Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15

316 38 12
By DreamerGirlKes

"We meet once again," Shino said, walking into the spa where Kamaria was relaxing in the hot tub. Lucky she was in a swimsuit and not naked as she normally was. He smiled down as she glared up at the man.

"You need to leave Shino."

"I see you are starting to let your husband into your head. He's telling you to stay away from me. Could you please enlighten me on why? I have done nothing wrong, Megami, and yet he is trying his best to make you see the wrong in me. I saw you two the other day, you know," He said. Mar didn't say a word as she quickly grabbed a towel and stood up while wrapping it around her.

"I don't care what you saw. Maybe that wouldn't have happened if your ass wasn't sneaking around our fucking house. Word of advice. Takahiro doesn't need to control me. I am my own fucking woman, and I'm not your fucking goddess asshole!" She said, pushing her nail into his chest. Shino smirked as he grabbed her, pulling her into a kiss. Kamaria should have pulled away, but something in her caused her to kiss him back until she realized what she was doing. Quickly she pushed him away, punching him twice.

"Seem to me we want the same thing."

"I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOU! DON'T YOU EVER TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN!" She yelled, stomping off. From there, she quickly when and found her mother. As always, she was in the photo room going over some of the pictures from her shoot earlier.

"I'm not a therapist, Kamaria. I don't know why in the hell you kept runn...."

"He kissed me, and I kissed him back! He kissed me... he kissed me...."

"Mar, I think that is what husbands are supposed to do, baby. Why are you freaking out because Hiro kissed you?" Adele asked, not taking the time to look up at Kamaria pacing the floor. Neither of them saw Luca standing there until he spoke.

"Did he kiss you, or did you allow him to kiss you and kiss him back?" Luca asked, standing there with his hands behind his back as he leaned against the doorway.

"He caught me off guard...."

"Yet you kissed him back. Kamaria, baby, I'm not judging you... but are you and Hiro doing well? Tell me, what makes this man so special where you cannot tell him to stay the fuck away? Especially after being warned by your husband and others to stay away from someone that we can all obviously see wants you." He said, making her look down at the floor.

"Luca, don't do this to her...."

"Adele, shut the fuck up!" He yelled. Adele nodded, making Kamaria wonder what that was about. "You want to know what I see? You know this, and you liked the attention. Now, look what happened. Mar, you ran to the wrong person. Tell your husband what happened before it gets blown out of portion. You're going to have Hiro kill a fucking person or beat the hell out of your ass." Luca said, shaking his head.

"So you would take his side?"

"Mar, we are not taking sides. Your Father is just telling you how it is. Go talk to your husband and let me talk to your Father." Adele said. Kamaria nodded, looking up at her dad as she was leaving. It was clear that he was mad at her, causing her to be upset with herself, and before she knew it, Mar was at her husband's office door.

'I know I need to tell him, but do I need to tell him now? It was just a little kiss. No harm can come from that. Hiro doesn't need to try to kill a man over a fucking kiss. Then why was Dad so fucking mad about this? Has this happened before with him and Ma?"

"Ojo, are you going to stand in the door or come and sit. Shino and I were just disgusting somethings about how to announce that he's a part of The Oni now." Takahiro said, making her eyes snap to the man sitting in the chair before her husband. Shino's head tilted to the side with a small smile as she looked back to Hiro.

"Oyabun, your Ane-san seems to be a little spaced out today. Maybe you should try the s...."

"I didn't want anything. Have check-in on the babies lately?" She said quickly. Takahiro nodded as he watched her and how she tried her best not to play with her fingers in front of him. "I-I'm going to go find AJ...."

"AJ isn't here, Kamaria. You know this. Is there something I need to know?" He asked, standing. Mar started to back away slowly, but Hiro made it to the door before she could leave, shutting it.

"Maybe I should leave."

"Maybe you should sit your fucking ass back where the fuck it came! Kamaria, what the fuck is going on!? I see it all over your fucking face that you are hiding something and that something has to do with this bitch. What is it?"

"Hir...."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!?" He yelled as his hands hit the door behind Kamaria, causing her to jump. Never once did her eyes leave his which held anger. Something she rarely saw in Takahiro's eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry for what, Kamaria?" He asked as her eyes cut to Shino. Takahiro nodded, kissing the top of her head while one of his hands wrapped around her throat. "What did you do? What did I do that caused this?"

"I-it was just a kiss, Hiro. I don..."

