Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter 20

30K 445 399
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   I lean back in my leather seat, skipping math because Amara's not here to tell me otherwise.

   It's been a brutal day without her. I can't see her in the halls and tease her, I can't see her in math like I'd like too. I can't hang out with her during lunch.

   When she called me in History I bolted out the door. Damn I wanted to hear her voice so bad. It made me chuckle to know how much just my words effect her.

   But she's such a good girl.

   My little vixen.

   I can't stand the wait to see her in whatever dress she picked out. And fuck, I'm still waiting on those pictures. Just thinking about her in lingerie has my mouth watering and my dick twitching.

   She likes being rewarded, but she also likes being punished. She's a good girl, but she's also a little brat with a big mouth. She likes being praised, but she also likes the dirty talk and names.

   I want this school day to be over so I can go see my Amara with her nails and hair done. See her in some lace that I can tear in my hands and a dress that I want to rip off her.

   Mason, Asher, and Liam are sitting with me in the parking lot, just chatting about girls and projects. It got a little too cold for us to go outside today so we're just sitting in the parking lot, in our cars. All lined up in row we have our cars parked and running with the windows down to talk to one another.

   "So, how'd studying last night with Amara go?" Liam asks me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

   I look out my rolled down window at him, he's parked right next to me, both our windows rolled down so we can talk but still stay warm.

   I'm just waiting till the end of the day.

   "Dude! You have no idea. I walked in on them making out in his bed!" Mason yelled to Liam through the windows of his car.

Liam's eyes widen as he smirks at me "Finally. Took y'all long enough." He stated and I rolled my eyes at him. Mason and Liam chuckled "How good of a kisser is she?" Asher calls from his car.

I turn my head and glare at him through the windows. Mason whistles as he looks away.

"You are not. Getting with Amara." I growl at him.

He shrugs his shoulders at me and the anger in my chest builds.

I open my mouth to yell at him but my phone buzzed in my pocket. I quickly yanked it out to see Amara's name pop up on my phone.

Amara: 13 Images

God damn that's a lot of pictures.

I quickly unlock my phone and click onto messages, bringing her contact up.

Fuck.

——————————————————————————
Amara: Which ones do
you like best, sir?

——————————————————————————
God damn.

I feel all the blood rushing down to my groin.

I feel my cock growing painfully large in my tight black jeans. I wince, staring at the pictures of Amara's effortlessly perfect body almost completely naked.

My dick throbs in my pants, my cock making a tent in my jeans. I groaned as I set my left hand on my throbbing erection, stroking it gently as I scroll through the pictures of Amara's almost naked body.

My heart is thumping in my chest, all the blood rushing to the tip of my cock.

I start stroking myself through my jeans, feeling it twitch under my palm as I try to get some relief.

Fuck. I need to see her in person in one of them.

I try to text back as fast as I can with one hand.

——————————————————————————
Me: Fuck, just get them all amor

Amara: But not all of them
are lace

Me: I'll just have to show
you how good I am
with my hands then

Amara: Yes sir, I'll be all
dressed up for you when
you get home

Me: You little vixen. You
better be on my bed
waiting for me when I
get home.

Amara: Yes sir.
————————————————————————
I quickly put my phone away and turn the air conditioner way down. I'm feeling way to hot to be sitting in here now.

"What's up with you?" Liam asks me through the window. I start to stroke myself a little harder, a groan falling out of my mouth. "She just texted me." I told him through gritted teeth.

Mason wiggles his brows at me and I growl at him. He chuckles at me "You're so whipped man." I roll my eyes, looking towards Liam "How much longer until school is over?" I ask him, urgency in my voice.

Stroking myself faster I groan again, just picturing Amara on my bed, sitting on her heels with her knees spread open as she sits like a good girl on my bed with her hands behind her back, a pretty set of lingerie on her beautifully shaped body and her beautifully done hair draped over her shoulders as she sits there and waits for me.

   "Uh," Liam checks his radio before looking back at me "If you head out now you'll be leaving school 5 minutes early." He tells me and I rev the engine on my Bugatti.

   I nod "Thanks!" I yell out the window before I roll the windows up and quickly shift into reverse. I speed backwards and fling the steering wheel around. I slam on the brakes and fling my car into drive and speed off.

   I cut out into the road, a car honking at me as I slam the gas and speed down the road.

   Trees and cars go by in a blur, as the radio drowns out in the background.

