𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37

32

15.4K 779 1K
By WICKSWHORE

THE NEXT MORNING 9:15 AM
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Alyssa softly locked the door, dropping her back and making her way to the kitchen table. She flipped through the many bills and mail before just sitting them back in the bowl.

"Kai! I'm home!" She screamed, dropping her keys into the bowl. Figuring he hadn't eaten yet, she decided she would go upstairs and greet him before making breakfast. Then, she would spill the news in the middle of breakfasts.

She walked into the room to see Kaizier sleeping peacefully, eyes closed and his chest moving up and down. Alyssa smiled to herself, making her way on the bed. She laid down on top of him, kissing the back of his neck and then the back of his ear.

"Wake uppp," Alyssa whined into his ear, "I missed you and I don't wanna fight, okay? I love you, Kaizier. More than you even think, and I just wanna put that stuff past us."

Kaizier groaned softly, eyes squinting as he looked around. The smell of vanilla filled his nostrils and he turned his head, frowning at Alyssa's face. He felt guilty.

He quickly covered it up, rolling over onto his back and wrapping his arms around Alyssa's waist. She tucked her head into his neck and he squeezed his eyes shut, knowing this could possibly be the last time they were this close for a while.

"I'm sorry, mami." He whispered, "I shoulda neva let dat bitch get nowhere close ta me. Say, that shit was deadass wrong, and I understand why you was mad. Shit, if you still is, das cool too. I get it."

Alyssa pulled back, connecting their eyes. She pecked his lips, smiling softly. "I'm not mad anymore. No more hugging and shit, but if you guys want to talk and be friends, I'm okay with that. I understand I really can't relate to what you're going through and she can, and I want you to be able to talk to someone."

fuck no, Kaizier thought. He shook his head, "Nah, I'm good. I only need you. You looked pretty yesterday, guh. I luh yo closet."

"Thank you, big daddy." She playfully flipped her hair behind her shoulder, "You know the vibes. Big Latto."

"Ahh, das yo rap name assum?" He joked, and once she nodded, he sat up, squeezing her softly and slapping her ass. "Why you comin' home in dese lil ass Nike pro's?"

I'm sick of seeing dem Nike shits. burn em. Kaizier thought.

"Boy bye," She laughed, "I'm just coming from Dreams. Speaking of, she's pregnant."

Kaizier rolled his eyes, "Everyone but you having a baby. Mine as well hop on dis dick and join yo ass on the wave."

I already did, Alyssa thought, smiling to herself. "Mmmm, I'll have to pass. But hurry up and get up and stuff cause I'm cooking breakfast. I have to talk to you."

"I gotta talk ta you too," Kaizier whispered.

Alyssa nodded, getting up and pulling the shorts from her asscrack. She began to make her way from out of the bedroom, but Kaizier had stopped her, cutting her off from walking out.

"Yes, Kai?"

"You know I luh you, right?" Kaizier whispered. He needed her to know that. Forever. "You know I luh you past my fuckin' soul, right?"

"Yes, Kaizier." Alyssa chuckled, rolling her eyes. "I love you too, okay? Now hurry up."

Once the door closed, Kaizier let out a big breath, flopping back down on the bed. "I mine as well start packing up my shit na, huh?"

He got up, washing his face and brushing his teeth. He made his way into the shower, washing quickly before making his way downstairs in Ethika boxers, and his chains around his neck.

Kaizier leaned against the banister, biting his lip as he watched Alyssa make her way around the kitchen. She had pancake mix on her nose and as she flipped the pancakes, extra butter on the skillet because she knew he liked his pancakes crispy.

He examined her body from her toes, up until her face. Alyssa was so fucking beautiful to him, and he hated himself for the shit that happened last night, but he knew he loved her too much to just sneakily hold that shit in.

Plus, Ramiah seemed real devious. He knew she would try to leak it to the internet and he knew it would be worse if Alyssa found out about it, instead of him just telling her honestly.

"You had fun last night, pretty guh?" Kaizier made his way to the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Alyssa's waist and kissing her neck.

"Mhm," She smiled, "But I missed you the whole time. Ugh, I love laying up under my nigga, so being out with them was fun and all, but I den got so used to you."

"I missed you more." He mumbled, "You pickin' up some weight." He licked his lips, slapping her ass. He watched it jiggle back to him, and he bit his lip, shaking his head. "Gotta be heavy."

Alyssa stuck her tongue out, plating all the food. She pushed back on his front, "You already know the vibessss. You been doin yo shit, papa."

that and i got a baby inside me.

