𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝗈𝗉. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗈 𝖠𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗌𝖺... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37

31

14.5K 730 2.4K
By WICKSWHORE

SATURDAY - 10:32 PM
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

hey kaizier, it's ramiah
how did everything go?

Kaizier looked at the clock, seeing that it was going on ten at night. Alyssa had left at around 4, and he had sent her numerous amounts of texts just to make sure she was 100% coming back.

He inhaled the smoke from the blunt, his eyes low and his chest heavy.

she mad as hell.
how bout u?

mad for what?
you explained right?

it was just a hug.
she seems insecure as hell.

Kaizier looked at her text, trying to figure out how to respond. He didn't want to agree, but in this instance, he felt like she was overreacting. He already explained and apologized, to him it just seemed like she was trying to find a reason to be mad at him.

sum like dat.
wyd?

just chillin.
my gf just flew back to her
hometown. wby?

shit smoking.
waiting fa ha dramatic
ass to come home.

ouu you smoke!!!
match? hotbox?

Kaizier contemplated. Ramiah was cool, and she understood his loss. He loved Alyssa, but she never lost any of her family members, so he knew she couldn't understand his pain.

On the other hand, it wasn't smart to link with a girl who they just got into it over.

But, Ramiah was gay and didn't give a fuck about him like that.

fasho. addy?

12kaizierisadummy road.

He hearted the text message before grabbing his keys and the rest of the woods and weed. He tucked some boxers on and slid grey sweatpants on, making his way out of their house and downstairs.

Kaizier closed the door, locking it and making his way out to the rental. His phone dinged and he looked to see that Alyssa had posted. Quickly clicking on it, he bit his lip.

He missed her. She looked so fucking good.

𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 1s

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

❤️💬
liked by 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵, 𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮, and 971,192 others
𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 big drip, he fell in luv wit a lit bitch 💙

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 hi luv, can we talk?

𝗻𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 pretty ass😍😍

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝟭 that boxing nigga dumb as shit, LMFAO
you too pretty fa that.🤣🤣

𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 🤣trouble in paradise??
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 you must wanna fuck me
or something. its giving crush.😘

𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝟭 this is why he should have been
with meeee. HAHAHAH😂😂😂

𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗹 picture credits like shit.🙄
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 what grade are we in?

𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻 😍😍THE BIGGEST! KAI HIT THE LATTO
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 🥴sum like dat.
⤿ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 type shit.

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 u so beautiful, princess💍💙
⤿ 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 ✅

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Bitch just put a checkmark," Kaizier grumbled. "I got sum fa dat." He made a fake page, reported her shit, and then went on his main page and reported her stuff. "And ima keep makin' fake pages."

He pulled out the driveway and put in Ramiah's address. She wasn't anything but 15 minutes so, he pressed on the gas.

The drive took about 10 minutes with the way he was driving. He parked in front a townhouse and pulled out his phone, dialing Ramiah's number.

"Wassam. I'm outside, guh."

"Alright, I'm coming out now, boo."

He hung up the phone, beginning to roll a couple of blunts. Kaizier licked over his lips as he finished about the blunt and was onto the second one. There was a knock on the door, and he looked up to see Ramiah standing outside.

Kaizier unlocked the car door, and he scrunched his face up at her clothes playfully. "Where yo clothes at, guh?"

Ramiah slid in, laughing softly. "I wanted to be comfortable, forreal. I hope you don't got no sad ass gas. This would be a waste of time, Kaizier."

"Nah," Kaizier smirked, "Dis that shit, naked butt."

She laughed, and Kaizier locked the door. He handed her the rest of the woods and weed. "You know how ta roll?"

"Duhh."

"Ight, roll tha rest fa me. Ima just park somewhere or sum. You live alone?" Kaizier sparked up the blunt he did roll and put it to his lips. He took a drag before starting up the car and making his way out her driveway.

"Yep." Ramiah spoke lowly, "My girlfriend wanted to move in, but I think it's too soon. I'm not even 100% gay forreal, I think this is just a phase."

Kaizier laughed softly, handing her the blunt. He turned to see her slowly licking the paper, and he looked away, driving out of her neighborhood. "Just a phase huh?"

"Mhm." Ramiah took the blunt and took a pull, coughing a bit when she inhaled fully. "F-Fuck, what the f-fuck."

Kaizier smirked to himself. "Dat gas, huh? This my nigga Nardo shit. He got that fuckin' pack, guh."

