𝐒𝐨π₯𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀 γ€ŒSunsu...

By ShephyrVII

A story about Kim Sunoo, an orphan who is sold by his Uncle to a rich business man, Park Sung-hoon. (The stor... More

INTRO:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24⚠
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30πŸ¦‹
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Last Chapter (Part 1)
Last Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter 19

5.6K 256 179
By ShephyrVII

"Welcome back Heeseung-ssi and Jay-sii!" Ari welcomed the two cheerfully, together with Sunghoon, who just stayed silent.

"Not just us, there's someone else too!" As they both moved aside to let them see the hidden person behind them.

"H-hi?" A cute cat-like young boy smiled shyly, showing his pretty dimples.

"I'm Jungwon. Nice to meet you!" While Ari went in awe, Sunghoon squinted with many questions in his mind.

"Come jungwon-ssi, let me show you the house, Come!" As they both went inside, leaving the trio behind.

"Who is he?"

"He's Jay's Boyfriend." Heeseung spoke, which made Jay run off the place, covering his mouth in shyness.

"Is he even serious?" Sunghoon gave a WTF look.

TIMESKIP:

"The house is so pretty Hyung." Jungwon exclaimed while unpacking the stuff.

"Yeah, it is, But you know what is more beautiful?" The older back hugged the younger.

"Hmm?"

"You!" Jay flirted, and Jungwon rolled his eyes.

"That was cheesy- Hyung!!! haha!" The younger began to laugh when Jay started to tickle him in the stomach.

When Jay stopped tickling, their eyes locked. As if they had their whole world in each other.

"I seriously never knew you could accept me as your Boyfriend. It wasn't always a coincidence when we met so randomly. We are destined to be together." Jay stated, fondling his cute boy's cheeks.

"I never felt this for anyone like I feel for you. That day, I heard you when you were convincing Heeseung Hyung to stay in Turkey for more time. I... was waiting for you to confess to me your feelings. But I guess you were scared of rejection." Jungwon pouted while placing his hands around Jay's neck.

"Well, That time I was scared of rejection, and this time... of losing you."

"That's why when you saw me abroad, you hugged me so tightly as if I was lost somewhere." Both started laughing when,

"Jay You-" Sunghoon opened the door without knocking.

Both instantly let off each other's embrace while Sunghoon stood there like a penguin.

"I think I should go-"

"YAH SUNGHOON! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED!" Jay shouted whereas Jungwon went outside the room in embarrassment.

"As if I always knock before coming to your room." Sunghoon said while yawing.

"But now I have a boyfriend."

"And?" Sunghoon raised an eyebrow.

"And you can't relate. HAHAHA!" Jay mocked while leaving the room.

"How dare he-" It really felt like a slap. Sunghoon thought.

                                           __________.__________

When everyone was busy with their stuff, Heeseung went to Sunoo's room. He first knocked, but it was already open.

"Sunoo?" Heeseung called.

"Hyung!" Sunoo's expression turned bright when he saw his Hyung. As he unexpectedly jumped into his arms. Without any hesitation.

"Woah! You missed me that much huh?" Heeseung teased while cuddling his favourite.

"I m-missed you a lot" He answered innocently. And they separated. But soon when Sunoo realised what did he had just do, he felt totally numb.

"I-I'm sorry. I was so happy-"

"It's fine Sunoo. As I'm your Hyung, you can express yourself without hesitance." Heeseung patted Sunoo's head while having a seat.

For some minutes, Heeseung just stared at him, admiring and smiling.

"What is it Hyung?" Sunoo asked in curiosity.

"I didn't know before that you resemble to Mr Km that much." The younger eyes widened when he mentioned his father so suddenly.

"D-dad? Did you s-see him" It was a really big surprise for him since Heeseung never mentioned his parents before.

"Y-your dad was our project partner. A very kind and generous person. I-I'm still astonished that I never found it before. Mr Kim did talk to me about his son. But he never wanted to reveal his family due to some privacy. And I always respected that." Heeseung explained.

Sunoo couldn't help but started to shedding tears. The past suddenly came in front of his eyes. The day he knew that they were no more with him was sure a most painful day.

"Sunoo, please don't cry. I'm here for you." Heeseung tried to console the younger who was sobbing so hard.

"Why did they leave me alone in this world? I s-suffered a lot after them. M-my own Uncle sold me. J-just because of money?" Sunoo's life was sure a hell before.

"He will repay what he has done to you. You just wait." Heeseung promised while patting his back.

"H-how did you find out about m-my dad?"

"We were investigating about your Uncle. That's how we encountered that he was the brother of Mr Kim." Heeseung explained.

"H-he was never a brother of my d-dad. He j-just comes to us when he needed money." Sunoo shook his head, recalling the reality of his Uncle.

"Don't worry Sunoo, we'll catch him soon. But just promise to me, If you ever have any problem, you will share it with me Ok?" Heeseung ensured Sunoo that there's someone who cares about him, whom he can always trust.

"And... Did Sunghoon do anything? Like scolding, restricting, or anything?" His name was enough to make Sunoo feel shivers inside his body.

"H-he is good nowadays."

"Nowadays? Do you want me to beat him?" Heeseung questioned.

"No Hyung! Then he'll say that I steal you from him." Both started chuckling. Sunoo rested his head on Heeseung's shoulder, feeling the safest.

Do I really have to come when they all are enjoying their best moments? Sunghoon sighed and left before knocking on the door of Sunoo.

Sunghoon went to the living room mumbling when Ari noticed him.