   Fuck I need to see Amara.

~~~~

   I pull into the driveway and see my moms green convertible out in the driveway. I feel my jeans start to tent at just the thought of Amara in my house.

   I speed up the driveway and come to a park behind the convertible. I quickly put my Bugatti in park and pull the keys out, I fling the door open and get out of my car, slamming the door closed.

   The front door opens and I see my mom walk down the steps in a fancy going out outfit, she looks up to see me and smiles "I'm going to meet your dad and brothers out for dinner, would you like to come with us?" She asks me.

   I shake my head no, she just smiles at me and nods her head towards the house "She's inside. See you around midnight." She tells me as she ducks into her convertible, turns the engine on and drives away.

   My life couldn't get any better.

   I run up the steps to my house and throw the large front doors open.

   I chuck my keys on a table and kick my shoes off. I quickly close the doors behind me and look around. The maids and butlers are off the clock.

   My life just got better.

   I sprint up the stairs, skipping two at a time as the green velvet on the gold staircase goes by in a blur. Quickly running around the corner and sprinting down the hallway.

   I skid to a stop by my doors and run a rushed hand through my hair before turning the door knob and pushing my door open.

   Fuck.

   There she is. Just how I imagined her.

   She sits on her heels with her back slightly arched and her hands behind her back. Her shinny chocolate brown hair curled into perfect waves. She has pure white acrylic nails on her fingers, not to long and not to short.

   I want them scratching my back until I bleed.

   Her knees are spread, showing the beautiful pure white lace along her body, the garter belt touching her thighs. Jesus. Her waterfall waves cascade over her shoulders as she looks at me with hooded eyes, batting her lashes at me as she chews at her blood red lipstick covered bottom lip, her lips pulled up into a devilish smirk.

   "Welcome home...sir," she greets in a sexy ass voice. I groan as my hand goes down my painfully hard dick, stroking myself through my jeans slowly. Her tan skin is glowing in the dim light of my room, her emerald eyes dark and gleaming.

Those devilish eyes flick down to my tented jeans. She pulls her left hand from behind her back, dragging her pointer finger up her bare thigh I'm begging to bite, the tip of her new acrylic nails scrapping at the beautiful soft flawless skin. She drags the tip of her nails up her toned stomach and lifted breasts shaped perfectly in the brilliant lace. They look like perfectly shaped hills of luxurious tan skin. I watch as the white painted acrylic drags up her collar bone and up her small neck to her jaw. It reaches her plump dark red lips and she bites the tip seductively between her teeth.

I groan again, my hand moving faster over my jeans, trying to get some relief at the flawless image in front of me.

"Does my sir need some assistance with his problem?" She asks innocently, batting her long luscious lashes at me with this fucking innocent look on her face.

I grind my teeth together, my jaw tense "Fuck, you little vixen." I curse lowly. I kick my doors closed with my foot and walk towards my bed, stripping my sweatshirt off my body and then my shirt as I cover ground over to my soft black blanket covered mattress. With this little vixen sitting there, legs spread for me as she looks at me innocently. But the shine in those emerald eyes tell me she is anything but.

I stop at the side of my bed, towering over at her as my head tilts down to look down on her, my breath picking up. She looks up at me, showing me her pretty little neck I want to wrap my hand around.

"You've been naughty, you bad bad girl." I seethed through my teeth as I reach my right hand out and wrap my hand around her neck.

She shivered gently against my touch and I feel a smirk pull at my lips. Her emerald eyes flashing with anything but innocence.

Her pulse is racing against my palm as she pulls her bottom lip between her teeth again. I can't help but pull her up onto her knees in front of me as my eyes trail her body. I flick my eyes back up to hers to see her already staring at me "Did I make my sir happy?" She asks me innocently. My jaw clenches, grinding my teeth together "No." I snap at her and her smirk falls, her eyes flash with disappointment.

   So she wants to please me.

   I grab her right hand and yank it to the bulge in my jeans. She immediately knows what I'm implying and starts stroking me gently. Her gentle strokes make my dick twitch against her palm and I grunt. She puffs out her bottom lip "What did I do to disobey you, sir?" She asks me, a pouty look on her lips.

   I growled against her lips as she strokes me harder "You teased me while in school," she sucks in a breath "Yeah you little slut. You remember that call." I snap at her, gripping her neck harder.

   A little whimper escapes her mouth. An idea flicks itself on in my brain for her punishment.

   "You remember what I told you earlier you little whore?" I ask her, my voice bitter and harsh. She nods her head, panting slightly as she licks her lips "Yes sir I do." She pants, her warm fucking breath fanning across my face.

