𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37

33

16.1K 765 784
By WICKSWHORE

7:15 PM - IN ROUTE
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 30min

❤️💬
liked by 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵, 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻, and 888,726 others
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 i make it look easy 🦋

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟭 GAH DAYUM 👨🏾‍🦳

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟮 i know @kaiziergaulden suckin da
titty milk out dem mfs.😭😖

𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻 😍😍step on meee big mama!

𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴𝟮𝟭 damn😳

𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 ma.ma. goo goo ga ga👐🏽👶🏽🍼
↪︎ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 blocked.

𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗲 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
↪︎ 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 getcho ass blicked down, bae. 😅
↪︎ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 come home bae @𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗲

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 @𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 tell ha
how ma pussy taste, bae.☺️🥰
↪︎𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 👀👂🏿
↪︎ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 shit taste like battery acid
move yo lyin ass stank pussy bitch
↪︎ 𝗸𝗱𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 HE ATE HA UP (literally)👁

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Dude, I'm so sick of this bitch." Alyssa rolled her eyes, going through her comments, just to see Ramiah in there popping her shit. "And I'm mad at Kaizier cause he gave this bitch a reason to taunt me and shit."

Horace was the one who was driving because Alyssa had rented a black suburban for tonight. Rubi sat in the passenger, Alyssa in Ari in the second row, and Kd in the last row, behind them, Tabatha and Von in their own car, with India and Taurus in the back.

They were currently on their way to Kaizier's match that started at 8:00. At first, Alyssa didn't even want to go. She wasn't feeling much up to it. She had postponed her doctor's visit and made it for tomorrow, just because she had woken up late for it the day it was time to go.

"Ion know what he was thinking." Horace sighed, merging into another lane. "He loves the fuck outta you, Ion know what he was thinking."

"You just said that, baby." Rubi laughed, Horace, rolling his eyes and popping her thigh.

Alyssa smiled at the two, biting her lip at Rubi before shaking her head. "It's alright, I'm just gonna put all of that behind us for tonight. We have an appearance to keep, and I don't need that dumb ass bitch thinking she won. Bitch feeling herself right now over a nigga that I could make crawl on his knees fa me."

"I know that's fucking right!" Ari yelled, clapping her hands and sticking her tongue out.

"I hate that she's right." Kd mumbled, scrolling on his phone and shaking his head. "His goofy-ass would crawl on a bed of glass fa you and it's sad...cause it shoulda been me."

"Kd?"

"Huh?" He looked at Ari who was already staring at him.

"Shut up."

"Yes ma'am."

Alyssa laughed to herself, looking out the window as she fixed her see-through dress. She had dream to change her hair early this morning. Alyssa wanted to be mature, but not tonight. She was wearing Kaizier's favorite scents, his favorite hairstyle on her, which was either her natural hair or what she had now a blonde lace front. Then, the dress.

She knew he would be hot, knowing that not only he would have to see her body and couldn't touch her, but other men were watching her as well. Call her petty, call her childish, she didn't care.

Alyssa knew they weren't done with each other.

Inside the ring, Kaizier could act as hard as he wanted to.

But Outside The Ring, he was for her, and she was forever for him.

They were just going through a rough patch, and Alyssa would have him crawling back to her very, very, soon.

Plus, she wanted to show her body as much as she possibly could before she started showing.

"Lyssa thinkin of ways to make that boy cry right na." Ariana smirked, Alyssa, snapping out of her thoughts and turning to Ari.

"Mmmm, yes actually. It's only right."

Ari, Lyssa, and Rubi laughed loudly while Horace and Kd just stayed quiet, praying for their friend.

Alyssa walked into the backroom, Kaizier sparing with Micheal as RayJay sipped from his water.

"Big Latto!" Alyssa chanted, everyone following her into the room, Kaizier instantly pausing which caused him a hit to the face by Micheal.

He didn't even say anything to Micheal. He just ate the punch and continued to stare at Alyssa -- and what she was wearing. Or more like what she wasn't wearing. Kaizier licked over his lips slowly, watching as Alyssa's breasts sat up perfectly even though she had no bra on. He could see the nipple covers through the sheer dress, and the blue matching panties she had on.

"Pay attention," Micheal thumped him on the head, Kaizier kissing his teeth and turning around, trying to get himself back into the right headspace.

He could tell she was going to be a distraction of his tonight. Kaizier was more focused on if anyone else was looking at her the way he was.

"Alyssa you gotta go, please." Micheal laughed, pausing their sparing, Kaizier blushing and punching Micheal in the arm.

