Tied by Destiny (Completed)

By Bepannah_love

Karthik Reddy, a well known and one of the best cardiologist of Birmingham running his own hospital 'Reddys'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Prologue - Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown
#KaIraπŸ’–
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (50k Love❀️)
100k LoveπŸ’–

Chapter 56

7.6K 366 83
By Bepannah_love

After a week and a half,

Karthik had gotten ready to go to the hospital but Aadhira was still in her pajamas. Karthik looks at her surprised "Aadhu you are not going to the hotel..", she just shrugs "No.. I took a leave today". Karthik moves close to her and touches her forehead "Why.. are you not feeling well.. are you feeling sick", she shakes her head "No Karthik.. I'm fine.. just didn't feel like going today.. thats why I took an off".

He looks at her still not understanding why she took an off "Are you sure you are fine?", She smiles and nods "Yes Karthik.. I'm fine.. you go to the hospital.. I'll be fine". He nods, he sits down to have his breakfast, Aadhira serves the breakfast to him "When will you come back", he looks at her "I don't have any late night appointments.. I'll be back as usual..".

She nods and sits down to have breakfast along with him, she keeps thinking something while Karthik keeps looking at her. He sees her lost in her thoughts and wonders what she is thinking, he wanted to make sure everything is fine "Aadhu is everything okay.. are you sure you are okay.. you are into a zone today"

She shakes her head "It's nothing Karthik.. I'm fine.. you go to the hospital..". He was still not convinced but then nods saying it's best to leave her to her thoughts, if anything he will come back and talk to her properly. After breakfast, he again asks her if she is okay, she gives him one stern look after which he shuts up and leaves for hospital.

Aadhira smiles in relief closing the door as soon as he leaves "Finally.. hey Krishna ji!! how many questions does he ask.. how am I supposed to lie so much to him.. idiot.. and if I don't stay who will prepare his surprise.. such an Idiot". Jenny chuckles looking at Aadhira, she glares at Jenny "Don't laugh Jenny.. how am I supposed to answer so many of his questions".

Jenny smiles "Okay Okay.. now he has left.. prepare whatever you want to.. you have the whole house to yourself till evening..". Aadhira smiles "I'll first prepare the pastries.. he loves strawberry pastries and I love chocolate pastries.. so I'm going to make both..". She starts preparing the pastries and puts them inside the fridge once done.

She goes to decorate the house after that, Olivia and Jenny help her in decorating the whole house. They add a memory lane of their childhood pictures which she had got from their families, in the living room and the ones with their recent pictures in Karthik's room which would now be their room.

Karthik's favourite flowers other than Jasmine were lilies, she had asked Charles to bring them. Olivia had brought them over, she puts all the lilies in various flower vases kept in the living room. She also sticks his memory notes which he had given to her when she was angry with him all over their room.

She puts up fairy lights around the memory lane put up in the room. Time passes quickly and it becomes noon by the time they complete all these decorations. Olivia and Jenny smile looking at Aadhira's excitement "Okay excited girl.. we will leave now.. all the best for your date..". She blushes "Thank you", and they leave from there.

Aadhira has her lunch and sits down for sometime to rest, her mind goes back to thinking everything that happened in her life in the past few months. It had been a complete roller coaster ride, she takes Pingu in her hands "What these past few months have been.. such a roller coaster.. and with him.. him being a pregnant and a mood swinging idiot in the beginning..

To now being the sweetest husband anyone can get.. such a drastic change.. at times I wonder if he is same person.. so much switches in between making me crazy with his constantly switching personality.. one caring and other hating.. I was literally fed up and then everything changed.. he became his sweet.. cute self Pingu..

I started falling for him.. again he behaved like his old idiot self.. and I was pissed.. you know na.. he was jealous and he didn't even let me know about it.. then his confession of our past.. his trust did waver from back then even if he said he loved me.. but whoever saw it would think in that manner.. I won't disagree..