   I flip our position so I'm sitting down on the bed and she's on my lap. A line of low curse words leaves my mouth as her knee brushes over my thick erection.

   "Bend over my knee you little bitch," I command her, her pupils blow large at my demand and she quickly obeys, bending over my knee and sticking her ass in the air for me.

   I gently caress her ass in my hands, pinching the beautiful skin between my fingers. She lets out a little whimper as she shakes her ass at me. Her hair falls over her shoulders as she waits for her punishment.

   I raise my hand and bring it down on her left ass cheek. She jolts forward her hips hitting against my left thigh and a strangled gasp leaves her lips. Her hands grip at the sheets and I don't like that.

   I quickly unbuckle my belt, the metal jingling and clinking together as I pull it loose of my belt loops. "Hands behind your back. Now." I command her, she quickly obeys and crosses her arms behind her back.

   Taking my belt and wrapping it around her wrists, binding them together and yanking it tight. She huffs out a breath as I take my left hand and push her bounded hands up her back "Keep them there." I tell her, she nods her head viciously.

   "Yes sir," she breathes. My hand comes in contact with her ass and she jolts forward again, a hiss slipping from her lips "Every time I spank you, you say "Thank you sir, give me another one please" do you understand?" I ask her, she nods, her panting getting heavier "Yes sir."

With that I start her punishment.

   I draw my hand back and bring it back down on her right ass cheek. She yelps out as she flinches forward at the contact "Thank you sir, give me another one please," she breathes out.

   A smirk tugs at my lips, kneading her ass gently with my hands, her tan skin starting to show a pink haze.

   I land another harsh slap to her ass, she lets out a whimper "Thank you sir, give me another one please," she whimpers slightly.

   I keep laying them on her ass, the skin starting to become red with my hand prints.

   My hand slaps her ass hard and she lets out another cry "Oh fuck! Thank you sir, give me another one please," she yelps, her body starting to shake as I knead her ass.

   I spank her again, hard and fast. She moans, tossing her head up as her breath becomes ragged "T-Thank you sir, give me another one please," she stutters out.

   "That's my good girl." The praise falls from my tongue as I slap her ass again, three times in a row without a break. She gasps as I grab her chin and turn her face towards me. Tears stream down her beautiful face as she pushes her ass towards me "Please," she begs me, licking her lips as she pants.

   I land harsh slaps to each of her cheeks and she moans "Thank you sir, give me another one please."

   My hand cracks against her ass about ten more times before she's crying out and her ass is bright red. She's wincing at the slightest brush of my fingertips.

   My tongue pokes out to wet my lips "Can you take one more?" I ask her. She pants and lets out a moan "Yes sir, I can."

   I nod my head and my hand lands on her ass once and hard. The sound of skin hitting skin vibrates off my walls as she lets out a high "Fuck!", her tears start dripping from her face onto my tile flooring.

   My hand carefully pull her up off my knee and she winces, tears coating her beautiful, freckle covered face.

   I cup her face between my hands, swiping the tears away with my thumbs "You did good amor." I praise her. She furrows her brows in confusion "What...What about you?" She asks me, her voice cracking slightly. 

   Now I'm the one furrowing my brows "What do you mean?" I ask her, continuing to wipe the tears running down her face away.

   She pulls in a breath "What about you? Don't you deserve...something?" She asks me hesitantly.

   With the shake of my head she looks a little confused, "Did you enjoy your punishment?" I ask her. She nods, her hands still tied behind her back as she licks her lips "Yes sir, I did." She answers me, her eyes never leaving mine.

   I smirk at her as I take my right hand and slip it down her bare stomach and into the lace that's been teasing me sense I got home. She watches my hand intently, waiting and panting, groaning as I teasingly drag my fingers down her slowly.

   I split her open gently with the tip of my middle finger and she tips her head back moaning out.

   She's dripping wet. Soaking. And all for me.

   A groan vibrates through my throat as I keep gently dragging the tip of my middle finger between her wet folds, her body twitching and shivering at the smallest of touches.

   She bites down on her bottom lip hard as I take my thumb and rub her clit gently as I continue the teasing with my middle finger.

   "So wet you little vixen. And all for me." I whisper, my voice low and huskier. She shivers, her eyes falling closed.

   I gently dip the tip of my middle finger into her wet heat, shuddering at the feeling of her pulsing around the tip of my finger. I grip her hip tightly with my left hand as I watch her face, teasing and playing with her sensitive pussy.

