༘ ·𝗝𝗨𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗟𝗘┆кιмєтѕυ...

By Kni-Writer

˚ ♡ ·˚꒰𝐊𝐍𝐈! 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐔꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄ ┆જ ✾ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, a young, troubled sleepy boy makes f... More

01
02
03

00

207 17 22
By Kni-Writer

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUVENILE.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 blankly stared forward, his brows furrowed as his right hand gripped his mother's skirt. "Honey, stop worrying. It'll be fun!" the middle aged woman had chided, patting the boy's head.

The boy grunted, swatting her hand away. "I'm not worried... Just sleepy." the four year old retaliated monotonously, his expression bare of emotion, only showing exhaustion. He must've stayed up again, the woman couldn't help but think.

The older sighed, brushing back her bangs. "Zero, please try to be more enthusiastic... And go to bed when I tell you to." she'd requested, a frown tugging at her lips as she lightly nudged the boy forward into the classroom.

Zero, as the child had been called, groaned, wiping his eyes as he tiredly stumbled into the room, bumping into someone's leg. "Oh, dear. Are you alright sweetie?" the woman had inquired, kneeling, a giant fake smile plastered upon her features. She looked to be in her thirties, yet adorned grey hair and green eyes.

"..."

"... You're ugl-" Zero was interrupted with a hash smack to the back of his head.

Well, kids do tend to speak the truth.

"He's fine. He's just a little tired." the mother had warningly uttered, pulling on the child's cheek. The young boy showed no reaction other than leaning away from his mother's hands, attempting to free himself.

The unknown woman scowled, offended by what the child had begun to say before his mother had stopped him. Was she really ugly? 

"Ow..." the boy had muttered, his lips tugging into a small snarl, his silver optics narrowed threateningly.

The green eyed woman forcibly giggled before facing the mother. "Hello, I'm Marie, class 4's homeroom teacher. Is this perhaps, Zero?" she inquired. The boy's mother nodded. Zero scowled, wandering out of the room as the two women engaged in conversation, unknowing that the bratty child had just up and left.

The young male smirked mischievously, wandering the halls before walking into a wall face-first. Stumbling back, Zero caressed his red nose, hissing at the sudden stinging pain. 

"Oh shi- I mean uh- Are you okay?!" A young dark haired girl had screeched from across the hall, Zero not having noticed her existence till now.

Zero stayed quiet, watching the four year old girl hurried towards him. His bored apertures scanned over her appearance as she stumbled, rushing to him as his nose had begun bleeding.

 Was this girl talking to him? Pft, how stupid would that be?

She skidded to a stop, her hands up almost as if she were to put her hands on his shoulders, yet she didn't touch him. Her eyes frantically studied his bruised and bloodied nose, confused by his lack of tears.

 "Dude, seriously- Are you okay?!" the girl had whisper screamed, sweat rolling down her temple, revealing her panic. 

Oh. She was talking to him...

The boy rubbed his ear with his free hand, the other gingerly caressing his injured nose. "You're loud. Stop talking. I'm fine, now leave me alone." he hissed hostily, bearing his teeth. 

Please leave, I don't want to get my hopes up...

Ree reeled backward in offense, "Excuse me?! I came to see if you were okay! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she raged, her ever growing rancor bubbling up in her stomach. 

This boy was so rude!

"I don't care. I didn't ask for your help." the boy glared, stepping back in disgust, a scowl twisted onto his face. "And your language is just foul."

Oh, so he could use big boy words, could he?

Ree let out a yell, tackling the startled boy, sitting on his stomach and hitting him in the face with her elbow. The red haired boy's chest filled with pique, his left cheek red from where he'd been struck. He gaze narrow as he shoved her off, kicking her in the chest.

The two were at each other's throats, screaming at the top of their lungs, drawing the attention of a nearby adult who hurried to pull the two children away from each other.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ree fumed, harshly snipping at a piece of paper with scissors. A young black and blue haired girl that sat beside her had subconsciously scooted away, weary. "Oh... It's you..." a familiar blank voice had commented, clear distaste lacing the undertone of his vocal cords. Ree stiffened, the bandage on her nose wrinkling as she scrunched her face.

"GO AWAY I HATE YOU!!!" Ree had barked, slamming her scissors onto the table.

"That ugly teacher told me to borrow your scissors for my project." the boy commented, ignoring the latter's yells of disapproval while gesturing to the very obviously angry teacher who lectured two histarical children over on the other side of the classroom. "So fork them over."

Ree glowered, "No-" she cut herself off when the young boy nonchalantly snatched the scissors from her hands, beginning to walk away with them.

"Oh.. and she told me to introduce myself and make friends..." Zero numbly informed, turning to face her with a nearly unnoticeable frown. His mother had enrolled him into kindergarten in hopes of the boy learning empathy and making some friends. "So... My name is Zero...."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Bye." the boy hummed, speedily walking away from the girl. The young female grit her teeth, abruptly standing from her seated position.

"Hey! Wait!" she called out irritably, the boy's steps faltering, a slight rise of hope growing in his chest. The feeling irritated him. 

This girl would never want to be friends with someone like him.

"...Uh- Uhm... My name is Ree...." the girl muttered, her confidence faltering in an instant, her eyes averted to the floor as her fingers poked one-another in a nervous manner. 

This boy... he was an enigma, but she liked that. He was interesting.

Ree's seatmate suddenly stood as well, a large bright grin painted across her face, her chocolate eyes piercing the frozen boy's back. "I'm Elo! If you wanted to be fwiends then you should ask! I'll be your first fwiend!" 

Ree choked, the two girls not noticing how Zero's figure shook lightly, sniffling quietly seeping from his throat. Ree suddenly felt competitive, "Well then I'll be his best friend!"

Elo merely smiled, not seeing the point in starting an argument over newly found friendships, her gaze slowly drifting over to Zero. He smile dropped immediately. "Uh... Zero, what is wrong?" the girl questioned, her mouth falling into a worried frown.

Ree turned to look at the boy, confused as to what Elo was talking about.

"..."

"..."

"Sniff... Sniff..."

Was this boy crying?!

"H-hey... Did I say something wrong...?" the vulgar girl hesitantly asked, she knew she often scared people off due to her harsh mannerisms, however she didn't expect this equally frustrating boy to break so fast.

"I'm fine.... sniff..." the boy slowly turned to face them, his sleeve held up to his watering eyes. 

"I'm just....."

"So happy."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

© 𝐊𝐍𝐈-𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
173K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
984K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
991K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...