My secret {Newt x reader} [bo...

Por multifandomnerd_

Y/n is a descendant of Eddie Brock. Throughout the years, his family has been hosting Venom. When Y/n was a... Más

My characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Sequel

Chapter nine

809 15 2
Por multifandomnerd_

"You're lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light," Sonya explained as we walked to the right arm camp.

"What happened to you all anyway? We though you guys were dead," I question.

"In the chaos of those people getting us out of WICKED, the right arm came in and tried to get as many as they could. Harriet, Ana, Cathy and I were the only ones they got," Sonya replied.

"Ana and Cathy are here?" Aris asked. Sonya nodded.

"Yup. They'll be happy to see you three," Sonya spoke.

Harriet briefly branched off to talk with a right arm worker. "Where's Vince?" She asked.

"Who's Vince?" Thomas asked.

"The person who decides whether or not you get to stay," Sonya responds as we walk a little further into camp.

"I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army?" Thomas asked.

"We were," Someone asks, quickly walking over. "This is what's left of us. A lot of people died to get us to where we are now." He looked to Harriet. "Who are they?"

"Their immunes, Vince. Found them coming up the mountain," Harriet responded.

"Did you check em?" Vince asked.

"No, but I know these three, Eli, Aris, and Y/n are. I trust them," She responded, going to stand by Vince.

"Well I don't. Check them," Vince responded. I hear Brenda take a deep, raspy breath.

"Uh, boss? This one doesn't look too good..." a worker pointed out, motioning towards Brenda. Right after he finished his sentence, Brenda fell down.

"Brenda!" Jorge yelled. The worker who noticed Brenda wasn't feeling the best noticed a bandage around her ankle. He peeled off the bandage, revealing a crank bite. My eyes widen.

"We got a crank!" He yelled. Vince pulled out his gun. Jorge protested, but a few Right Arm members held him back.

"Wait!" Thomas yelled, stepping between Brenda and Vince.

"She still has time, just let her through," Thomas started.

"If we start letting cranks in, the safe haven won't last a week," Vince said, keeping his gun aimed.

"Wait! There's got to be something you can do for her!" Thomas yelled. Vince lowered his gun slightly.

"There is," He spoke. Just as I began to think he changed his mind, he cocked his gun and pointed it at Brenda again.

"I can put her out of her misery."

"NOO," Jorge screamed, fighting harder against the workers holding him back. Venom reached out and snatched the gun from Vince. Venom branched out from me again so everyone could see it.

"No. Try to kill her and we kill you with your gun and then-" Venom spoke.

"Venom, that's enough! I think he gets it," I yell. Vince looks at Venom, a mix of horror and confusion in his eyes.

"Stop!" A female voice calls out.

"Mary, she's a crank. There's nothing we can do," Vince says.

"We can't. But he can. Hello, Thomas," the woman called Mary said.

"D-do I know you?" Thomas asked. Mary nods.

"Makes sense they put you in the maze after what you did," She said. I looked at her, confused.

"What-what did I do?" Thomas asked.

"First time we spoke, you told me you couldn't keep watching your friends die one by one. Last time we spoke, you gave us the coordinates to every WICKED compound, trial and lab," Mary spoke. I look at Thomas in disbelief.

"He was our source..." Vince said. Mary nods.

"We wouldn't be where we are now without him and the information he provided us with," Mary added. She looked from Thomas to Brenda. "Take her to a tent. Thomas, come with me, we need to get some blood from you." Mary walks off with Thomas, a few workers carrying Brenda to the same tent Mary and Thomas walked into.

"Come on. Let's get you all in some warmer clothes," Harriet spoke. We followed her further into the camp. Teresa, Devyn, Eli and I followed Sonya into one tent while the guys went into another, which Harriet pointed them to. Newt handed Roxy to Harriet before going in. Harriet then walked off to a different part of the camp with Roxy.

"Here's some warmer clothes. You all can choose what you want, and change. I'll meet up with you all later for some food and to talk," Sonya said. We nodded. Sonya walked out of the tent, leaving us to find clothes to change into. Eli grabbed a pair of leggings(the kind that keep you warm, sorta like fur lined ones), a black t-shirt and a leather jacket. Devyn grabbed something very similar, but with a red leather jacket. Teresa was in a very similar outfit to what she was in earlier, but with a tan fur jacket replacing the white infinity scarf and other jacket. I had on jeans, a black shirt and jean jacket.

We walked out of the tent and found the guys with Harriet and Sonya. Thomas had rejoined them. We walked down to join them.

"Y/N!!! ELI!!!" I hear someone shout from where everyone else is. I see a girl with pale skin and freckles all over her face, deep brown eyes and brown and pink hair sprint towards me.

