Would you kill him? ONGOING

By dirtymindedxwhore

Rose Miller meets a handsome man named Armando Gomez. More

before you start
Aesthetic characters

》Part 1《

1 0 0
By dirtymindedxwhore

Rose Miller
-police station-

October 21 a beautiful day in autumn. The sun is shining and the leaves of the tree's are turning yellow and orange. I would like to walk around in a park, but I am at the police station. I take another look around and print it in my memory, this may be the last time I see it, and than in walk in.

I sit in the interrogation room when a police officer comes in. "Hi, mrs. Miller, my name is Jake Johnson and I will be interrogating you today"

He looked through a few files and then looked up to me again. "Can I get you some water?" He asks. I nod answering his question.

He walks out and five minutes later he comes back in with a bottle of water and a tape recorder.

"I will be recording our conversation, are you okay with that?" He asks. "Yes, record all of it" I say. "Good than we can start."

He presses record and starts talking. "My name is Jake Johnson, date of today is October 21 2021 its a Thursday afternoon. I am leading the case of mrs. Miller, mrs. Miller please introduce yourself."

I take a breath and say "My name is Rose Miller, I am twenty six years old, I live in New York City and work in a perfume shop."

"Could you tell me why you're here today, mrs. Miller?"

I take a sip from my water and say. "Yes I can. I am here today because I murdered my husband, Armando Gomez"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 5.6K 21
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
13.6K 659 19
*whistle* "World where are you ~" "Dont keep me waiting. you know I don't like it " "WORLD YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I CAN FIND YOU EVEN IFYOU ARE IN H...
11.7K 1.4K 23
twice of love💓
6.8K 297 29
A young girl named Onika is trying to live a normal but finds herself trying to escape 3 psychos