Anastasia Cullen (Jaspers lit...

By Ariana_stories07

Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beau... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•7•

12.1K 223 9
By Ariana_stories07

Anastasia's POV

Currently, the teen Cullens are at school while Papa is at work. I'm with Mama, she's teaching me Math.

"What's 12 x 16?"

"192." She ticked that question off.

"32 x 67?"

"2,144." She ticked it off.

"192 x 55?"

"10,560." She smiled and ticked off that last question.

"Good job, my little girl. My baby is growing up so fast." She hugged me tightly and kissed all over my face. I giggled.

"Thank you, Mama."

"Because you did what I told you to and studied, I'm gonna make you your favourite meal for lunch." She said while walking into the kitchen.

I'm sitting down on the dining table on the balcony. It wasn't raining or ridiculously cold today, so Mama and I decided to sit on the balcony while doing home school.

"Wait, your gonna make marinated ribs with crispy French fries and steak with just a little bit chilly on it and chorizos?" I ran into the kitchen jumping up and down.

"Yep! I already started marinating the ribs yesterday just because I already knew you had been studying really hard lately. Everything is ready, all I have to do is cook it!" I squealed and started jumping around saying 'best Mama in the world!'.

Sat on the island in the kitchen and watched Mama cook. Right now it is 11:30am. Mama turned on the radio and the song 'Party in the USA' came on. We looked at each other and smiled cheekily. We then started singing out loud. Mama using the spatula as her microphone and me using the salt bottle that was next to me.

"I hopped off the plane at L.AX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess (woah)
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay-Z song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town"
So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight)
Something stops me every time (every time)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright
So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah (noddin' my head)
Movin' my hips like, yeah (ooh yeah)
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay (gonna be okay)
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away (flying away)
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah (noddin' my head like, yeah)
Movin' my hips like, yeah (movin' my hips like, yeah)
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay (I'm gonna be okay)
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
Yeah (ha-ha-ha-ha), it's a party in the U.S.A."

We laughed as we finished. We continued singing a few more songs on the radio and even danced around the 2nd floor of the house.

Finally, Mama had finished making the food. She placed it on the table outside and I started digging in. It's so delicious. I feel like taste buds just exploded in ecstasy.

"So, tell me. What do you think of Bella? Why have you been avoiding her since you got back from Italy, huh?" I looked down while eating my food.

"Mama, Bella seems a little obsessed with this family, even me. When I saw the vision of us in Volterra, I saw the way her eyes lit up at the idea of becoming a vampire. She tried to hide it, but even Aro saw it."

"Well, I don't think she's happy about the idea of being a vampire. I think she likes the idea of being with Edward for eternity." I shook my head.

"Mama, the thing is, a vampire can not have a soulmate who is also their blood singer. It's impossible."

"And how do you know that?" She raised her right eyebrow.

I wanted to tell her. To tell her that I used my gift to go into a vision that was in the past and read the book that had been burned for a thousand years. The book was written from the creator of Vampires. He wrote a book that states all the things you need to know about vampires. It also shows something about hybrids and more.

I wanted to tell her that In the book, I read that he specifically made it 110% clear that he would never allow a vampire to have a blood singer that is also their mate. He also wrote how vampires get confused with their blood singer being their mate because they want to protect it.

They want to protect the blood, not the human. If Bella was Edwards mate, then Edward wouldn't have a problem at all with her blood. The book did say that if the blood singer was to be turned, the vampire would instantly know as he wouldn't feel protective anymore. The Vampire would have a sudden urge to kill the blood singer if they were to be turned.

I know that I'm Jaspers soulmate. The amount of times I have gotten a cut and Jasper came up to me to clean me up and bandage the cut like as if he were human.

One time I fell down the stairs when I was 1 1/2 as I was just learning to walk, and I had a huge cut on my head and arm. Since Papa was at work, he wasn't there to help me. So, Jasper helped me.

He never looked in pain around me.

"I don't know. I just made everything up. I'm sorry, my imagination goes wild sometimes." I faked a giggle.

Mama took my finished plate and went to go do the dishes. I went up to Jaspers room and grabbed one of the history books. I laid down on his bed and started reading the book.

I didn't realise how much time had passed until I felt someone jump on the spot next to me and hug me tightly. I looked up to see Jasper.

"What are you doing, Darlin'?"

"I'm just reading." I smiled up at him and started playing with his hair. "I like your hair long Jazzy."

He smiled and kissed my nose.

——

It was 2:00am and I woke up to see Jasper not next to me. I got out of the bed and grabbed snuggles. I was in my navy blue silky pyjamas that had stars and moons on them. I walked down the stairs and sat on the third last step on the second floor.

I listened to them talk.

"Are you sure that she'll be there, Alice?" I heard Papa say.

"Yes, all I saw was her running." Alice confirmed.