   Her eyebrows pinch together as her lips part slightly. Her eyes pinched closed as I continue to tease her.

   I rub my thumb along her clit again and she moans gently, the melodic noise drifting to my ears.

   "What do you want amor?" I ask her, dipping my middle finger in and out barely, watching as she tenses and relaxes, whimpering and panting at the smallest of my movements.

   "I..." she tries but gasps as I dip my middle finger into her, reaching my second knuckle. She moans as her head lolls back. Her walls clench around my finger, a grunt leaving me.

   Fuck, she's so tight.

   An incoherent groan leaves me, curling my middle finger gently in her, her walls clamp around me, trying to suck my finger in deeper.

   "Please," she whimpers, pulling at the leather restraint thats binding her wrists together, rolling her hips in sexy little movements to try and get me deeper. But I pull away from her, earning more pleading whimpers.

   Another groan slips past my lips. Deep from in my chest and rough, the noise vibrating through me "Please what?" I ask huskily.

   I thrust my middle finger all the way into her tight cunt and she cries out "Please!" New tears welling in her eyes as her body shakes and I feel waves of pleasure pulsating now that my full finger is inside her.

   I take my left hand and slap her right ass cheek. She yelps and clenches around me all at once, making me groan out as her walls suck my middle finger deeper into her.

   "Please sir, please," she begs me, tears spilling from her eyes as her body shakes with pleasure and impatience.

   She's so beautiful like this.

   My cock continues to throb in my jeans at the sight of her.

   Fuck I want to be in her right now.

   "Please what you slut? Use your words." I bite out, drawing my middle finger from her, she whimpers, her juices leaking from her soaking pussy and traveling down her shaking thighs. The garter belt she's wearing collecting some of the drops of her need. I want to taste her, I want to suck her dry.

   "Please—" she begs, her eyes opening to look at me, her eyes glossed over and pleading "I need your fingers, please sir, please," she begs me.

    I groan loudly as I thrust my middle and ring finger into her without warning, stretching her out.

   Her eyes slam closed as her thighs shake around my hand "Fuck!" She cries, throwing her head back.

   Her walls clench around me, massaging my fingers now that they're in the tight heat of her cunt. She moans as I start to curl them gently, taking my thumb and rubbing continuous circles on her swollen bud.

   The lace scratches at the back of my hand, I haven't taken any of her new lingerie off her body. I want her more than anything to be laying in my bed, screaming my name as her naked body shakes. But not yet. No matter how bad I want her. No matter how bad I need her. I can't.

   Not yet.

   "Oh—" she moans out in pleasure "Kingston," she breathes. I grunt in response, loving how my name rolls of her tongue so effortlessly and perfect.

   My eyes glance up at her. She's all flustered and hot, sweat dotting along her forehead as she pants heavily, some of her beautiful chocolate brown hair sticking to her neck. Her back arched and legs shaking around my hand as I thrust my fingers into her.

   I feel her start to peak, her walls clenching and massaging me, squeezing my fingers tightly as waves of pleasure pulse through her. My fingers keep a steady pace. Thrusting my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy, rubbing her clit in a similar pace as she cries out and shakes for me.

   All for me.

   "Don't you dare cum without my permission." I snap at her, slapping her sore ass. She winces and moans simultaneously, her pussy clenching my fingers like a vice grip.

   I can see and feel her getting closer and closer to her release. Her lips parting as her eyebrows pinch together tightly. I thrust my fingers into her at a faster pace, feeling her walls suck me in deeper with each thrust of my fingers. Her tears streaming down her face at the pent up frustration.

   "Hold it." I command, hear the wet noises coming from her wet cunt and my fingers as I finger fuck her with her wrists bound together with my belt.

   She pants heavily "I-I, fuck, Kingston I can't!" She cries out, licking her lips as sweat dots across her brow.

   I growl lowly "I don't care. Hold it or I won't let you cum at all." She whimpers at my words, clenching her stomach and sucking her bottom lip between her teeth.

   I like this look on her face very much.

   With a few more thrusts of my fingers I can physically feel the need for her to cum on my fingers. Her control growing weak as I stretch her out as long as she can last.

   "Kingston please!" She moans, tossing her head back. I groan, leaning forward and kissing her toned stomach as I keep my relentless torture on her pussy.

   She pants, clenching her stomach and shaking around me, rolling her hips against my fingers to chase her release.

   "I c-can't hold it. Kingston, I'm begging you!" She cries out, pulling at my belt. A growl leaves me, "2 more minutes."

She shakes her head at me but I nip at her stomach and she whimpers, trying not to fall apart.

