Identity (Complete)

By marVex044

"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on coll... More

First things First
Chapter 1: wake up
Chapter 2: New me?
Chapter 3: saved
Chapter 4: intruder
Chapter 5: New Home
Chapter 6: Training #1
Chapter 7: Training #2
Chapter 8: Injury
Chapter 9: Leisure
Chapter 10: First task
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Adventure with Deimos
Chapter 13: Stuck
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Escapee
Chapter 17: Cold breeze
Chapter 18: Scathe
Chapter 19: Outburst
Chapter 20: The hunt
Chapter 21: Reckless
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Fooled
Chapter 24: Purgatory
Chapter 25: misconception
Chapter 26: Aggravation
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Roll Call
Chapter 29: Rigid
Chapter 30: Rigid #2
Chapter 31: Final Line
Chapter 32: End of the End
Chapter 33: (alternate ending) Dream
Chapter 34: (True ending) Peace

Chapter 16: probing

1.5K 39 42
By marVex044

Sanford: Doc!

Sanford called out Doc while carrying a passed out (y/n).

Doc: (y/n)?! What happened?

Sanford: (y/n)'s tired I don't know what Auditor did to (y/n)…

Doc eyes widened cursing at the name, He took over (y/n)'s unconscious body as he immediately went inside the passenger seat. 

Sanford: Where's Deimos? Is he okay?
Doc's expression shifted immediately in guilt not wanting to contact his eyes to Sanford.

Doc: He's… *sigh* heavily wounded… he's still unconscious til now.

Sanford eyes widened not wanting to hear anymore detailed explanation as he stepped on the gas pedal and immediately drived back home.

____________________

*SLAM!*

Sanford: Hank? Where's Deimos?!

Sanford yelled rushing inside the house, Doc followed at the back carrying (y/n) in a bridal style.

Hank: He's at his room.

Doc: Hank! Help me here! (y/n)'s unconscious!

Hank immediately went to Doc to help aid (y/n) at (y/n)'s room while Sanford rushed towards Deimos.

The place smelled strongly of booze and antiobiotics. As he opened the door, Sanford's heart ached. Deimos lay in his bed, multiple bandages encircling his torso. There are bandages on his face and an IV stand near the bed with a bag dangling from the side.

Sanford grabbed a chair and placed it near to Deimos. He just sat there, staring at Deimos. He was shocked…confused he had this emotions that he doesn't know how to express…

Dei… what did they do to you?…

Sanford stares at Deimos gripping the sheets of the bed, he rested his head on his gripping hands. His mind clouded with his conscience blaming himself for not saving Deimos.

I should've stayed… 

*hnggh*

Sanford immediately spunned up his head when a familiar voiced grunted. 

Deimos: S-san?

Sanford: Dei!

Sanford felt relieved seeing his pal back at conscious again. Sanford immediately hugged him in the head, squishing Deimos Head into him.

Deimos: I'm…scared.

Sanford: *sniff*… I'm sorry… I shouldn't have listen.

Sanford felt Deimos' grasps are shaking in fear. The amount of trauma and pain Deimos suffered for the past days has really broke him inside. He cursed himself for letting his fragiled pal to suffer from this extent pain. 

Deimos: Don't leave me…p-please…

Sanford: I will never leave you again… I promise.

Sanford felt Deimos tensed up body became relax, grunting on the sensitive wounds he have behind the plastered skin. He just hopes that there are no more circumstances that will led them to seperate.

Deimos: Thanks San.

____________________

I'm back?…

You mumbled squinting on the light that was hanging at the gray ceiling. You were back at your small room. Your old drawers and cushion somehow put a smile in your face.

You tried sitting on your bed but this sudden immense pain was felt in your head, Grunting the headache you got in. 
Suddenly the door of your room slowly opened and a familiar guy slowly peeked inside your room. Thanks to your blurry vision you can't see his face clearly but you knew instantly who it was based on the identitcal mask.

