WandaNat x Reader One shots

Af FunVibesAndSexyTimes

Collection of stories featuring WandaNat and Y/n. Fluff, smut, angst it will all be here. (Slow updates) Mere

Chemical Warfare
Cuddles and Soup, the Perfect Remedy
Meet Vengeance
Captured

The Devil, The Witch, and The Widow

2.3K 37 7
Af FunVibesAndSexyTimes

Your heart ached, but as you re read the letter in your grip you knew what you had to do. You had to break up with them, it was the only way to keep them safe. You suck in a shaky breath as you shove the letter into your bag before you sling it onto your shoulder. You manage to fight off your tears as you walk into the living room of your shared apartment, the three of you had opted to rent a place of your own two months into your relationship when you had become serious.

Your girls are in their usual spots for this time of night, cuddled on the sofa watching sitcoms. They both look over to you as you enter, confusion washes over their features when they see your bag.

"Did Fury call you in for a mission?" the older of the two asks

You shake your head, "No. This isn't an Avengers thing" your voice sounds broken and hollow. Wanda sits up from where she laid on the other womans lap, her brows furrow in concern as she gets a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Detka(Baby), talk to us please. Tell us what's wrong." she practically begs, tears threaten to fall from her eyes, she has a feeling she knows what's coming.

She doesn't want to watch you walk out of her life so she'll do whatever she can so you'll stay. Being with her girlfriends brought her a sense of safety and happiness. You and Nat were all she ever wanted, she thought you both felt the same but maybe she was wrong. But what changed, why didn't you want them anymore?

"We're what's wrong." you say as you gesture between the three of you, and god what a lie that was but you had to do this.

Natashas face falls as she registers your words, "Did one or both of us do something to upset you babygirl? We can work this out, we can fix this." she says, her emerald eyes filling with tears.

She hadn't known what love was, not until you and Wanda showed up in her life and now that she knew what it was she never wanted to let that feeling go. You both made her happy, happier than she ever thought possible and she wanted to keep you both by her side forever. What brought this on so suddenly? Everything was perfect between the three of you, at least she thought it was.

You sigh and run a hand through your hair, "I can't do this" you mutter, referring to pretending you were unhappy and breaking up with them, but you knew how those words would sound to them.

"I'll be more open. About my nightmares, my feelings, and my past. Please Y/n, don't leave." Natasha tells you as tears fall down her face. The sight of her crying was already painful to watch, but to hear her talk like you leaving was her fault was even more so.

"I'll talk more about my insecurities, and I'll work on my overprotectiveness. Please, just stay." Wanda adds as her bottom lip trembles. Hell this was harder than you imagined, it wasn't her fault either.

You hated making them feel this way, you wanted nothing more than to just cuddle with them, tell them how happy they made you and how much you love them. But you couldn't, you had to go. Tears escape your eyes as well now. You turn your body as your head looks to the door, they both see this and the panic of losing you sets in. They stand and make their way towards you.

Wanda grabs your hand, which gets your attention and makes you look at her, "Y/n, please. Whatever has upset you, we can work through it."

Natasha joins Wanda at your side and grabs your other hand, "Stay, please."

You reluctantly pull your hands from their grasps, "I-I can't....I'm sorry." you croke out as you bolt for the door. You don't stop or turn around, you quickly hop on your motorcycle intent on heading to Hells Kitchen to stay with the only person capable of helping you in your current situation.

Natasha lets out a sob as she watches you leave. You and Wanda were the only ones to ever love her, for you to leave without giving a reason why or even trying to work things out with them really hurt her. If this was what love was like, maybe she didn't want it afterall.

Wanda wraps her arms around her girlfriend and cries with her. She had lost people before, but to lose you and have you still be out there possibly finding someone else to be with, it caused a whole other type of pain.

Eventually Wanda drags Nat to the bedroom, intent on snuggling until sleep overtakes them both. But what she sees on the bed makes her heart feel like it got stabbed. On her side of the bed was your favorite t-shirt, she had always stolen it from you to sleep in. On Natashas side of the bed was the pair of sweatpants she always took from you after returning from a long or hard mission, she liked how soft they were. Next to each of those is a sweatshirt of yours for each of the girls, you knew how much they liked wearing them. Both of them put the clothing items on before crawling into bed, god were they really going to miss you. They love you.

