The Mafia Don| Editing

Autorstwa secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... Więcej

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

22

6.1K 152 122
Autorstwa secretlyyxurs37

-Alessio Romano-

I killed the last man standing. Seeing Alia, my mom and Matteo in the near distance across the room.

But where is she?

I looked around, seeing her black dress no where in sight.

I scanned through the dead bodies, not seeing her sun kissed skin upon them. I looked around frantically. My eyes yearning to see her beautiful curls.

"ELANA!" I yelled.

Nothing.

Alia came up to me. I felt my heart break inside of my body.

Mama called out a name as well, "ALONZO!" I felt my heart break even more.

"ELANA!!" I yelled again as I fell to my knees. Mama came running up to me.

Realization set in as I felt the tears welling up.

She was taken from me.

Matteo picked up her blades in the distance, looking around in the distance but seemingly having no luck.

She was taken from me.

-Elana Aphelion-

"I never knew you were so skilled in knives." Ethan said as I awoke. "If I had known, maybe I could've used the knife kink against you."

"Stai zitto cazzo!" Another voice spoke. It sounded like Alessio, but a bit deeper. Older.

I finally opened my eyes and lifted my head. I looked around and saw Alonzo sitting next to me. His hands tied behind the chair.

I looked to Ethan who sat on the table at the front of the room. "There's those pretty eyes," he said and came closer to me.

The lights made my head pound. I had no energy to say anything, let alone look at him.

My heart felt like it was crushed as I was away from him.

"What do you want?" I managed in a whisper.

Ethan lifted my chin to look at him. He clicked his tongue, "To take away everything he loves. Starting with you."

He let go of me and walked out of the room.

"Bambina! I need you to stay awake." Alonzo whispered next to me.

I hummed in response as I let my head hand. "Smart boy he is," Alonzo said and looked at me. "He'll find us bambina. Just stay awake for me."

-Alessio Romano-

I had to be dragged from the ball room as I could barely stand. Alia was already searching for the signal of the tracker I put on her dress.

It would take hours to find the signal, then more hours to devise a plan. Then even more hours to execute the plan.

How? How could I let this happen? How could I let her slip from my grasp when I had her by a thick rope?

Mama and Alia spoke outside of my room, our... our room. Their tones were hushed. The silent cries of Mama breaking through.

Matteo sat in the chair across the room. I sat on the bed, my hands shaking uncontrollably, needing her touch to control it.

"Okay," Asia walked back in, mama wiped her tears as I held out my arms for her to come hug me. She came and sat next to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"I have the signal." Alia continued.

My eyes lit up in joy, it's a start. "Their in Greece." She spoke.

Oh.

Every bit of hope in my body went to my breaking heart.

Thousands of miles away? She made it thousands of miles away from me in under 24 hours.

She was taken from me 12 hours ago, and were just now finding out that she has been in a different time zone for almost 6 hours.

Both her and Papa.

"Okay," I said, "We leave tomorrow. All of us are going, including you Matteo." I stood with mama.

"Rest. We need it. Because the Romano family is about to rain hell on this bastard." I say.

Alia nods and Matteo stands. I let go of Mama to hug Matteo.

"We're going to get her back." He said, "Both of them."

I nodded and walked them out.

When I came back to our room, I imagined her laying there, reading her book on her side. The sound of her laughter as I kissed her stomach and put my hands up her shirt.

I undid my tie and the buttons of my shirt. I took her pillow as I laid down and let her scent of coconut and lavender swarm my senses.

I dreamt of the first night she slept in the room next door. When she came and checked on me after I had a nightmare.

I had to leave the closet and the bathroom on tonight. The feeling of the darkness consuming me was too strong. Strong enough that if it did, I wouldn't fight back, even if I could.

Amore.

-Elana Aphelion-

I couldn't help but think if he was sleeping right now. If he was letting the darkness consume him, or if he was fighting it.

Ethan had given me and Alonzo food. Mean I g he needed us alive.

But for what?

He said it himself, he wanted to take away everything he loved.

So why not just kill us right now?

Unless his plan is different than just killing us right away. Unless he wanted to make him watch.

That thought alone made me break down.

"What's wrong bambina?" Alonzo asked. His eyes held worry.

"He wants him to watch," I admitted. "He wants him to watch us die." I looked at Alonzo.

"Bingo!" Ethan said coming through the door.

I let my crying stop, my puffy eyes turning into a glare as I stared at him. The door opened again to reveal another man.

"Time for introductions," Ethan clapped his hand together and sat. "Mr. Romano, I would like you to meet, Mr. Aphelion. Ms. Cashe, and Ms. Caitlyn Aphelion."

My entire family walked through the door. My mom was the only one who was tied up and gagged. Her body was bruised as she was thrown down towards us.

"Elana! So nice to see you again." My father spoke.

My sister stepped closer to Ethan. He held her waist firmly to him.

Alonzo looked back and forth at me and the so called family in the room.

"Lui ci troverà bambina." He murmured to me. He will find us, child.

"Non ne dubito papà." I replied. I don't doubt it dad.

Not really sure if I like this chapter but here ya go...

I feel so bad for Alessio... and Ani... and Alia I mean like the whole family is just goin through it rn bruh omg... 😭...

Shoutouts:
@fionasonni805

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47.2K 3.2K 56
Copyrighted 2022 Prologue: Avery being Avery, scoffs at me and rolls his eyes. "You'll get over it. Feelings for friends come and go. Hard-ons are fo...
841K 34.2K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
441K 18.3K 42
『 𝙉𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙏 』 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: 《 His voice was...
85.1K 1.7K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...