Mi Amor~ ♡Encanto x Reader♡

By Ashhyy_Skies

This book will follow the story line of Encanto and all the events. Info on y/n will be in the first part. Y... More

Info on Y/n
The Family Madrigal!
Antonio's Ceremony☆
A New Gift!
Chameleon!
Bruno's room!
We don't talk about Bruno!
The dinner disaster!
The Chameleons room !
Your Tìo Bruno?!
A/n
The preparation!
The second Vision!
The secret!
Another Arguement!
Mirabel's missing!
Rebuilding!
complete!
New book?

ADEA?!

863 16 5
By Ashhyy_Skies

Previously

"Nice name. I'm Camilo." I smiled at her.

Dolores walked over after a while and introduced herself. Me and Adea got up and looked for Y/n. Her legs got tired so I picked her up and went downstairs. Dolores went to tell Mamà about Adea.

"Y/n!!" Adea screamed in my ear.

Y/n POV
R

ewind a little

I ran around still trying to find Adea, but no luck, so I started asking people if they've seen her but all I got were No's or just A-holes ignoring me. I continue to look around for her giving up on asking people because people just manly ignored me.

"Adea?! Where are you!" I started to shout.

I started to panic as I couldn't find her and she wasn't anywhere. I was about to give up until I heard someone scream my name. It also sounded a lot like Adea.. Wait Adea?! I quickly turn around to see Adea in the arms of... The Madrigal from early?!

"ADEA!" I shouted.

"Y/N!" She shouted back.

The Madrigal put her down and we ran towards each other. She jumped into my arms and we both started crying.

"Thank god your ok.." I Whispered to her.

"You should thank Camilo, he's the one that found me and help me find you" She smiled as I dried her tears.

"Hm? Who?" I asked.

"That would be me Mì amor~" The Madrigal said smiling.

"O-Oh, Thank you" I smiled and blushed.

"No problem Mì amor~" He said walking off after he smiled at me.

I stood up and picked up Adea, smiling at Camilo who had just walked off.

"You LOVE him don't you~~" Adea Emphasised the word love.

I blushed at this but started to walk back to the house with Adea's voice repeating the word love in my head.

"Your going straight to bed when we get home." I Whispered to a sleepy Adea.

I giggled at her carita cansada(Little Tired Face) and continued towards the house. By the time we got to the house Adea was asleep on my back.

I tucked her in bed and went to my own room to sleep but when I lied down on my bed I couldn't get to sleep. Was it because I was thinking of Camilo? Was it what Adea told me? Was it the fact that my mother didn't actually die she just left us? I just stared up at the ceiling and thought about everything that had happened today.

Time skip to around an hour

It's been like an hour and I still haven't fallen asleep so I grabbed my sketchbook and started to sketch something, I didn't intend to draw anything specific but when I finished I realised that I drew Camilo.

"Maybe I do like him.." I Whispered to myself.

I sighed and then fell asleep on the floor because I couldn't be bothered to get back up and walk over to my bed.

Tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 19.3K 79
This story takes place where the real world is in minecraft. I got this idea from origin smp. You are a feline, and one day after a walk in the woods...
8.5K 229 17
HEY! ...don't judge the name... Its just something I randomly thought of. this is an x reader for full metal alchemists Edward Elric. sorry about my...
11.1K 253 10
You are Y/N and you found an amulet,soon to become the dragonhunter.Your life will change and you will be full of love when jim lake apears in your l...
5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...