๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™...

Von MarbleHornets_Brian

๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•. ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŠ๐šŒ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

{2} Late night texts
{3} Meeting up again
{4} Coffee in a storm
{5} Realization
{6} The real story begins
{7} breaking and entering
{8} Running from our problems
A/n
A/n #2
{9} First night

{1} Meeting the blue eyed boy

89 3 2
Von MarbleHornets_Brian

You walk through the halls of Rosewood High school for the millionth time this year.

School has honestly been boring this year, you didn't have many friends, you were failing a subject or two, and you had just moved here a year ago as well.

Things weren't going that well...

The only thing that was going...somewhat...well was your theater arts class.

The teacher was nice, and the subject was overall easy. But there was one thing that had gotten you extra excited yesterday.

~~yesterday~~

You sat in the small uncomfortable chair at an empty table, just as the theater arts teacher calmed the classroom down.

"Alright Alright, I have one quick announcement before we start." She said, waving her hands in the air slightly.

Guess that's one of the things about being a theater geek, your always over-dramatic.

"A group of students have come up with a little movie idea for a project. They are holding auditions tomorrow, after school." She continued, not really sounding that enthusiastic.

"If you want to audition, come pick up a flyer after class." She finished. "Now, onto today's-"

You couldn't believe it! A movie audition! Sure, it wasn't a professional movie that would be filmed and directed by professionals.

But it was still a movie!

~~Present time~~

You had grabbed a flyer after class, and you were now headed towards the auditioning room.

You looked back at the room number...

Well shit.

