๐ฌ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ...

By keefescabin

sophie x keefe oneshots More

ใ€Š best friends to lovers ใ€‹
ใ€Š priceless ใ€‹
ใ€Š asking for permission ใ€‹
ใ€Š i love you ใ€‹
ใ€Š secrets ใ€‹
ใ€Š secrets part two ใ€‹
ใ€Š christmas morning ใ€‹
ใ€Š first look ใ€‹
ใ€Š husband & wife ใ€‹
ใ€Š dancing lessons ใ€‹
ใ€Š anniversary ใ€‹
ใ€Š nightmare ใ€‹
ใ€Š friends with benefits ใ€‹
ใ€Š prom ใ€‹
ใ€Š you make me happy ใ€‹
ใ€Š parents ใ€‹
ใ€Š midnight kisses ใ€‹
ใ€Š make-up kisses ใ€‹
ใ€Š an unexpected date ใ€‹
ใ€Š blind date ใ€‹
ใ€Š safe in his arms ใ€‹
ใ€Š valentine's day ใ€‹
ใ€Š chapter 42 - keefe's pov ใ€‹
ใ€Š after stellarlune ใ€‹
ใ€Š new oneshot book ใ€‹

ใ€Š protective ใ€‹

10.3K 101 275
By keefescabin

• HUMAN AU •

Sophie inhaled delectable air, reveling in the cool breeze that was never present outside. June had arrived fast this year, and it hadn't been long before heat accompanied it. But here, in Sophie's favorite restaurant, the air conditioning might've been her biggest blessing.

That was, besides her boyfriend. While Sophie guarded their table from the crowds, Keefe stood in line a few feet ahead of her, paying for her meal like the gentleman he was. Sophie smiled as the he approached the cash register, slapping a wad of cash between his palms. The employee working behind the counter — a teenage girl — seemed to lose her breath at the sight of him.

Giggling softly, Sophie leaned against her chair. The tiled floor was slippery from a recent mopping, which kept her attention busy, but she didn't fail to notice the way the girl looked at Keefe.

It wasn't a surprise — every girl looked at him like that. As a matter of fact, Sophie might've been the only person in the world who loved him for something other than his looks. It made her heart swell with pain.

As Keefe read off their order to the employee, Sophie felt eyes on her. Nervous, she turned her gaze to the left, toward front door and the crowd pooling inside. Sophie knew at least half of them were there for nothing other than a break from the heat. LA's weather was intense — especially in mid-June.

As Sophie scanned them, her eyes landed on a middle-aged man. He was of average stature and appearance, but it was the eyes pinned on her that set her on edge. California was home to a diverse collection of people — and unfortunately, a high percentage of that were creepers. Strangers Sophie had no desire to interact with — or learn their intentions on her behalf.

As the man's feet began walking toward her, Sophie's knees wobbled. She really, really hated being alone in public.

Her hands trembled, her heart lodging in her throat . . .

"Foster?" As warm arms — familiar arms — hugged her from behind, a relieved sigh escaped Sophie's throat. Keefe's soft blond hair brushed her ear as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Are you alright?"

Sophie turned into his chest. "He's watching me."

"Who?"

"That guy. By the entrance."

Keefe lifted his head, eyes searching until they cleared — and then clouded. "Uh, not cool," he said, sending a glare toward the guy Sophie refused to face. "Maybe I should take you somewhere else."

"No," she sighed. "It's fine — as long as he goes away."

"Want me to beat him up?"

Despite herself, Sophie laughed. "He's got twenty years on you, at least."

"Yeah." Keefe grinned. "But my muscles are bigger."

Sophie shoved him lightly in the chest. He wasn't wrong, but she definitely wasn't agreeing with his statement. Just to make her feel safer, Keefe wedged Sophie between him and the window of their booth.

And it did help.

Keefe made her feel safer than anyone did. Maybe it was because he was strong and athletic — but she suspected it was just because he loved her unconditionally.

At one point, when their meals finally arrived, Sophie glanced up, fearing the man was still there. He wasn't.

Relief crashing in her chest, Sophie rested her head on Keefe's shoulder. She knew couples usually sat across from each other while on a date, but she rather liked being right beside him, with his arm around her. "You scared him away," she whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Good," he said. "I'm not letting anyone lay a finger on you."

Sophie believed him. But sometime in the last few minutes, her appetite had disappeared. She stared down at her bowl of Alfredo — which happened to be one of her favorites — and pushed it away.

"Uh-uh." Keefe pushed it back to her. "You need to eat something, babe."

"I'm not hungry anymore."

"Doesn't matter. Knowing you, you didn't eat breakfast this morning, and you definitely didn't eat anything at school today."

He wasn't wrong, which was infuriating. But her stomach was still in knots, and she doubted the rich sauce wouldn't make her sick.

Keefe's arm pulled her snug against his side. "Want to share mine?"

Sophie frowned. She studied his lasagna, wondering if the dish would be easier to stomach. In the end, she decided it was a slightly better option. "Okay," she decided.

Smiling in triumph, Keefe fed her a bite, which made Sophie blush and take her own fork from her original dish. Sure, she saw couples feed each other all the time. But it was embarrassing.

Keefe smirked. "Don't want me to feed you?"

