Will You Be Mine ( Taekook)

By RaimaSingh2

" Seo joon, I'm sorry we lost the baby " " Jungkook , congratulations baby is completely fine " Four people... More

Introduction
Miscarriage : chapter 1
Our Little Princess : chapter 2
Tired chapter : 3
What about me? : chapter 4
what about me? part 2
what happened to us ? : chapter 5
New Beginning? or End? : chapter 6
too much to handle : chapter 7
Last hope : chapter 8
Rain on me : chapter 9
No where to go : chapter 10
Best Friend : chapter 11
Limelight : chapter 12
Love Yourself : chapter 13
thank you
Don't deserve you : chapter 14
ethereal : chapter 15
sick of everything : chapter 16
Yoongi : chapter 17
Affection : chapter 18
Babysitter : chapter 19
Limits : chapter 20
part our ways : chapter 21
New Feelings : chapter 22
Jeonlous : chapter 23
First step : chapter 25
friends or maybe more than friends : chapter 26
Adronitis : Chapter 27
Serendipity : Chapter 28
Propinquity : Chapter 29
Taelous : Chapter 30
confession : chapter 31
Lovesick : chapter 32
A chance : chapter 33
Family : Chapter 34
Will you be mine? : Chapter 35
new chapter ?
Understand each other Chapter : 36
Bonding chapter :37
Yoonmin Chapter 38
Cherry Blossoms chapter : 39
Vulnerable chapter : 40
Too late : chapter 41
The end : chapter 42
NEW BOOK
New Books
Protect Taehyung

Bold Bunny : chapter 24

20.2K 852 283
By RaimaSingh2

Author's pov

"Fuck Jungkook you're so drunk. I told you not to drink this much . You even puked but you're still so drunk . " Baekhyun said while rubbing his forehead.

" Ayyyeeeeee hyung I'm not drunk I'm just buffering

I'm soooo happy. I'm freeeee ........... FINALLY LISA LEFT ME " Jungkook said more like screaming.

Baekhyun eyes widened " You're not my gentlemen brother who are you? my brother always remain sober "

" Hyung shut up..... I respect her I loved her.........BUT THAT BITCH WAS SO ANNOYING" Jungkook snapped.

He started clapping and laughing loudly

" FUCKKKKK I'M FREE..... she always used to get on my nerves. I swear to God sometimes I wanted to choke her to death "

Baekhyun was stunned but nonetheless happy to see his brother free. He also grabbed one more drink and joined Jungkook.

" Ayyyeee my broooo....... We both are free. My ex was just like that Lisa bitch "

" Once that bitch saw me with Rosé noona..... She accused me hyung. She accused your innocent dongsaeng " Jungkook said with a pout .

" Aaigooo...... She accused my little brother. I'll beat that bitch. Come here " Baekhyun said while hugging Jungkook. Jungkook hugged him back and asked like a lost puppy.

" Really hyung? "

" Ofcourse my rabbit " Baekhyun also replied dramatically like a dad. He was drunk but not as much as Jungkook. But then Jungkook pulled away from him and said.

" Hyung....... Let's celebrate this as our day of freedom " He was falling down but then tried to stand up and grabbed the bottle as if it was a mic.

" Me Jeon Jungkook and my brother Byun Baekhyun came together to announce to the world that WE ARE FREE ...
Cheers to our freedom "

They both cheered.

After struggling so much Baekhyun finally made Jungkook sit in the car. They reached home .

Jungkook wasn't even able to stand properly. Baekhyun took out the keys from Jungkook's pocket and opened the door . They entered then Baekhyun turned on the light and screamed

" Ahhhhhhh "

That person in front of him also screamed and baekhyun left Jungkook, he lost balance and fell down.

" Oh it's you Taehyung. Fuck you scared me " Baekhyun said.

" You guys scared me I was in the kitchen then I heard some voices " Taehyung stated. But someone interrupted him

" Ayeeeeeee....... Taehyung but you owe me a drink . " Jungkook said while trying to stand up.

Taehyung asked " What?!! "

" Nooooo.. Taehyung you've to say Why? "
Jungkook said.

Baekhyun said instead of Taehyung "Why? "

" Not youuuuuu hyung. Taehyung you ask " Jungkook said.

" Why ? " Taehyung finally asked.

" Because when I saw you I dropped mine " Jungkook said while giggling like a school girl.

"Hyung I did it right? " Jungkook asked baekhyun.

Baekhyun approved with a heart .

Taehyung was dumbfounded. And Baekhyun also joined his brother.

"Ooohhoooooo I'm proud of you my brother. Now Jungkook say that burger one I taught you in car "

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun in disbelief.

" Ofcourse hyung .... (hiccup) Taehyung Are you my burger? Because you can be the meat between my buns.. " Jungkook said proudly. Baekhyun clapped for him.

Taehyung cheeks were red now .

" One more... Taehyung are you blackpink? Coz I want you in my area " Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung face was flushed . He just turned around and went to his room.

Jungkook was just smiling. Baekhyun tried to lift Jungkook and mumbled quietly with a smile " You do like Taehyung "

Baekhyun dropped Jungkook in his room and removed his shoes and went to guest room . Jungkook slept right away.

Few hours later

" Aahhhh.. Kook right there "

" Yes Tae.... Keep going. Ride me like a doll. "

" Am I doing it right? Daddy "

" Yes princess...... You're doing great nghhh "

" Ahhhhhh... I'm gonna cum daddy "

" Yes princess ...cum for me "

Jungkook fell down from the bed with a thud sound. " Aaaoooo" He said in pain while rubbing his back . He touched his forehead , he was sweating heavily in winter. He sat on the ground. Then he got stunned

" Fuckkkkkkk I just had a wild dream about Tae ughhhhh my head I shouldn't have drink so much " His head was aching so bad .He was regretting drinking. He wasn't sober completely. But then a dark smile appeared on his face.

" Fuck Tae was looking hot though " He was so lost in his thoughts but then suddenly came back to reality and slapped himself .

" Uggghh why the fuck I'm smiling like a pervert. Ughhhhhhhh " He grabbed his hair in frustration. He was trying to get up from the ground but then his eyes went on the bulging dent in his pants.

" Fuck.. Junior Jungkook awaken because of that dream....... Now I've to take care of this " He said in an annoying tone and then looked at the clock.

" It's 5:00 am and I've to deal with my dick at this hour... You're not going to drink again Jungkook . "

How was this chapter? Do you like this side of Jungkook?

We've finally crossed 10k reads and 1k votes. Thank you soooooooooooooo much my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2K 13
Kim taehyung a gorgeous and beautiful person ever but broken inside. Always make everyone happy and have a smile on his lips but his heart is filled...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
753K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.