   "I-I can't—" she pants, her voice pleading.

   "1 more minute."

   "Kingston—"

   "No! 1 more fucking minute Amara! Hold it." I almost yell at her. She clenches around my fingers again, I can hear her scratching at her own wrists, trying to anchor herself.

   I thrust my fingers into her, circling my thumb on her bud as she whimpers and moans, trying to listen to my command.

   My dick is throbbing in my pants, pre-cum leaking from my swollen tip just seeing how much control I have over this goddess standing in front of me in white lace.

   "Please!" She yells out, her hips jerking against my fingers "Oh fuck! Kingston please let me cum! I've been a good girl! Please I need this so bad! I've been a good little slut!" She yells out, trying to convince me to let her cum.

   I pinch her clit with my thumb and pointer and she cries out again, tears spilling from her eyes "Please! I've been your good little slut! Please sir please!" She whimpers and cries.

   I thrust hard into her leaking pussy, once and hard before I let out a low groan "Okay baby. Cum. Cum around my fingers like the good little whore you are." I tell her and I watch as she shatters under my touch.

   She lets out a loud moan as her pussy clenches my fingers so tight I wince as she comes around my fingers, all her juices leaking to her shaking thighs as she moans and whimpers my name, thanking me for letting her release.

   After rubbing her clit a few more times I slowly slip my hand out from her lace panties, catching her as she collapses into my arms, panting and breathing heavily, damp with sweat, her shaking thighs covered with her cum. I wipe my hands on my jeans quickly, if I taste her now I won't be able to stop.

   "You did so good for me baby. I'm so proud of you. Good girl. You did so good." I praise her, running my left hand up and down her back as her breathing slows back down.

   She gently bites at my bare shoulder "Thank you," she pants, licking at my sweat slicked shoulders. I pull her up into my lap, sitting her across my thighs, she winces, tears falling from her eyes as her bright red ass comes in contact with my clothed thighs. I quickly untie my belt from around her wrists, pulling them in front of her and massaging her hazy pink wrists. I tuck a piece of her long and soft chocolate brown hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead "You did so good for me amor. I'm so proud of you." I continue to praise her, knowing now that she likes to please me.

   She reaches for my jeans, quickly and swiftly undoing the button.

   What is she doing?

   I gently grab her wrists and she freezes, looking up at me with furrowed brows.

   "I'm supposed to help you, that's what I'm here for." She tells me and my mind goes blank.

   Who the fuck told her that?

   Shaking my head I try to get my thought process back on track, looking into her emerald eyes "Who the fuck told you that?" I ask, cupping her sweaty and tear stained cheek in my palm. 

   Her eyes flash with something I don't recognize "Caleb..." she murmurs, not looking away from my eyes.

   I feel rage building in my chest. Why would someone ever tell a woman like Amara that she was there for their pleasure only?

   "Is he the one you've been fucking?" I ask her. Her eyes flick down towards her hands as she gently massages her wrists "Yeah..." she mumbles quietly.

   I gently lift her chin with my pointer finger, her beautiful emerald eyes meeting mine again "He's wrong. Amor, you aren't just here for my pleasure. I wanted to pleasure you tonight. Just you. I don't expect anything in return, do you understand me?" I ask, my voice soft and gentle compared to what just happened.

   She nodded and went to get up off my lap, but I held her in place "Where are you going?" I asked, even more confusion filling my brain.

   "Home...?" She tells me in a questioning tone, confusion and worry in her eyes as she picks at her new acrylic nails.

   I shake my head dumbfounded "But I haven't even cared for you yet.", she looks at me with confusion and surprise.

   Then it dawns on me.

   She's never had after care.

   "Have you ever had after care?" I ask her gently, and when she shakes her head no I feel like strangling every guy who's ever touched her and made her feel like she was just there for them.

   I scoop her up into my arms and walk her into my bathroom, gently setting her down on the sink counter. She winces "I know amor I'm sorry," I tells her as she glances in the mirror to see my hand print slapped into her ass cheeks.

   Her pupils dilate and she turns back to me. I feel her eyes on me as I turn and grab a washcloth from my cabinet and turn on warm water.

   She watches me with confusion as I wet the black cloth and start to clean up her thighs, gently washing off all her juices gently.

   "Uhm...what are you doing?" She asks me, shifting slightly on the counter as I dip the warm cloth into her lace panties to clean her pussy.

   "Relax amor, it's called after care," I tell her gently. Her confusion only grows "But—I do this myself once I get home," she tells me "Is that...not right?" She asks me shyly. 