You park your bike on the street before heading into the lawyers apartement, you were the only person to have a spare key. "Y/n? I wasn't expecting you. What's wrong?"

Of course he already knew it was you, "I'm in a rough spot here Matt."

He walks into the kitchen so you can properly see him, "Talk to me."

"Fisk sent me a letter. He wants me back Matt, and he said if I decline his offer he would go after my loved ones." you explain

He nods, "You're dating two Avengers, I think they can handle what Kingpin has to throw their way"

"Maybe so, but that's not the point. I don't want my presence to endanger them, they've dealt with enough in life already and they don't need the extra pressure, stress or enemies. Besides, I can't let him release the dirt he has on me.." you tell him

"You already broke up with them, didn't you?" he asks, but he already knows the answer

The tears fall freely and openly, you felt like you'd just torn your own heart out, "Yes. I had to protect them, distance myself from them. They won't like what I have done or what I have to do and I don't want them associated with this side of me."

"Ok." he nods, "What do you need?"

"If I'm going back to Fisk, I need the DareDevil to have my back."

______________________________________________________________________

It's been almost a week since you randomly and suddenly broke up with both your girlfriends and all their attempts to contact you have gone unanswered, you haven't replied to any texts or returned any of the missed calls, they left you voicemails but didn't know if you were even listening to them. They're desperate to talk to you, to at least understand why you left if not work things out. So they decide to try to talk to you in person, which is why they're currently searching the compound for you.

"Hey guys! What brings you here?" Clint asks as he sees them enter the living room

"She hasn't told you?" Wanda asks, feeling even more hurt that you apparently didn't find the break up important enough to mention

His brows furrow, "Who? What?"

"Y/n. She broke up with us last week without telling us why or even trying to work things out." Nat answers

"So we came to talk to her." Wanda adds as she nervously spins the rings on her fingers

He's both shocked and confused by this, he knew how the three of you felt about each other and he can't believe you'd leave them, "Guys, Y/n hasn't been here."

Wandas brows furrow, "If she's not staying here then where is she staying?"

"I know where she is." Matt answers from behind them. Normally he would have done as you asked and not tell anyone, but circumstances have changed.

Nats fists clench as she sees him, she knew the two of you had a past of some type together, you weren't very open with what that meant though so it's easy for her to become jealous.

"Where?" Wanda asks, rather bluntly. Obviously the same jealousy was coursing through her

"She's back with Kingpin" he replies

"No. She wouldn't do that." Wanda says

"You're lying." Nat accuses

He shakes his head, "I'm not lying."

"Ok, I'll bite. Why'd she go back to working for that slimeball?" Clint asks. Matt stays silent. Which makes your girlfriends, well ex girlfriends, angry.

"I can look into your mind to find the answer you know." Wanda tells him

"Look, she has her reasons for going back to him. That's all I'll say." he answers

Wandas eyes begin to glow red but Nats gentle hand on her shoulder calms her, "Then take us to where she is so we can ask her ourselves."

"I can't-" he begins before Wanda cuts him off

"Can't or won't?! Why are you being so stubborn about giving us information?" she questions

He sighs, "I can't because I currently don't know her location. She hasn't checked in with me in almost two days" he admits

"What?!" Nat shouts. How was he being so calm about this? It wasn't like you at all to not check in, no matter who you were working for.

"That's why I'm here, I was going to ask for Clint and Kates help in locating her. To make sure she's ok." he says

"You're taking us instead." the spy tells him, her tone is firm, a challenge for him to dispute her.

He nods, "Alright, let me go get my other suit on." he says as his fingers undo his tie

______________________________________________________________________

Another few days pass and the three have yet to find you or any sign of where you've been. Chatter on the streets is suspiciously bare when it comes to The Hands dealings. Though Matt won't admit it to your ex girlfriends and they won't admit it to him, they are extremely worried about you.

"Why won't you just tell us why she's working for him again, it could help us find her!" Wanda shouts, this is already the fifth time they've had this conversation

"I promise you that information is not relevant to where she currently is." he answers

"Will the two of you please stop?" Nat pleads

Wanda looks to the woman in confusion, "Doesn't it bother you that he's keeping information from us?"

