Possessive Sally Face x Reade...

By VictoriasSecretxx

Uh yep here ya go ig- CW: MILD ANGST & SWEARING!!! Also ye there's a sprinkle of smut and a quite a bit sugge... More

Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.1)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.2)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.3)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.4)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.5)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.6)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.7)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.9)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.10)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.11)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.12)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.13)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.14)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt. 15)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.16)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.17)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.18)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.19)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.20)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.21)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.22)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.23)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.24)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.25)
Possessive Sal x Reader (pt. 26)
Possessive Sally Face x Reader (pt. 27)

Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.8)

3.9K 84 182
By VictoriasSecretxx

I'm forcing you all to look at my art (respectfully) <3

Anyway.

"So tell me, N/n. What's it like having a personal caretaker?"

"If you got yourself someone I wouldn't have to tell you, trash panda," I teased.

"Oooh. Yikes, Larry," Sal called from the bathroom. He was currently putting away the stuff he used to clean and patch up my neck.

"Shut up, Sal. This is a private conversation."

"You poked your nose in our private business twice in one day, Larry" I reminded him. 

"Y/n, anything that's Sally Face's business... Is my business."

"That's not true."

"Actually, yeah. I didn't need to see that one picture of-"

"What picture?" Sal interrupted, giving Larry an 'I dare you to finish that sentence' look.

"...The one that... proved you're not a bottom..."

"You know he was just checking to see if my hip was okay, right?" I rolled my eyes. 

"That's not what it looked like to me, man. And what's up with your hip?" he raised a brow. 

"Uhh... Just from a tense situation," I replied. I quickly glanced over to see Sal looking down at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Sally Face, you need to be more gentle with them. You're stronger than you think, dude," it was Larry's turn to frown.

"I'm trying," he fidgeted with a strand of his hair. 

It got quiet and kind of awkward after that, so I changed the subject. 

"So uh, why are you here again?" I asked Larry. 

"You left your key and Todd wanted to say sorry. He didn't know what was going on, either, but didn't wanna show up randomly. Or get punched. Oh, and I just missed you sooo much. Petition to keep you locked in my room forever on change.org."

I thought that was pretty funny, although Sal looked agitated. He rested a hand on my knee. 

"Anyway, here's your key. I'll tell Todd to give you guys some time," Larry walked over to return the metal key, taking the hint to leave. 

I nodded my thanks and smiled brightly before the taller teen exited. I returned my focus to Sally Face after placing my key on his coffee table. He stared down at his hand in his lap. I could hear his thoughts running a million miles an hour, though, none of them spilled out from his lips.

"You okay, dude?" I asked. 

"Hm? Oh- yeah. What's your favorite food?" he looked up at me with an unreadable expression. 

"F/f. Buuut I really want a PopTart right about now. Also, I need to put away my clothes before I forget they're over here."

"Alright," the disappointment in his voice almost covered up a hint of his exasperation.

"Do you wanna come?" I smiled with knitted brows and held his hands as I stood. 

"Yes," his face brightened immediately. He's like a puppy, always happy to see me and sad when I leave. In addition to being adorable, of course. 

I ruffled his hair and went to his room to make sure all my stuff was in my bag. 

"...Do you want something to cover your neck with? I don't want your mom to think-" he sounded hesitant, so I decided not to make him finish his sentence. 

"She's probably going to think I just have it there because it looks cool. I wear bandaids as accessories a lot, so don't worry," I assured the boy. 

"Okay, cool," he let out a breath of relief and put his hands on my shoulders from behind me. I went through a mental checklist before grabbing my key and leaving with my boyfriend trailing close behind. 

I opened my door and looked around for my mom, when I spotted a note on the fridge. Long shift at work, won't be home for a day or two. 'Don't get into any trouble. No boys, girls, or anyone sleeping over, please. There's $20 on the table. I love you, mom' it read. 

"Oh my god, I think my soul just left my body," Sal laughed. Both of us had completely forgotten to tell our parents I'd be staying over.

"Same," I sighed. I ran a hand through my still-damp hair and walked to my room, Sal still following with his hands on my shoulders. I quickly put all my stuff away while he chilled on my bed for a minute before we headed into the kitchen. 

"You want anything?" I asked. 

"Sure, I'll take a PopTart, too."

"Alrighty. TV remote is on the couch."

He clicked through a few channels as I put the pastries in the toaster.

"Just so you know, if I get you a dress/(other clothing item of your choice), I expect you to wear it at least once."

"What?" I felt my face turn bright red. Damn, I forgot how bold he is. Still, that's pretty random, and sounds more like a threat than an announcement.

