๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’•๐’‚

By Metanoiagiselle

Julieta and her Mafia Don Julieta is a lovely, sweet, classy, naive, but young talented woman who lives with... More

Author's Note
house/room tour
characters.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’

841 25 1
By Metanoiagiselle

-Julieta Grace Perez-

I woke up early the next day and changed into a sports bra and biker shorts before slipping into my nicks. I wanted to get used to stepping out in general, so I decided to go to the park and exercise there. After an hour so i came home.

I'm not sure why I suddenly feel the need to dress up today . I normally dress decently, but I wanted to go above and beyond. Not to mention the fact that I'll be meeting Lazaro.

After deciding on an outfit, I jump in the shower and wash my hair with raspberry scented shampoo and my body with raspberry scented body wash. I love how the scent lingers.

After I finish showering, I change into my bathrobe and go to my vanity. Before I begin working on my hair, I apply my natural make-up. I want to wear my hair up, so I straighten it slightly and style it into my everyday go sleek low bun.

Then I went into my drawer and pulled out a lacy black lingerie set. My outfit consisted of a light silk olive crop blazer, a white bralette underneath, and a matching skirt. My skirt also has a slit, which I really like. To finish, I wore my lace-up anklet shoe with a gold chain and gold ear loops.

I look at the clock and see that I only have 30 minutes left. I take my purse, which contains my necessities such as my phone, and walk out of the room, knowing that Derek is at work. He gets up early and works so much that he practically lives in his office.

As I exit the elevator, my phone rings, and I take it from my bag to find it's my best friend Demi on the other end. Before i could respond. "JULIETA GRACE PEREZ, why haven't you called me yet, and most importantly, why haven't you come to meet me as soon as you returned to Madrid?" she yells through the phone. good god, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I've just been busy since I arrived and haven't got any time yet." I replied as I got into my car.

she sighs deeply "Okay, then! What are you up to?" "I'm on my way to work, last night I closed the deal I mentioned to you and we're getting started today." I tell her with excitement.

"Oh my god, Juju, congratulations! Will you be free for lunch? I'll stop by your company." "No, I will not be at my workplace. I'll be working at Santana Enterprises until Ava returns." I spoke as she gasps "Don't tell me you're working with Lazaro Santana?! ", she exclaims. "Can you not yell and yes." I tell her as the car comes to a halt and I exit the car.

That's a tall building.

"Julieta, I have something to tell you." she states, her voice solemn now. "Okay? But can't this wait?" I ask proceeding to the front desk. "No, listen, Lazaro Santana isn't who you think he is.." she says, and I block her for a moment to greet the receptionist. "hello, can you tell me which floor Mr. Santana is on? I have a meeting with him." "Name, please." "Julieta Perèz " "oh, 55th floor to the right ma'me." I smile at her and wait to hear what Demi has to say. "So, did you hear what I just said?" Oh no, what did she say now? "Ah yes Demi I know and listen I have to go now i'll talk to you later bye love you!" I tell her and hang up the phone.

I dash towards the elevator and press the floor to which I need to go. I look at my watch and breathe with relief that I still have five minutes. I'm curious what Demi told me about Lazaro and how she knows him. I suppose I'll have to find out.

After a while, the elevator door opens and I step out. She said to the right, didn't she? When I turned to the right, I see another reception. It must be his personal assistant's office. "Hello. Could you please notify Mr. Santana that Julieta Perèz has arrived to meet him?" I spoke up to grab the woman's attention.

She glances up, irritated, and her jaw drops as she sees me? Is there something wrong with my face? "Pardon me are you his PA?" I say this, and she snaps out of whatever she was doing. "I'm sorry, no i'm his assistant PA for now and I'll call him straight away." Her cheeks are suddenly turning red, she says. I'm wondering if she's ill.

"You are welcome to enter ma'me, sir is waiting for you." And with that, I smile at her and walk over to the enormous wooden door and knock. "Come in" His harsh, chilly voice entered the room. I walk in and shut the door behind me.

"Good morning, Lazaro." I grin at him, but he seemed to be busy undressing me with his eyes. I wait for him to begin and try to keep a confident posture in front of him, despite the fact that I'm squirming beneath his gaze. then finally our eyes met. this is the second time!

That was intense.

"Please sit down amor."I try hard not to blush as I nod. "what are we doing today?" he asks."Well, I spoke with with a friend at Coverpla (a bottle manufacturing firm) and she asked if I wanted to do a specific design and if so, to email the design to them as soon as possible because it takes nearly 3-4 months, which is ideal. All we have to do now is meet with a designer and select a bottle design. If you are unable to attend, I can meet him."

"him? When is this meeting going to take place?" I open my bag and take my notebook. "Um, today we have a lunch meeting." "I'll come," he said, looking at me.

-𝑳𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒂-

"I'll come," I said, taken aback by myself and she nodded with a smile. I don't think I can send her to the meeting alone, let alone with a male. She looks fucking ravishing, making me want to ravish her. I couldn't take my gaze away from her.

"Amor, do you have any plans after lunch today?" I spoke up because I wanted to ask her out on a date. This may be moving quickly, but I don't care. "Yes, I must visit my company's laboratory to check that everything is in order. I haven't been there in months."

"What do you mean you haven't been there?" I ask a little confused. "I don't live here," she chuckles, "I live with my papa on Mallorca Island." Oh "How long are you planning on being here?"I question my mood instantly becoming sour "about two months, but now I'm not sure, maybe after Christmas."

"Do you mind if i accompany you to your workplace?" what. i want to be with her. last night i couldn't sleep because this beauty sitting in front of me was on my mind. i'm not used to these strange feelings i keep getting. i never had intention to ever date let along i never had any attraction like this towards any woman so far.

"Really? that will be great. i'll show you some of mine own creations then." she spoke excitedly. "Yes i would love to."

Time skip after lunch meeting-

I swear to God, I was just a bit of a thumb away from killing the boy in front of me who was staring at mi amor like that. I'm curious if she realises, she was too interested with packaging design to notice.

I roll my eyes at her obliviousness.

We're in our car on our way to Grace el perfumery right now, her blabbering about something and me? I'm just nodding my head, savouring her scent. fuck! It's becoming addicted to me.

"Julieta?" I interrupted her babbling. "y-yeah?" "Would you, uh, like to go on a date with me?" I ask, holding my breath. I cast a glance at her, seeing her surprised expression. "Yes." she said after a moment of thinking. t he 'yes' brought me so much happiness. "You will?" I ask again, and she giggles.

Argh throw a arrow to my heart now!. she's adorable.

"Yes, I would love to," she said, making me smile from ear to ear. "Thank you, how about tomorrow night? I hope you're not too busy." I tell her. "Yeah." she replied quickly. "Good, I'll pick you up from your apartment at 8:00 p.m." I said, and she nodded and whispered something that made me want to jump out of the car.

"I'm about to go on my first date."

"And I'll make it worth your first date."

~..~

OMG HI! ya'll this is the cutest and soft shit I've wrote. thank you so far for everyone who's reading and especially  to those who votes and comments, i appreciate it. <3

see you with next chapter!

-Don't forget to comment, follow & vote!<3
-El<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
419K 8.3K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
256K 6.4K 52
Complete storyโœ”๏ธ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...
592 39 18
They got married for protection, for their mafias, for their family, but they were cold to each other, not wanting to be weak, they didn't trust each...