An Unexpected Romance

By noonereally117

A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank You

Author's Note

3.8K 35 5
By noonereally117

Hello friends!

Thank you to everyone who has read my story so far! I've really enjoyed writing it. As I'm sure you've guessed, this story will be coming to and end in the next two or three parts or so. Fortunately, I do have plans to write a sequel regarding The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. If that is something you all might be interested in, please let me know! If you'd be more interested in one-shots, fluff, smut, or other characters, I'd love to have some variety in my writing. Please let me know what you'd be interested in in the future! Love you all!

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.5K 52
Her mother was one of the few who still believed Aslan would return. Her father and even her brother didn't believe much anymore... And even after h...
85K 1.9K 22
Tensions between Narnians and Telmarines have never been so high. Many Narnians have lost hope in the return of the Kings and Queens of Old, and most...
11.2K 546 38
"How do you keep floating when you feel like sinking?" "If your heart feels heavy, you'd sink. Otherwise, you'd float." ***** [SEQUEL TO THE OFFSPRIN...
331K 10.2K 40
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒 ''Answer me!'' ''What will you do if I don't?'' ''You really can't feel the blade on your neck?'' ♤ ♧...