Alyssa turned around from talking with the girls, a small smirk on her face. "Why do I have to leave?" Her eyes connected with Kaizier' who was staring at her breasts, biting his lip. "Can you not stare?"

Kaizier slowly looked till he got to her face. "My fault."

"So, why do I have to leave?"

"Cause you distracting him," Micheal said honestly, shrugging his shoulders when he noticed his son blushing, trying to play it off like he wasn't.

Alyssa laughed softly, shrugging her shoulders. "Sure. Umm, Kaizier can I have a word with you please? It'll only take a minute, Micheal. He'll be right back in hea."

Kaizier didn't wait for Micheal to say anything as he began to take off his gloves and everything. He bit his lip, following Alyssa out, the scent of Strawberry Cheesecake wafting through the air as her hips switched softly and her ass jiggled every which way.

Once they were out and the door closed, Alyssa smiled, leaning on the wall. "The appointment is tomorrow at 3, I'll meet you there."

"Ight," Kaizier bit his lip, "You look good, guh. I luh yo closet."

Alyssa smirked, flattening out her sheer dress, the action causing her breasts to press against the material. "Mmm, you sure? I thought it mighta been too much fa the event."

"Nah." Kaizier quickly shook his head, "You look good, guh."

"Thank you." Alyssa got off the wall and began to make her way down the hall and to find their seats when Kaizier grasped her wrist.

She turned around and saw Kaizier's bottom lip sucked in, his eyes low and she could tell he looked horny as hell. Alyssa couldn't lie, just being in Kaizier's presence made the slick between her legs begin to produce, and she could feel her bud swell as it rubbed against the material of her underwear.

"I miss you, mane." Kaizier whispered, "And I'm sorry. Ion want us fightin and Ion want us apart, Alyssa. I meant that shit. You leave me, Ian gettin wit no otha bitch after you."

Alyssa crossed her arms. "You too friendly fa me, Kaizier. Maybe you and that bitch should just be together forreal. She's goofy and obviously, you are too. Ion play dat shit and you know it, and you got me so fucked up."

"You want yo pussy ate?" Kaizier blurted. He licked his lip, yanking on the edge of her dress forcing her to come into his chest. "Ia eat allat mad shit up outta you right na, bae. Lemme taste you." He whispered into her ear softly.

Alyssa bit her lip, moaning softly into his chest. His natural scent floated into her nostrils, seeing as though he had no shirt on and was sweating.

"You knew whatchu was doin' wearing dis shit." Kaizier pushed her away before turning his head both ways to make sure no one was coming. His hands made their way between her legs and he rubbed her pussy over her panties, biting his lip at the warm feeling. "Yo fat ass pussy spillin' out yo fuckin' panties. Don't wear dese no moe."

Alyssa moaned softly. "You don't have a say in what I wear, right now."

"I wish I did, cause if it was up ta me, you wouldn't be wearing shit right about na." Kaizier whispered into her ear, about to pull her panties to the side when the door was opened.

Alyssa quickly pushed him away, coughing loudly as Ari and Tabatha stood there with smirks on their faces.

"Mmm, it's taking y'all a long time just to talk." Tabatha looked Alyssa up and down, clicking her tongue, "He ate yo pussy that quickly?"

"He wasn't-"

"Y'all interrupted befo I even could. Take y'all asses back in dea real quick." Kaizier had a mug on his face.

"I know the cheater ain't talking to us." Ari scoffed, "I don't like you."

Kaizier scrunched his face up. "Ion give a fuck if you'on like me or not, I damn sure ain't going no fucking where. I luh my guh, and Ian fucking cheat on ha like you making it seem. Dead that shit."

They all stood in silence, shocked at Kaizier putting his foot down because Tabatha and Ariana remembered him to be a lot more submissive.

"I luh you," Kaizier bent down, softly kissing both of her breasts before he gripped her chin and kissed her lips. "You finna be cheering fa me, right?"

"She finna fold." Tabatha whispered, "Cause did he just kiss her breasts too? Bitch I would fold."

Ari clicked her tongue. "He must love ha titties."

"I do," Kaizier smirked, "Pretty ass titties."

"Ima cheer you on, Kai. Now move, I'm still mad at you."

"No, the fuck you ain't." Tabatha laughed, but quickly shut up when Alyssa glared at her.

Kaizier smiled softly, nodding his head and turning around, making his way back into the private room. The door closed and the girls squealed, jumping up and down, laughing loudly.

"Biiiitch. That nigga wanna eat you, bruh!" Tabatha laughed, shaking her head. "He was finna cancel da match and eat you off the bone."

"Or take you right in da middle of the ring. Boxing and Porn."