They set the table, Kaizier pouring their drinks and sitting them in front of their seats. Alyssa fixed their plates before both parties were sitting down.

"Okay, Okay, before you start." Alyssa smiled, getting up and grabbing her purse. She dug into it, "Here." She took out a box that was wrapped in black wrapping paper. It had a green bow on it, and some white ribbon all around it, the color of his boxing gear.

"Was dis?" Kaizier frowned, his guilt eating him the fuck up. "Y-You ain't have to get me nothing, baby. I was in the wrong, not you, mane."

Alyssa smacked her lips, "Boy, open the damn gift."

With shaky hands, Kaizier grasped the box and slowly tore the ribbon off. He then unwrapped the paper from around it before opening it. His eyebrows furrowed at the two pregnancy tests that sat in the box. He picked them up slowly, biting his lip.

"Baby, you pregnant?" He whispered softly, his eyes watering in sadness. He fucked up bad, bad as hell. He was panicking and his heart was breaking. Of course, he was happy that she was carrying his child, but after last night, he was sure things would never be the same.

Alyssa teared up, thinking that Kaizier was tearing up out of happiness. She made her way out of her chair and pulled his out before straddling him, kissing his cheek as he stared at the tests with watery eyes. "I found out last night with dream and Ari. I have a doctor's appointment the day before your next match, just to confirm that I'm 100% pregnant."

Kaizier continued to stare at the tests, his heart beating out of his chest. He wanted to be happy, but he wasn't and it was all his fault.

"Baby, say something." Alyssa cheesed. She grasped his face in her hands, placing a kiss on his lips. "Aren't you happy?"

"Alyssa," He mumbled, putting the tests back into the box, Alyssa furrowing her eyebrows, frowning. "I'm happy, guh. You know dat."

He held his head down, rubbing her flat stomach softly, biting his lip. Kaizier felt like he was physically going to be sick.

"You don't seem like it." Alyssa scrunched her face up, "I thought you would be a bit more...I don't fucking know...celebratory or something? You acting like you don't want a baby with me or something."

"I do." Kaizier whispered, looking up at her. He grasped her chin, connecting their lips, Alyssa moaning into the kiss, his hands still rubbing her stomach as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss with her, a tear falling onto their connected lips, which caused Alyssa to pull back, a frown on her face.

"Why are you crying? These don't look like happy tears, Kaizier." She laughed softly, wiping under his eyes with her thumb. "Talk to me."

"I fucked up." Kaizier quickly announced. He stared down at her stomach, not wanting to look her in the eye. He rubbed over her stomach softly, slightly smiling at the thought of it getting bigger month by month. "Ramiah texted me last night just checkin' on me cause she knew we wasn't doing good cause of da hugging shit."

Alyssa bit her lip, slowly sliding off his lap as she backed up, trying to calm herself down. Situations were already floating through her head and she knew she needed to stop stressing. For her, and her pregnancy.

Kaizier played with his fingers. "I was smokin' and shit, just waitin' fa you ta get home, and I asked what she was doin' and she told me nun and den asked what I was doin, so I told ha smokin." He took a deep breath, looking up at her with tear-filled eyes. "She asked if we could s-smoke togetha, so I-I asked fa the address and I picked her up."

"You fucked her, Kaizier? Did you fuck her?" Alyssa began to grow mad, punching her other hand in her palm. "You fucked that btich?"

"No, mama. Ian fuck ha, I swear ta god ian did that shit." He quickly spoke. "But we kissed."

Alyssa dropped her hands, staring at Kaizier who was looking at her, waiting for her reaction.

"Say, on everything, baby it ain't mean shit ta me!" Kaizier quickly got up when Alyssa walked out the kitchen. She made her way up the steps and Kaizier quickly followed behind her. "I'm so fuckin' sorry, Lyssa. Soon as I realized we was kissin' I pushed ha away and dropped ha off, baby. On my grandmaw I-Ion know what I was thinkin. I was just hurting and I was scared you was finna leave me and shit. I just wanted someone to talk to and shit."

Alyssa quickly opened her bedroom door. He watched as she moved to his side of the dresser, opening his drawers and throwing all his shit out.

"Lyssa, please, mane." He begged, watching as she yanked one of the drawers out and emptied it onto the floor before throwing it onto the floor.

"Get out, Kaizier. Get the fuck out my face!" Alyssa yelled, advancing and pushing his chest, trying to force him from out of her bedroom.

"Baby, just let me explain, mane." He grabbed her wrists and tried to bring her towards his chest but she snatched them away, making her way into her bathroom.

