I rely on acting to become a...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] T... More

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

chapter 68

402 10 2
By Darkknight123457

chapter 68. 068

    Hospital intensive care unit.

    When Shen Yi arrived, Shen Qing was using a tablet to take an online class.

    She grew up in an orphanage with the original owner. The little girl is very precocious and self-disciplined, and knows the importance of learning. Even in her situation, she will not be discovered if she plays with a mobile phone and tablet every day, but she still obediently takes care of her daily routine. Most of the time and energy is spent studying.

    In the rest of the rest time, I only watched the news related to Shen Yi at most, and chatted with the group friends in the fan group.

    This was the first time that Shen Yi saw Shen Qing in a sober state after filming. When she just came out of filming, Shen Qing was transferred to a specialist in the capital for a major surgery, and was transferred back to the hospital.

    "Sister!"

    Hearing the movement of the door, Shen Qing saw the person coming, and her eyes burst into brilliance.

    Shen Yi couldn't help but smile and was about to speak, but after seeing the robbery that entered Shen Qing's body, the smile on his face couldn't help stagnating.

    Shen Qing was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

    "Nothing." Shen Yi immediately pretended to be normal and didn't let the little girl find anything unusual.

    If you look closely, you can see that the hairs on the back of Shen Yi's back are standing on end.

    "How are you feeling recently?" After saying that, Shen Yi reached out and took Shen Qing's pulse, but she didn't feel anything abnormal. On the contrary, the latest scientific research results of the experts in the capital were not bad, and Shen Qing's pulse was a little stronger than before. , the complexion is not completely pale, but has some healthy luster.

    If it weren't for the fact that the beds in the Beijing Medical College were too tight, and there were still patients with various incurable diseases waiting for treatment, Shen Yi would have let Shen Qing be hospitalized there. Just transfer to the capital.

    "It's much better, and it doesn't hurt this time." Shen Qing looked at her sister with attachment, and shared her experience of going to Beijing Hospital this time.

    Because she grew up in an orphanage and was diagnosed with rare diseases a few years ago, Shen Qing has actually been to very few places, and the world she has seen is very small. The Beijing Medical College is a brand new map for her. ' Now, even the journey on the way to the hospital is a rare sight for her.

    Shen Yi touched Shen Qing's head and said it didn't hurt, and he didn't know whether to coax her or it really didn't hurt.

    Fortunately, the seed of affection has a positive effect on Shen Qing's illness. Whether it is to alleviate the pain caused by the disease or to prolong her frail life, everything is developing in a good direction, but in the final analysis, there is still no complete cure. Methods.

    Through the experience of the world in "Souxuanlu", Shen Yi obtained magic techniques. However, there are not many therapeutic methods in these techniques, all of which are exorcism and detoxification. Because of the relationship between the attributes of the world, there is nothing in the maintenance of health and life. Build a tree.     Not to mention the fact that supplements didn't have much effect on Shen Qing. It was like pouring water into a bucket with a hole in it. No matter how much you poured it, it couldn't be stored.     " Qingqing     , I have asked the attending doctor. Next Saturday is the premiere of my new movie. I will take you to see it together." Repeated: "Sister, are you serious?"     "Of course." Shen Yi nodded.     "Woohoo!" Shen Qing cheered excitedly, the movie premiere! She has never been to the cinema to see a movie, but now she can go straight to the premiere, which is still a movie played by her sister!     "Will there be a star at the scene? Is it possible to ask for an autograph? Hmm... But I really don't think anyone really wants it. Sister, are you on stage or off stage that day? Me, do I have to sit alone? "Shen Qing asked again, and when she talked about the back, her eyelashes trembled and she felt a little uneasy.     "It doesn't matter, you are a family member. Sister Chen Jia and I will sit next to you." Shen Yi answered her patiently: "I will be interviewed with the crew on stage before the movie starts, and wait until the movie starts. I'll come down and watch it with you during the screening..."

    Taking Shen Qing to the premiere of the movie was Shen Yi's plan after knowing that she went to the capital to get a good treatment effect. Children of this age are just young people who are eager to get in touch with new things. Now her body After recovering a little, I can't let the child stay in the hospital all the time.

    Of course, the most important point at this time is that after seeing the robbery on Shen Qing's body, Shen Yi will try to take Shen Qing by his side during this period of time.

    Originally, judging from the effect of this trip to Beijing for treatment, Shen Yi felt that modern biomedicine might be the correct way to treat Shen Qing's disease.

    But after comprehending the way of transforming calamity recently, Shen Yi saw the calamity on Shen Qing when he entered the door.

    This catastrophe is not a small catastrophe like Li Xinzhi's blood light disaster, but a catastrophe related to world consciousness. Before meeting Shen Qing, Shen Yi never thought that he would see this kind of catastrophe in reality. Type of doom, how should this be compared? It is this calamity that is replaced in the world of "Sou Xuanlu", that Shen Qing's body can even be called - a calamity.

    It's just that the degree of contamination of this catastrophe is not deep, but being able to touch the catastrophe is not ordinary in itself.

    Who is the character in "So Xuanlu" who is contaminated with the robbery?

