I rely on acting to become a...

Darkknight123457 tarafından

Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] T... Daha Fazla

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

chapter 60

439 11 0
Darkknight123457 tarafından

chapter 60. 060 ghost

    "Since this is a world where fairies and demons coexist, and the power of luck and belief can move the world, then the main line of our story should not only be the change of dynasties, but there should be another dark line beyond the bright line..."

    Screenwriter Zhong Wenchang Taking the initiative to pull the core creative team to hold a small meeting, in addition to director Zhang Zhengqi and producer Huang Yixue, there was also a sense of serenity.

    "I've already thought about this dark line, the key person is you!" Zhong Wenchang pointed at Shen Yi and asked the two people next to him to look over.

    "Me?" Shen Yi pretended not to know.

    Zhong Wenchang had a great sense of achievement, and shook his head to explain: "You play Wuming, who is the key person. The dynasties of the human world change, and in the world of gods and demons, there should also be a struggle for hegemony. The White Lotus Sect that I designed before happened to have For this purpose, now I think I can add another power, that is Daomen! Even if we look at the changes of dynasties in our world, isn't there a saying that Buddhism in prosperous times, Daomen in troubled times?"

    "The change of dynasties in the human world will affect the luck. And luck is the focus of the Xuanmen forces' competition, which is related to their vital interests. The white lotus sect is betting on the four kings, so they help the four kings to rebel. The representative of Confucianism is the Xie family who finally stood in line and chose jade with royal blood. There is no shadow of Daomen in this."

    "But if Wuming is actually related

    to Daomen, then everything makes sense!" Hearing this, Zhang Zhengqi on the side couldn't help frowning: "No, the character Wuming is gone. It is not 'positive', but 'odd', which cannot represent Taoism." The

    main reason is that it does not conform to the logic of behavior, and Taoism took the initiative to bring disaster to the Fengtian Dynasty. According to the current story logic of the movie, if Daomen want to get a share of the pie, they have to work hard in the new dynasty and choose a camp with potential in the future, instead of being a vanguard, killing the old dynasty, bearing infamy, and marrying others Clothes.     "No, listen to me and finish slowly ...

    " Zhong Wenchang looked inscrutable: "Wuming is a member of the Taoist sect, but not exactly."

    "This is Qingjing Baoguang. It was made by me outside the 33rd layer of heaven. The secret is the first, and no one can see the root. Fellow Daoist travel is dangerous and can be used for body protection."

    Another 'nameless', In other words, when Zu Yi pointed, a veil of precious light appeared out of thin air in front of Shen Yi's eyes, which looked like the clouds in the sky condensed.

    Is this what it feels like to be backstage?

    Shen Yi did not refuse, but smiled and cupped his hands: "Thank you, my fellow Daoist, then I will be disrespectful." After

    speaking, Shen Yi looked at Ming Yang who was sluggish and said, "This child rarely has the heart of a child. It's time to enter your Taoist gate."

    Mingyang is a child with a talent for Taoism, but from the inheritance of Qingfengguan is an orthodox Taoist Taoist way, it is more suitable to enter the Taoist gate than to follow her.

    The Daozu opposite also glanced at him and nodded slightly: "Yes."

    After that, without being polite, the figure of Daozu disappeared, and only Shen Yi and Ming Yang were left in the house.

    Shen Yi and Daozu said a total of three sentences back and forth, but everything was silent.

    Although the incarnation outside the province is differentiated from the main body, it is essentially a brand new individual, so the Taoist ancestor would not care about what happened after the incarnation, just because Shen Yi has cultivated to this level in this life. With such a big move, with a little clever connection, Daozu sensed it, so he appeared to give the treasure.

    The implied meaning here is: 'You have been recognized by me as my little brother, and if something goes wrong in the future, our faction will support you to protect you, but it's all secretly, and we have nothing to do on the surface. '

    It's better to have one more friend than one more enemy. Even if Shen Yi has his own plans, it is enough that he can't count on the head of Daomen. Compared with other people, Daozu is naturally more willing to choose his own incarnation.

    At the end of the dynasty, when the luck changed, the original Daomen was not much better than other Xuanmen forces, but now that there is the dark son of Wuming, the situation is different. One step first, step by step, it can be said Take advantage of every step.

    But on the bright side, Yaodao Wuming can't have anything to do with Daomen. Even when the new dynasty is finally established and the liquidation begins, Daomen will take the lead and bear the brunt of the brunt of the evil, so as to occupy the righteousness.

    After all, at that moment, it was divided according to the fruit behind the merit evaluation.

    At present, Wuming's biggest killing calamity is to face the powerful pursuit of other forces, so Daozu left the innate spiritual treasure to save Shen Yi's life.

    Shen Yi readily accepted it, which was equivalent to agreeing to cooperate with the Taoist sect. As for sending Ming Yang to the Taoist sect, it was to end a small cause and effect of his former identity, because the path Shen Yi was walking had nothing to do with the orthodox avenue. Yang will really be delayed.

    Looking at the innate spiritual treasure floating in the air, Shen Yi touched it with her own mana, and the treasure was like a drop of water into the sea, integrating with her own body protection. All appeared in Shen Yi's mind.

    Sure enough, as Daozu said, this treasure is a magic weapon to protect the body. At the level of enlightenment, the treasures that can be sent are of course extraordinary. This pure treasure light is the condensation of Eternal Light from the sky, and it has the power to control time. It is indeed a combination of offense and defense. The magic weapon, that is, in the space protected by the magic weapon, the holder can control the time flow rate of all creatures, including their own.