Bashful, she said, "I can do it myself."

Keefe laughed, moving a lock of hair behind her ear. "You know, babe, at our wedding we're going to have to feed each other cake."

Sophie smiled. His casual mention of a wedding they'd never talked about was sweet. Maybe he was thinking about proposing. Then again, they were only eighteen . . .

"Look who's speechless!"

Sophie pushed at his muscular arm, fighting a laugh.

"Fine," Keefe gave in, "I won't feed you. But you do have to eat something."

Sighing, and feigning exasperation, she continued to eat her share. Happiness aligned on Sophie's face. As Keefe's hand strayed to her hair, her nausea receded. His fingers, always so gentle, massaged the crown of her head; peace, in whatever form it could muster, was crowding out her fear.

As they neared the end of their meal, Sophie's eyes drifted out the window. It was almost seven o'clock, and yet the summer sun refused to dip below the horizon.

"Are you walking me home?" she asked Keefe.

"Of course I am."

Sophie smiled. "You don't have to."

A light smirk played on his lips. His eyebrows stretched for the ceiling, obvious surprise acquainting his features. "I'm your boyfriend, Foster. You think I'm just going to assume you get home safe?"

"I could just call you when I get home."

"Nope. No negotiations." Keefe picked up his receipt and helped his girlfriend to her feet.

Sophie would've argued more, but she was really, really grateful he wasn't letting her be alone. She was still spooked from earlier.

Keefe intertwined their fingers as they crossed the bustling restaurant. The crowds eased Sophie's fear, but she knew outside — especially the alleyways and sidewalks —would be less of a tourist attraction.

"Foster." Keefe nudged her with his shoulder. "You're being really quiet."

"I'm always quiet."

"Not around me." Grinning, he spun her in a full circle. When her body completed a full 360, she found herself in his arms — and a kiss of passion. "Actually, I think it's become a full-time job for you to swoon over me."

"Only half-time," Sophie teased back.

Keefe kissed her deeper. Sophie was just noticing how good he smelled when she was pulled aside to accommodate a group of noisy teenagers. They scampered past with mouths running faster than the cars on the street. They too, knew no limits, and angry drivers let their horns fly at the smallest annoyance.

"It's so hot," Sophie complained.

"Maybe because you're in close proximity to me," Keefe said, arrogant as ever as he weaved between people and avoided the sweeping leaves of palm trees. "Sometimes it's a burden to be this gorgeous."

"You're so cocky."

"And you're so adorable." Keefe guided her away from the curb as she nearly tripped into a gutter. "And clumsy," he added.

"Point taken."

Keefe grinned at her. His lips weren't the feature she chose to focus on, though — it was his cheekbones. They were perfectly pronounced in the dying sunlight, so much so that she suspected they could cut stone.

The couple passed an antique car shop, an array of pastel apartments, even delivery boys on bicycles. By the time they reached Sophie's street, the worry she'd previously harbored was gone.

Keefe had been the biggest blessing tonight, which was why, as he led her to her front porch, she nuzzled her face into his neck. He was warm, but this heat was pleasant. It was one of his trademarks.

"Thanks for walking me home," she whispered. Her voice was like a feather as she added, "And taking me on a date."

His voice was right by her ear, so close that his lips brushed against her skin. "My pleasure." The intensity of that gesture made it hard to lift her eyes. But when she did, Keefe was smiling, absolutely undeterred.

"Call me when you get home, okay?"

"Alright." Keefe took her face in his hands. "Get some sleep tonight."

"I'll try."

He brushed a kiss against her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Her legs went weak as he kissed her, but his arms were already wound around her waist, supporting at least half her weight. Sophie's hands searched blindly for the collar of his shirt, intending to pull him closer . . .

But then the door opened behind her, a familiar voice squeaking in surprise.

"Amy," Sophie growled, twisting in Keefe's embrace to see her little sister.

"Eww," Amy complained, shaking her head as though she could erase the kiss from her memory.

"What are you doing?" Sophie demanded.

"Getting the mail," Amy muttered, her eyes still as wide as plates. "But clearly you have more interest in making out with your boyfriend."

"I'm going to murder you."

"Good," Amy declared, brushing past them as she headed for the mailbox. "At least I won't have to witness any more of your kisses."

Laughing, Sophie nestled her face in Keefe's neck. He held her closer, smiling into her cheek. "She has a strong personality."

"Tell me about it."

Keefe continued to hold her there until Amy stormed back inside, muttering something about them not being able to keep their hands off each other. Finally, Keefe kissed the top of her head and whispered goodnight.

Disappointed, Sophie asked, "I don't get another kiss?"

"Nah." He leaned in with a smile, teasing her by speaking too close to her lips. "But tomorrow, I promise you're getting a kiss you'll never forget."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.1K 25
โ™ก๏ธŽJust some Sokeefe oneshots to keep you sane! โ™ก๏ธŽ The first few chapters are a little wonky, but it gets better, I promise! โ™ก๏ธŽ Votes, requests, and c...
3.4K 32 20
This is a story of Sokeefe. Enjoy!
144K 2.9K 197
Just a few moments from KOTLC where I wanted things to end differently, some one-shots for ships that didn't make it in my main story, and some chapt...
7.5K 145 20
๐Š๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ, ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...