Doc: (y/n)! Your finally awake!!

Doc immediately ran into you and gave you a tight hug while you startled by Doc's actions.

Doc: What did Auditor do to you? Did he hurt you?? Oh I swear I'm going to slaughter that guy.

(y/n): I'm okay Dad. I'm just… glad I'm back here again.

Doc hugged you tightly hearing you called him his favorite word.

Doc: me too… Sanford's really worried about you passing out in his arms earlier… are you sure that Auditor did nothing to you?

You stood there in silence clouding yourself in thought. Because of Doc bombarding you with questions first thing after you wake up, your mind can't properly process what happened.

what did Auditor do to me?

Sanford… 

Then the realization strucked you, gasping causing Doc to startled. You remembered what Auditor did to Deimos, what he told you…what he'll do to Sanford… 

You suddenly looked around if Sanford was in the room. But Doc held you making your eyes meet his.

Doc: What is it?

(y/n): we need to go to Sanford.

You said with a hint of fear Doc didn't hesitated further and assisted you incase you fall since you just woke up. 

You rushed inside the room, you took a glance of Sanford hugging peacefully to someone that shifted your concern in.

(y/n): D-dei…

You joined the two, inspecting his face and body your heart still aches looking at the huge gash on his arm and his leg that was inclined at the bed. The pressure and memories flooding in just grips your hand tighter.

(y/n): i'm sorry I can't aid you.

Deimos: Worry not! I'm still good as new!

Deimos posed you up a thumbs up extending his whole arms to you but immediately cried in pain. You smiled.
Sanford: I'm glad your fine! did Auditor do something?

(y/n): about that… Did the guards put something in you back at the enemy base?

Sanford shooked in disapproval you continued to inspect his body, with desperation and panic since you can't locate that thing. Until Sanford grabbed you looking at your feared eyes.

Sanford: What's the matter? What Did Auditor told about you?

You averted his eyes as hot tears starts to form in the corner of your eyes.

(y/n): Auditor wants me to kill someone… an-and if I don't succeed that… you'll…

Die…

You said stutteringly in guilt, blaming yourself for this disaster, dragging someone else's life for problems that should have been yours alone. The news leaves everyone in the room flabbergasted.

Doc: That sick bastard…

Deimos: w-who's the one he wanted to kill?

(y/n): Tricky…

For a brief while, everyone was speechless, except Sanford, who continued to stare at his body, struck that the Auditor had planted something inside of him that would cause him to detonate, killing him instantaneously..

Deimos: W-why did he wanted to kill tricky?? Isn't him the reason why that clown revives everytime he was killed?

(y/n): I-I don't know… 

You took a glance on Deimos who was back at being stressed out, his pal is on the line and he don't want to make that happened. Sanford hugged him back again letting him be relaxed since stressing him just makes his wounds stings.

Sanford: I-I'll be ok…

Doc: Sanford's right. We'll make a plan for that.

Doc said reassuring both you and Deimos. You still continue to stare at Deimos who was panicking beside Sanford until Doc Signaled you to step out of the room so that the two can have privacy.

Doc: we'll find him… let's just cool our minds for now, you all come back from disasters right?

Doc said, you stand beside him fumbling your thumb, the stinge of guiltiness still creeps up on you and Doc still sense that. So he patted your back causing you to snap out of your trance.

Doc: Don't be like that (y/n)… It's not the (y/n) I know… How about I treat you with some hotdog. There's a good Hotdog stand near the park, How about that?

You stared at him and put this smile on your face and nodded.

maybe a nice hotdog can ease it up…

____________________

You both got out of the base and continue to stroll down the road towards a small park. There was a hotdog stand there and it was not that far from your base. Doc distracts you from your thoughts by talking to you even though he spoke it in this sternly monotonic voice.

You both finally arrived at the park and the hotdog stand queued up by grunts. You both knew it will gonna take long so you took the tasks to find a place for you both to sit.

