BECAUSE OF YOU

Av jendeuki_23

J G!P Started: September 15,2021 Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
26
27
28

23

1.5K 85 15
Av jendeuki_23

Jennie POV
We are having fun together with Krystal unnie, we keep on teasing Kai because he tried to act cute in front of us. While my Lili is busy with her food and also Jisoo-unnie, aigoo my Lili is really hungry.

Krystal: (saw someone just entered to her restaurant) OMG Bae Suzy (mumbled but everyone in their table heard about it even Lisa)

Lisa: (look at Krystal)

Jennie: what are you saying Unnie?

Kai: babe?

Krystal: Bae Suzy is here

Them: (look at the door)

Lisa: what a pretty girl (in her mind)

Jisoo: (staring at the girl standing beside of Suzy) wow

Kai: (secretly look at Jennie)

Jennie: (look at Lisa) hon

Lisa: (look at Jennie) ne?

Jennie: you ok?

Lisa: yeah (smile slightly)

Lisa POV
I just continue to eat not minding them, I got interrupted when Jennie suddenly holds my right hand that made me look at her. She look so worried, but she doesn't have too. I know she used to date Suzy but it's already in the past, I'm the present now besides I have a trust on her.

Lisa: you don't have to be worried at me Nini (smile) it's totally fine if you want to talk to her

Jennie: you sure?

Lisa: yeah, I trust you (smile)

Jennie: (gummy smile) thank you Lili (kiss Lisa's cheeks)

Suddenly...
Suzy saw them so she pulled her friend with her to go to the table where Jennie is.

Suzy: hey Jennie, hey guys (smile sweetly)

Jennie: (look up at Suzy) hey Suzy (smile)

Suzy: so you are with this cute girl huh (smirk then look at Lisa) hi your name is Lisa right?

Lisa: y-yeah (smile)'

Suzy: I'm Suzy, and you know what? You are so cute Lisa (smile sweetly) anyways this is my bestfriend Rosé, sis this is Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Kai, and?

Krystal: I'm Krystal Jung, Kai's girlfriend (smile)

Suzy: I see (nodded and smile)

Rosé: Hi I'm Park Chaeyoung but you guys can call me Rosé (bow politely)

Lisa: nice to meet you Chipmunk (smile cutely)

Rosé: (widened her eyes)

Suzy: (giggle)

Jennie: (look at Lisa) chipmunk?

Lisa: she looks like a chipmunk (smile cutely)

Rosé: yeah, and you look like a monkey  (teasingly said)

Lisa: mean (pout)

Suzy: (suddenly pinch Lisa's both cheeks softly) your so cute Lisa, why so adorable huh

Jennie: (widened her eyes then stand up) y-yahh! Don't touch my girlfriend (pulled Suzy's hand away from Lisa's cheeks)

Rosé: so possessive (chuckle)

Suzy: (giggle) fine I'm not going to do that again (look at Lisa) but can I have your number?

Jennie: yahhh!

Lisa: (hold Jennie's arm to sit down again) yah Nini you are too loud

Jennie: but she's flirting Lili (pout)

Them except Lisa: (widened their eyes)

Lisa: but I didn't flirted back Nini (make Jennie sit down) now behave and just eat your food 

Jennie: why are you scolding me (pout while continue to eat her food) I didn't do anything bad (rolled her eyes)

Suzy: Omo this is my first time to witness this whipped Jennie (in my mind) someone is under (chuckle)

Kai: wait! Suzy I thought you still like my cousin?

Suzy: I am

Kai: but why are you flirting with Lisa?

Suzy: I fell in love with Lisa when I saw her in the Kim's Mansion (wink at Lisa)

Rosé: she keep on telling me that she met a very cute girl but forgot to ask her name because she want to have a bond with Jennie first, but then she heard that Kai called the cute girl Lisa

Jennie: yahhh you can't love my Lili! (Glared at Suzy)

Jisoo: possessive much huh (said while eating the fried chicken) why you keep on saying that Lisa is your girlfriend?

Jennie: because she really is (rolled her eyes) you can't get her Suzy just go and find someone, I already marked her

Suzy: marked her?

Rosé: Omo something already happened between you guys? (Excitedly asked)

KaiStal: (widened their eyes then look at JenLisa)

Jisoo: (giggle)

Lisa: (got choked on her food)

Jennie: (immediately give Lisa a water) yahhh you shouldn't say that words whenever someone is eating (glared at Rosé) you ok now hon? (Asked softly)

Lisa: y-yeah (said while blushing)

Suzy: (suddenly saw a red mark on Lisa's neck) now I know why you are so possessive to Lisa (smirk)

Kai: yahhh Jennie Kim who told you to touch our innocent Lisa huh?! (Stand up then grab Jennie's collar)

Krystal: here we go again, Kai being OA

Lisa: o-oppa let go (tried to take Kai's hand away from Jennie) yahhh oppa

Jennie: (trying to pulled away from Kai's grip)

Krystal: (sigh) yahhh Kim Jong-in! (Seriously said)

Kai: (immediately let go of Jennie)

Jisoo: (just laughing because of what is happening)

Rosé: (look around) everyone is staring on us, they might think we are crazy people

Suzy: (chuckle) who wouldn't? We just found out that someone forgot to control her hormones

Jennie: yahhh (about to attack Suzy but Lisa immediately stop her) get out of my way Lili, I will just teach this girl a lesson

Suzy: (smirk at Jennie)

Lisa: yahh Nini stop it already (said while frowning)

Jennie: I said get out of my way Lili (seriously said)

Lisa: that's it, I'm done (in her mind) fine do whatever you want (left the restaurant)

Jennie: (got stunned)

Jisoo: (stop laughing)

Krystal: (shake my head)

Rosé: you pissed her off (chuckle) you are not good girlfriend mandu, you are not listening to your girlfriend

Jennie: (look at Rosé)

Suzy: it's not my fault anymore Jennieyahhh (hold Rosé's arm) see you when we see you guys (leave the restaurant)

Kai: what a naughty girl

Krystal: go and follow your girlfriend Jen, we will go to your house later (seriously said)

Jennie: (gulp) o-ok (leave the restaurant to find Lisa)

Jisoo: now I know what is Jennie's weakness (finish my food)

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

15.1K 237 28
It all started off with a dare... Started: August 29 2022 Ended: October 9 2022
300K 12.5K 47
โ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
47.7K 3.6K 119
โ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ , ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ? โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ 50 ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 10 12
Just a bunch of Jimin oneshots ๐Ÿ˜ ~~~ Started: August 2nd, 2021 Finished: N/A ~~~