Who's the bully now! (THE BUL...

By icecuberlover

...she glance up at me and her chocolate brown eyes held me in place and it felt like, she could see through... More

Chapter 1: Justin
Chapter 2: Justin
Chapter 3: Justin
Chapter 4: Justin
Chapter 5: Justin
Chapter 7: Natalia
Chapter 8: Raphael
Chapter 9: Justin
Chapter 10: Raphael
Chapter 11: Justin
Chapter 12: Raphael
Chapter 13: Natalia
Chapter 14: Natalia
Chapter 15: Natalia
Chapter 16: Justin
Chapter 17: Natalia
Chapter 18: Natalia

Chapter 6: Raphael

900 30 6
By icecuberlover

First thing i'm gonna say about myself is that, my life sucks.

First of all, my older sister is getting married in two days and she have been introducing me to tons of designers for a new suit, cause apparently, i'm gonna play the role of her husband's best man.

Secondly, my old man is forcing me to learn how the family business works. I mean, why would I waste my time learning about some boring ass company when I should be out there having fun with the ladies.

And lastly, I haven't set eyes on my best friend since he got a new job at OT-com.

I heard from Oliver that he went to Hawaii on the second day of his job which was kind of a surprise to me.

I had no idea what kind of job Oliver gave him but I knew it was a little too soon to be traveling out of the country.

He returned from Hawaii a week ago but i'm yet to see him. His phone is always switch off and he was always not home early from work. According to Sarah, he always return home very late in the evening.

He was always so busy that he barely had time for a chart with his best friend. Makes me wonder what sort of job Oliver gave him.

I decided to go check on him at the company today. I couldn't stand my best friend over working himself, and I'm so gonna spoil things for Oliver if I find out that he is overworking my best friend.

As usual, I walked through the entry of the huge building with my hands in the pockets of my jeans, flashing my teeth at every pretty lady that glances my way.

And of course, a lot of them did.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm very confident in my looks. Girls go crazy for me with just a flash of my charming smile, and I can proudly say I can have any girl I want with this gorgeous face of mine.

The receptionist from before glance in my direction and I smiled and threw her a wink. She blushed and return her attention to her computer.

See! They just can't resist.

I got to Oliver's office floor and mentally thank the heavens above that he was standing right there talking to someone.

I was feeling too lazy to walk all those miles to his office. I could endure the walk because he has a gorgeous secretary, but not today. I just really want to see how my best friend is doing.

I walked towards Oliver just as the girl he was talking to pulled him into a hug.

I smirk to myself. Perfect evidence to use against him when I find out that he's messing with my buddy.

"Brother in-law" I called cheerfully causing Oliver to jump away from the girl as if touched by fire.

"Oh hey Raphael?" He answered nervously as his eyes roam from me to the girl he was hugging.

She is cute and pretty, not as much as my sister though.

"Um, this is Kate, she's a friend" I noticed he put more emphasis on the 'friend' "Kate, this is Raphael, my fiance's brother"

At least she knows he has a fiancee.

I smiled brightly at the girl. She looks pretty enough to gain my attention and I'm sure hooking up with her would mean doing my sister a favour.

"Hello princess, nice to meet you"

I watched her blush at the pet name and my smile widen. Why are ladies so predictable?

"Nice to meet you Raphael" she took my hand but was quick to let go "I have to leave Oliver, I don't want to miss my flight, and thanks for the advice"

"You're welcome" she hugged Oliver once again and nodded in my direction before clicking her heels towards the elevator.

I was kind of disappointed. If she was flying out of the country, there would be no need to ask Oliver for her number.

"What a shame, she really has a nice ass"

"Stop staring at her ass" Oliver scolded, shaking his head at me.

I chucked, not the least bit fazed by his scolding "who is she anyway?"

"Just an old friend" he answered with a shrug.

"Are you sure?" I wriggled my eyebrows at him "She seem to be hugging you a little too tight"

"She's just a friend Raphael, stop making things up"

I decided to let it go "Whatever. But does Rena know about her?" I was serious with my question this time. I know I have a reputation for breaking girls heart, but I would gladly break the face of any guy that does the same to my sister.

Unfair, but that's how the world works.

"She does" he answered and I relax.

"Alright then. I came to see Justin, where is he?"

"Presidential floor"

I didn't ask any question and turn to go, but Oliver stopped me "Raphael, you don't have any problems with being my best man, do you?"

"Well being your best man sucks" I said recalling the many designers I had to meet in just a week."but I don't mind. Besides, if I don't do it, I'll never hear the end of it from Rena"

Oliver nodded with a relieved smile. He was probably worried because at first, I had strongly refused the idea when Rena told me about it. 