Doc: so what do you want for dressing? Ranch? Buffalo sauce.

(y/n): What you'll get I'll get.

Doc: If you say so.

Doc parted you ways joining to the queued of grunts. You kept looking for nice spots until you came to a bench with a view of the scarlet horizon. Based on the changing color of the crimson sky, the sun is already setting. Even though the sunset isn't visible, it would be amazing to view it here. It looked as if it was shrouded in a dense fog.

You sat there and waited for Doc to come back. You sighed breathing the air of this world and letting it all in a sigh. You've been getting a lot in trouble for the past days and you definitely need this, away from problems. But your anxiety still ringing inside your body. Your feared that any time now the one Auditor planted on Sanford will just explode. 

your… overthinking this (y/n)…

You shooked your head as to try to lessen up the anxiety, your too focused on yourself not realizing that Doc was already behind you. You yelped on Doc's cold hands glancing on him holding a two hotdogs in one hand.

Doc: you good?

You only responded with a nod.

Doc: Here… 

Doc gave you your food. It has ketchup that was layered with cheddar cheese. Doc likes cheese huh.

You responded a thank you while happily eating the food. Doc seems he haven't ate one of those for days as he munch it all down halfway through.

(y/n): You sure hungry

Doc choked on his food clearing himself to turn back 'professional'.

Doc: It's delicious… can't help it.

You chuckled on his response that cause him to be all red again.

Doc: So anyway, Deimos said he'll try to find where Tricky is now.

(y/n): what about Sanford?…

Doc: *sigh*… He'll be okay.

You stood there continue to chew your hotdog until It's fully finished Doc noticed your constant anxiety, well you can't really help it since a guy forced you to be his assassin to target a guy before killing someone you loved you'll be in real fear thinking that.

Doc: We'll find him, We'll kill him… as a family.

You heard that word again and fkrces your expression to have this smile plastered in your face, it very reassuring to know that there will be someone helping you in your problems.

(y/n): Thanks… Dad!

You said giving him a hug, Doc's face started to heat up again with this plastered tipsy smile in his face. 

Doc: +15

You both stare at the red view, even though its a bit ruined. You kinda like it. It reminds of home. The whistle of the breezes urges you to not move any and just enjoy the little moment.

(y/n): I like the view… kinda look like at my home.

Doc: so you miss your world.

(y/n): I do...

you said smiling 

(y/n): Say, If I have the chances to go back in my world should I take it?

Doc's heart ached, he didn't expect that kind of question for you. 

Doc: you should… continue to reach your dreams.

Doc lied, it hurts for him to say that, he had grown enough attatchment to you, it will be a huge sting to him to see you one day go. But even though it hurts he still gave you this this thumbs up.

You acknowledge his opinion, maybe you just have to stay away from negativity there. Your getting frequent homesick sometimes, but it's still a hard decision for you if you really want to go or not.

Doc: it's getting low… we should head back.

Doc gave you your knife and told to stay close to him since at dark a lot of bad guys are roaming so don't hesitate to swing that knife.

You nodded to Doc as you both leave the park and continue to walk back at your base. The bonding was short but it sure was great that someones treating you… especially food. You both began talking to each other on the way home. You try to get him to laugh by telling funny jokes but he seems really cold, but your determined to break that.

Doc in the other hand constant eyeing grunts that stares at your whole body whenever you both crosses someone. Their intentions are not likely good that's why Doc gave them plenty of death glares while squeezing you in his sides all the way back.

____________________

Sanford: How's the 'father and child' moment.

Sanford mocked giving Doc this tensed up expression fueling himself back again in redness. Doc tries to explain more further but bit of words only came out causing Sanford to chuckle loudly.

Hank: Doc… I need to talk to you.

Hank interrupted the room with this seriousness in his face, Doc cleared his throat to regain the 'proffesional' him.

