Tiger Tank In Another World

By Hounoku

I'm a tank now. ...Neat. More

Accidental Massacre
Comrade
Express Orphan
Base
One Tank To Rule Them All
Prepare for Blitzkrieg
No Escape
Jack and Jill
Factory

Wryyyyy

1.7K 51 261
By Hounoku

"SHARINGAN!" Tom roared, trying to somehow activate his new skill. A passive skill he got from that cowardly bunny beastman.

"I give up." he gave up after the third try. "I should just follow that damn carriage. Or whatever's left of it's trail." Tom turned around, leaving the body of the beastman to be buried under the snow, or eaten by a passing scavenger.

Someone did pass by, but it was, in all odds, the very same beastman Tom met a few days ago.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._

"..."

The beastwoman kneeled in front of the red snow, sniffing it with her nose. There were bandages around her head, meaning her injuries is still not healed. She felt a tap on her shoulders.

"We're almost there, what are you-" the archer noticed the bloody and suspicious red mark on the snow, that is almost buried under.

"!!!" He immediately asked for the help of the 500 strong knight corps. He used their team's reputation to persuade the captain of the knights to dispatch a battalion to hunt whatever wiped half of their team out. Thankfully, the lord of the town was understanding. Something that can wipe out half of an A rank team is indeed a threat to the city. Not that his A rank team is strong. In fact they won't be where they are if the cleric and the beastwomen haven't joined them.

"This..." they finally managed to pull some remains from the snow. "Isn't this....Makoto??!" He can tell, from the cloth and........bloody remains of bunny ears. "Did he tried to tame it?" The swordsman wondered. "No, Makoto ain't that confident. I know the kid." the archer looked at the pattern on the snow. There are two strange lines so deep, that it's still around even after a few inches of snow have fallen. "We got it." the archer attached the clotches of the dead beastman to the belt on his hips.

"We'll take revenge. For everyone."

_..._..._..._..._..._..._..._

"Yaaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnnn~" Tom strecthed his metaphorical arms and legs. It's getting dark, and by chance he found a cave. A very general cave.

...Filled with magic crystal.

"HMMMMMM...." Tom approached one magic crystal on the ground. It's very small, maybe like a pebble. Tom crushed it. The glowy light it emits suddenly burst out in a blinding light.

MP unlocked!

INT unlocked!

"Wha?" Tom looked at his stats.

MP:2/2

INT:0(Dumbass)

"You focking wot m8?" Tom tried swatting his system again. In the end he gave up and crushed all the remaining crystals he can. Only his MP improved, but not his INT.

"Wryyyyyy-"

MP:26/26

"Eh, good enough." He said, as he heard something colliding with him. A bunch of throwaway knifes. Tom noticed some figures coming out of the darkness of the cave. "Ah yes, mysterious figures in the dark." Tom shot at one of them using his machineguns. The two immediately rushed back into the shadows. While the one who got shot fell to the ground.

"Hello there." Tom drove right over the injured but still alive thing that attacked him. He wants to integrate whatever skill the guy, or girl, (he don't judge) have, but the other two leaped out from both side and onto him.

Goblins.

"Did someone say, GOBLINS???!!!" Tomopher's metaphorical eyes glowed red. He dodged by going backwards with full speed.

"Gyeh?!" The two goblins seems suprised. Before they can even land, they are already full of bullet holes.

〔Radar Sense〕

Chance to detect incoming attack.

"I guess that bunny boy have some use." Tom continued deeper into the cave, which is actually a dungeon. "Integrate skill." Tom ordered his system to process the goblin crystal from earlier.

〔Knife Throwing〕

Integration commenced...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skill will be altered to fit user's race.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
New skill obtained!

〔Throwing〕

"..." Tom read the skill's description. It's something that would increase his throwing proficiency.

"....What?" He was dumbfounded. "HOW THE FUCK DO I EVEN THROW STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" he stopped in his track and start madly shooting his cannon and machineguns everywhere.

Thunk!

....Causing a fairly big boulder to fall on his rear hull.

HP:350/360

This caused him to rage about it even more, erupting in a bundle of screaming and raging.

Unsurprising to him, a bunch of goblins and hobgoblin showed up from the inner part of the cave. They were, of course, here to check whatever's been causing the thunderous sounds.

"GOOD!" Tom rushed immediately onto them, making some of the goblins flinch. "I NEED TO LET OFF STEAM ANYWAY! BLITZKRIEGGGGG!"

He pummelled trough the bunch of green trolls with guns ablaze.

〔Blitzkrieg〕

Increase in all user's and allied unit's stats by 50% for 10 minutes. Every damage taken increase damage reduction for up to 50%. Retreating will cause a 50% decrease in stats for 1 hour.