"I s-see." She coughed, handing it back to him. She continued to roll the blunt, trying to catch her breath. "What about you and Alyssa? You guys l-live together?"

"Mhm. I move into ha place about two months ago forreal. We lookin' fa our own place right na. If she ain't leave a nigga and shit. I was gon propose on our 1 year, but I changed my mind."

"Why?" Ramiah asked softly, putting the two fat woods that she rolled to the side, "I thought you loved her?"

"I do. I just thank I was moving too fast. This our first argument forreal and I see how she handle shit, and Ion thank I wanna be a part of dat." Kaizier barely knew what he was saying, he was just high as hell and hurt like fuck. Of course, he wanted to be a part of it, he was just -- hurting.

Ramiah pulled down her Nike Pros. "Well, can I be honest?"

"Fasho." Kaizier took a pull of his blunt, making his way into the parking lot of the children's park. "Speak yo mind."

She took a breath. "You just lost your grandmother and it seems like she's making things about herself. Of course, you're going to want comfort, and if she's tripping off a hug, then she needs to sit down forreal. She's a very pretty girl, but she's insecure, obviously, and she's selfish as fuck."

Kaizier furrowed his eyebrows, slightly taking in her words. "Mm, ion know, Ion think she meant it like that," He whispered, not sure if he was trying to tell Ramiah or tell himself.

"Sure," Ramiah laughed sarcastically, "She left you in your time of grieving over a hug that you clearly explained? Your hands were close to my ass, yes, but she's acting like you sat there and just groped me or something."

"On everthang," Kaizier parked the car. "She talm bout she needs space and shit, the whole time, I'm da one that should be acting dramatic and shit. Trippin' ova a hug and my grandmaw just fucking died, bruh."

Ramiah turned to him, a small smile on her face. She flashed her perfect white teeth, and Kaizier looked at them, tilting his head. "Dem real or veneers?"

"Real," She laughed, taking the blunt that he passed to her. "Why?"

Kaizier shrugged. "Ion know, dey just pretty."

"Thank you," Ramiah blushed. "So, where is she now?"

"Wit ha friends. I think they prolly went out to shake they asses or sum hoe ass shit. Ion know, bruh. Stop talkin' about ha fa I get pissed off." He laughed dryly to himself, shaking his head.

He looked out the window, shaking his head softly. "She knows I would neva cheat on ha. Ion een play dem games. She was doing way too much."

"Obviously, she just doesn't appreciate you. You're literally the full package. Rich, fine as hell, and loyal as fuck. She's missing out, not you."

Kaizier smiled softly, "Thank you, Miah. So, tell me bout yo grandmaw." Ramiah passed the blunt towards him, and he took it softly, their fingers brushing past one another.

"My granny was the best. I loved her so much. I was rasied by her cause my mother was in jail and my daddy had died to gun violence a long time ago. My grandpa had died before I was even born, so we me and granny was all each other had."

"Damn. My dad in jail too. What yo mama in fa?"

"Murder. You?"

"Bank robbery and murder." Kaizier shrugged, "Guess we got some shit in common."

Ramiah began to take her jacket off, Kaizier looking over to see she was in a Nike Sports bra with Nike pros on. On her feet, were gucci slides, her toes out.

"You really just said fuck it huh?" Kaizier laughed, shaking his head and taking a hit of his blunt.

"Ian feel like changing, shut up." Ramiah sparked up the second blunt, taking a pull and doing a trick, creating rings with her lips.

Kaizier watched in adoration, "Oh you one uh dem stoners huh?"

"Yep." She laughed, blowing the rest of the smoke out, her eyes low and red. "You can't do tricks?"

"Nah, Ion smoke ta do tricks and shit. I smoke cause I'm stressed the fuck out."

Ramiah bit her lip. She reached over, grasping his jaw softly. His eyes furrowed as he stared at her. "Wassam?"

He looked down to see her bite her lip. "Lemme take some stress off you."

It was silent in the car, Kaizier's eyes low and red. Before he could ask what she was talking about, she had leaned in and attached her lips onto his. At first, she just pressed her lips against his, but the blunt dropped into his lap as he grasped both sides of her face and began to kiss her back, their eyes closed and the car silent.

They broke apart a few minutes later, and Kaizier's eyes fluttered open as he looked at Ramiah who was breathing softly, biting her lip.