He gave me a cheeky grin and motioned for me to sit with him. His mask sat at his side, which I didn't even notice him grab. I knew Sal was trying to make me flustered, but it was still effective, regardless of whether I was aware of his intentions or not.

"You look so cute when you're flustered," he pulled me towards him. "Even cuter on my lap."

I covered my face and only blushed a deeper shade of red. I was freaking out internally, to say the least. Damn, bro. I just wanted a PopTart. He pulled my hands away from my burning face. I knew there was a satisfied smile on his lips, despite my closed eyes. He kissed my forehead and pulled my left hand to his chest. 

"I love you, but let me eat my goddamn PopTart first," I opened my eyes to meet my boyfriend's gaze with the saddest frown I could muster.

"Nope."

"Whyyyyyy," I frowned. 

"Because I don't want you to move," he replied simply. 

I groaned and tried to get up, but Sal knew better. He held my wrists gently and kissed my cheek. I hugged him around the waist and he let go of my arms to hug me back for a moment. He then dropped one arm so he could rest a hand on my thigh. 

"What do you want to do today?" I asked. "And don't say a noun."

"Y- nevermind then," Sal pulled out his phone and looked at the screen. "Larry wants to know if we want to go to the movies with him and Todd."

"I'm down."

"Then I guess I am too."

"Cool, crisis averted. Wanna take a nap before we go?"

"Not really, but I'll lay with you if that's what you're asking," he smiled. 

"It is," I chuckled and brushed off his hands to lead him to my bed (for cuddles 😐📸).

He held me close and showered my face in kisses. I brushed the side of his jaw with my fingers. His scent of pine needles and vanilla would linger on my sheets for a little while, but I didn't mind. Sal hummed the melody of 'Rises the Moon' softly in my ear. I focused on the buzz of his chest and his arms embracing my figure. I think I drifted off after about fifteen minutes...

.

.

.

"Hey, wake up. It's time, my love."

I yawned and rubbed the dreams from my eyelids before opening them to see Sal smiling softly from beside me.

"Is it time to go?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Not quite, but it's time to get ready to go," he replied. 

"Alright," I mumbled.

I put on a pair of black arm warmers and added a bunch of safety pins to them, as well as the waistband of the sweatpants I stole. Then I put on a pair of black boots and we grabbed our coats and left. We met Larry, Todd, and Maple out front (apparently she was invited after we were, which I was pretty stoked about. Unfortunately, Chug was busy and nobody likes Ash or Travis).

"Sup, dudes/dude and dudette," Larry grinned.

"Hey," Sal and I said in unison. 

Todd and Maple greeted us silently with a nod and a smile. I held Sally Face's hand as we piled into two cars. Sal, Maple, and I were in Sal's, Todd and Larry were in Todd's car. It was a quick drive, but long enough to blast a few SF songs so loud the seats vibrated. 

When we finally arrived, the five of us ordered some snacks and drinks before we headed into the theater room to watch a rerun of 'The Blair Witch Project,' since we were on Halloween break.  Todd sat on the farthest left, next to him was Larry, followed by Sal, then me, and lastly Maple. During the movie, Larry fell asleep, Todd looked a bit restless, and Maple was watching contently. As for Sal and I... Well, I was trying to focus on the movie and he was focused on me.

"Sal, stop," I hissed quietly, so as not to disturb anyone. He had the bottom of his mask lifted a bit to kiss my neck and ear lightly.

"No, I don't think so," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Sally Face..." I whined softly.

I felt his breath against my skin, sending shivers down my spine and causing me to fidget with the safety pins on my sleeve. He seemed to take this as encouragement, though, because he began to nibble on my ear gently. I put a hand on his chest and lightly pressed. Nothing enough to actually move him, but enough to get my point across. 

He let out a breathy chuckle and pulled away, but not before kissing my cheek. I thanked every deity I could think of that the movie was currently playing a scene filmed at night, so my flushed face wasn't visible. A while later, I ended up leaning my head on my boyfriend's shoulder and intertwining our fingers. 

Eventually, the movie ended, and as our party of five was exiting the building, I felt someone's shoulder bump mine. Hard.

"Hey, what the hell?!" I exclaimed, holding my arm as I turned around... to see Travis.

He just kept walking, though. So did Maple and Todd. I, on one hand, was definitely pissed, but also not about to make a scene. It could have been an accident, however, we all knew that wasn't true. But on the other hand, Sal was already yanking his shirt collar ans pulling back his elbow to slam his fist into the blonde's nose with every ounce of strength he had.

"SALLY FACE!" Larry and I shouted in unison. But of course, we were too late. Sal's knuckles met Travis's face twice, nearly knocking the boy out, before he turned around, still gripping his collar in one hand.