"We should try and stop her. It might be our only chance." I heard Jason say. I now knew what they were talking about.

I yawned and walked into the living room. My left hand clutching snuggles to my chest while my right hand rubbing my tired eyes.

"You won't stop her. She's only doing it because she wants to test out how loyal you and the wolves are to Bella." I said while walking to the couch and laying down on it. My head right next to Rosalie's lap. She started stroking my head while my eyes closed.

"Don't listen to her. You guys go to that spot and try to catch her." I sat up and glared at him. I crossed my arms.

"Fine, you don't want my help? Then don't ask for it in the future. All you've been doing is whining because I didn't tell you what was gonna happen. Now that I did, you don't want to listen? Be my guest." I said getting angry. I then continued.

"If Bella ends up dying I won't tell you, because there's no point of listening to Anastasia. Don't listen to Anastasia, she doesn't know what she's talking about because her parents left her in the woods for some bear to go and kill her. Even though she knows exactly what's gonna happen in the future, let's all continue to be idiots and step right into the death traps that are right in front of us. Maybe, I should go to someone who WILL listen to me. Maybe, Victoria? She seems like someone that would need help. I sure would like to see that clumsy blood bag meet her doom." I held my glare at Edward

"That was a little harsh." I turned to Jason.

"It's a harsh world." I said coldly and walked away.

I went up to my room and laid in the bed that hasn't been touched since last night. I pulled the sheets up to my chin and closed my eyes.

Instead of falling asleep, I was pulled into a vision unwillingly. It was of the future. You see, if I don't look into the future by my choice, then I will be pulled into one by force. I guess, someone has to know the future.

I saw a graduation party, Bella hitting Jacob, Bella going to the rez, Jasper teaching everyone how to fight Newborns, Jasper and Alice Kissing-... the vision stopped.

What?... I- ... why is Jasper and Alice going to kiss? Maybe it was a misunderstanding...

I continued with the vision.

Edward proposing, Jason and I getting closer, The fight, the Volturi coming, Bella cutting herself.

I opened my eyes. I saw Jasper leaned against the wall and staring at me.

"What did you see, Darlin'?" He came over and sat next to me. He went to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me! I-I can't believe you would do that!" Tears started to flow down my cheek. His eyes looked panicked and he stood up.

"What's wrong, Anastasia? Why are you acting like this?" I sobbed.

"Your gonna kiss Alice." I whispered painfully. His eyes widened.

"No! That would never happen! You look at me, darlin'. I would never do that to you! I love you, Anastasia. Alice is like a sister to me." I continued to sob and cry.

"You know that my visions never change! You know that it will happen. W-why would you lie to me?" My voice cracked at the last sentence.

I saw his eyes filling with venom. Tears that would never spill. His bottom lip trembling slightly.

"I-I wouldn't. I would never lie. Believe me please." He whispered. I whimpered and turned away from him. "Darlin'. Please check again. Please, baby, please."

I sighed and sat up. I looked at his hopeful eyes and then closed mine. I looked into the future again.

Jasper teaching everyone how to fight against newborns, Jasper and Alice fighting against each other, Alice jumping on Jaspers back and kissing him.

It was her!!! She did it first!! Focus Anastasia, Focus.

I watched as Alice kissed Jasper, I saw myself crying... but wait... there's someone behind a tree, watching and smirking. I focused on that male vampire and looked into his past.

He was turned by Victoria, he has a gift, he can make people feel tempted to do anything he wants. I focused more on him and watched as he used his powers to make Alice's' temptation to kiss Jasper extremely high. I felt my emotions spike and I was extremely angry. I wanted to end him.

I opened my eyes and looked at Jasper. He looked like he was holding back a dry sob while his eyes looked full of hope. My bottom lip trembled seeing him so hurt.

I got out of bed and jumped into his arms.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He sighed in relief and hugged me tightly to his chest.

"I thought I was gonna lose you." He said just under a whisper but I still heard him.

"I'll never doubt you again."

"What happened?"

"It's Alice that kisses you. When I saw myself crying, I saw someone behind me smirking. He's a newborn and his gift is temptation. He made Alice's' temptation to kiss you high." I pulled back, feeling upset just thinking about it.

He put me down and I went into bed. He laid down next to me and pulled me close to his chest. He caressed my right cheek and kissed my head. I closed my eyes, enjoying the coldness of his body and embracing darkness with open arms. I drifted off to sleep when Jasper started purring.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.8K 14
The Cullen's leave, and Bella becomes a werecat a few weeks later. What happens when the Cullen's come back and Bella imprints on Alice? And what's...
89.1K 2.6K 26
Celeste Hartman was the love of Carlisle's life. She was the one who encouraged him to be a doctor. The night Carlisle was bitten was the night Celes...
208K 4.7K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
38.4K 896 26
Trigger Warning: This book mentions abuse that might not be appropriate for all readers She never felt love or the warmth of a simple little hug, jus...