𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞; 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥...

By Tomriddleprincess

"Baby I already told you" Tom said after tying my hand to the handcuffs, "there's nowhere to go". "He's right... More

Charcters
Chapter 1: already taken
Chapter 2: torture room
Chapter 3: first punishmant
Chapter 4: running
Chapter 5: beg
Chapter 6: babysitter
Chapter 7: home
Chapter 8: America
Chapter 9: Ashamed
Chapter 10: Alex
New Charcters
Chapter 11: back at London
Chapter 12: dinner
Chapter 13: basement
Chapter 14: almost there
Chapter 15: marked
Chapter 16: loud noises
Chapter 17: guns
Chapter 18: Noddles
Chapter 19: mask party
Chapter 20: the party
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter 21: hide and seek
Chapter 22: broken
Chapter 23: sleeping
Chapter 24: go away
Chapter 25: time of the month
Chapter 26: pain,pain and pain
Chapter 27: Propose
Chapter 28: closer
Chapter 30: finally walking
Chapter 31: Giovanni
Chapter 32: Blood vow
Chapter 33: Nightmares
Chapter 34: Therapist
Chapter 35: Fuck them
Chapter 36: safe word
Chapter 37: Measurements
Chapter 38: You and me
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: The Wedding
Chapter 41: Puppy
Chapter 42: He Escaped
Chapter 43: knees
Chapter 44: Proudness
Chapter 45: They're Back
Chapter 46: Baby shower
Chapter 47: Mom
Chapter 48: Stockholm Syndrome

Chapter 29: healing

2.6K 56 7
By Tomriddleprincess

Mattheo's POV
"I can't" I hissed in pain as Mrs. Allen sanitised my wound,"relax,darling,I know it hurts but you insist on not taking pain killers" she stopped,moving my finally clean hair out of my face,"Mattheo,sweetheart,if I won't continue,you'll have an infection,and we don't want that,right" I nodded my head,biting my lips in pain.

"Pain killers?" I nodded,giving in,"thank god!" I let out a small chuckle,taking the pills she gave me to reduce the pain,"there we go" I looked down at her hand,seeing her starting to stitch the wound,I hissed every now and than,I was in a little bit of pain,but I got used to it through the years.

She bandaged me,the four broken ribs I had. I was still laying in bed,in my bedroom,I didn't want to go to the Mrs. Allen's clinic,preferred a comfortable bed after two years of sleeping on the floor. I had liquid's tube attached to my right arm,blood to my left arm,I was finally eating normally,a fucking pizza,a water bottle,I was watching TV!.

"Hey" Tom knocked on the door,muttering quietly,"you can come in" I put the plate on the drawer next to me,turning off the TV,"can we talk please" he walked over to me,fidgeting with his fingers,"talk" I know he wants to apologise, otherwise I wouldn't have been here right now,"you're sorry,I know,anything else" he gulped,sitting at the end of my bed,"I made a huge mistake,Mattheo,and I know you won't be able to forgive me,I wouldn't forgive myself either,I'll never will,I-I just,fuck I'm so sorry" he looked up at me,he's eyes red a little bit,"it'll take you a lot more than that to make me forgive you" he chuckled a little,rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"I kinda missed your ugly face in the light" I put my wounded hand on his shoulder as he smiled at me,"give me some time,okay" he nodded his hand,patting his hand on my shoulder,"I missed you too,little brother,now keep eating,you're skinnier than usual" I gave him a glare,making him chuckle,"yeah,sorry,my fault" he got up,smiling at me before leaving the room,letting me go back to my pizza,and to my movie.

God it tasted so fucking good.

*TIME SKIP*

Brook's POV
Three weeks had passed,my casts are finally off,although,I still had elastic bandages on,"Good job,darling,keep going" we were at Mrs. Allen,holding on for Draco's life as he helped me walk,my legs felt wobbly,the consequences of not walking for two months.

"I'm going to let go" I snapped my head in his direction,"no. No no no no,I can't" he slowly looked at Mrs. Allen,then at Tom,"let's try something" Tom grabbed a chair,dragging it next to the door. "Come over here,and I'll let you meet Mattheo,normally,no cells,no chains,no bruises,my little brother,just like he's supposed to be" I gulped,this was very tempting.

