I rely on acting to become a...

נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] T... עוד

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

chapter 45

510 16 2
נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

chapter 45. 045

    For Shen Yi, Sheng Xiao's appearance was just a small episode. After being slapped in the face by her, he expected that the other party would have no face to appear in front of her in the short term.

    This private banquet for Zhang Zhengqi's new film also came to a successful conclusion. In the audience, if you really want to evaluate the people who have gained the most, it must be Zhang Zhengqi and Shen Yi.

    Zhang Zhengqi naturally gained investment and actors, and he has a long-term behind-the-scenes crew. With actors and funds in place, he can quickly pull up the crew in a very short period of time.

    As for Shen Yi, it was because he and Zhang Zhengqi had a good chat with Zhang Zhengqi on world design, so he gained Zhang Zhengqi's contact information and was able to exert a certain influence in the script creation process.     However, Shen Yi also remembered the experience he learned from He Jun, the screenwriter of "Red Dust Tribulation". In order to prevent the script from being judged as a script that does not belong to this world, Shen Yi did not inject too much into his own ideas, just talking about the design When the time comes, guide him in a direction that is beneficial to you. In addition, Zhang Zhengqi is a person who insists on his own ideas. Therefore, Shen Yi cannot make a big change in the script. It can only be said that on the basis of the original, the content of the script world has been enriched. .     Rao is so, Shen Yi is still enough to make other actors in the crew except for the hero and heroine envy.     After all, Zhang Zhengqi's status as a major director in the film industry is there. For most actors who play supporting roles, being able to participate in the film is enough to add to their acting qualifications. If Zhang Zhengqi praises a word or two, it is possible to arrange an agent. As for the thing to show off in the press release, Shen Yi had already chatted with the director on the script before he had a clear role, so it can be said that he has a bright future.     After the banquet, Zhang Zhengqi, who was brought in to invest, officially set up a project for the film and started the preparatory work for the crew.     On Shen Yi's side, he followed Chen Jia's advice and chose only one beverage advertisement among the many advertisers who had come to her.

    There is a reason for Chen Jia's suggestion. Shen Yi's traffic is huge now, and shooting advertisements is undoubtedly the fastest channel to monetize traffic. The image of the actor can affect the follow-up fashion resources to a certain extent.

    For example, a celebrity received an advertisement for pig feed. Even if this feed is really a leading industry in the industry, the jeweler will not look for this celebrity to shoot advertisements again. This is a matter of public impression.

    There are also products of the same type to avoid, such as the brand of carbonated drinks. Once you choose one of them, the same type of brand will never come to you again.

    Of course, being found by the brand side is also related to the actor's personal image.

    In addition to some small brands that want to gain popularity, Shen Yi has also received invitations from many well-known brands.

    Under Chen Jia's suggestion, Shen Yi chose Yuanjia, a highly popular drink brand. Their new seasonal limited drink is a peach blossom-flavored sparkling water, just because Shen Yi was in "Red Dust" When he played Su Nian, he played chess under the peach blossom tree.

    Yuanjia has a good reputation. It is summer. The sales of this sparkling water will not be bad, and the advertising shooting process is also simple. The brand side is interested in the image of Su Nian played by Shen Yi. It feels like she patted the scene of her playing the piano and playing the game.

    This was not difficult for Shen Yi, the filming was completed in half a day, and the director even praised her for her good performance after filming.

    Not to mention, Shen Yi's popularity has not passed, this advertisement came just in time, and all of a sudden satisfies the fans' desire to lick her face.

    'Omg the first ad, buy buy buy! '

    'Yuanjia is really good, keeping up with the heat'

    'I've already drank it, it's delicious!' Will the peach blossom water recommended by Su Daozun become a love brain? '

    'If you drink it, you will be lucky! '

    The joking comments of fans immediately attracted the attention of the brand, and they began to promote in this direction. Under the operation of the brand, #Su Daozun's peach blossom water# also briefly hit the hot search.

    Shen Yi also earned more than 800,000 after-tax because of this advertisement, which is higher than all her previous income from filming. No wonder so many people want to squeeze into the entertainment industry.

    Of course, you have to be popular to receive ads.

    In addition to drinks, Shen Yi's "Zero" in "Heart Signal" has actually entered the eyes of various electronic brands, but because Zero has too few scenes, and it is still a web drama, this level of magnitude still cannot enter well-known electronic brands. Eyes only attracted some unknown small brands. After Chen Jia asked Shen Yi's thoughts, he still refused.

    It is enough to monetize part of the traffic. Yuanjia is a well-known beverage brand. Now it will not lose its grade. It will not affect the subsequent big-name advertisements. The advertising fee is enough to maintain the daily expenses of the studio. This expectation is placed on the follow-up works.

    Speaking of the follow-up works, after confirming with Zhang Zhengqi, Chen Jia released the news on the studio Weibo, confirming that Shen Yi will join Zhang Zhengqi's new film, and was forwarded by Zhang Zhengqi's studio.

    Immediately, fans shouted surprises. As Zhang Zhengqi said before in his new work, it was confirmed that actor Ying Jingming and actress Lin Wei would join, and now the third actor confirmed again is Shen Yi.

    This news surprised the people in the circle, especially the senior Hehui who knew some insiders and regretted it. If they didn't engage in so many moths at the time and just made good friends with Shen Yi, then it would be their company that won the newcomer king now.

