š“š”šž ššššššš¬š¬ ššžš° š†...

By TheRedDevil15

āš™‹š™–š™žš™£ š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™”š™® š™š™š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™–š™© š™„š™Ø š˜¾š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©, š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š˜¼š™”š™” š™„ š™ƒš™–š™«... More

Description
1. Expelled
2. Moving
3. New School
5. Graffiti
6. Detention
7. Boyfriend
8. Football Game
9. Friends
10. Suspended
11. Blaze
12. Death Anniversary
13. Accident
14. Will
15. Mess
16. Arrested
17. Raven
18. Hell
19. Assassination
20. Daddy
21. What The Fuck
22. Intruders
23. Explain
24. Fight
25. Kidnapped
26. Alive
27. The Mafia
28. Torture
29. Meet Up
30. Rescued
31. Fuck
32. Asshole
33. No Excuses
34. Birthday
35. Apologies
36. Earn It
37. Prove It
38. Forgiveness
39. Father
40. Stepping Up
41. Found
Sequel
Important News

4. Brooklyn

23.6K 464 305
By TheRedDevil15

Bailey's Pov

"Watch where your going." I sneered.

I look up at the person who I bumped into, and scoffed. It's like this guy is everywhere.

"I know who you are now." He said

"Yeah and?" I asked.

I took out my phone to check the time, it was currently 8:10 and I was officially late to class. I still didn't know where my class was but I would figure that out later. First I had to go find my locker.

"Your the girl who did graffiti on my building." He said coldly.

"Yup, can I leave now?" I asked rudely.

I went to move and get out of this stupid office but he grabbed my arm before I got far enough.

"What's with you and grabbing my arm?" I asked.

"I don't appreciate what you did." He said.

"I didn't ask." I replied.

I yanked my arm back and walked out of the office. I took out my schedule and continue walking to place I came from. Eventually I was back where I started, the main entrance. There was hardly any kids in the hallway due to the fact that classes had started less then a minute ago.

I look at my paper and see my locker number, 1-057. Which meant my locker was on the first floor. I look at the lockers hoping to find my locker.

"47"

"48"

"49"

"50"

"51"

"52"

"53"

"54"

"55"

"56"

"57"

Once I finally found my locker I put in the combination and shoved my bag into the locker. I slammed the locker shut and turned around to go get lost again.

"Jeez what did that locker do to you?" A girl asked me.

I looked up at her annoyed, I didn't want to make any new friends let alone talk to anyone at this dumb school.

It was bad enough that stupid blue eyed boy kept following me around and the other kid, what was his name? Holden? Henry? Hunter, I think his name was Hunter.

I ignored her and to continue to walk in a direction, not knowing where I was going.

However the girl behind me continued to follow me. She was walking side by side to me.

"I'm Brooklyn. You are?" She asked.

"Not interested." I said blankly.

We kept walking. As usual I was starting to get annoyed, I hate people.

"What class do you have?" She asked me trying to start a conversation.

"Computer science." I replied.

"Oh goody, me too! If you don't know where the classroom is you can follow me." She said cheerfully.

"Who the hell is this cheerful this early in the fucking morning?" I muttered to myself.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused.

"Oh nothing." I sighed.

"Well we should get to class." She said.

"Sure, I guess." I said.

I followed her all the way to the computer science classroom, the only reason I took this class in the begin with is so that I could get better with computers.

But overall the class was boring as fuck and I practically wished I didn't take this class.

Five minutes later we reached the classroom, as soon as we walked inside Brooklyn went to her seat and I was just there standing in front of the class with everybody and their mama looking at me.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked in a snobby tone.

"The new student." I replied.

I can already tell that I'm going to hate this bitch, who is like the rest of these teachers who act like they are better then everyone else.

"You're late." She said.

"I'm sorry your highness but like I said before I'm new and had no fucking clue where the classes were." I said rudely.

The teacher scoffed.

"Since your late, please be so kind and introduce yourself to the class."

"No thanks."

"Fine." She huffed. "Take a seat next to Damien." She told me.

"And who the hell is that?" I asked.

"Damien, please raise your hand." The teacher called out.

I looked at the class and saw a guy raise their hand all the way in the back of the class, there was an empty seat right next to him.

As I got closer to Damien I got a better look at him.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding."

I slammed my bag onto the floor and sat down in the seat. By now the teacher had already started the class, I was in no mood to pay attention so I took out my earbuds and put on some very loud music to drown out the stupid teachers voice.

I got so lost in music that I didn't realize the teacher was standing right in front of me, and let me tell you something. She looked pissed.

"Do you need something?" I asked her taking out an earbud.

"You do realize that you are in class, right?" She asked me.

"Really? I didn't know." I said sarcastically.

A bunch of kids chuckled at my response, but I didn't give too shits. Damiens seat was to the left of me and I could feel his glares. His piercing blue eyes burning into my skin.

"Do you think this is funny?" She asked me angrily.

I shrugged. "Depends."

"Say one more word and you'll have detention for the next 3 days." She threatened me.

"Is that suppose to be a threat?" I asked.

I stood up from my seat placing both palms firmly on my desk.

"Because I don't appreciate being threatened." I said sternly.

She looked livid to say the least.

"That's it, detention for a week. Now sit down before I send you to the principles office." She said angrily.

Deciding on not trying to get into any more trouble on my first day at this new school I decided to sit back down.

But not without giving the teacher a death glare.

She walked back to the front of the class satisfied thinking she won, but little did she know this wasn't over yet.