He followed her. "Baby, dat bitch don't got nothing on you. I don't give a fuck about ha, on everythang I stand fo. I shouldn't have picked ha up! I shouldn't have let that hoe touch me in the first place, and I know I'm wrong as hell! Stop emptying my shit!" He yelled, watching as she snatched his toothbrush out the holder.

Kaizier frowned deeply when he noticed that she was crying. She threw his toothbrush into the toilet before wiping her face.

He bit his lip, closing the bathroom door and leaning against it.

"I hate you!" Alyssa yelled. "You made me feel like I was overreacting and shit about that fucking hug. I knew that bitch was tryna get at you, I already fucking knew. Girlfriend my fucking ass. I'm pregnant, Kaizier! I'm killing this shit!" She yelled.

Of course she didn't mean it and she was speaking out of anger. Kaizier knew that, but it still didn't make the words sting less.

"You ain't killing my fucking baby." He mumbled, "I fucked up, I know. But, Ian fuck ha, you gotta believe me, baby. I pushed ha away and explained I luh you. I'm sorry fa kissing ha back, and picking her up, and even texting ha. Fuck it, I'm sorry fa the whole thang. Alyssa, you my whole fucking heart, dude," Kaizier made his way towards her, grasping her arm.

She tried to fight him off, but he pulled her into his chest and as soon as her head hit his chest, she broke down, wrapping her arms around his waist and crying into his chest. Alyssa felt betrayed. He made her feel as if she was crazy and doing the most, but the whole time, she knew it was something.

On one hand, she truly believed that he didn't fuck her. Alyssa honestly knew Kaizier loved her too much to even go that far. But, she also thought that he loved her too much to put his lips on another woman. To even be hanging and smoking with another woman.

"I know, mama." He whispered, rubbing her back, his voice slightly breaking. He quickly wiped his tears away, knowing he didn't deserve to be the one crying right now. "I'm sorry, fat guh. I'm so fucking sorry."

Kaizier continued to rub her back, his head back and eyes closed as she cried into his chest, clutching his shirt. "I-I hate you, Kaizier."

"I luh you too, mama." Kaizier whispered softly, "I luh you so fuckin much."

She calmed down and pulled away, wiping her tears. "Did you like the kiss?"

"No." Kaizier honestly answered, "It ain't feel right."

"Did you want to fuck her?" Alyssa bit her lip, wrapping her arms around her chest, looking down at her toes.

"No, baby." He honestly answered, "She kissed me and my dick ain't even get hard, I swear ta god. That shit ain't meant nun. She just took advantage of the fact that I needed someone ta talk to and felt like she understood my pain. I was high, I was hurt cause you wasn't hearing shit I had to say ta you. Ian blaming this on nobody but me though, cause I went and picked ha up, and made ha feel like she could be comfortable enough to even do that shit wimme."

"I want you out, Kaizier." Alyssa whispered.

Kaizier frowned, his eye twitching and his hands beginning to shake. "O-Out where? The bathroom or s-sum?"

"I want you to move out. I want you out my fucking house."

"Alyssa," Kaizier shut his eyes, feeling his head spin. "Please, dude. I luh you so m-much. Ian meant to do that. J-Just give me one moe chance, I swear ta god I won't fuck up."

She stared at him, frowning as he began to try deep breaths but she realized how hard it was for him. His hands were shaking really bad and she quickly grasped them, pulling him into the bedroom.

She pushed him down. "Kai, please calm down, you're having a panic attack, dude. Calm down."

"P-Please don't make me l-leave. Don't make me leave, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ian mean to kiss ha. I love you, Alyssa." He quickly grasped her hand, his own shaking really bad as he quickly breathed in and out. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please."

"Kaizier, please calm down," She straddled him, his arms instantly wrapping around her arms, tears streaming down his face. He tucked his head into her breasts, trying to catch his breath, but he started hyperventilating.

"P-Please, Please, d-don't." He panicked, shaking his head back and forth, reaching up and grabbing is chest, his eyes squeezed shut as it felt like he couldn't breathe.

"Kaizier, calm down, please calm down." Alyssa bit her lip, tears streaming down her face at his panicked voice and the many tears that were streaming down his face. His chest moved up and down quickly.

"Baby, take a deep breath. Look, look at me."

His eyes opened slowly and he took harsh breaths, tears streaming down his face as he watched her demonstrate how to breathe.

"Come on, do it with me. Come on," She breathed in, and he sniffled, breathing in just as she did, holding his breath until she exhaled, and he let his breath go as well.

Alyssa smiled as he slowly began to calm down, both of them doing the breathing exercises as she clutched to her tightly.

