I love ya! Random X Reader

By _CookieGoonie

If you make a request say what pronouns you want to use, or else its just gonna use they/them. More

Intro!
❤️The Winged One (Markiplier X Winged Reader)❤️
The Burning House (Firefighter!Reader X Child!Jacksepticeye)
❓The yandere?❓
BUSTERS
❤️(Countryhuman) Germany X Child Reader💞
❤️Darkiplier X Reader❤️
❓The bar, Shrek X reader❓
Countryhumans & child reader (long-)
💞Reichtangle & Child! Mute! Reader 💞
💞Canada & child reader: war hugs💞
Countryhumans & Child reader pt 2
🏳️‍🌈Jacksepticeye & ghost child reader 💞
Russia & teen/child reader
Time traveler reader & Countryhumans
❤️Aizawa x reader❤️
❤️Russia x reader (Crack fic ish)❤️
Meme thing
Updates I guess
Prussia x reader ❤️
JJK (mainly Gojo) & trans Masc reader

Countryhumans & reader

40 2 2
By _CookieGoonie

So for a while I had an idea where like the reader and the Countryhumans are from separate universes but when they sneeze or cough at the same time they switch places.

Posted: 14/2/22 (DD/MM/YY)

Edited:

Words in total: 2069

(Y/n) pov

'ACHOO!' I let out a sneeze. I looked up from my desk and went to go back to messing around with whatever the fuck I was doing on my computer, as it was summer and I didn't have much to do. But to my surprise I look up and see a desk that wasn't mine, and it had paperwork on it. "Huh?" I say as I look around. I look down at my hands and see that both of them are red and not the (s/c) they were before. "wha-" I get up and walk to where my (? Was it really my brain? I mean I don't think I'm in my body.) brain tells me there's a bathroom. I look into the mirror and see that I have the Canadian flag for a face. "Oh fuckk-" I say in a wavy voice. "Oh no uh oh this ain't me, I ain't (y/n) anymore-" I start to say under my breath before I cut myself off. I realize my voice isn't mine. "Oh putain oh merde oh non." I said panicked. Wait, I don't speak French. This may be a problem. Wait, I'm in the body of a person thing that has the Canadian flag as a face and speaks French. Does that mean that whoever controls this body is in mine? And I came here when I sneezed, so then does it mean that when the person in this body sneezed I did too and we switched body's? That's cool. I had a feeling that I needed to get that paper work that I saw on the desk done so I headed back to the room I was in and sat down to work.

Time skip brought to you by my love of history and my anger at the lack of WW1 documentary's on Netflix.

I sat at the desk now a few hours later, all of the paperwork done. I neatly folded it up and put it into a binder. I stood up and checked 'my' phone. It was around 13:30. Wait how did I understand that so easily? I'm used to the 12 hour clock not the 24 hour one. Meh, I get a call from a person with the name as 'dumb bitch that I care about' I let out a small laugh as I answered the call. "CANADA WHERE ARE YOU? THE MEETING STARTED 30 MINUTES AGO?" The person on the other end yelled at me with an American accent. So that means that 'my' name is Canada so this is probably USA. "OH SHIT- DUDE I WAS FOCUSED ON THE PAPER WORK I WAS DOING, I'LL BE ON MY WAY SOON LMAO-" I yelled out after realizing the magnitude of what was happening. I decided I would hide the fact that I'm not Canada for as long as I could. "OK JUST BRING THE PAPERWORK TO GIVE TO UN AIGHT." Ame, which 'my' brain tells me to call him, yelled back at me. "AIGHT, ALSO WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?" I yelled back. "BECAUSE THE MEETING ROOM BE CHOAS LMAO-" America was cut off by a stern, but also faint yell, "ENOUGH! QUIET DOWN! America, is Canada on his way?" I believe that was UN. "Yeah he just got too focused on the paperwork, he'll be here in a bit." America said. "See ya petit homme." (Little Man) I said, "HEY I AM NOT A LITTLE MA-" America got cut off as I hung up the phone. I grabbed the paperwork and quickly changed into something a bit more formal as I was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I hopped into the car and 'my' brain just knew what to do and where to go, even if I was clueless on how to drive. I turned on (artist that you listen to) , while I could tell Canada wasn't into (artist), I sure as hell was. So he'll have to deal with the (artist)'s music on his Spotify/pandora/YouTube account. As I drove to the building that I was supposed to be at I turned on (song) I yelled out the lyrics as I drove and soon arrived at the building and parked the car. I calmed down as I walked from the parking lot and into the building, being greeted by a grey figure. "Heyo." I said as I walked past them. "Good afternoon mr Canada." It said in a robotic tone. "Good afternoon to you too." I said as I walked to the elevator and pressed a button. Floor 53 I think. I held the binder close to my chest. With a small ding I walked out of the elevator and towards a room with clear walls. I entered the room and was greeted with America saying "Look who finally decided to show up." I ignored him and handed the papers to UN and sat where my brain told me to sit. "Now that Canada is finally here we can start the meeting." UN stated, "Today we will be talking about-" the door burst open, cutting off UN, and out came a Napoleonic France, "VIVA LA REVO-" he started to scream before Prussia came out and tackled him, "DU KLEINEN SCHEI-" Prussia was also cut off by multiple guards rushing to the scene to take them back to their rooms. A few seconds of silence passed by before chaos swallowed the room again. UN let out a sigh before burying his head into his hands. I sat there, starting to get annoyed as I kinda wanted to go back 'home' so I could see what this dude watched on YouTube. Soon though I felt a need to sneeze. 'Bruh' was the only thought that passed trough my head before I sneezed once more, and I ended up back at my desk.