   My grip on the washcloth tightens as I hear her confession. I shake my head, clenching my jaw "No, no it's not right amor." I tell her, trying to hide the anger in my voice.

   She looks down with embarrassment, her cheeks heated with humiliation as she just now finds out what's wrong with her sex life.

   She's been being used. Not pleasured.

   Once I finish cleaning her up I toss the washcloth in the hamper and pull her off the counter, cradling her in my arms as I walk her into my closet.

   She wraps her arms around my neck, burying her face into the crook of my neck as I use my elbow to flick the closet light on.

   I gently set her on the floor before going around and grabbing some comfortable clothes of mine for her. She likes my sweatpants and t-shirts and a pair of my boxers and socks. I grab her sports bra that I got washed for her and walked back over to her, kissing her forehead as I handed her the clothes.

   "You get changed, I'll be out waiting for you, okay?" I ask her. She nods gently and turns away from me, unclipping and unzipping the lace she bought just for me to see.

   I walk out of the closet and close the door behind me.

   It pisses me off that Amara thought that no after care and only the males pleasure is normal.

   My thoughts are crammed as I go back into my bathroom and grab a towel before walking over to the mess she made on my tile floor. I kneel down and start cleaning it up, my mind spinning with thoughts I want to do to all the guys who've touched her but never thanked her.

   I quickly throw the dirty towel into the hamper in my bathroom as I hear the door of my closet click.

   My head tilts around the doorway from the bathroom to see Amara huddled up in my clothing, a black sweatshirt of mine over the shirt I gave her and her hair pulled up in a ponytail.

  She looks so beautiful.

   I walk over to her and gently pick her up bridle style before walking her over to my bed "You lay here for a minute, I'm going to change and then rub some lotion onto your ass to make it feel better." I whisper to her softly as I gently set her down on my mattress.

   She nods at me and curls up in my bed, letting out a sigh of comfort.

   I make my way into my closet and quickly take my jeans off and boxers, switching them out for new boxers and a pair of loose sweatpants. I leave my closet and grab some lotion from my bathroom before walking back over to Amara on my bed. I make sure to turn all the lights off while I'm up so she can go to sleep.

   The mattress sinks with my weight as I climb into the bed in front of her by her feet. "Roll over," I whisper to her, she nods and rolls over so she's on her stomach, her left cheek against the mattress as she closes her eyes, yawning tiredly.

   Pulling down the sweatpants and boxers over her ass she winces slightly, but doesn't seem to mind so much.

   I gently pour some lotion onto my hands and start to massage it into her bright red skin. She sighs as my hands work "That feels nice...thank you sugar." she murmurs to me.

   My heart does that weird fluttering thing when she calls me sugar and I don't know why. It makes heat rise to my neck and cheeks, making my heart flutter and speed up.

   I put some more lotion in my hands and toss my leg over her legs so I'm sitting down on her thighs to give me a better position.

   My hands shape to her ass perfectly as I rub the lotion into her flesh. Her body relaxes and melts into my bed as the cool lotion soaks into her burning skin.

   Drawing back from her ass I make sure to rub the access lotion off my hands and on her perky red ass. Then I pull my boxers and sweatpants back over her.

   I set the lotion bottle on the side table before moving to my spot in the bed and wrapping my arm gently around Amara's waist, drawing her into my side.

   "Come on amor, on my chest," my voice is a quiet whisper. She nods gently as she gets on her knees and crawls on top of me, snuggling her face into the crook over my neck once more.

   My arms wrap around the small of her waist, holding her to me gently as her breathing starts to slow.

   I gently pull the covers over us and intertwine our legs together so she can't leave my chest. My fingertip traces my name along her back, waiting until I know she's asleep.

   Her breathing turns slow and shallow and I can feel her lashes tickling the skin of my neck.

   I crane my neck down and kiss her temple before tucking a stray piece of her long soft hair behind her ear.

  "Potresti pensare di non essere mia, ma lo sei sempre stata e sempre lo sarai amor." I whisper in her ear, giving her temple another kiss.
(You may not think you're mine, but you always have been and always will be love.)

   Closing my eyes I continue to rub Amara's back, the fuzzy material of my sweatshirt bunching slightly as I trace random circles and shapes on her back.

   She's so beautiful.

   Yeah. Yeah she is.

   And I can't help but need to be with her.

   I can't stay away.

   I don't want to stay away.

——————————————————————————
Soooo? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
1.2M 41.1K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...
18.6K 557 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...