The Demigod Alien Hero

By PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... More

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐

4.6K 89 32
By PerseusKyogre09

I had been taken to Chiron immediately by Percy. He wasn't saying anything.

I don't know but it sounded kinda cool to be a son of the sea God. I'm still figuring out how the heck he is my dad, when I've been living with my dad in my universe. Pushing it aside, I saw Chiron looking at me seriously.

"... How? How is your father Lord Poseidon?" he asked me.

"I seriously don't know, sir. I've known the Greek Gods only for a few hours now." I answered.

He looked at me gauntly "And you're already 21. So you're not the one mentioned in the prophecy." Hold up. What prophecy?

Percy just gave me a look that said later. So I left it.

Chiron said "Anyway, Percy, I assume he is to live with you. As the head counselor of your cabin, you have to be responsible for him."

He nodded and said to me "Come on. Let me show you Cabin 3."

I followed him towards a cabin with a trident as the symbol. It smelt like sea breeze when I entered it.

"Welcome," Percy said grinning "to cabin 3. Oh, I have been wanting to do that for so long."

"Why? Was there something special?" I asked. He looked down and said "It's because I'm the only one living here." he looked up and said "But anyways, I've always been wanting a brother. Although I did get an older one but it still doesn't matter."

I chuckled and said "Yeah buddy. I'm gonna stay here for some days, finding someone."

His eyes dimmed and said "You're going?" I answered "Of course not. I have to track someone."

He asked "Who are you exactly?"

I sighed and said "Look. This is a huge secret, so I can't just tell anybody, even a brother whom I just met recently."

His eyes grew determined and he said "I won't reveal any secret of yours to anyone, I am willing to swear on Styx."

I became confused, not understanding. "Sticks?" I asked "Why would you swear on a stick of all things?"

He chuckled and said "Styx. Not sticks. It's a binding oath, which you should never break."

"What happens when you break it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Styx claims your soul, and you are tortured there for an eternity. It isn't known as the river of damnation for nothing."

"Oh"

"Yeah. You can tell me anything and I will swear on Styx so I won't reveal it." he said.

I sighed "No. It's fine. The fact that you're willing to take a very dangerous oath seems enough to me. You don't have to risk your life taking it." I was shocked, but I had experienced even weirder things. "So... How should I explain it?" I knew I still had to hide some things.

"Don't worry, I won't ask if you don't explain some things." he assured me.

I started slowly "I come from a different universe. Where the Greek myths don't exist."

He stared at me "Really? That's so cool."

I chuckled "Yeah, it would be cool, but if there wasn't so much work there."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh' is right. I'm the 3 times savior of my universe."

"WHAT???!"

"Keep it down, will ya!" I said.

He lowered his voice "What? That's so cool!"

Then I explained how I prevented a war, and two more wars I fought and won. Although I didn't explain that aliens existed too and what the Omnitrix actually could do.

I noticed he was still suspicious that I was hiding from him, but he didn't comment. He said "Gods, Ben, you're a hero of your universe."

I sighed "Some of them came with great cost too. So Percy, what about you?"

Then Percy proceeded to explain his quest to retrieve the Lightning bolt, a weapon of Zeus. How he sneaked to find the Golden fleece himself. How Thalia was actually dead, but came back alive due to the golden fleece.

All in all, we had a great time together.

***

I heard a loud bang outside the door. Percy went ahead to open it. To my surprise, I saw a black coloured horse with... Wings? I shook my head.

"Blackjack, what are you doing here?" Percy questioned. Then the strangest thing happened.

When the horse whinnied, I heard in my mind "I was here to ask for your help, boss. Say, who's the new guy?"

Percy replied "That's my brother, Ben. Ben, say hi to Blackjack." I replied weakly "Hi?"

The horse replied "Sup. Name's Blackjack. Boss here saved me from some bad guys. I'm his personal pegasus. Say, you got some donuts?"

I answered "Nope. I don't have any donuts. Although I would like a smoothie."

Percy's expression was hilarious. And Blackjack stared at me dumbly. He said "Another person who can hear me. Now I can't badmouth you."

I chuckled "Maybe. But how am I understanding you?"

Percy answered "It's because of our dad. He is the lord of horses."

"Anyways, I'm going to catch some 'Z'. Wake me up when I'm needed." And I laid down on the bed.

I only heard a "Sure" from Percy as he went out to do something.

***

I was floating in nothingness. Then the scene changed. I saw a throne cave with a ceiling and a girl was holding it. Annabeth, I thought. The girl Percy had a crush on (Any person can see that). She was struggling with it. I saw another girl.

After carefully noticing, I gasped. It was Artemis. Then I saw her taking the ceiling from Annabeth. While she was dragged into another side.

"And, that Ben Tennyson, are the Titans, predecessor of gods." a male voice said.

I jumped and became alert. I looked around and saw Bellicus, with my body? Serena was standing beside him, and I couldn't believe my eyes. The body she had was actually mine. Not really, but a girl version of my body.

"Hello Ben! I take it you remember us?" Serena asked in a cheerful tone. I had forgotten my deal with them.