Alyssa blushed, laughing and fixing her dress. "Okay, I gotta chill, cause it's still fuck him right now. He's not on my good side forreal. Like I said, I need him my eating damn ass by the end of this."

"I know that's damn, right." Ari laughed, and the girls began to make their way out from the backstage and into the main area, sitting down ringside.

"It's cold as hell. I should have never worn this." Alyssa frowned, the nipple pasties falling off as her nipples grew erect. "Then I'm pregnant and shit." Her eyes began to water, "I can't believe I'm pregnant and my baby daddy loves someone else."

Tabatha scrunched her face up. "She really doing this here, bro?"

"Girl, you're pregnant too, don't act like that." Ariana laughed, shaking her head. She reached over, "You want me to rub them, baby?"

"Yes please," Alyssa pouted, wiping her eyes. She sighed when Ariana began to rub her nipples soothingly.

"Ouuu, I'm snitchinnng. Kaizier gon have a baby when he sees this." Tabatha laughed loudly, recording as Alyssa had her eyes closed and was relaxed as Ariana rubbed her thumb on her nipples, the other hand used to scroll through her phone.

The lights had turned down low and Kaizier's entrance music began to play, the crowd screaming loudly, hoots and hollering sounding through the arena.

"Oh, my fucking gosh." Alyssa held her stomach, stressed the fuck out as Kaizier was in the corner, Micheal, RayJay and the rest of their team applying cut medicine and things of that nature.

They were on the tenth round, and Kaizier's eye was damn near shut, and he had taken multiple blows to his ribs. She bit her lip in anticipation, scared out of her mind. She had realized, that this wasn't good for the baby, it couldn't be.

It stressed her to see him getting hit like this, and Alyssa didn't know much about being pregnant, but everyone knew high levels of stress could risk miscarriage.

The bell rang and it signaled the 11th round, Kaizier getting up and taking a deep breath. She watched as they circled around each other and began to fight.

"I don't think you should be here." Ari yelled into her ear, looking at Alyssa who was sweating profusely, clutching her stomach tight.

"I-I don't think I should either. It's literally stressing me the fuck out watching him get hit on. I know this is his job, and it would be fine to watch if I wasn't pregnant, cause I can take the stress. But, I don't wanna lose this baby, Ari."

"I know. It's almost over, do you think you can take this?" She rubbed up and down Alyssa's back, turning to see Tabatha who was on the edge of her seat, eyes wide and throwing popcorn into her mouth. India was recording the fight with her phone, Taurus was standing with his arms crossed over his chest and a concerned look on his face. Kd was sleeping, snoring loudly, and Von was sitting with his hands over his mouth, as he was zoned in.

"I-I should be okay," Alyssa whispered, "I just need to sit down."

She sat down, looking at Kaizier who switched positions and the person he was fighting was on the ropes. Kaizier gave an uppercut and the opponent's head flung back and then he dropped to the floor instantly.

"TKO!" The announcer yelled and the bell rang. The ref whistled and everyone screamed as he held Kaizier's hand up in the ear, meaning that he had won his fight.

Alyssa let out a breath of fresh air as everyone else in her row stood up and cheered loudly. She sighed, knowing how disappointed Kaizier was going to be, knowing that she couldn't be there to support him.

Alyssa made her way into the locker room, seeing everyone who was celebrating and smiling to herself softly, her hand absentmindedly sitting on her stomach.

"Four more matches and Ima set up the match for the belt." Micheal chanted happily, Von over there dancing, which he could barely do, and Nardo hyping him up.

Kaizier sat with a smile on his face, although he was in pain. He had popped a couple of pain pills, and now Micheal was stitching him up and applying every kind of ointment needed.

"Good job, Kaizier," Alyssa spoke softly, everyone pausing and looking at her. They then all looked at Kaizier to see his response.

Kaizier waved Micheal away, nodding his head for her to come over.

"You move my hands again Ima beat yo ass like you stole sum." Micheal grumbled, flicking Kaizier in his swollen lip, the man hissing and kicking him in his ankle.

Alyssa made her way over, sitting down in the chair beside him. "I was so worried about you," She sighed.

"Yeah, das what I wanted ta talk ta you about." Kaizier glanced at her stomach, smiling to himself, "I talked to a doctor and you ain't coming ta ma fights no more. It's too much stress and shit, so you needa stay home or find you sum to do when I'm at my matches."

"Oh." Alyssa laughed, "I was about to talk to you about the same damn thing. I thought you were gonna be upset or something."

"Nah, you havin' ma baby, fat guh. Whateva safe fa her, I'm fa it."

Alyssa scrunched her face up. "What makes you think it'll be a her?"