Timeskip 5 months

"ACHOO!" I sneezed one more, hating the cold that I now had. "A-A-ACHOO!" I sneezed once more, opening my eyes to see that I was no longer in my body, but back in the Canadians. At a family dinner no less. "Bless ya Canada." A man with an Australian flag said, I simply responded with a thank you and a man with a Union Jack for a face continued to talk about something. I listened in, but all I heard was legal shit which I couldn't even comprehend, even in the countrys body. Soon I thought of something funny and I attempted to hold back a laugh, but failed. "What are you laughing at! I'm talking about d-day you fucking-" Britain was soon cut off by Australia smacking the bitch in the head, "Nothin, just a joke I saw earlier." I lied. "Oo I wanna hear a joke!" New Zealand said excitedly. 'Fuck-' "You wouldn't like it." I quickly said, "It wasn't that funny anyways. So- a-achoo!" And I was back in my own body, I let out a quiet sigh, and then a laugh knowing that I left Canada clueless.

Timeskip 2 months

I sat on the bus to my school, I pulled down my mask to take a sip from my water bottle. But I fucked up drinking water so I pulled up my mask to cough, soon finding myself at a desk once more. "Dude come on I'm on my way to scho- wait this isn't a Canadian accent." I said aloud. I rushed to where 'my' mind told me there was a bathroom and I looked in the mirror. What I saw staring back at me was a German flag. "Gottverdammt-" I started to say before I was cut off by a yell, "Deutschland beeil dich! Das EU-Treffen beginnt bald!" (Germany hurry up! The EU meeting starts soon!) "Ich komme Österreich, beruhige dich." (I'm coming Austria, calm down.(-ish)) Soon I was ready and headed to Austria, "Lass uns gehen" (Let's Go.) Austria said. I let out a sigh as I walked with him to the car, "Fährst du?" (Are you driving?) I asked him, and he rudely replied with "ja, du Dummkopf." (Yes you fool.) I gave the Austrian a glare and angrily let out, "Ich schwöre bei Gott, wenn du nicht mit dieser Einstellung aufgibst, werde ich dich verdammt nochmal annektieren." (I swear to god, if you don't fucking quit with that attitude, I will fucking annex you again.) I realized my mistake when silence fell between us, then the Austrian looked at me with tears in his eyes, "Moment, nein, Österreich, es tut mir leid-" (wait, no, Austria, I'm sorry-) he cut me off by saying, "Du sagst es?" (You mean it?) with a tone of happiness in his voice. I looked at him dead in the eyes and made him look at me by grabbing his shoulders, "nein." And then I got into the passenger seat. Then something in 'my' brain yelled at me about me having to present something, so I went through my pockets and found some flash cards. I went over them as we made our way to the meeting.

Soon enough we arrived at the EU building thing and we made our way to the meeting room.

(Time skip to after the meeting and to when Germany, or in this case you, is in his office doing paper work or something, I don't want to have to write a whole meeting thing lmao.)

While I was doing some paper work I realized that I may be in Germans body for a while, so I grabbed his phone and opened the voice Memos app and started to talk. "Alright so, Germany. That's your name right? Anyways, I'm not you, and yet I'm in your body, and you're probably in mine. So yeah, this has happened to me before, but it was with sneezing and I was in Canada's body." I took a second to think. "Anyway, my name is (y/n), I'd hope you'd know considering you're probably in my body right now. Sorry that I left you to go to my school for a day, but considering what you do, I think you'll pass flying colors. However I hope you aren't doing too well because I'm quite stupid at times. Well, unless our mental capabilities stayed in the same bodies, you be fine. Uhh that's it, see ya I guess." I said as I ended the recording. I got back to doing the paper work.

Germanys PoV

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE THIS PLACE MY GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE- "(y/n) what's the answer to question 5." I looked down at the whiteboard I had to do the math on, "The answer should be x=5 and y=2." I said, not having done this type of stupid fucking math in ages. "Correct!" Annoyed and slightly angry I pulled a piece of gum out of my pocket and then unwrapped it, putting it in my mouth. However I started to choke on it and started to cough. I opened my eyes to see me at my desk. I let out a sigh of relief as I reached for my phone. Turning it on I found it open to the voice memos thing open and a new recording was there. Listening to it I realized I should probably ask Canada about when he's been switched with (y/n). I called Canada, he picked up the phone saying, "Hey Germany, whats gotcha callin me right now, eh?" "Have you ever sneezed and ended up in someone else's body, someone by the name of (y/n)?" I asked him point blank. "Oh yeah, why? Wait, how did you know?" The Canadian said. "Well they left a voice message on my phone, except for I switched with them by coughing." I said, my tone getting more serious. "Maybe we should bring this up to the organizations." Worry filled the Canadians voice. "Yes, I'll set up a meeting for Sunday."

Woooooo another chapter out let's goooo! This is an older one too, I don't know if this one and the time-traveler one are in order of how I posted them but yeah, glad I got this out. If you've requested something don't worry, I'm workin on it, just gettin these out as mayhaps a Valentine's Day present for y'all fucks. It's not tho just me finishing these few Oneshots up.

-CG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
26.8K 741 51
This is currently being worked on right now. I'm really sorry about it. If you could possibly not read it right now because it wouldn't not make sens...
34.7K 818 12
𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒!!!! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐟 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬? ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚣𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘 𝚇 𝚁...
79.4K 1.8K 29
You decided to play this weird game on this sketchy website, You had nothing else to do. So, you put on your headset and- AAAAAAAH- [Y/n is they/them...