Tom told me what happened,he tortured his little brother for nothing,Mattheo lied because he was scared of his own family,"I promise" I looked back at Draco,slowly letting go of me,I did the same,trying to balance myself,"come on,baby you can do it" I grabbed Draco's shoulder as I felt myself falling forward,"you need to try walking by yourself,darling,come on" I whimpered,holding his shoulder tighter,"I'm walking right behind you if you fall" I gulped,letting go of him again,too scared to do so.

I moved my legs very slowly,my legs hurt a little bit,"you can do it,baby" I nibbled at my lower lip,trying to balance myself,I kept walking very slowly,very small steps. I fell backwards,Draco grabbed me,"hey,hey,I got you,it's fine darling" I started crying after I fell for the third fucking times,"shh" he kissed my head again and again,rubbing small circles on my back,trying to make me relax,"let's try one last time,alright,maybe you'll success" I clenched onto him like a kuala,not wanting to let go,"come on darling,we can't carry you the whole time 'till you feel like you can walk" I whimpered,snuggling closer into his chest,"what am I going to do with you,darling".

He stroked my hair,rubbing my back,"come on darling,if it won't success this time,we'll try again tomorrow,okay" he tighten his grip on me,trying to encourage me to do it,"o-one last time" he nodded with wide eyes,helping me up,"w-wait",he held me up by my hands. I took a deep breath,looking up at him,nodding my head.

He slowly let go,taking a step back. I took slow and small steps towards Tom,"come on baby,you're so close" I looked at the distance between me and Tom,seeing I don't have much to go,"just a little princess" I gulped,continuing on going,until I got in front of Tom,falling into his arms,"good job,sweetheart!" He congratulate as I started crying,"what's wrong,baby,hey you made it" he lifted my head up from his chest,pecking my lips lightly,"h-hurts" I whimpered,as he sighed,starting to rub my heels,"shh,I got you princess" Draco handed me a cup of water,kissing my forehead,"thank you" I smiled up at him,as he kissed my forehead again.

I took a gulp of my water,snuggling onto Tom's chest,"I'll let you rest for a little,than I'll take you to Mattheo,hmm?" I nodded against his chest,seeing Lilian walking closer to me,"I'm gonna press on some spots,I need you to tell me where it hurts and where it's not,alright sweetheart" she flashed me her beautiful smile as I nodded my head. She pressed the top of my ankle,looking up at me,shaking my head,"not at all,or not much" she pressed a little harder,making me shrug my shoulders,"not at all" she nodded her head,moving a little lower,"here" I shook my head,"m-my heels " she nodded her head,bringing her hands to my left heel,starting to massage it,"alright,I suggest to leave the elastic bandages on till she can walk normally" Tom and Draco nodded,Tom picking me up.

"Thank you,Lilian" I smiled at her,as she smiled back,kissing the top of my head,"see you next time,sweetheart" I smiled again,Tom starting to walk to the door,"you did a good job,baby,I'm proud of you" he praised me,kissing my cheek. We got upstairs,to a door I have never seen before,"Mattheo" Tom called out,knocking on the door,"come in" Tom opened the door,slightly putting me on my feet. Mattheo looked....different,his skin was cleaner,though there was some dry bruises here and there,I could see his palm covered in a bandage,also his ribs and his leg,which had a blood stain on it,"Mattheo,this is Brook".

Mattheo frowned his eyebrows,"I promised her that if she'll success walking over to me,I'll let her see you,so here we are" I gave him a small awkward smile,shrugging my shoulders,"I'll be back in 10,try standing on your legs more,okay" He whispered in my ear,kissing my head,leaving the room,"last time I saw you,you were covered in blood" I slowly walked over to him,biting my lip in pain,"need any help?" I shook my head,standing in my place,"just-" he stood up,stumbling a little,"no,no!,just rest,I need to walk" he furrowed his eyebrows,but he doesn't insist,he just sits back in his bed,"just- start talking it'll take me a few minutes to get over to you".

"Just let me help you Brook-" I shook my head,raising my finger,"please,you have blood and liquid connected to you,just please stay in your bed" I begged him,I still stood in my place,slowly starting to walk,"you can start talking,don't mind me" he still got up,grabbing my waist,"I'm holding you" I gulped,looking up at him,"I'm gonna go slow,alright" I nodded my head,grabbing his arms,"there we go" he started walking backwards,looking behind him to see he isn't going to hit something,"stop,stop" he stopped in his tracks,looking up at me,"it hurts" he nodded his head,muttering a small 'I know'.