"Cuz that's what I want," Kaizier smiled, "We ca have a boy later."

"No, I want a boy first so he can be older and scary for when she starts dating. A boxing ass daddy and a tough ass brother, ain't no nigga gon play with her," Alyssa snickered, "Or kiss another girl while they smoking."

Kaizier kissed his teeth, "Maneeee. Baby, that shit will neva eva happen again. You wamme start stiff-arming these bitches, that's what ima do. I wantchu ta record me eatin' yo pussy and send it to ha."

Alyssa jerked her head back, surprised at Kaizier whose eyes were low and he was licking his already busted lip. "R-Record huh?"

"Ian playing, guh." Kaizier laughed, "Record me eatin' yo fuckin' pussy and send dat bitch ta ha. Spam that shit. Ion give a fuck, just make sho she know you gettin yo shit ate off the bone by the nigga she want. One up that hoe."

"I hate you, I really do. But, I'm sorry for sayin that I was gon kill your baby. You know I would never do that right?"

"I know you was just mad, bae. You cool, dude." Kaizier smiled. "Can I come home, baby? Please."

Alyssa stared at him, trying to figure out what she wanted to do. On one hand, it was just a kiss, but on the other, it's the principle of the situation.

"You gon kiss someone else everytime you hurt, Kaizier? Tell me right na so I can figure out if I need to move on or not? Cause I'm not putting up with that shit, Ion even play them type of games and you fucking know that."

Kaizier frowned. "Mama, that shit will never happen again. Ian never cheated on you before and I never will. Only woman Ima confide in is you. On our kid, mane."

"Fine. You can come home, but I'm still mad though, so you got ass ta kiss, boy."

Kai smiled, "Fasho. I wouldn't have it no otha way. I luh you, mama."

"I love you too, Kai."

"Thank GOD!" Tabatha clapped, Kaizier and Alyssa looking up to see everyone staring at them in relief.

"Thought I was gon have to choose sides," Horace grumbled, "And I felt bad cause I was leaning moe ta lyssa forreal."

Kaizier scrunched his face up, "Damn H. You'on even know ha forreal."

"Das my sista and she won't wrong, cheating ass."

"Aye," Kaizier straight-faced him, "Stop callin' me dat. It ain't funny mumbling ass nigga."

Alyssa smiled, leaning into him, feeling better already. She was still mad and feeling a type of way, but she understood that it was just a kiss and she knew it meant it nothing. She had to talk it out and just put the past behind them. She wanted her family. And she would have it by any means.

"Don't worry cause if he really do cheat on me, Kd, you up!" Alyssa laughed.

"Forreal!?" KD stood up quickly, "Ima eat that pussy right off yo fuckin pelvis! Aight, it ain't gon be too long till Kai fuck up, forreal."

Kaizier kissed his teeth. "Dead that, Ian never doing no shit like dat again. Felt like I was dyin and shit without ha."

Alyssa sighed, leaning back into his chest, his hands sitting on her flat stomach. Gosh, she hoped she wasn't making the wrong decision.

"Ima kiss yo ass fa the rest of ma life fa dat kiss." Kaizier smiled, kissing the side of her face. "First demand, what you want?"

"Hmm," Alyssa tapped her chin, "I wanna go on a date number 1. And number 2, I want a new Chanel bag, and number 3, I wanna go house looking after our appointment."

"Done as fuck, get you 3 fucking Chanel bags, and done as hell." Kaizier kissed her neck, holding her tight. "Ia buy you the world as long as you in mine."

"You so corny and sweet."

Kaizier rolled his eyes, but the smile on his lips didn't fall. "So I ca forreal come home? I been sleeping wit Horace dese past few days and he fart in his sleep bae. It stank so fuckin' bad."

"Yeah," Alyssa chuckled, "You can come home."

The two sat, happy that they were finally moving past this situation. Kaizier knew that part of the reason she had forgiven him was because of their unborn baby, and he couldn't help but touch her stomach, thanking the baby for coming at the right time.

hii babies.

yall finna say she weak or something, but at the end of the day, it was just a kiss, kaizier know good and damn well he would never do it again, and he didn't even want the bitch at all. and alyssa is finna give him hell with the ass kissing so we all gucci here, aight?

alright. they can go back to being yall favorite couple.

Q AND A

- do you think she shouldn't have forgiven him?

- do yall want the sequel right after or do you want the threesome book first?

- would you have forgiven kaizier?

I LOVE YOU
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.9K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
47.9K 1.5K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
97K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
643K 31.1K 27
Kyzion knew that life wasn't about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing himself to accept who he'd always been. The only person he cou...