    Emperor Zhaowu, Princess Yushu... And the main body of the calamity is the Fengtian Dynasty. The entire "Souxuanlu" script world revolves around the change of the Fengtian Dynasty. The deeper the degree of contamination with this calamity, the more Approaching the 'mainline' of the world.

    Although not entirely sure, but this actually revealed a great secret.

    In Shen Yi's actual study, and in the worldview formed by the knowledge gained from experiencing so many scripted worlds, the normal and ordinary world should be disordered, ordinary, and impossible to brew such a thing as a catastrophe.

    There is a catastrophe, which means there is a world consciousness, and there is a world consciousness, which means that the world also has its own 'main story'.

    The shock of this is not that Shen Yi first came to this world and found out that his previous life experience, in the eyes of people in this world, is like a TV series.

    She thought she came to a whole new world and escaped from the original story, but now she found that it is possible that this world, on another level, is also a story for others to read, a drama that others can watch.

    After walking out of the hospital, until returning to the residence, Shen Yi was always in shock and thinking.

    "Wow woo woo..." He flushed his face with cold water, Shen Yi looked at his cheeks in the mirror, which were still dripping with drops, and his eyes slowly firmed up.

    In any case, living in this world now, the person who makes any decision about her actions is herself.

    After calming down, Shen Yi began to think about the current situation.

    As the saying goes, if a doctor does not heal himself, the downside of achieving a robbery is that Shen Yi can't see the robbery in himself as clearly as he can see others, but like a 'passive skill' in the game, as long as she is sincere Those who want to help can automatically transform the other party's calamity, and achieve the effect of turning the calamity into a calamity in "So Xuanlu".

    And for their own crisis, there will also be a little sense of inspiration. Before the realization of the event, there will be a certain hunch, and the first to avoid it. It is the person who understands the secret of heaven who most wants to achieve the goal of not sticking to cause and effect.

    If the current guess is correct, assuming that the world she lives in is also a story, from the perspective of Shen Qing's calamity, Shen Qing will definitely not be the 'protagonist' with destiny, otherwise the calamity will not be on her.

    Even Shen Yi has a bold guess. She had the same congenital disease as Shen Qing in her previous life. In her previous life, she died because of a congenital disease, which is what the audience called 'plot kill'. Then, does this disease also belong to the fate of the catastrophe? part of the robbery?

    And Shen Yi is not the protagonist in "Hunyuan Jue"... So, if you really want to make an analogy, Shen Qing is also a 'big villain' in this story that Shen Yi doesn't know about?

    Of course, everything is just an assumption, Shen Yi will not rush to a conclusion, the most important issue at the moment is to find a way to turn Shen Qing's doom into a calamity.

    Shen Yi's family has been destroyed since she was a child. Only she survived with the help of her loyal and dumb servant. She is naturally extremely protective of her shortcomings. Shen Qing is her own little sister, so she doesn't care about the villain or not. Well, besides, she is a big villain herself, wouldn't raising a small villain complement each other?

    The most urgent task at the moment is not only to pay attention to Shen Qing, but also to improve her power foundation, the seed of love, because in essence, the way to transform calamity is the law, and it needs to be driven by power. Increase 'fan value'.

    After all, the fan value Shen Yi can't be absorbed completely, so you still have to give it to the system and pretend...

    System: "Host, it's autumn, pay attention to add some clothes."

    Shen Yi: "?" The

    system is also a little puzzled: "I don't know why. , I just felt a chill, could it be that the data stream is garbled?"

    "...Maybe it's garbled."

    Perfunctory system, Shen Yi recalled the previous times when his fan value skyrocketed.

    In addition to the release of works, the highest peak seems to be after participating in a variety show. I remembered some variety show invitations that Chen Jia sent him before. In addition, there are also promotional activities arranged by the crew of "So Xuanlu". Come and choose a variety show from the middle to participate.

    "You changed your attention? Great!" Chen Jia, who received a call from Shen Yi over there, was very pleasantly surprised. Shen Yi's reputation has always been very Buddhist, and her interest in the entertainment industry seems to be limited to filming.

    Chen Jia has always felt that Shen Yi is unfathomable and amazing. If Shen Yi thinks, she can do a lot of things that are difficult for others, but she doesn't want to waste time doing it.

    So in these aspects, Chen Jia only made suggestions, but Shen Yi made the final decision: "I have been contacted by many variety shows, what type of variety show do you prefer?"

    Shen Yi's request today is very simple: "Can Powdered."

    "Okay..." Such a simple and rude request made Chen Jia a little stumped. Whether or not he attracts fans depends on the person. No one can guarantee that any variety show will definitely attract fans. Less stars are self-defeating, and participating in variety shows did not gain fans, but lost fans.

    However, out of confidence in Shen Yi and the reaction after the last "Dream Back", Chen Jia felt that the problem should not be a big problem, so she turned her head and contacted Shen Yi with one of the most popular star outdoor survival reality shows.

    The most popular, it must be the most popular if it wants to increase fans, no problem!

    Before that, on September 3, it was time for the premiere of "Souxuanlu".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.6K 90
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
178K 4K 29
๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐˜/๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
29.5K 599 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...
14.5K 200 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:ๆณฉๆฒ™ Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...