"Cathy!" I yelled. She tackled Eli and I in a hug.

"Oh, I'm so glad you guys are alive!" Cathy exclaimed. I chuckle.

"We're glad you're alive, too!" Eli says. We pull away from the hug. I look up and see another familiar face right behind Cathy.

"Ana!" I yell. I pull her into a hug. We pull away and Eli hugs her. (A/n: check the first chapter to see what my characters look like if you need a reminder or just want to)

"Good to see you two again," Ana spoke.

"You too," I replied, smiling.

"Come on, let's get some food," Ana said. Eli's eyes lit up.

"Yay! I'm starving," Eli spoke. We all chuckled and went to get some food. Devyn stood next to Harriet in line. I smirked to myself as I saw a faint blush make it's way to Harriet's cheeks. While we were in line, Teresa slipped me a piece of paper and communicator. I nodded at her and put the paper and communicator in my pocket.

Once we got our food, we sat down. The boys decided to go sit on their own. Harriet, Sonya, Eli, Cathy, Ana, Aris and I all sat around a small fire to talk and eat. Devyn went to find Jorge.

"So what happened with you all? How'd you meet these people?" Ana asked.

"Well, when we were at the facility we were brought to by the people to took us from WICKED, Aris saw Thomas stand up to a guard, like a crazy person and knew he could help get us out," Eli began.

"So, Aris and Thomas were able to get us all out, which is how we met the guys and Teresa," I continued.

"We crossed the scorch, and after running from a lightning storm, we ran into a building. Brenda came in and brought us to Jorge. Devyn was with them. WICKED attacked, Brenda, Jorge and Devyn got us out and that's how we met them," Aris finished.

"Okay... why did you need to escape the facility?" Cathy questioned.

"It was WICKED. They told us otherwise, but Aris and Thomas snuck around in the vents and found out the truth," Eli answered. They nod.

"I like them. You three met some nice people," Sonya added. We nod.

"Hey Aris!" Frypan called from where they were sitting. He waved.

"Hey guys!" He replied. As I looked up at their group, I noticed Teresa wasn't there. Then I saw Thomas get up and walk up to a mountain. Suddenly, I remembered the note Teresa gave me.

"Hey, I'm gonna go say hi to the guys real quick. I'll be back," I say, smiling. They nod. I walk off and duck behind a tent quickly. I open the note Teresa had handed me earlier.

Y/n-
I contacted WICKED. Told them I wanted to join them and came to my senses, as we planned. But... they apparently have trackers in all of us. They were able to find out we were with the Right Arm. Their going to attack. You need to get everyone out. Now. I know this is last minute, but I just contacted them before dinner. If you don't read this in time, and WICKED comes too soon, I'll go along with it. I told them my only condition was that they didn't harm any of you all, just in case something went wrong. Everyone needs to think I'm a traitor. It's kills me that it has to be like this, and I wish we could call it off, but WICKED is already coming. Plus, if I'm on the inside and they get one of our friends, I can update you with the communicator I gave you. And, knowing the others, they'd come to get them out and their plan would be a lot easier with me on the inside. I really wish it didn't have to come to this. I really hope you and the others get out in time.
~Teresa

I stare at the letter. Oh shit. Stupid WICKED. I rush up to the guys, but before I get there, I hear the noise of helicopters. I turn around just in time to see one of the helicopters bomb the camp.

"Y/n!" I hear someone behind me yell. I turn to see Newt and the others running towards me.

"You alright?" He asked. I nod.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. We need to get to the others-" I begin. As I finish my sentence, another bomb hits the camp. We all run forward. We find Vince and run over to him. He's standing on something like a tank, trying to work a huge gun like thing.

"I need ammo... cover me!" Vince yelled. "Y/n... that thing that took my gun. It's part of you?" I nod. "Think you could use it to take on some WICKED guards?" He asks. One of the helicopters landed and many WICKED workers were storming the camp. I smile. YAYYY.

"Yeah. Venom can help," I respond. You step back and let Venom take over you.

(A/n:like that)

3rd person pov

"Woah..." Minho said. Venom smiled, turned around and started fighting. The others stood around Vince, shooting at guards while Vince tried to get the gun working. Venom went around, fighting and killing WICKED guards. One of the WICKED guards was holding a flamethrower and shot it at Venom. Venom yelled and retreated back inside Y/n. He then shot her with a launcher. She fell onto the floor, passed out from the launcher electrocuting her and the exhaustion of Venom fighting and getting hurt from the fire. Another WICKED guard threw an electric bomb onto the tank Vince was on, electrocuting Vince, Frypan, Minho and Thomas.