Cooldown:23.59 hours left.

Tom combined his special skill with〔Gallop〕and start accelerating trough the narrow passageway, ramming into more enemies.

"COME AT ME YOU FAGGGOOOOTTTS! WRYYYYYYYYYY!"

..._..._..._..._..._..._...

"What the hell is that?!" One of the knights guarding the perimeter heard a blood curling roar. They have set up camp for the night, and the strategist are discussing with the archer about what exactly are they hunting. "It's a metal beast. Very hard, very strong, and it can fly." The strategist look alarmed. "An earth dragon?!" "Maybe." the archer said. "After it have locked on to a prey, it will chase them to no end."

"How did you know that?" the strategist curiously asked away, without any thought. The archer glared at him. "Ah.......I see. My condolences..." he shrunk away feeling guilty, and the archer clicked his tongue. A member of his party, or at least what remains of it tried to console him. "It's ok, we'll kill the bastard." The archer tried to say something to the swordsman, but was interrupted when another loud roar echoed trough the camp site.

"..."

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._

"Wryyyyyyyy!" Tom cleared out the dungeon, getting 4 skills from all the crushed monsters. Unfortunately, he one shotted the Goblin Lord sitting on the throne and destroyed his crystal. He need to touch the crystal or break it directly or it won't give him anything. Which of course he forgot in all his anger.

"I forgor💀."

He goes on to check the skills he got from all that trashing around.

New skill obtained!

〔Libido〕

Reduce STA consumption during copulation.

〔Sex Mastery〕

Increase proficiency in copulation.

〔Metal Gear〕

Making no movement and sound for 5 seconds will erase your presence. Does not work on enemy that have already detected you.

〔Landmine〕

Set a hidden exploding trap on the ground. Consumes fuel.

〔Craftsmanship〕

Increase proficiency in crafting simple tools.

〔Goblin Language〕

Enables the user to understand the language of goblins.

"..." Tom felt like he was dead inside.

"Oh wait, I am." he read the skill's description again. "Sigh. I guess that's useful. Somehow." Tom shut off his engine and stayed still for 5 seconds. He doesn't feel anything different. He doesn't turn invinsible, doesn't turn into a shadow, or even have any change in his paintjob to fit his surrounding.

"Useless fucking piece of shi-"

He tried planting some traps next. He felt something from his rear. "Huh?" He spun around, and there, on the ground, he can hardly see something like a landmine.

"Hmm.....looks harmless-" he touched the mine with his tracks. Boom! "Not harmless! NOT HARMLESS!" he broke something. Tom noticed the pain coming from his front right tracks.

HP:350/380

His track is now broken. Not completely immobilizing him, but moving in this state would be a bitch.

"...."

Tom heard some tiny voice cowering in fear after he yelled. "Oh?" he turned towards the half destroyed throne of the goblin king, and pushed it out of the way with his turret.

"Did I hear survivors?" behind the throne is a small room, filled with 4 goblins.

A baby hobgoblin, 2 toddlers, and 1 goblin holding a spear sweating profusely. He tried jabbing the spear but it simply slides off Tom's metal hull. "..." Tom looked at the goblins trying to protect his kin. It looks like 〔Goblin Language〕is working. He can hear the two toddler's trying to talk with the adult goblin, who is telling them to get behind him.

"Just the exp I need."

Tom leveled up to 9, and recovered his HP. "I really need to find something to fix this HP problem." he said, as he scrolled the system shop. He have quite a lot of points after all the things he killed. A lot more if not for the shop point's limit.

"1000000 points????" Tom almost choked on his fuels. The cost of the shop points to get the skill needed for HP recovery is expensive. Due to his race.

A tank.

"...well. Fair enough. Must be some kinda bullcrap like nanotechnology." Tom tried reasoning. But inside he was a bit furious.

"..." He finally noticed the blue magic crystal lighting the cave. He shot at the ceiling, and a few came down. "Shiny." he crushed all the premium grade crystal inside the dungeon, including the dungeon core.

Which of course he is too dumb to notice.

MP:500/500

"Niccceeee." he seems satisfied of the grade of the shiny stones here, and moved on to search for more, when...

Woosh!

He was teleported back outside automatically, and the dungeon collapsed.

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 90 51
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭.
366 10 9
It MHA with magic based around the ff14 class system and some other stuff sprinkled in. also fuck ff14s blue magic. I'm using ff7s blue magic spells...
473 12 15
I'm sorry everyone.
626K 10.5K 28
{l.r.h} "What was it that caught your attention besides my mum?" "You."