During the whole class, Damien has been staring at me. Almost daring me to meet his eyes.

About a 50 minutes later the class ended. I picked up my stuff and began to walk out of the classroom.

Suddenly someone was blocking my path, I sighed.

"What class do you have next?" Brooklyn asked me.

"I don't know." I said annoyed.

"You could look at your schedule." She suggests.

"Look, I'm not interested in being your friend, go find someone else to go talk too." I said irritated.

She just stood there dumbfounded.

I walked away from her and out of the classroom.

I decided not to go to class right away, I needed a break. God forbid a if my next teacher is like my last.

I would literally gouge my eyes out.

As I was walking to the back of the school I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around to see the bitch from before.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Stay away from Damien." She sneered.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"You heard me." She said.

"Yea... I don't take orders from you, or anyone." I said coldly.

I turned around and continued walking to the back of the school, leaving her standing there. Not bothering listening to another word she says.

I exit the school and walk over to the wall behind the bleachers.

As I got closer I saw a figure standing there.

You've gotta be kidding me.

I turn around and begin to walk away.

"Where you going?"

I stopped.

I turned around to face Damien.

"I wanted to be alone but apparently this space is occupied." I told him.

"This my spot, I always come here to be alone." He says.

"Good to know."

I walk closer to him and lean against the wall, I took out a cigarette along with my lighter.

"I didn't say you could stay here." He says.

"I didn't ask, nor do I give a shit." I said taking a puff of my cig.

Skip to Lunch

After boring outs of just listening to the teachers talk about god knows what, it was finally lunch time.

I ended up finding all the classrooms I needed to, the school isn't a maze as I first thought it was.

I was walking through the halls to make my way to the cafe.

I grab my food and sit down at one of the empty tables in the corner.

It was 7th period meaning there was 2 periods of school then I can get the fuck out of here.

I'm not gonna even bother eating the nasty food that the school provides. Todays food is pizza and it looks disgusting.

I took out my ear buds and put on a song, making sure to drown out the loud people around me.

As I was minding my own business I heard three plates set on my table.

I looked up to see Damien and his friends from before.

I sighed.

Does anyone not get it? I just want to be left alone.

I took out my headphone and glared at them.

"I'm Seth." The guy on the right introduces himself.

"And I'm Aiden." The guy on the left introduces himself.

"I'm Damien, but you already know that." Damien introduces himself again.

"And I'm out." I say grabbing my stuff and leaving the table.

I walk out of the cafeteria and just randomly wonder through the halls. I take more notice at the ceilings, walls etc.

I had to get a mental picture of the place, it would make things so much easier when certain things happen.

When I wondered down a certain hallway I noticed there was a crowd.

They were yelling and it was a ruckus.

As I got closer I saw the stupid bitch Emily was bullying that girl that kept trying to talk to me.

I think I was a little to harsh on her though, I wasn't used to people wanting to talk to me.

Being as only few people talk to me and the rest usually avoid me.

Emily was pushing Brooklyn against the locker and yelling at her.

"I thought I told you to stay out of my way bitch!" Emily sneered.

I pushed through the crowd and was in front of the whole thing.

Brooklyn looked helpless, like she didn't know what to do.

I take it she isn't one to fight back, she was quiet and shy.

"I'm sorry." Brooklyn whispered.

"What was that?" Emily taunted her.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

Brooklyn looked my way, we locked eyes. But I just stood there watching the whole scene play out.

Emily took the opportunity and punched Brooklyn in the stomach causing her to fall down to the floor clutching her stomach.

She was crying.

I was starting to get pissed now, never liked bitches like her. Damn it. I was tryna stay out of trouble for at least one day.

I walked up behind Emily and tapped her on her shoulder.

"What?" She asked angrily as she turned around to face me.

I took the opportunity to punch her in the face causing her to stumble back in surprised.

She clutched her nose.

"You fucking bitch! You broke my nose!" She yelled.

I didn't stop there.

I threw my stuff to the ground and ran towards her body slamming her to the ground. I quickly got on top of her and repeatedly punched her in the face.

"Holy shit, this girl is a badass." A guy behind me exclaimed.

The crowd was taking videos of me beating the shit out of Emily.

After repeatedly punching her in the face I grabbed her head and slammed it to the floor causing her to knock out.

I stood up from the ground and grabbed my stuff, then I grabbed Brooklyns arm and dragged her out of the school towards my motorcycle.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She nodded her head slowly and wiped her tears from her face.

"Why did you help me? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me." She asked softly.

I sighed.

"I realized I was a bit harsh earlier, I'm not used to having people wanting to talk to me. And I hate bitches like her who act like they own everything." I told her.

"I'm Bailey, by the way." I said.

She smiled.

"Thank you." She said softly.

I got on my bike and looked towards her. "You coming?" I asked.

She nodded.

She walked towards my motorcycle and hopped on the back, making sure to hold on tight.

I started the bike and drove out of the stupid schools parking lot.

Away from the school.

Authors note,

So that's it for chapter 4, please let me know what you think of it.

2100 words.

What do you think of Brooklyn?

Also I don't know why but I love that name.

I don't really have anything else to say besides the fact that I'm hungry 😭.

Does anyone else just go into the kitchen to find something to eat, but not because you are hungry but because the fact that you are bored?

Anyways, I had a science exam and I think I totally flunked it. 😭😭

Anyway...

To be continued...

Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
78.4K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

255K 4.7K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...