"Thanks"

I nodded and walked towards the elevator, heading for the presidential floor.

Why was Justin there anyway? I thought he was going to be working beside Oliver. I should have asked Oliver earlier.

The first thing I notice in the presidential floor are the pretty ladies in their jeans and office skirt.

A lot of them glance in my direction and I smirk in satisfaction. After all, i'm too gorgeous not to be noticed.

I approached one of the ladies who was staring at me like I was some cooked beef. I was use to these looks and it never seize to swell my ego.

"Hi princess" first rule of a player, always use pet names to flatter your prey.

Okay, prey sounds a little out of it but whatever.

As expected, she blushed and smiled shyly "how may I help you sir?"

"I'm here to see Justin Newton. He's a new staff"

"Oh yeah, Ria's assistant" she pointed to a door behind her "he's in there"

"Thanks, and if you don't mind, can I have your name? I can't just walk away without knowing the name of a gorgeous beauty like you" she blushed again.

Damn, I'm killing this. I'm so getting laid tonight.

"I'm Erin"

I smiled at her "see you later Erin" I'll get her number after I see Justin.

I knocked on the door that reads secretary's office. Turns out that Justin was kind of an assistant Secretary.

"Come in" a female voice called out and I complied immediately.

Justin was talking to a brown hair lady as they studied some files together. They were two desk in the office and files were scattered on both desk, although the files on Justin's desk was bulkier and messier.

They both look at me and I almost melted at the sight of the gorgeous blue eyed beauty, women are my weakness.

She must be Ria and it seems like they both have to be spending a lot of time together since their jobs were practically the same.

Justin, you lucky bastard.

"Ralph, what brings you here?" Justin's voice pulled my gaze away from Ria and I stared at him.

What the fuck!

Is that really my best friend?

Why does he look so skinny and why were there bags under his eyes? What the hell has this company being doing to my buddy?

"I haven't seen you in a whole week and that's why I came to check on you" I stroll casual towards him and took a sit in the visitors sit in front of him. My eyes fell on the beauty again and I flash my usual charming smile "hi princess"

She seem taken aback by the pet name but she return the smile anyway "hi"

Justin sighed and went back to studying the file "Ria, that's Raphael my best friend. Raphael, Ria my colleague"

"Nice to meet you" we shook hands briefly.

"I'll go get some coffee Justin, and you should take a break"

"You know I can't" his tired voice answered "she asked me to hand over the documents tomorrow and i'm not even done with half of it"

"I'm just saying, don't kill yourself over it" she smiled politely at me and was gone in a flash.

"What was that about?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing important" why did the words come out as a yawn. What have they been doing to my poor best friend "I'm very busy Ralph, now is not the right time for a chart"

I frown at his words "why have you been overworking yourself? You look tired"

"I'm fine. I just had a lot of work to do"

"You're not fine Justin, take a look at you. You look like shit. You're suppose to be an assistant not the owner"

I just hope that Ria girl wasn't pinning all the work on him, I mean, she's the main secretary here, why does she look healthy and my best friend look like he hasn't slept for day. But she sounded genuinely concern about him a while ago. Maybe its not her fault.

So, who the hell is overworking my buddy.

"The president is making things difficult for me Ralph" Justin answered as if reading my thoughts "I haven't had a day of peace in this fucking company. She's always complains about everything I do and is never satisfied with my work" his eyes held so much rage I have never seen on him before "she has made it her goal to make my life miserable"

"Wait, the president is a she?"

"Not just a she Raphael, she's twenty four, she's very young"

Okay that was shocking. I was already picturing a woman in her fifties.

I smiled teasingly at Justin as I realized something "if she's that young, then maybe she had you targeted because she likes you. That's how a lot of girls show their affection for someone they like"

Justin scoff at my reasoning "she's not like other girls Ralph. She's a demon, she's nothing but evil. I really doubt if she even have a heart"

Wait, why is he describing my mum?

"I'm telling you Justin, your boss has a thing for you" he rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing "if you doubt then why don't you just grow some balls, walk over to her, trapped her on her office desk and kiss her. Do it and see how the magic happens"

Justin gave me one of those looks that was saying 'do you have to be so stupid?'

"I'm not doing any of those shit Raphael, this is not some romantic love story about how a boss bully's her employee because she likes him"

"Do it Justin, you'll be surprise what will happen"

He smiled sweetly "I know exactly what will happen. I'll get slapped, fired and then thrown to jail for molesting my boss"

I groan at his refusal to see the obvious truth here "be positive and listen to me man. I've had a lot of experience with girls and I know exactly what I'm talking about"

"Just go home Raphael" he went back to work.