"Of course it does, but he's a lawyer. He's not going to break or let anything slip out." she says. Wanda simply glares at the red clad hero beside her

Suddenly his head perks up, "Wait! Both of you should be quiet for a moment, please."

They do as they're told and let his senses focus on what they've picked up on. In this case it's a heartbeat, a very familiar one. He smiles and turns to the side in time to sense you hop up onto the rooftop. The girls are so relieved to see you, they want to just hug you and beg you to come home.

"Talk of the town is the Devil brought a witch and widow in to deal with The Hand." you tease as you walk closer to him

He smirks, "Glad to know I've instilled that fear."

You glare at him as you get closer, "You must have really missed me Matt, why'd you involve them?" you hiss. You try to ignore the way they look at you, with love and want. Like nothing has changed.

"You missed check in." he states as if it explains why your ex girlfriends, the two people you wanted to keep out of danger, were here looking at you in your Hand uniform

"Yeah, sorry about that. Unexpected business came up, had to travel to Japan." you state nonchalantly, your gaze never leaving the blind man. He crosses his arms and you know you have to at least acknowledge the existence of the two women, or else he would hit you. You quickly glance at each of them, "Wanda, Natasha. I got your texts and calls, I apologize for not getting back to you. Japan was not a leisure trip, all business."

"So you'll talk to us then?" Wanda asks in a hopeful tone

"About everything?" Nat adds

You sigh, "I- there's nothing to talk about." Matt sucks in air at that, he knows that was the wrong thing to say

"Nothing to talk about!? Y/n you left us, no explanation just gone. You're back with The Hand working for Kingpin, and you disappeared to a foriegn country for nearly a week without telling anyone! I think that's plenty to talk about!" Nat yells. She's angry, hurt and confused

"We just want to understand what changed, we want to know why you don't want to be with us anymore." Wanda adds, her voice is small and sad once again

Oh god, what were you supposed to do here, admit the truth to them now after what you've done in Japan or keep the lie going and hurt them even more. You pace slightly as you think about your options. Damn Matt, out of all the Avengers to involve in this he just had to choose them.

You open your mouth, about to say something when your phone rings. You give them an apologetic look before answering, "Sir...yes..of course....I'll meet Elektra there." you say before hanging up

"Elektra is back?" Matt questions

You nod, "Yeah, and I have to go meet up with her"

"No. You don't." Natasha states as she glares at you

"I really do though. Kingpin said she's expecting me." you tell her

"And we are expecting answers." she states

"Matt, get them home. If the witch and the widow are seen in Hells Kitchen again, The Hand has orders to strike." you say as you turn your back to them

A hand on your wrist stops you from leaving, you turn to find stern emerald eyes staring at you with tears building up in them, "Don't. Don't leave again."

Your hands cup her face and you bring your forehead to hers, you can hear her sigh, content to have you close. She missed this, missed you. "Take Wanda and wait at Matts place for me. We'll talk there ok? I really do have to go."

"Promise?" she whispers

"Cross my heart. I'll be there within the next two hours." you reply. She nods and you let her go, Wandas eyes look from you to Nat, then back to you. You give her a smile, "I'll see you in a bit." you say before taking off, you don't see how happy those words make her

______________________________________________________________________

It's almost been two hours now and even though you promised her, Nat had to admit she was nervous you wouldn't show up. Wanda was nervous too, but the way you had smiled at her gave her hope that whatever was going on was fixable. Matt could sense their unease.

"She'll be here, you don't have to worry." he tells them, and if anyone knew it would be him, the equivalent to a human lie detector with the way he can hear heart rates and the intensity of ones breathing

As if on cue the window by the fire escape begins to open from the outside, your form sneaks in. You're back in street clothes now, god did they miss you.

"Sorry for the wait. Business was a bit....difficult tonight." you tell them, Natasha catches the way your fingers twitch as your right hand moves to cover your bruised left knuckles. She hates that you're back to being one of Fisks thugs.