Doc told you that he'll be back in a minute, you gave him a nod and followed Sanford in the kitchen to grab some snacks.

Sanford: oh and (y/n), Deimos wanted to talk to you in his room it seems important.

huh what could that be? 

You slowly went towards Deimos room, you haven't had a chance to look closely on Deimos wounds since it only makes you feel guilty. Remembering how he looked at you while bathe in his own blood.

He's already fine now why do you have to worry that much…

Deimos: Ay (y/n)! *grunts* So I finally tracked where Tricky is.

Deimos said, he was sitting in his bed with a customed laptop in his lap, you saw more of bandages and gauges wrapped in his body. Some gauges still have this red stains meaning that those parts aren't healed up. Especially the one in his arm…

Deimos: I've already send the location in your tracking de-   (y/n)?

(y/n): I'm sorry…

You said, distracted by the amount of wounds he got that may soon turn into scars. Your heart aches as it flashes memory of him crying in pain. You don't want those to happen again, you don't want to see him in pain anymore.

Deimos: *chuckle* I'm already healing, I still got bones ya know.

He jokingly said playfully punched your shoulder but it still doesn't worned out your worried face, he sighs.

Deimos: Here…

Deimos struggles to get something in his pocket, the wounds are still fresh that's why it still stings when gave pressure. He finally got an earpiece and gave it to you.

Deimos: I saw you dropped this when were about to leave the building. It's all broken out so I fix it. *chuckle* Let's say it's a reward you get for completing a mission with me..

Deimos smiled showing his sharp teeth, you smiled, you haven't realized your earpiece till now. It's…sweet  fixing stuff for you.

Deimos: and also I enhanced it a bit so that the range of signal you can get, can be more farther than last time. So ya know… you can call me if ya need to.

(y/n): Thanks Dei I'll keep that in mind

Deimos: Anything for ya.

He said with a winky face.

Deimos +10

Deimos: oh and the location I gave you it's not that accurate since Tricky likes to explore a lot ask Hank about him, he probbably know where the exact Tricky is. 

(y/n): noted, get some rest alright? Your overworking yourself.

Deimos: And that makes me special, I'll be okay!

Deimos said giving you a thumbs up before you leave his room.

You started to look for Hank, Doc is back at his office yet Hank isn't at the living room. You continue to look the assassin as you finally saw him outside the porch looking at the dark red sky.

Hank: greetings (y/n).

You startled when he called your name even though he wasn't looking at you, cold chill sent down in your skin. His gloomy and cold voice still gives you the shivers.

(y/n): Hey Hank.

You waved back, Hank patted the unoccupied seat beside him and you gladly accepted it. You both sat there looking at the Identical buildings from the horizon.

(y/n): Deimos told me that you knew where exactly Tricky was.

Hank: I've been spying that guy for a long time.

(y/n): can you help me… get to him?

You looked down on your hands fumbling your two thumbs, you felt this uncomfortableness requesting help for a bloody murderer.

He glanced at you, his red goggles illuminate his whole face it almost like the red circles are his eyes, like Auditor…

Hank: Sure, Let's get to him once everyone is ready.

You nodded to him, it somehow eased you up greatly.

Guess I don't have to worry myself that much now… Hank will help me.

it won't be too hard anymore right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 202 24
Season 1A Hank J Wimbleton and His friends Deimos, Sanford and Doc are killed and sent to Hell... but It's not how they imagine but who are they to c...
20.1K 297 14
Originally Finished: August 2021 I FINALLY FINISHED IT YESS (im so happy oml even tho it probably sucks and the plot doesn't make much in general idc...
291 17 9
Based off Madness Combat a Man named Dan is kidnapped and transferred to Nevada where he meets 2 prisoners and a wanted criminal named Hank....will t...
142K 2K 143
I've been obsessed with madness combat for awhile now and I've decided to make a book about This book will contain the usuals of Wattpad books: Fluff...