It's on the other side of the school. Three minutes of leg pain...greeeeeat.

~~~

You stop in front of two large metal doors, out of breath and on the verge of collapsing on your shaking legs.

You take a few more deep breaths before you reach up to knock on one of the metal doors.

No response.

You knock again, regaining your leg strength.

This time, someone did open the door, very suddenly though, almost knocking you off your feet. It was a boy, taller than you; probably 5'6'' in height.

He had a brown baseball cap placed on his head of messy light brown hair, and he had sparkling sky blue eyes that matched nicely with his hair, he wore a greenish-brown hoodie, along with a pair of worn out blue jeans.

He covered his mouth when he saw you in an awkward position, close to falling on the floor.

"Oh crap, I'm so so sorry..are you o-ok? You aren't hurt are you?" He asked frantically, playing with his hands nervously.

"Yeah. Yeah I think so, you just opened the door so suddenly, heh." You respond, getting yourself back in a comfortable standing position.

"Yeah, sorry about that...I guess I'm just a little fidgety today." A weary and sorry smile appears on his face as he looks down at the ground.

"Um...Jay Merrick. What's your name..?" He politely stuck his hand out towards you.

"Oh! It's Y/n  Y/l/n" you respond, accepting his gesture.

"So...uh...are you here for auditions perhaps?" Jay hesitantly asked, letting go of your hand. "Yeah actually! My teacher brought it up yesterday and I immediately wanted to audition!"

"O-oh! Well that's really really great! We need more female actors anyway." Jay seemed a little surprised by your enthusiasm.

"JAY! HURRY YOUR SLOW ASS UP AND COME BACK IN HERE! NOW!!!"
This was a different voice, definitely sounded impatient though.

"R-right! Coming! Sorry!" Jay looked over his shoulder to yell back his response.

He looked back towards you with his stress and worry filled blue eyes. "Follow me" he whispered until he was cut off by the same voice.

"JAY, NOW!"

"Coming!" Jay quickly, but gently, grabbed your arm so that you could follow him inside the room.

You were a bit off put by Jay's sudden actions, but you followed him nonetheless.

Inside, there were five other people aside from you and Jay, who had just entered.

Three guys and two girls.

One of the guys stood out to you, but not in a good way. He was clearly the director of this movie thing.

He had messy hair, almost exactly like Jay's, just in a slightly darker shade. He wore rectangular glasses that probably helped his brown eyes see, and he had a blue striped jacket on, along with a pair of regular blue jeans.

"Who's this?" He asked, he wasn't even looking at Jay, his eyes were locked onto you.

"Alex! Heheh...this is uh...this is...Y/n" Jay stammered, playing with his hands once again. Guess it's just a nervous habit.
(ɴᴏ ᴘᴜɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ)

"Y/n huh? Here for auditions?" He said. You guessed that this 'glasses guy' was Alex.

"Uh yeah. Yeah, I am." You stutter, copying Jay's actions.

For some stupid god damn reason, you just noticed how fucking tall this son of a bitch is. He's probably like, half a foot taller than Jay, and a foot and a half taller than you.

"Oh, that's great, we need more female actors anyway..." Alex mumbled to himself, pulling out a clipboard out of thin air...wait-

He quickly scribbled something down and looked up from the clipboard, pushing up his glasses in a more comfortable position.

"Well ok then, take a seat wherever. I'll start the auditions in a few minutes." Alex nodded slightly and waved you and Jay off.

Jay nodded back with a weary smile as he walks off, you following closely behind.

Jay picks a spot and sits down, patting the spot on his right, gesturing for you to sit as well. You do so, carefully taking off your backpack. (That you clearly forgot you were wearing ;-;)

"So, are you auditioning? Or are you already in the movie?" You ask as you place your backpack on the floor.

"Oh I'm not auditioning, I'm script supervisor and I do the camera stuff..." Jay laughs lightly, as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Seriously? Script supervisor? Wow, that's amazing!" You say, clearly showing that your astonished.

"Yeah, I guess. It cuts into my sleep schedule though. Man can Alex write a lot in a day...seriously, I spend hours upon hours reading over the massive amount of sentences and paragraphs that he's written." Jay sighs, letting out a little yawn.

"Maybe you should take a break." You suggest, letting a worried tone slip out.

"Probably, but Alex will get mad if I start 'slacking off'..." He responded. This clearly isn't gonna be easy.

"I mean, I wouldn't call it slacking off. Just think of it as...some time to recharge! Everyone's got to have energy to work, right?" You nudge Jay a bit, hoping to convince him.
He really seems like he needs some sleep...

"I guess so..." he mumbles.

"Exactly! Even script supervisors need a little break now and then, don't you think?" You grin and nudge him again.

"Yeah yeah, sure..." he returns your smile with one of his own.

(Time skip -you had to deal with an annoying Alex- )

You stroll out of the room after you had written your phone number on a clipboard, under Brian's and Tim's.

You were halfway down the hallway when you hear a really familiar voice, footsteps accompanying it.

You turn around to see the blue eyed boy running towards you, his satchel flailing in all directions behind him.

"Hey Y/n! Wait up!"

You laugh as he catches up to you, apparently wanting to catch up to you more than he wanted to catch his breath.

Once he does catch his breath, he smiles brightly at you.

"You did great Y/n! Alex is definitely going to have you play the lead female role, no doubt!" He exclaims, re-adjusting his satchel so it sat in a more comfortable position on his shoulder.

"I didn't do that good, I tripped up on my words a lot, and I stuttered as well. I'm sure that Jessica girl will get the part." You sigh, smirking.

"Yeah yeah sure. Stop being modest!" Jay said, rolling his eyes playfully as well as folding his arms.

You two talked a little while longer until you both had to go home.

"Alright alright, bye Jay! See ya tomorrow!" You say, waving him goodbye as you walk out of the school doors.

~~~

You are halfway to your house when you realize-

Well shit, I didn't get Jay's phone number. I guess I'll just give him mine tomorrow.

________________________________
Tada! First chapter done one my first story! And it's 1406 words as well?! Tf...how did that happen...Anyway, I'll post the next chapter as soon as I'm able to finish it! Bye bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

126K 4.2K 26
๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”Ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ ๐”—๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 211 26
"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
68.7K 1.3K 24
SLOW UPDATES!! Hello! This is a Mal X reader. one I gave up on and have now restarted. I hope you enjoy it!!
6.6K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...