    Mingyang recovered from the shock of the two masters, because of the last sentence, he realized that the master seemed to be sending him somewhere else, and immediately looked at Shen Yi with tears in his eyes: "Master, why? You don't want to. Am I?"

    Looking at the aggrieved disciple, Shen Yi comforted: "It's okay, in a way, she is also equivalent to me."

    "Master!" Ming Yang looked at her resentfully.

    "Cough...then you can secretly remember that I am your master, and you can't say it to the outside world." Shen Yi remembered the thoughts from the Taoist ancestor just now, and said, "After a while, someone from the Taoist sect will come to pick you up."

    Ming Yang As soon as he saw Shen Yi's expression, he knew that the matter was settled, and he couldn't change it any longer: "Why is that?"

    "It's a lot involved, you'll know later..." Shen Yi also sighed and touched Ming Yang's bun, also feeling a little sentimental: "I'll cause trouble in the future, and I won't say that I belong to your master. "

    Ming Yang: "Master...Are you saying this the other way around?"

    ...

    "Immortal Master, I'm ready."

    Emperor Zhaowu put on the emperor's robe when he ascended the throne and stood beside the altar where there was a lot of fire. , In addition to Shen Yi, there was only Cao Zhen, the eunuch in charge.

    One year was enough for the already firm-willed Emperor Zhaowu to prepare himself mentally.

    "Your Majesty, let this old slave come to accompany you!"

    Cao Zhen was the only person who knew all this, and Emperor Zhaowu's most trusted confidant. Knowing that his master was going to die, he couldn't help crying.

    Emperor Zhaowu was moved, and patted Cao Zhen's shoulder: "I know your loyalty, you can't die, you have to be this 'treacherous eunuch' well, but you have to be like me, in the future. Qing history has been infatuated with..."

    Cao Zhen shook his head violently: "Old slave will die!"

    "The follow-up is up to you and the immortal master." Emperor Zhaowu bowed his head to the two of them, then turned around and stepped into the altar among.

    "Boom!" The turquoise ghost fire ignited, Shen Yi activated the altar formation, and the real fire created by the emperor's luck as a guide carried the remaining luck of the Fengtian Dynasty, plus the obsession of a generation of emperors, the altar As soon as it was launched, the sky changed color, the stars moved, and countless experts from the mysterious sect had a sense of inspiration. No matter where they were, they all looked in the direction of the capital.

    Since ancient times, demons and monsters have been condensed because of biological obsessions. They were born in various environments, and there is no trace to be found.

    But now Shen Yi is doing something that no one has ever done successfully before, artificially spawning monsters!

    No one in the Xuanmen who walks the sidelines has the strength of Shen Yi, and no one has the generosity of her. In the palace, using the fate of the dynasty and the life of a generation of emperors to spawn demons, such a bold pattern is fundamental. It is not something that ordinary cultivators would dare to think about.

    This ritual practice will last nine to eighty-one hours, which is an extreme number.

    In this process, there will be a lot of obstructions, and it can be said that the tribulation of the world and the earth can be said to be second, mainly because other mysterious forces who see the movement will never stand by and let Shen Yi succeed in refining.

    Although Shen Yi dared to practice this method, he was already prepared to protect the Dao, but with the innate spiritual treasure given by the Dao Ancestor, it obviously minimized all possible accidents.

    "Dao Dao suffers!"

    "Amitabha, the benefactor will stop..."

    "Come back to the hometown of vacuum with me."

    The three most powerful Xuanmen forces on the mainland, Daomen, Buddhism, and Bailianjiao, noticed the vision in the capital, all The strongest expert in the human world was sent here.

    The three of them broke through the formation and preparations that Shen Yi had laid out step by step, and finally broke through to the front of the altar. Looking at Shen Yi who was undergoing sacrifice training, they released their strongest ultimate move -

    but just as they approached Shen Yi ten. Suddenly, they seemed to have broken through a thin layer of light. In Shen Yi's eyes, the movements of the three people all slowed down, not only their movements, but also their thinking and moves.

    Even in the concept of these three people, they are not abnormal, but in fact, under the action of Qingjing Baoguang, their time flow has been slowed down by a hundred times here in Shen Yi.

    If any attack is slowed down by a hundred times, no matter how strong it is, it will not be considered an attack. Similarly, if Shen Yi's attack can be accelerated by a hundred times, even if it is just a casual stab with a sword, it will still be able to penetrate. Everything is unavoidable.

    Shen Yi manipulated the sword light to strike casually, seriously injuring the three people present.

    After being kicked out of Baoguang, the three of them recovered for a while before realizing what had just happened. With this kind of magic in place, none of them could be helpless.

    Now it's just that Shen Yi is busy with sacrifice and training, and can't make time for it, otherwise, it would be an easy task to kill them.

    The original sacrifice training was at the last moment, when the three of them were swaying, they suddenly heard a 'dang' sound, as if the diaphragm was broken.

    A treacherous and domineering demonic spirit was born from the place where Shen Yi sacrificed and practiced. This kind of aura is absolutely different from ordinary demons. Just a little breath leaking makes people shudder.     "Jie Jie Jie...Is this the power that surpasses all things?" The biggest villain demon in "Souxuanlu", Tiangui , was born.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.8K 67 7
我的房车旅馆[天灾] 作者:孤独的兔子舞 Not my story
14.8K 207 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story
26.5K 1.9K 36
people read the book trust me on this one
312K 374 8
exactly what the title says ❤️‍🩹 looking for some punishment