"Well, I should leave the three of you to talk. I'll be on patrol if you need me." he states, heading for the window

"Matt." you say gaining his attention, "She's waiting for you. Corner of West 42nd street and 10th Avenue." He smirks before he takes off, leaving you to awkwardly stand in his living room while your exs sit on his sofa.

Wanda nervously twists the rings on her finger, "Sit with us?" she asks, Nat pats the spot between them.

You nod and stiffly sit down. Unsure of what you're willing to admit to, you ramble, "Japan was beautiful. The food was so good, you would've loved it Wan. I saw a small seminar on Bushido, you would've liked it Tasha. It was very informative."

Wandas hand gabs yours, her thumb gently rubs your sore knuckles, "Why did you go to Japan?"

Your gaze drops to the floor, like it was suddenly the most interesting thing in the world, "Fisk had business to attend, he brought the finest Hand members to accompany him." you say, omitting multiple key details

"Y/n..." Nat calls out from beside you, urging you to be fully open with them

"The Japanese finger has a new leader. Fisk was asked to attend a meeting with him as a show of good faith, I was chosen to go with him to prove my loyalty to the Hand." you tell them

"And you went?" Wanda asks, still baffled that you would rejoin them

"I didn't really have a choice Wan." you reply

"You could've stayed with us, stayed an Avenger. Instead you went back to your old life and killed someone on foriegn soil, didn't you?" Natasha asks.

You stiffen at her tone, this was what you wanted to avoid. The casualties of your past life following Fisk, the new sins you carried around on your shoulders. These were things you didn't talk about with anyone and you hardly let yourself think about them, you knew where that road led. A downward spiral, not that this was any better.

"I did more than that." you admit as you drop Wandas hand. "This was a mistake, I shouldn't have told you to come here."

"Please don't say that." Wanda says, "We're just trying to understand what happened."

Nat watches your shoulders tense as you breathe deeply, she can tell how stressful all of this is on you. She knows you didn't like your old life, she knew you had hurt people and hated that, so what could possibly convince you to return? Oh. They could, their happiness, their safety.

"Fisk threatened us, didn't he?" she asks, grabbing your hand and squeezing it

You close your eyes tight, "Not by name but yes. My loved ones were threatened, as was the release of all my past sins done on Fisks command." you admit

Wand hugs you, "Then you still love us?"

"Of course I do. I could never stop, the two of you mean everything to me and I couldt let him hurt you." you tell her as you snake an arm around her, holding her close

Natasha shakes her head, "I'm the worlds greatest assassin and she's literally more powerful than the sorcerer supreme. I think we can handle some ninjas and whoever else Fisk has employed."

"I didn't want to risk it or have you guys deal with that, enough has happened to the two of you." you tell her

"Losing our beloved girlfriend was only going to add to that detka(baby)." Wanda says

"I-I didn't think about that...I just didn't want either of you getting hurt because of me. And I didn't want you hating me once you found out what I did for him years ago." you admit

The Russian hugs you, "We could never hate you."

"We love you so much." the Sokovian adds

"Wanda and I have both done things we aren't proud of. Me for the Red Room, her for Hydra. Whatever you did for The Hand doesn't affect our feelings for you. It doesn't change anything about the you we met, the you that joined the Avengers, the you we fell in love with." Nat states

"You didn't judge us by our worst mistakes. We would never judge you by yours." Wanda tells you

"We miss you. Please come back home with us?" Nat asks, you can sense the hope and vulnerability in her voice

"We can take on whatever Kingpin throws our way as long as we're together." Wanda adds

You nod as tears well up in your eyes, "I missed you both too. Let's go home."

"Fisk doesn't stand a chance now." Matt says, scaring all three of you as he helps Elektra through his window, "I got my girl, you guys got yours."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.5K 60 4
A bunch of one-shots, Smut (loads of smut), Fluff, angst. I will take requests, like any, so yeah... Uh, I will write before and after the snap Wanda...
50K 580 34
Various with Carol, Natasha and Wanda. Plus, maybe other characters. Content is 18+ * means smut
50.4K 910 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
10.3K 334 8
You're used to doing Christmas activities alone- but there's a certain couple who plan on changing that this year, and maybe you'll all get the Chris...