The WICKED guards started lining people up in front of a large berg. Subjects on one side, members of the Right Arm on the other side. They started scanning the subjects names.

"That all of them?" Janson asked.

"Most of them, sir," A WICKED guard replied. Janson looked around.

"Where's Thomas?" He asked.

"Right here," Thomas said, walking forward, hands up in surrender. Janson walked forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thomas..." He said. He quickly punched Thomas in the gut. The guard put him in line next to Minho.

"Why didn't you run?" Minho asked.

"I'm tired of running," Thomas replied, plainly. The berg door opened to reveal Ava Paige.

"This all of them?" Ava asked Janson.

"Most of them," He responded.

"It'll be enough. Start loading them on," Ava said. WICKED guards started grabbing kids and loading them onto bergs. Three of them being Aris, Sonya and Cathy.

Y/n pov

I am forced to my feet, along with the others. I can't help but feel hurt as I see Teresa walk over to Ava Paige. I can see the regret in her eyes.

"Glad to see you're okay, Teresa," Ava said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Wait what the bloody hell's going on?" Newt asked.

"She's with them," Thomas spoke. I lock eyes with her. I feel really bad. That she has to go through all this, pretending to betray them. Not being able to get everyone out in time.

"I'm sorry. This... this was the only way. To find a cure," Teresa said desperately.

"She's right. Teresa's always understood what it takes  to do what's best for the greater good. Once we restored her memories we knew it wouldn't be long before she came back," Janson replied.

"No matter what you think of me, I'm not a monster. I'm a doctor. I swore an oath to do whatever it takes to find a cure," Ava spoke.

"Whatever it takes? More lives lost? How many more must die for you to come to your senses and stop this?" Mary spoke, stepping up.

"Hello Mary. I'm sorry we had to speak again under these circumstances," Ava said.

"So am I. But not about this. My conscience is clear," Mary replied.

"So is mine," Ava responded. A gunshot rang out.

"Mary? Mary!" Vince yelled, running to her. Blood stained her shirt. Her lifeless body lay limp in Vince's arms. I look in disbelief at Janson, who was holding the gun out, his face stone cold. I could swear there was a tiny bit of joy in his eyes.

"Let's go!" Ava yells.

"Stay back!" Thomas yells. I look to him and see him holding a bomb, the trigger in his hand. Ava looks at him in horror.

"Thomas put that down," she spoke.

"Let them all go!" He yelled.

"Thomas you know I can't do that!" Ava yelled desperately.

"Thomas please stop!" Teresa yelled. "Please just come with them. Trust me. They promised they wouldn't hurt you."

"I'm supposed to trust you now?" Thomas questioned.

"It's true, Thomas, it was her only condition!" Ava supported. I looked in horror as Newt, Frypan, and Minho joined him.

"We're with you Thomas," Minho spoke. Newt makes eye contact with me.

"Please don't" I beg. He gives me an apologetic look and looks back to Thomas.

"Do it," He says quietly. My heart stops. No. No, no, no. They can't die.

Just as Thomas is about to pull the trigger, a truck comes barging in, sending everything back into chaos. It's Jorge and Brenda.

"Duck!" Thomas yells. He throws the bomb at a group of WICKED guards and pulls the trigger. I sigh in relief, glad none of them died. We grab guns and fight off more of the guards. Vince finally gets the gun working. He shoots every guard that comes near. Thomas comes running up, after being stopped briefly by Janson.

"Go, guys I got you!" Minho yells, holding up his gun. We run closer to the tank thing Vince was at. I turn around in time to see Minho get shot by a launcher. He fell onto a box, paralyzed from the electricity.

"Minho!" Thomas yells as WICKED employees drag him to the berg. Thomas tries to go after them but Jorge holds him back. I helplessly watch as Minho is brought aboard the berg. Ava and Teresa stand at the front of the berg. The door closes, slowly hiding Teresa from view, as well as everyone else inside. Then they were gone.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8K 98 26
Zoe Hannover, a sixteen year-old girl who works as a secretary for Dr. Ava Paige. "W.C.K.D is good." She's been told. But why does she have a reason...
44K 897 38
*CURRENTLY EDITING* 𑁍 = Edited (You can still read) Based on The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials & Death Cure *Going along by the movies* "Always prote...
41.2K 703 19
A year and a half have passed since Y/N got captured by W.I.C.K.E.D along with Minho. Newt have been restless, he's training really hard so he can h...
18.6K 430 24
Everything was dark... probably because my eyes were closed. All around me I heard the rattle of chains, wait am I moving? I slowly open my eyes and...