It took a few seconds for things to register before his eyes slightly widened and he pulled back completely, Ramiah jumping a bit.

"What's wrong?"

Kaizier bit his lip, running a hand down his face. "Mane, we just kissed. Fuck." He began to ash out the blunt and start the car up in a panic, Ramiah watching him with soft eyes.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?"

"Ramiah, mane." Kaizier breathed out his nose softly, "I luh my girl bruh. I-I can't cheat on ha. I'm sorry fa kissing you back or sum and making you think shit was going somewhere else. I just needed a friend that could understand me, I never wanted ta fuck you or nun."

"Well, it didn't seem like it." Ramiah crossed her hands over her chest, "The way you were hugging me and shit. Your hands were damn near on my ass Kaizier."

Fuck, Alyssa was right. Even Ramiah knew that hug was...wrong.

He scrunched his face up. "Bitch you hugged me? The fuck is you tryna say right na. It was neva my intention to sleep wticho ass. You da one said you were a lesbian and shit, fuck is you tryna push up on me fa?"

"Kaizier, don't act fucking dumb. Me and you both knew what that hug meant."

Fuck, Fuck. Kaizier continued to chant, trying to hurry up and get her out his car. "Say, dawg ass, dumb bitch." he pointed his finger into her face, "That hug ain't meant shit like what you thankin'. I luh my fuckin' girl and I would neva cheat on ha withcu. No bitch in general, bitch."

"Oh you wouldn't?" Ramiah laughed, "You love her so much but you in the car smoking with a whole nother bitch? The bitch that y'all just got into it over? She should leave yo ass first chance she get, dumb ass nigga."

"Bitch getcho dawg ass out ma fuckin ca." He shouted, pulling up to her house. He reached over her, and unlocked the door before pushing her out, Ramiah screaming and going to hit him.

She had got a good hit in, scratching up his eye before she slammed the door closed and Kaizier pushed the gas, instantly making his way back home, his heart in his ass.

"Damn, girl, look at his hands." Tabatha made a 'yikes' face, showing Ari the hugging photo that had been floating around the internet since this afternoon.

Alyssa frowned to herself as she sat on Tabatha's couch, ice cream in her lap as she scrolled through her own phone. "I feel like I maybe did too much, but you know how that comforting shit goes. Bitches always wanna give a shoulder to lean on, and want a dick to ride on in return."

"Nah, let Von would have did some dumb shit like this. You did the right thing, girl. Said all the right, shit. Von lucky I'm pregnant, cause I would have gone over there and mink, mink, mink," Tabatha began to throw fake jabs and uppercuts, "He ain't da only boxing bitch."

Alyssa chuckled softly, shaking her head. "I cannot believe your pregnant girl. Have you told him yet?"

"Nope. That's why I asked y'all to spend the night. I'm trying to figure out ways to tell him and everything, and I just wanted to have a little moment."

The truth of the matter is, Alyssa didn't leave because of the hugging picture. Dream had called her first thing in the morning and planned the sleepover for today, to which she revealed that she was expecting.

"Good thing you did." Ariana laughed, "Cause Alyssa would probably be there right with Kaizier, working shit out and accepting his lil ass apologies and shit."

"Maybe I should go back and we can just brush it past us." Alyssa pouted, "I should have just heard him out or something. It's just a hug, right?"

Tabatha kissed her teeth, "Girl bye. Like you said, if they wanted to hug, they could have done a lil side hug number. Of course, people were going to take pictures of that hug, it looked like they were trying to bump and grind standing up with clothes on. Alyssa, their private parts are literally touching, that's how close they are in the photo."

She huffed, playing with her fingernails. "But, he said her grandmother just died. I've been trying to help him, but the truth is I can't because I've never met my grandparents, they died when I was a baby, so I barely even remember them. Maybe she kinda understands what he's going through more than I can right now. I feel so fucking selfish because I got mad over a hug and he's grieving right now."

Ari looked at Tabatha, and they both frowned and made their way to Alyssa who sat on the couch, spooning the Cookies and Cream ice cream into her mouth. "It was just a hug."

"No it wasn't." Tabatha sighed, "It's the whole meaning behind it, baby. You mean to tell me this whole time he's gonna be hugging bitches and being friendly because his grandmother is dead. If he wanted to talk to her, fine, but all that hugging was un-needed."