"Y-you can go sit in your bed,I'm fine standing,I need to stretch a little anyways" he sighed,letting go of me,and going back to his bed,"so,tell me about yourself" I chuckled at his nonchalant act,"uhh,my full name is Brooklyn Jasmin miller,I'm 21,I guess I can call myself an artist,I hope one day I'll have my own brand of clothes,and your older brother and his blonde friend kidnapped me because they think they own me".

He bite the inside of his cheek,stopping himself from reacting,"your turn" I took a little step forward,stoping when I feel like I can't continue,"so my full name is Mattheo Thomas Riddle,I'm 22,I've been locked down in a cell for two years,I never really made my dreams,never believed in them,I have been working with Tom for almost four years,until he decided I betrayed him,and finally he realised the truth,so.....yeah,that's pretty much it" I felt a bit bad,but I know he doesn't want me to,so I didn't show it.

"You sure you want to stay there,I can pick you u-" I raised my hand again,"I'm sure,just,it's only pain I'll have to get used to it at some point" he just stood up again,grabbing my waist,throwing me over his shoulder,landing me on his bed,"but-" he threw a pillow at me,shutting me up,"no buts,I couldn't let you stay in pain" I huffed,crossing my arms.

"Stop acting like I did something bad,I helped you,I know you need to walk,but your legs needs to rest,too" he sat back in his bed,leaning against his elbow to look at me,"what" he shrugged his shoulder,rolling his tongue into his cheek,"nothing,trying to find your actual story" I furrowed my eyebrows,"you don't believe this is my actual story" he shrugged his shoulders again,"you have more in your story to tell,there's a glisten in your eyes that tells me it".

"Maybe I do have more to tell,but not to you" he raised his eyebrows surprisingly,"it's not that,you need to tell someone just to get it off your chest" I hummed,though he's not wrong,I do need to take it off my chest,but I'm not sure if he's the right person to do so,"and yes,I can see that it's hard for you to open up for people you don't know,and I get it,so am I" he smiled lightly,turning back on his back,"Brook,sweetheart" I sat up as Mattheo told Tom to come in,"you walked into bed".

"Half way,I helped her,she was in pain" Tom sighed,walking over to me,"we'll practice on it" he picked me up,wrapping my legs around his torso,my arms around his neck,him slowly rubbing my back in a comforting way,"let's put you in bed,you had a long day,hmm?" I just closed my eyes,clearing my head a little bit,"good night Mattheo" Tom walked to the door,"good night" I whispered,making Mattheo smile as I opened my eyes,"good night,you guys" I smiled back at him,waving as if I'm drunk as Tom walked out of the room.

"You got tired that fast,huh?" I shrugged my shoulders,hearing him chuckle as he walked upstairs to my room,"I don't wanna be alone" I snuggled closer into his neck,mumbling quietly,"we have some things to finish,I can get you a pajama and blanket,and put you on our couch",he stopped midway to their office,brushing my hair out oh my face,I shrugged my shoulders again,just wanting to rest,"I don't mind,I just wanna sleep" he nodded,kissing the top of my head,as he walked inside my room.

He took a sweatpants and a jumper,along with some white long socks,taking a puffy blanket that I see for the first time in the closet. He walked to their office this time,"what's up,darling" Draco asked as he saw us walk in,"she wants to sleep,but doesn't want to be alone" Tom sat me down on the couch starting to undress me,making me whine,"want to go to the bathroom to dress up alone" I nodded my head,making him pick me up and walk to the bathroom,waiting me for to dress up.

"I finished!" I shouted from behind the door,I was too tired to walk alone. Tom took me to the couch,"open" I whined again,"nooo" I need to take my antibiotics,but I really don't want to,"come on,darling,let's just finish with it so you could go to sleep" Draco kneeled next to me,holding a cup of water as he handed me the pills,"there we go" he pecked my lips softly after I gulped down the pills.

I felt something warm being placed on my chest,Tom probably made me a warm bottle,"sleep well sweetheart" Draco kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes,Tom doing the same.

This day felt......odd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 75 36
[COMPLETED] Ivy Potter, twin of Harry Potter, has just finished her second year at Hogwarts. Now, she and Draco Malfoy bond deeper than before and fe...
35.1K 4.1K 86
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!" He yelled as his whole body trembled in front of me. His breath hit me in the face, a sweet and cool scent. But deadly...
483K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...