"What the fuck do you want, Larry?" he snarled, chest heaving.

"What the hell are you thinking, man?!" the taller teen yelled, his tone was furious, in contrast to the perturbed expression on his face.

"He practically knocked Y/n over! I don't need to think!" he seethed, matching his friend's tone and once again drawing his fist back. Shitshitshit!

Before he could cause any more harm to the idiot known as Travis, I quickly intervened with a tight hug around his waist. He released his grip and relaxed his stance, relaxing into my embrace, almost like muscle memory.

"Y/n."

"Hi," I sniffed and looked up at him with teary eyes. Was I actually crying? No. Did I want to cry? Yes, and not only because I knew it would make the blue-haired boy stop beating the absolute shit out of one of my least favorite people.

"I..."

"It's okay."

We stayed in this position for what felt like eternity- me hugging Sal, Sal with his shaking hands now on the small of my back, and Travis holding his bleeding nose. The frosty Autumn air pricked my exposed shoulders and seeped into my bones before I felt my partner pull off his denim jacket and drape it over my figure.

"If I let go, will you continue kicking his ass?" I deadpanned.

"No, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I raised a brow and dropped one arm to hold up my little finger.

"Pinky promise," he hesitantly nodded and sniffed before hooking our fingers.

I released him from my hold and looked up at him with a bittersweet smile as I wiped the tears from my face. He didn't look me in the eye, though. It was just like before, only now the positions were switched. Sal and I avoiding eye contact with the distant presence of Truant Travis and a fight somewhere between us.

"Okay, now I know you're gonna want to punch me too for saying this, but go apologize to the idiot, 'cause you might kill him from blood loss, and neither of us want to pay for or attend his funeral," I patted his shoulder.

He scowled at me, but stepped forward to extend a hand to Travis, whose nose was still bleeding. The injured boy glared up at him, but eventually accepted his help when he glanced over to see me giving him a thumbs up. He wiped the dripping blood from his nose and continued to stare daggers at Sal, who was silent.

"Ahem," I gently nudged his ribs with my elbow.

"I'm sorry," he grumbled.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I pressed.

"I'm sorry for caving your face in," he said, louder this time.

"Good job," I pecked his cheek. "Your turn, Travis. Not to me, though. Him."

"Why?" Travis finally mumbled.

"Because I just saved your ass, AND made him apologize for something that YOU started. Even if he escalated the situation. And because I said so. And before you ask, I said so because you're not my friend."

"Fine, just shut up." 

Sal tensed at his rude remark, but I only kept a sarcastic smile plastered on my face.

"Go on," I urged.

"I'm sorry," he sneered. "Happy?"

"No! Jesus, what is it with you guys and apologies? I never said you had to mean it or forgive anyone, you just have to pretend you mean it for like 4.7 seconds!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, fine! I'm sorry," Travis frowned, but he said it without too much snarkiness, so I let him off the hook.

"Okay. No more touching anybody from now on, alright?" I looked back and forth between the two teens with an expectant look.

"Pfft- good luck with that. You and Sal are always alllll over each other, and-" I forgot Larry existed for a minute, not gonna lie.

"Larry, I do not like apologizing to people who don't deserve an apology, so I'm about eight seconds away from beating your ass, too. Start running," Sal threatened.

Larry the Genius™ mocked him and ended up getting tackled to the pavement, but Sal had the mercy to let him live without inhaling fragments of his own bones. Travis walked to my side, no longer dripping blood on the pavement. His placed his hands on his hips and frowned judgmentally as he watched my two favorite dumbasses wrestle in a parking lot. I mimicked his stance with arms crossed over my chest.

"Why are we still here?" I asked him after a few minutes, neither of us bothering to lift our gaze from the fight in front of us.

"I don't know. Everyone else left in Todd's car," the blonde's frown deepened.

"Hm. Wanna go inside for a bit? You should really get some ice," I remarked.

"Yeah."

Updates are going to be a little slower!! Dysphoria has been kicking my butt lately and school is draining, but I'm still here! <3

Word Count: 2663

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 29.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
465K 5.6K 70
Just oneshots! Feel free to request! Planning on making this 200 total! [Female] xreader only! Sorry.
16.8K 209 5
A compilation of Overwatch x Reader (SMUTS). Contents: Reaper x Reader (SMUT) Soldier 76 x Reader (SMUT) Mccree/Cassidy x Reader (SMUT) Hanzo x Reade...
5.1K 196 12
You've lived most of your life in a basic manner. School, working, leisure. There's nothing too extraordinary about your life. However, disappearance...