"Kaizier doesn't even let niggas look at you for too long. So how is it fair that he can hug women like that? His hands were an inch away from her ass, Alyssa. It's something to be mad at. Any girl would."

Alyssa knew most girls didn't even like their boyfriend saying hey to bitches too friendly-like, never mind hugging them in such an intimate way. She didn't want to accuse Kaizier of anything, but her past and her present were clearly pulling at both sides of her brain.

"A-And he probably thinks I left him because of this or something. W-Whole time, you had been asked me to s-sleep over today." Alyssa sniffled, rubbing her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Alyssa?" Tabatha gave Ari a knowing look, who nodded and got up, making her way upstairs.

Alyssa's tears instantly cleared up and she smiled softly. "He would never cheat on me though, so, whatever. I'm just gonna sleep this off and we're gonna wake up good tomorrow, you know?"

"Mhmmm," Tabatha gave her the side-eye before quickly getting up and going to the end of her steps, "Ari bring two, ASAP!"

Ari came downstairs with two objects in her hand, and Alyssa looked up to see the short, thick girl standing in front of her. "You so pretty, Ari."

"Thank you?" Ari laughed softly, slightly confused. "Hm," she sat them in Alyssa's lap.

Alyssa picked up the pregnancy tests, furrowing her eyebrows. "What's these..." She trailed off before looking up quickly, shaking her head, "Uhn Uhn. NO. No, No, I'm not pregnant. Okay? Okay."

"Just take them." Tabatha sighed, "That could be why you did too much earlier. When is the last time you had your period?"

Two months ago, on the plane on their way back from Turks and Caicos. But the month after, her period had skipped. "Oh my god."

She stood up, throwing the covers off her body, the tests in her hand as she made her way to the bathroom. She took the caps off, closed the door, and sat on the toilet. She held the sticks under her stream of urine before she shook them into the toilet bowl.

Alyssa then put the caps on and washed her hands, cleaning and sanitizing everything before she wrapped the tests in a paper towel and walked back into the living room.

"I can't be fucking pregnant," She frowned, "His career is just now taking off. We aren't even married or anything. It's only been 7 months, guys. We a-agreed on a year."

"Baby, you can't just agree on when the sperm is gonna get to the egg," Ari smiled lovingly, "A baby is a blessing. Besides, you're off birth control, why if you didn't want to get pregnant, I don't know, but you knew this would happen eventually."

"No the fuck I didn't." Alyssa chuckled, "I been popping them plan B's like tic tac's y'all."

"You can still get pregnant off a plan b, boo." Tabatha sighed, "I should know, how do you think I'm a month along. Bitch trapped me."

They all looked up when the front door opened and Von walked in, a few bags in his hands.

"Wassup lil folks." He greeted everyone before making his way towards dream, kissing her forehead. "Look, I seen dat Chanel purse you been clockin'. Hm, and I gotchu some lil outfits and sum moe shit."

"Thank you, baby." Tabatha smiled, both of them pecking their lips before Von made his way upstairs, taking the bags with him.

"Y'all are so cute." Ari sighed, "You gonna be such a good mommy, and he's gonna be a good ass daddy."

Alyssa agreed. "Very much. I'm excited for my god baby."

"And mine too." Tabatha teased, pointing at the pregnancy tests, Alyssa flicking her off.

"Ari next."

Ari scrunched her face up. "No, Ari is the fuck not. Ariana doesn't want kids right now. Ariana leaves that up to her friends."

They all laughed softly, and when the timer was up, Alyssa bit her lip, unwrapping them from the paper towel, revealing the answer on the stick.

"What's it say?"

Alyssa bit her lip, looking at the bold words on both tests.

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩.

lol. (moon face)

as in cheating, i meant fucking. a lil kiss they can work out, maybe, maybe not. anyways, kaizier is no longer proposing, but...miss latto is 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 omg omg. i mean wtf did she expect, dumb bitch, yall fuck like rabbits and ian never read about no condom.

ugh, ion like this book. whoever wrote this, delete this shit.

Q AND A

- how do you feel about alyssa being pregnant?

- do you still think she overreacted?

- do you think kai is going to tell her about the kiss?

I LOVE YOU
boujeereapin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
397K 18.7K 20
"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗅, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
649K 31.3K 27
Kyzion knew that life wasn't about becoming someone better, but about finally allowing himself to accept who he'd always been. The only person he cou...
43.2K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