"So... What do you want to do, now that you're here?" I asked.

Bellicus answered "We're you Ben. Even if we are only appearing in your dreams, that does not mean we do not influence you."

"I don't understand." I said.

"Look it at this way," Serena said "We have always existed in you. When you turned into Alien X for the first time, we became our own separate entities. Granted, we cannot control you, we can influence you. Sometimes, when you are angry, Bellicus influences your decisions. As for me, I provide you love and warmth when you're with any friends or family."

I thought for a long time. "Hmm, thanks for making me understand. Now I believe you were here to talk about something else?"

"Indeed" Bellicus said. "We wanted to tell you that the Universes are actually interwoven together."

"I already know." I said.

"Yes you do." He replied. "But did you know, that there are separate entities, who exist as different beings to different universes. For example, take the instance of a Contumelia. They create all of the universes. According to Greek Mythology, Chaos was the creator, even though it is not true. Chaos was one of the first beings to shape the things which would be the Greek world. Chaos is a divine being with Omnipotence. Can you guess who it is?"

I scrunched my eyebrows, trying to think. After a while, my eyes widened "A CelestialSapien?"

"Indeed" Serena answered. "Chaos is actually a CelestialSapien. Even though they do not interfere with life anymore."

"I believe our time is up." Bellicus said grimly "Until next time, young Tennyson." and they faded into nothingness.

I woke up groggily, and saw Percy asleep on the next bed. It was about 8 in the morning so I went to wake him up.

I was thinking, how Bellicus and Serena were actually wise, if you somehow subdued their fighting.

Percy woke up almost immediately and said "Annabeth is in danger! We've gotta tell Chiron."

So he had the same dream as me. I nodded "Sure. Let's go then."

He led the way because I still did not remember the way. Chiron was talking with Grover.

"Percy, Ben," Chiron greeted. "Come in."

"Chiron, I had a dream about Annabeth/Titans." Percy and I said simultaneously.

Percy looked at me asked "You had a dream as same as me?"

"Yeah" was all I could say.

Chiron sipped his tea and asked "So can someone explain what this dream was?"

Percy told about his dream, and sure enough, it was the same as mine. I sighed and remembered something. I said to Chiron "Can I go? I'll talk to you later."

Chiron said "Sure, my boy, sure." Percy just nodded while I sprinted to Cabin 3.

After confirming there was no one, I clicked on my Omnitrix. It beeped 3 times and said *Omnitrix Self repair mode in progress. Will inform when it has ended.*

I sighed, frustrated. I couldn't even do anything. I asked "Features available?"

*Calling feature is still available. Transformation feature is unavailable. Ultimate Transformation feature is unavailable. Alien weapon feature is available. Master control can be accessed once Transformation feature is available. Magic Block is activated. Mind Barrier is activated. External Control Barrier is activated.*

Oh? So the weapons feature was available? That's reassuring. I tried "Diamondhead sword and shield!" and sure enough a Diamond Sword and Shield appeared in my hand. I swung the sword. It was pretty good. I willed it to go back, and it disappeared.

It was a pretty neat feature that I asked Azmuth to add after Skurd the slimebiote had left. Azmuth had then said to me that it was an idea worthy of a Galvan. Although I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a feature which was provided by Skurd. Nor could I tell him that his Omnitrix had housed a slimebiote.

I saw Percy entering and I quickly hid Omnitrix. He said "We have capture the flag today. Come on, I brought breakfast for you." while I started eating with him.

He broke the ice and said "I know you're hiding some things. I'm not gonna push you for that. However, when I do get your full trust, please tell me."

I nodded and said "I already trust you. But some things are better left unsaid. I will explain it later in the time."

"By the way, the hunters want to leave immediately. Saying things like 'Lady Artemis is in danger'. Zoe said she had the same dream too. Grover eavesdropped and told me." he said.

"We can't do anything, can we? All we gotta do is wait." I said.

Percy sighed "Guess you're right." After a long pause he said "You know, you're the big brother I always wanted. Wise, patient and understanding."

"Woah, wait wise?" I asked in a mock tone.

"Alright then. Dumb like me? Sounds better?" he asked mischievously.

"Haha. Very funny." I chuckled.

"Come on, we gotta plan with the others for Capture the Flag." he said, already at the door.

As I walked out, I thought, Maybe this universe will turn out to be okay for me.

_____

Another chapter done! I've always wondered the origin behind Bellicus and Serena. Though this one is my idea, I'd always like to hear the original one.
As for Ben, he is slowly adjusting to this universe. For his parentage mystery, it will be unravelled soon. Just not now, because I want Ben to meet Poseidon. Also, a few days without any alien is necessary, so Ben isn't that overpowered.
Also, please tell me if you want Bianca alive or dead.
That's it for now. See ya later.
~PerseusKyogre09

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
111K 2.6K 41
Percy finds out the wizarding world is real. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Quarwizard Tournament representing Camp Half Blood while t...
28.9K 471 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
49.1K 1K 35
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...