I want to show you Cinamoroll's new friend, too." She requested as she points at the second floor of the mansion.

"Uhm...." Seoyeon looked at Yoongi, so he nodded in approval, "Sure, sweetheart. Lead the way." She answered to Hwayoung, who happily held Seoyeon's hand as they walk upstairs together.

Namjoon just watched them with mouth agaped from astonishment. Yoongi let out a laugh as he slapped Namjoon's shoulder lightly.

"I can't believe your daughter just ignored you like that." He mocked playfully.

"Laugh all you want, hyung." Namjoon rolled his eyes as he frowned.

Yoongi eventually stopped, "By the way, I'm surprised you brought her with you. Were you together before going here?"

"Yeah. I went to their team building, since Hwayoung stayed here this weekend."

"Hwayoung talks a lot about her." Yoongi commented, "As far as I remember from Taehyung's farewell party, he is courting her, right?" He added.

"Yeah, that's right." Namjoon portruded his jaw and looked away.

"You're courting her too, aren't you?" Yoongi concluded from the way Namjoon reacted.

"I like her, hyung." He answered, but Yoongi knew otherwise.

"Stop lying to me,"

"Fine. I love her, hyung." Namjoon replied and it made Yoongi smile.

"Congratulations, Namjoon. You've finally realized." He uttered, which made Namjoon's brow to furrow in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"I knew this day will come. I saw how you looked at her back then, at Taehyung's farewell party. I already figured out that time, but I didn't want to push the thought." Yoongi shrugged, "She's a wonderful woman. I hope she makes a wise choice, especially your rival here is your own brother."

"Between me and my brother, who do you think she will choose?"

"I don't think she still have to choose, she already did." Yoongi answered, which brought more curiosity to Namjoon.

"Who is it then?"

"Why would I tell you?" Yoongi raised a brow at him, who pouted like a child.

"Come on, hyung. Who is it?" Namjoon persisted, but Yoongi shook his head.

"Let her say it herself. It won't be fun anymore if I would reveal who the chosen one is."

Namjoon sighed in defeat, but Yoongi did made sense. Yoongi is a Psychology major, that's why he could easily read someone based from that person's actions. Observing people is what he enjoys the most next to making music. On the other hand, Seoyeon was brought into a very huge room. The interior design screams what a princess would have if one lived here.

"Please sit here, Ms. Park." Hwayoung gently pulled her to the huge bed.

Seoyeon sat down at the edge of this really soft bed as she watch Hwayoung busily storm through her things. From the way it looked, this room must be Hwayoung's.

"Found it!" She beamed and raised the papers, then ran to Seoyeon. "Here are my drawings, Ms. Park." She gave her the papers before sitting down beside Seoyeon.

Seoyeon then carried Hwayoung and placed the little girl on her lap, "Let's see what Artist Hwayoung made, hm." She said and looked at the first drawing.

It has a girl, who is standing between the bushes. The bushes has red circles that she assumed as flowers. The next drawing has a girl again, but this time, she is holding an umbrella and a basket. It's raining, so the girl is wearing her raincoat. Seoyeon continued to look at the drawings while Hwayoung explained the details to her. Hwayoung is very creative for someone this young.

"You're such an amazing artist, sweetheart. I like your drawings." She praised as she brushes Hwayoung's hair with her hand.

"Thank you, Ms. Park. You taught me how to draw, that's why." Hwayoung smiled and hugged Seoyeon.

Recalling the days when Seoyeon would let Hwayoung stay on her desk, just to draw with her. Seoyeon was indeed the reason why Hwayoung loved to draw, because drawing makes her remember Seoyeon. And Hwayoung loves it when Seoyeon commends on her drawings, it feels nice.

"I really love you, Ms. Park. I wish you're my mommy." Hwayoung frowned as she said those words to Seoyeon, who just sighed while hugging the little girl back.

"I love you too, Hwayoung." She replied and gave her a kiss on the crown of her head. "I do wish to have a daughter like you someday." She added as they pull away.

"Your wish is my command," Namjoon's voice made them to look at him, who is standing by the door.

"Were you standing there for long?" Seoyeon asked while Namjoon shrugged as he walk over to where the two is.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something." He joked as he sits down beside her.

"We were actually having a girl talk, if you noticed." Seoyeon joke, making Namjoon chuckle.

"I did notice, and couldn't help but to eavesdrop." He stated, and Hwayoung is slightly confused yet giddy to see them interact this way.

"Are you and Ms. Park together, daddy?" She asked as she looks at Namjoon with glints of hope.

"Not yet, princess." Namjoon smiled, while Seoyeon was a little amuse to hear his answer.

"You sound so sure, huh?" She teased.

"There's a possibility, of course." He reciprocated.

"Does that mean Ms. Park will become my mommy?" Hwayoung asked, a little confused on what they're talking about.

"If she wants to," He hummed, "What do you think, Seoyeon?" He glanced at her and she blinked from astonishment.

"Well, if your father could make me." She answered.

"Can I call you mommy already?" The little girl looked at her, trying hard to understand whatever these adults were talking about.

"Hwayoung, do not rush her. Don't worry, time will come for that thing to happen." Namjoon answered in her behalf.

"Give me more time. Is that okay, sweetheart?" Seoyeon asked softly as she cups Hwayoung's face.

"Okay, Ms. Park. I'll wait for that time." The girl beamed.

"Thank you, sweetie." Seoyeon then nuzzled her nose against Hwayoung's and gave her forehead a kiss.

"Can I have that, too?" Namjoon interjected, pointing at himself while he pertains to what Seoyeon just did to Hwayoung.

"In your dreams, Namjoon." She stuck out her tongue.

"Fine. I often dream of you anyway." He uttered, which made Seoyeon to blush slightly.

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard a knock. Yoongi is calling them for dinner. Namjoon thanked him from the other side of the door, mentioning that they will come down in a bit.

[A/N: It's Monday already! I only have until tomorrow to have a rest from studies. I can't believe January will end soon. Anyway, I woke up around 6:30 am and decided to continue this chapter, which I originally planned to publish last night but was not able to reach my quota for the word count. I do hope you liked this! Chapter 50 was very fun, especially your reactions. I felt the same way too while writing it, lol. Have a blessed week and Monday, lovelots!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.3K 72
"You're really sick you know. I can't imagine someone being as mean and selfish as you, ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜๐˜ท๐˜บ." He says, as he finally let go of her. "Only...
4.1K 205 6
Never trouble an injured, lone lion. Who knows when it'll get triggered and the next moment you find yourself becoming their whole pack's dinner! Eh...
112K 7K 49
Park Jimin. A single parent with a daughter, Kim Jiyeon. His late husband, Kim Namjoon, was died years ago because of an accident and leaving him and...
9K 340 20
" I can help you but there is one thing you need to do for me in return, you and I will get married " - Jungkook A girl that was born with a bone ca...