"Breathe in," He heard and breathed in shakily. "Breathe out."

A few more breathes, and he was somewhat calm, still clutching to her tightly. "S-she ain't mean n-nun to me, d-dude. I-I want you, I luh you, guh. I-I swear t-to god I-I go dump da clip-on ha right n-n-na if you want me to."

She frowned, rubbing his back as she felt him rubbing her stomach.

"D-Don't take ma b-baby, pl-please. S-say, say, s-say," He began to panic again, trying to breathe and get his words out at the same time, getting frustrated with himself and the thought of her and his baby leaving him forever.

Alyssa quickly grasped his chin and connected their lips, Kaizier calming down slowly and his eyes fluttering closed. He tightly held her to him, his lips moving slowly against hers. They kissed for a few more seconds before they broke apart, Kaizier breathing deeply.

"I-It didn't feel like that." Kaizier whispered breathlessly. "K-Kissin ha ain't feel like that, Alyssa. I promise. I put dat on our b-baby, bruh."

"I just need space, okay? We're not breaking up, okay?" Alyssa smiled, running her fingers down his cheeks, "We just need a little break. I need time to think."

Kaizier frowned deeply, clutching to her tighter. "You don't luh me no more do you?" He whispered.

"Hush, Kaizier." Alyssa gripped his chin, pecking his lips, "I love you forever, dude. I just want space to think and stuff. I'm still gonna be at your matches and stuff, I just need you out my face, Kaizier. I need you out my face so I can think."

Kaizier nodded softly. "I c-ca come to the appointment?"

"Yes, Kai. We aren't broken up, we're just taking space, okay? This is still your baby, Kaizier."

Alyssa began to get up, but Kaizier gripped her tighter to him, staring her in her eyes. "Please just let me hold you a lil longa, aight?"

She frowned but nodded her head, and they sat there for about an hour, Kaizier breathing softly and rubbing her stomach that would soon form into a baby.

Two days had passed, and Kaizier and Alyssa had barely spoken. He would send her text after text and he either got 1-word responses or no response at all. He was trying to respect that they were taking space, but he didn't want space.

He wanted to be with her, under her, and now that he knew they were expecting a baby, Kaizier wanted to cling to her and her stomach.

"Hey mawmaw," Kaizier whispered once he finally reacher her tombstone. He sat the red and white roses on her grave before backing up.

He stood with his legs bent back and his hands in his pockets. The grey hoodie on his person covered his dread-like hair, and he bit his lip, trying not to cry.

"Grandmaw it feel like my life just fallin' tha fuck apart ever since you left. I kissed dis one lil stupid bitch and got myself caught the fuck up," He laughed bitterly, "So, me and Lyssa broke up right na. She keep saying it's a break, but I'm already knowing she done with me right na."

He sighed, "It feel like a nigga havin' withdrawals and shit. And I found out dat uh, she pregnant, so we expecting a li' baby."

At this, Kaizier smiled widely, feeling his mood pick up. "Soon as they born Ima take dem right hea. And it's gon be like a ritual or sum shit. Every Friday or sum we gon come talk to you. Hopefully as a family," He mumbled, his mood dying down once again.

"You prolly somewhere in heaven pissin' dem people off and smackin' yo pink ass gums," Kaizier laughed before he completely broke down into tears.

His head hung and tears dropped from his eyes and onto her grave. "Ion know what the fuck ta do, mane. I-If she gon forgive me. I-I don't wanna raise our child in a separate household thang, mawmaw. I need you back bruh. It's like I k-keep fuckin up without you."

Kaizier continued to talk to her, knowing that she was sitting there and listening to everything he was saying. A soft wind whirled past him and he looked at the rose that rolled to his feet. He smiled, picking it up, and twirling it in his fingers.

"I luh you, mawmaw." He mumbled, clutching the rose tightly. "You gotta help me bruh. I need it right about na."

hiii babiesss.

lmfao yall was going CRAZY on the last chapter, im so dead. yeah, this book def getting a sequel, im already planning the chapters out and everything, lmfao. the sequel not coming out until i finish one of the other plots, just to make yall anticipate and wait on it forreal.

anyways, next chapter is kai and his match, and his head is obviously not in the game so, ion know if i want him to win or not.

i already know what gender they having and the name and shit LMFAO. i been waiting for them to have a baby cause i love them together.

Q AND A

- team glocks or gloss? LMFAO

- thoughts on kaizier?

- thoughts on alyssa?

I LOVE YOU
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
649K 31.3K 27
Kyzion knew that life wasn't about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing himself to accept who he'd always been. The only person he cou...
43.2K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