    Movies and TV dramas are two different concepts. Many actors who have played leading roles in TV dramas for several years are still in the TV drama circle.

    Hu Xi, who got the news, also told Xiao Zhiyun about it.

    "That's also her ability, this matter is over, let's not mention it." Xiao Zhiyun mixed with five flavors, and at the same time she was a little fortunate that this resource was only ordinary to her, and it would be better to compensate Shen Yi to eliminate the grievances, the result The other party was able to grasp even this kind of opportunity, and he was also appreciated by Zhang Zhengqi. It was really difficult to hold back the momentum, which once again confirmed that it was indeed a wise choice not to oppose him.

    At the same time, the other actors who are still in contact with Zhang Zhengqi are also envious of Shen Yi. Before the crew did not speak, they could not reveal a word, but Shen Yi officially announced it, which shows how much Zhang Zhengqi appreciates Shen Yi. .

    Zhang Zhengqi is really optimistic about Shen Yi, and the idea proposed by Shen Yi made him feel that he has found a bosom friend. Therefore, after the script was finalized, he naturally reciprocated, giving Shen Yi more choices in the role arrangement:

    "The screenwriter has already The script has almost been written, and the story frame has been set. You should take a look first. As for your role... Except for the heroine who is definitely Lin Wei, you can see which other roles you want to play, as long as you can pass the audition , you can play, but I think your image and temperament is more suitable for the role of Jiang Nu."

    "Okay, I will study it carefully, Director Zhang."

    Shen Yi has also been waiting for this movie for a long time. For others, this may be Just a movie, for her, it will be a whole new world full of opportunities.

    Opening the encrypted email sent by Zhang Zhengqi, the system in Shen Yi's mind immediately responded, and a script evaluation emerged:

    " Souxuanlu "

    [Script Rating: Three and a half stars]

    [Script Type: Movie/Fantasy/Legend]

    [Yes Selected roles: female second, female third, anti-three...] The

    three-and-a-half-star script evaluation, on the whole, is quite satisfactory.

    Even though some suggestions for enriching the world setting were made, at this time, Shen Yi fully understood the main plot of the movie.

    Overall, it can be said to be a 'Princess Revenge'.

    The story takes place in an overhead world. There are all kinds of extraordinary powers in this world. They are not immortal and immortal, but ghosts and gods will be born. There are also all kinds of strange people and strange things among human beings, and they have power beyond ordinary people.

    He ruled the Fengtian Dynasty, and the young new emperor succeeded.

    Under such circumstances, a sect called the White Lotus Sect emerged among the people. They instigated civil revolt, launched a rebellion, and wanted to overthrow the Fengtian Dynasty, while the four kings who guarded the borders sent troops in the name of King Qin. The drunkard did not mean to drink alcohol. , is obviously a situation in which troubled times will arise.

    The heroine Yushu is the princess of the Fengtian Dynasty and the sister of the new emperor. She was lucky to escape the attack of the Quan Huan and escaped from the palace.

    Because Yushu is special, in this world where gods, demons, spirits and monsters coexist, she can sign some kind of symbiotic contract with them to drive spirits, spirits, gods and demons for her own use.

    This power makes Yushu realize that she can save her younger brother. In the royal family, she is not a simple daughter of a boudoir. She has a gully in her chest. She escaped from the palace and met the contemporary celebrity Yan Jing, that is, the male protagonist. The two contacted. The loyal ministers and righteous people from all sides took advantage of the situation when the four kings were fighting. With the help of the spirits and monsters under Yushu, the troops she led, as the division of justice, established the victory in one fell swoop.

    In the end, Yushu re-established a new dynasty and became the founding queen.

    The relationship between her and the male protagonist Yan Jing is also between monarch and minister, lover, and confidant, which can only be understood and cannot be described in words.

    Zhang Zhengqi recommended Shen Yi's Jiang girl on the phone before. She is a powerful spirit under Yu Shu. She walked out of the river. She is usually a soft and beautiful woman, but in fact, she has powerful abilities. , also possesses the healing power of all things, and the ability to control rivers.

    In the key battle, Jiang Nu set off a huge wave on the crossing of the river, causing heavy losses to the warships of the four kings. Afterwards, the entire river was frozen, allowing the army loyal to Yushu to ride directly across the river. First come.

    Powerful and beautiful, and she is completely the second female role in the scene. It can be said that Zhang Zhengqi opened the back door for Shen Yi.

    It is a pity that all this power comes from innate, not acquired non-human characters, Shen Yi will definitely not choose.

    Shen Yi carefully watched the main storyline and optional characters, and finally gave

    Zhang Zhengqi a reply: "Director Zhang, I think I'm more suitable for the role of Xuanshi Wuming."

    Zhang Zhengqi, who received the news, hadn't realized who the character was at first. After a while, he remembered. Then he suspected that he had heard it wrong, and asked her again:

    "What? Mysterious Master is unknown? Are you sure?"

    Wu He , Xuanshi Wuming, a character who sounds quite mysterious and high-end, what role is he in this movie?

    [Quan Huan colluded with the Yaodao to control the state affairs and crippled the royal family] The ' Yaodao' in this plot is that the mysterious master is nameless!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

102K 1.8K 67
Author: get me up Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 67 is over rebirth finished 275,000 Seventeen is the smalle...
312K 372 8
exactly what the title says ❤️‍🩹 looking for some punishment
14.4K 200 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:泩沙 Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...
47.1K 510 93
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 93 The Good Wife of the...