"What happened Sunghoon-ssi?" Ari asked while cleaning.

"Nothing, I'm bored."

"Why? There are so many people in the house today." The girl enunciated, which caused Sunghoon to raise his head.

"They all are busy with EACHOTHER!" He was literally feeling jealous now. His friend was busy with his boyfriend, His Hyung with Sunoo. And somehow, Sunoo with others. If that's exactly what he was jealous for.

"Hmm! Well, I'm just going to set the table for dinner. You can enjoy eating." As Ari left too.

                                           __________.__________

·DINNER·

"Take more Jungwon. Feel free to eat anything." Heeseung said while putting more food into Jungwon's plate.

"Oh well, you two haven't been introduced to each other. Jungwon, this is Sunoo, our relative. He lives with us.  And Sunoo, he is Jungwon. Jay's boyfriend. You both are more or less the same age. Befriend and spend more time with each other." Heeseung told. Both Sunoo and Jungwon said greetings to each other. 

Heeseung didn't want to reveal Sunoo's real identity as It could be really difficult for Jungwon to comprehend.

"If he spends more time with Sunoo, then what will I do?" Jay suddenly stated, which made everyone laugh. Except for one.

"Such a possessive BF you are" Heeseung laughed loudly.

The only one who wasn't enjoying these interactions was Sunghoon. His gaze was just on Sunoo, noticing every move of him. Sunoo did know that, but he avoided eye contact and sit more close to Heeseung.

"You Ok Sunoo?" Heeseung noticed the move and asked.

"Y-yeah Hyung. I am feeling cold." As he just lied because he didn't want Heeseung to argue with Sunghoon.

"Oh!" As Heeseung nodded and put his arm around Sunoo to make him feel good. The younger smiled and resume to eat.

Great way to ignore me Sunoo. But how long?

                                           __________.__________

"Sunoo-ssi you can rest I'll wash the plates alone." Ari insisted while Sunoo was working.

"I don't mind Ari." He smiled and went to wash the dishes.

"Where's the soap, Ari? Grabs* Thanks-" As when he grabbed the soap, he turned to thank the person, but it was Sunghoon. Sunoo's breath stopped from the sudden appearance of him.

"Weird, you always get scared of me. Even when I want to help. Sigh*" Sunghoon deep sighed at the reaction of the younger.

"Whatever, Hyung is calling you." As he left.

After doing so much, you still expect me not to get scared of you. When you really wanted that.

"What happened Hyung?" Sunoo asked while sitting in front of him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something related to your parents and Uncle. But first Jay, Is Jungwon sleeping?" Heseeung questioned Jay.

"Yeah, Hyung! I have checked him." Jay told and Heeseung nodded.

"I know he is trustworthy, but we can't share this with him. That's why I didn't go into detail about how you came here." The oldest stated, looking at Sunghoon.

"First of all Sunghoon, I want to tell you something important."

"Do you remember our recent project partner, Mr. Kim?"

"Yes Hyung. The one who died some time ago." Sunghoon answered, making Sunoo recall the hurtful memory.

"Yeah... Actually, he was... Sunoo's father."Heeseung told with a heavy heart.

"W-what!"

Sunghoon was in shock. How could it be possible? So, the man who sold Sunoo was Mr. Kim's brother? Why would he even do that when they literally were so rich. 

He looked at Jay questioning if it was real? Because everyone knew that Mr. Kim's company was as successful as theirs. How funny Sunghoon always controlled Sunoo just because he paid for him. If his parents were alive, no one could even dare to look at him.

"Anyway Sunoo, we couldn't meet you the day we went to your house. Your Uncle said you were sleeping."

"I wasn't in my senses that day, So I took... sleeping pills, because I wasn't having everything. It was so hard...." Sunoo said feeling a bit down.

"I understand. It's really hard to believe that your parents are no more with you. Especially when they got murdered." Heeseung deep sighed at the last sentence.

Wait... But...

"Your Uncle really cooperate this case really feebly. I'm pretty sure It was a contract killing. Someone hired a very professional killer. He didn't leave any proof" Sunoo's mind was spinning from all the things that Heeseung was saying. 

"Police officers did try their best. They also asked you about it right? But why you and your Uncle said nothing about it and didn't collaborate with them further?" Heeseung questioned with a confusion, leaving Sunoo more perplexed.

"You know when they don't find anything, they had to close the case. As there was no proof to investigate who actually did it." Jay spoke this time.

Sunoo didn't utter a word, he was too shaken to say anything. Because the story what he knew was way different than what they were saying. 

"H-hyung... this... this isn't... how my p-parents died."

                                           __________.__________

HI EVERYONE!!! <3

AND EXTREMELY SORRY!! I updated after three weeks I guess.

The study just sucked all my blood like a Vampire. Now I want to burn the school. TT

I'm really sorry to everyone who waited for my new chapter so long. If words can express my apology. SOURRY!! TT

I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO STICK WITH MY SCHEDULE! HALF PROMISE! HAHA!

I won't disappoint you again everyone. Pardon your author. Because I had to study a lot in these weeks for exams and all.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

LOVE Y'ALL!! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 78 9
" 𝙄𝙣 π™©π™π™š π™šπ™£π™™, π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™π™žπ™’ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™ž "
123K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
9.6K 530 19
Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. However, as time passes, his fear transfor...
30K 1.9K 62
{Sunoo, who was almost asleep, had his eyes a little opened. He could see someone coming, inside through window. Slowly closer to his bed, it was a g...