Firey love

By TeganCromer

A fanfiction of the two boys in my class More

Chapter 1 Friends Or More?
Chapter 2 He Is The One
Chapter 3
Thanks For Reading I Might Do A 5th Chapter Idk Just Tell Me What You Think

Chapter 4 The Confession (this Gets Spicy)

3 1 0
By TeganCromer

Ethans POV: I hope this ends well I wonder what hell think. I wrote the note and left it on his table he didn't see me I asked sir if I could go to the toilet kai asked as well I walked silently so did he.

Kai's POV:He left me a note he thought I didn't see him he asked to go to the toilet so did I we walked there quietly he just got some water from his bag and drank it...
I felt like my body was being controlled I didn't have power over it anymore I pinned him to the wall he blushed I hold his face and say 'I can't hold it in anymore I love you your the one I want your lips on mine I want you he went red but then grabbed my hips and said' Next time tell me faster and grabbed my face and pulled me in to kiss him I blushed but kissed back what felt like hours we were Conjoined by our lips and I just Couldnt stop I kept going and going until the he said oh no no no only after class I stop and took a step back I got a drink and walked back to class I was red as a tomato and sat down so did ethan.    
                       I was in love

Ethans POV: I reached into my bag to get a drink it was white monster in a water bottle he thought it was just water I took a sip and put it back I was just about to ask him to meet me at my house when he pins me against the wall I blushed madly I grab his hips and he tells me 'I can't hold it in anymore I love you your the one I want your lips on mine I want you' I blush madly I then grab his face and say 'Next time tell me faster' And I pull him in and kissed him he kissed me back and dang did I love it what felt like forever I finally say oh no no no mister only after class he takes a drink of my monster and we walk about to class he loved it I knew he did we sit down I was fine he was fully red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
125K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...