He should have spoke about it to me which he didn't.. But I can see how much he regrets it.. his love for me is something I have always dreamt off in my partner.. no no not what I always dreamt.. it is more than what I have dreamt off.. and I don't want to miss this love anymore.. how can anyone love someone so much..".

She looks at the clock, a couple of hours had passed, she goes off leaving her Pingu to prepare the dinner for both of them. She makes chicken biryani, phulka and paneer butter masala, and for desert, she had already made the pastry. She arranges the dinner on the dining table, she smiles looking at the setup.

She gets ready in a black knee length dress for their candle light dinner date. She wears silver long dangling earings and wears light make up, just some eyeliner and kajal. She ties her hair up in a bun leaving just a few strands of her hair free.

She smiles looking at herself, will Karthik like this.. ofcourse Aadhu.. he will love you even if you go sit in front of him in pajamas.. and for this.. he will go crazy. She chuckles to herself, I hope so my Karthik will be happy with this surprise date.. godd!! It's so hard to surprise him.. especially when my face gives out everything to him..

She lights up a few candles and places them on the dining table. Also places some battery operated candles all over the living room. She smiles looking at the whole setup, now I hope Karthik likes this.. come soon Karthik.. your wife is waiting for you.. your Aadhu is waiting for you❤️..

She calls him to ask him when he would be coming, he attends the call "Hey Aadhu.. what happened.. you are calling me..", "When will you come.. will you get late", "No Aadhu.. I'm on my way.. do you need anything", "No no.. come soon". He was again confused with her words "Is everything fine Aadhu.. are you fine"

She shakes her head smiling "Nothing.. everything is fine.. you just come home soon.. I'm waiting for you..". Suddenly his face brightens up hearing her, a bright smile forms on his face "Okay Aadhu.. I'll be there soon". They both disconnect the call and Aadhira sits down waiting for him. She soon hears his car entering inside, she switches off all the lights and stands behind the main door.

Karthik gets down from his car, he sees that the house was completely dark, he thought the power went out and was wondering what Aadhira was doing inside. He goes near the door and opens it "Aadhu.. Aadhu are you okay.. where are..", suddenly he hears a "Booooo" from behind the door.

He screams being scared "Ahhhhh.. Ghost Ghost..", Aadhira comes from behind the door laughing "Aww my cutie hubby.. you are scared of ghost..". He was shocked hearing Aadhira's laugh, he wanted to glare at her "Aadhuuuu". She was gone by then, she comes back with a candle in her hand "Hello hubby.. how was my surprise..".

He looks at her mesmerized, her face keeps glowing under the candle light. She keeps smiling looking at him and her eyes keep twinkling with naughtiness as she keeps looking at him. She feels his continuous gaze on her and blushes a little "Karthik.. Karthiiii..", she touches his shoulder lightly bringing him out of his trance.

He looks away from her, embarassed being caught staring at her "Umm Aadhu.. is the power not there.. why is it completely dark in here". She smiles and looks at him "Because our life is going to be filled with a new light..", he looks at her confused, she smiles and takes him inside holding his hand.

She switches on the fairy light that she had put up in the living room, and the lights up the battery operated candles. He looks at everything and then turns towards her "You did all this.. for.. for us", she nods smiling "Do you like it". He pulls her into a bone crushing hug "I love it Aadhu.. I love you❤️.. I was waiting so much for all this.. and it's finally happening.. how can I not love it".

She blushes red and pulls back from the hug "Go freshen up Karthik.. your clothes are kept in that room..". He looks at her "but what happened to my room", she rolls her eyes "Do what I say Mr.Karthik.. else there would be consequences you would not want to bear". He chuckles and says an "Okay" and goes to freshen up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.9K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
260K 15.6K 89
*BOOK ONE OF THE EMOTIONS SERIES* Two States? But make it Wattpad version. When the single Rudroneel laid his eyes on his sister's best friend, he u...
2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
1.6M 78.4K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...