"Fine! But think about it, you haven't done anything to her, why would she want to make your life miserable?"

"I was hired without her permission"

I let out a startled laugh "that's not even a reason. Your boss totally have it hard for you man"

He was about to disagree with me again when my phone beeping cut me off.

I pulled it out of my jeans and stared at it "God no!" I groan in annoyance.

"Who is it? One of your clingy girlfriends?"

"It's my old man" I said replacing my phone in my jeans "he wants to see me at his office"

Justin raised a brow seeing that I was making no move to get up "you should get going"

"There is no need to rush, he probably just wants to talk about his retirement and me taking over the company, and I'm fed up with listening to that bullshit topic all the damn time"

"You're the only heir he has. Who else do you want him to hand over the company to?"

I shrug "I don't care. He can give it to Irena or someone else entirely as long as its not me"

Justin gave me the scariest glare I had ever seen on him before "get your lazy ass out of my office and go talk to your dad"

❤❤❤❤
I jogged up the stairs to the entry of RBS wanting to see my dad quickly and get this shit over with.

Why can't he and everyone else understand that I have no interest in his stupid company. I will not spend the rest of my life siting behind a desk and drowning in piles of paper work.

Justin's not even the boss at OT-com but he's killing himself with work. What then is going to happen with the boss?

Well he did say the boss was doing all that to him on purpose.

But still.

I spotted Kaila; my dad's secretary standing outside his office and I'm more than glad that I saw her first.

"Hey Kaila"

She looked up at me and smiled "hey Raphael, you're surprisingly early"

I sighed dramatically "my best friend forced me to come. He kicked me out of his office"

"Oh yeah how is Justin?" She asked pushing aside the strands of hair on her face. I gave her a weird look, she always gets weird when talking about Justin and they have only just met once.

"He got a new job at OT-com and is very busy. I can't set you two up so don't even ask"

She rolled her eyes "are you saying Justin now works at OT-com?"

"Yeah, I got him the job?" I told her proudly.

She furrowed her eyebrow in suspicion "so you went ahead with the plan of using your sister's fiancee to get what you want?"

"I mean, that's the reason I accepted him as my brother in law in the first place"

She slapped my arm "you're such a jerk"

"Yeah, that's the thanks I get for finding your crush a job" she wanted to argue on that but I was in no mood for one "is my dad in?"

"Yeah, he's in a meeting with..."

At that moment, the door to the office opened cutting off her sentence. A lady walked out. She was dressed in high waist jeans and black jacket. Her light brown hair was cut in a bob style and I couldn't see her face properly cause her head was bent slightly and she was staring at her phone in concentration.

She also has a great body that made me immediately interested in her.

She walked right past us without as much as a glance, like she didn't even notice anyone was standing there.

My eyes followed her shapely ass and her gorgeous legs that look so delicious in her jeans.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked Kaila, not taking my eyes away from the retreating beauty.

"If you are thinking what I think you're thinking, then you better stop thinking that, cause that lady you see over there is totally off limit"

"Why is that?" I was genuinely curious of her answer.

"Cause she's your new business tutor and she doesn't look like someone you would want to go flirt with"

For once in my dad's life, he did something that made me happy. He hired a proper business tutor and not those old men he uses to make my life miserable.

Maybe he wanted to make me interested in learning about the family business. If that's his goal, then its definitely working.

"She's too hot to ignore" I stubbornly went after her, ignoring Kaila's warnings.

"Excuse me" I called and she stopped walking and turn around to face me.

Her eyes were a chocolate brown. Her lips were so pink and full, staring at it almost made me weak at the knee. Everything about her took my breath away and I couldn't say anything for a good five seconds.

She arch a brow at my silence and I cleared my throat quickly and flash one of my charming smile that I was sure would have her swooning and blushing soon.

"I'm sorry, I was just carried away by your beauty. I'm Raphael, what's your name princess?"

She didn't smile, she didn't swoon, she didn't blush, she didn't even give any reaction to my comment, she just stared at me for a few second and place her phone to her ear before walking away.

What the fuck!

Did she just ignore me?

She didn't even say a word. How was she even able to resist my gorgeous smile?

I heard Kaila's whooping laughter behind me, knowing that she had seen what happened.

For the first time in my entire life, I was humiliated by a girl.

My poor ego is so hurt right now.

*******
Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed Raphael's POV. in the next chapter, we will finally be glancing through Natalia's thoughts.

Stay tuned guys, things are about to get messy.

Ice 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 11.3K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
3.3M 212 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
693 8 40
The big boss is coming in today, and Bella had one last chance to redeem herself at work. The doors open like in the movies as if a royalty is about...