❝STRONG WOMAN. ❞ ➤ 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣...

By flatlinecutie

╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇... More

•𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉•
•01• Final selection Arc S1
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14-Redlight district arc S2•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26• Swordsmith village arc
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35• Infinity fortress arc
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
AUTHOR'S GRATITUDE

•22•

11K 528 163
By flatlinecutie

"Forgotten memories, couldn't stay hidden forever."

Strong woman✔︎

"You're a special one, you will always be forever."

_________________

千乂ㄥ

EYES FOCUS, To a certain black hair with burgundy tips, his words made you speechless for how the way he asked you one question, You didn't know what to say, perhaps you know what he meant.

You know everything from your bloodline.

But tanjiro know he wasn't hallucinating, the voice and for how you stare at nezuko was something else that they remember on their childhood, Their mother.

"What are you saying, Tanjiro?" You said trying to change the topic to make him believe that your clueles, making him much more concern.

"Your voice sounds like our mom. Maybe perhaps you manage to calm down nezuko because of it.." He explained making you nod and sighed.

You couldn't get away with this, Tanjiro was too sharp theres no way to change his mind.

"You know, I don't know anything about my family.." You stated, hugging nezuko on your arms gently.

His eyed soften, Tanjiro know that you're lying to him, he sniff and smell your emotion.

"Oyakata-sama, never told my mom's name.." You continued speaking not even bothering the fact that the both of you was in the middle on the battlefield this time. But uzui cutt the demon's neck he's still up there checking if it was decapacitate.

"My dad, he is a water pillar way back then, when she met my mom."  You sighed deeply before closing your eyes shut."He didn't told me as well what my mom was capable of."

"But i only know one thing for sure she has a half blood from the gojo clanYou said calmly.

Tanjiro's eyes widen in shock not believing what he was hearing from you, He just know that their ancestors had a strong relationship to each other.

"But there's a memory for everything about the six eyes tanjiro."

"Memory?" He said tilting his head on the other side having a question look.

"A person that inherited the six eyes can see the memories of the past users."

"Does that mean?" He said having sad expression worrying about you.

"Yes, I saw everything. My mom can't inherit the power so she abandoned her will to become a part of the gojo clan, instead she choose to remove her last name and change it to her mother's maiden name 'kamado'.

(Y/N) sighed having a slight of tears of the inside of her blindfold, She's just thankful knowing that tanjiro will never get to see what a mess she was crying like a weakling.

"That's why i couldn't even caught my mom's memory its because she didn't inherit the six eyes." The pain in your voice can be heard for how your it cracked for every words that spoken.

"I thought your my mom's daughter or sibling since she has the same voice like you.." Small chibi cute tanjiro stated making the both of you stared at each other akwardly. He has this red face knowing the embarrassment he caused.

"Eh? Pfft, that's fine because that lullaby song was being use for almost years in your bloodline." You laughed softly making him more embarassed.

"Oh so you know that as well?" Tanjiro said having a dotted eyes pointing at himself.

You nodded softly chuckling underneath your breathe."Yeah it's just even dad used to sang me that lullaby, he said mom love to sing that to me. That lullaby song was older that we thought."

You stood up carrying nezuko's child form on your arms.  She was sleeping peacefully having red cheeks on each both sides.

A loud bang from up the sky making both of you got cut off for the long conversation seeing a weapon just flew spinning round and round.

Sickle?

It went back on the second floor building of the wooden house breaking the side of the building, your six eyes saw another demon inside this will be a trouble for uzui, you can feel the other uppermoon's strong agility.

You saw geto from the corner of your eyes on the other side of the wooden house on the alleyway. Still waiting for you to come.

'Fuck this, do i need to deal with two problems at the same time' You gritted your teeth feeling irritated as much as possible you don't want to lead them in danger. So facing geto alone won't be a problem.

"We're here! Lord inosuke and his underlings!" You heard him spoken from behind you seeing zenitsu was besides hims

"YO! Sensei! Your most strong student is here preparing to fight Flamboyantly.." He posed making you left in dotted eyes.

A boy was easily influenced.

"Inosuke stop doing that." You stated making 'hmmp' in response, he thought it would impress you or what.

'Well great their finally here wrong timing this is gonna be tough' You gave nezuko to tanjiro making him left confused.

"Take nezuko back on her box, I had to face someone. Don't get naive thoughts tanjiro listen to me." You squat down m to level your height to his. Grabbing a hold on his shoulder.

The routine you always do everytime you're infront of a small person.

"No matter what happen, Don't try to do reckless things.." You said before teleporting away from them.

"Sensei! Wait!" Tanjiro yelled looking around the places seeing  that his mentor was nowhere out of sight. He hurriey put nezuko inside his bok, While informing zenitsu and inosuke to back up uzui.

You teleported besides uzui seeing him inside this already broken house seeing its much more wrecked than before, he has a blood flowing down on his forehead.

"(Y/N)-Sama!" He said glancing at you seeing how calm you are.

"Uzui, take care of my students for me. I need to get rid of something." You said casually making him sighed and nodded and response.

The sound pillar knows that you're the type of person doesn't help someone if you know how much that person has capable of defeating a opponent. The pillars sometimes think knowing that you're the strongest slayer you can wipe out demon's by your own will.

But you choose to play with them especially with muzan.

"I'm trusting you. Don't bring me down.."

You said before giving him a peck on his cheeks, Leaving a unfunction uzui left there,a strong wind blow suddenly touch his skin making him glance on the side seeing that you're no longer on his sides.

He blushed a bit before thinking.'Damn it, i dont care anymore oyakata-sama. I'll marry your adopted daughter and make her my fourth wife!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 21.4K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...
408K 13.2K 33
Transferred to the Swordsmith village with the task of taking care of the residents, Y/N faces challenges to please both the young and old swordsmith...
213K 4.4K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
6.8K 227 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...