"STOP... JUST FUCKING STOP! AND YOU! I WARNED YOU!" He said, turning quickly to Shino that man stood. Soon as he did, Hiro turned to him, landing about six blows to his face. Kamaria wanted to stop him, but it would look like she was defending Shino. Which she wasn't. Instead, she called one of Takahiro's brothers in to help.

"BRO! STOP... STOP! I THINK HE HAD ENOUGH!" Tomo yelled, pulling Hiro off Shino. Die helped the man off the floor, making sure he had a pulse as Itsuki stood there looking between Takahiro and Kamaria.

"Hir...."

"NO! DON'T FUCKING SPEAK TO ME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled, walking out of the office. Kamaria could help but to cry as she felt Itsuki wrap his arms around her.

*

*

*

"I thought maybe you would need this," AJ said, taking the seat next to Hiro in the garden. Like Luca had promised him, he had a garden put together like the one his mother had back in Japan. It was something like his safe place.

"A blunt? More like I need a bottle of whiskey. So I guess you heard."

"Heard? More like I walked in right when you were storming out. I chose to give you a little time to cool off of a moment. Your brothers and Itsuki were in the office smoothing Kamaria, and I guessed that my brother-in-law needed a leaning shoulder himself. So, what did my sister do?" He said, making Takahiro look at him before he lit the blunt.

"You may like you knew what was going on... Shino kissed her. I told her to stay away from the damn man. It's like talking to that fucking wall over there...."

"A little input," Causing Hiro and AJ to turn and see X, Eli, and Lucas standing behind them. Takahiro shrugged his shoulders, allowing them to sit. "Mar needs discipline. She's not used to commands, and that is our fault." He said.

"Yeah, but I feel like this is all on me. That I did or didn't do something right," Hiro said as Xerxes's hand touched his shoulder. Elijah looked at him shaking his head. So did Lucas and AJ.

"Trust us, you did nothing wrong, but we have all been there a time or two. If it's not that, it's always something that causes problems in our relationship. Some cause your spouse to shoot you in the fucking leg over bullshit or beating the shit of each other. Something that either of us never thinks we could do, but it happens."

"That's something he never lied about. You have to learn is not to beat yourself up about it. It's up to your wife to have learned to listen. I will say you beat the shit all of that asshole. That I something I wish I could have seen," Lucas said, making them laugh.

"While we are here. AJ, you need to learn to contain your women. Especially Ella. The crazy bitch is trying to force you into a marriage. Telling me she knows nothing about she and Lola being a few days apart in their pregnancy," Xerxes laughed as AJ stared at him like he was crazy.

*

*

*

"What the fuck happened to you?" Mizo asked Shino as he walked by into their home. The man tried to brush past his little brother, but he stopped him anyhow. It wasn't any of his business what happened to him, but Shino knew Mizo wouldn't stop asking until he told.

"Oyabun beat my ass. Anything else you need to know?"

"Yeah. Why?" He said. Shino shrugged his shoulders. "Shino, what did you do? Brother, we came here because we weren't looking to die. Now you have put our lives in fucking danger!" Mizo glared.

"No, little brother. Not your life my own... I heard her moans the other day. It got me thinking how she would sound under me. I kissed her, and she told her husband out of guilt."

"You stupid idiot! Shino, you are above this! Why must you do stupid things? Just stay away from Ane-san!" He yelled. Shino nodded, patting his shoulder walking around him until he gripped his arm.

"I will stay away... For now."

*

*

*

"Takahiro, can we please talk?"

"Kama...."

"I know I disappointed you, but I did try and stay away from Shino. He always seemed to find me when I am alone," She said as he held up his hand. Kamaria stopped talking, nodding her head.

"Tell me, why have you never came to me about it? Tell me why you allowed him close enough to kiss you? Why did you go to your Mother before coming to me? Did you kiss him back? Please tell me, what the fuck did I do to deserve this?" He asked, downing another glass of liquor.

"I... I'm sorry...."

"THAT IS ALL I'M FUCKING HEARING, KAMARIA! IS I'M FUCKING SORRY! SORRY, WHY? BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT? SORRY BECAUSE YOU FUCKING WANTED IT JUST AS BAD AS HIM?"

"NO! Baby, I promise you; I only want you! Only you!" Kamaria said, running up to him, kneeling at his feet. Takahiro went to stand, except Kamaria stopped him, pulling at his pants only for him to stop her and leaving.

Shino is starting his drama but why? Trust this isn't the end of what he will do because he will try it again.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
101K 3.8K 47
Thailand's one of the best business men's sons and mafia king's sons fell in love with eachother .. do they live happily? Or they have to leave eacho...
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?