๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ | ๐๏ฟฝ...

By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

โ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜œ๐˜ฉ-๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐—‚๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—’๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ | ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’

๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ

17.6K 852 382
By -MRSGAULDENHERSELF

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

𝐈 groaned hearing loud music downstairs.

Smacking my lips I lifted my body off the bed sitting with my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands.

I wasn't even ready to wake up.

Gripping my dick, I held it through my shorts groaning once again at how bad this morning wood hurt.

Removing my black hoodie from my scattered sheets I slipped it over my head before then standing up from my seat on the bed.

Sliding my sock covered feet into my 𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐄 slides, I dragged myself over to the dim lighted bathroom and I silently stretched observing myself in the mirror.

Grabbing my tooth brush to brush my teeth I then after completed all of my morning tasks before heading downstairs to the commotion.

Bre, Juju, and Nelly filled my downstairs Kitchen and Living Room "Why the hell is y'all in my house?" I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"Why are you in your house?" Bre remarked slurping loudly on MY s'mores cereal I raised my lip mugging him "What bruh?"

"Nun Idiot." He rolled his eyes heading over to my couch.

I be thinking his ass a lil sugarcane sometimes.

"What you finna do today?" Juju came from behind me, he probably just left from the bathroom.

"Y'all know them niggas we killed two weeks ago?" They nodded their heads letting on that they knew who I was talking about.

"They cousins was talking shit on Instagram and I was thinking about killing them but then police gon know it's me, so I wanna rob they houses." I shrugged while the room went completely quiet.

They all looked at me with surprised look.

"This nigga always tryna rob and kill somebody." Bre whispered to himself shaking his head in disbelief and disappointment.

"Nigga, yo ass just killed four niggas damn near two weekends ago and now you wanna rob they cousins house?!" Bre summed up what I just said.

I shrugged my shoulders once again, nodding my head.

"You know some wrong with that nigga head." Nelly waved Bre off searching through the Kitchen pantry.

They saying it like it's a bad thing.

"Aye, why you ain't tell Day'iana about why you had to ignore her?" Nelly questioned dumping six fruit snacks into his hand.

"Ion want her to know about the shit that I do, cause when she do find out she prolly might not wanna fuck with me anymore." I discussed twisting my hair.

I always did this when I wasn't sure about something.

"Nah, she like yo ass for real nigga, you should've seen how clingy y'all was at the fair, if yo arm wasn't wrapped around her shoulder it was hugging on her waist." Juju reassured patting my shoulder.

I nodded my head trusting his word.

Slipping my phone from my large jacket pocket, I went to Day'iana's contact deciding to text her.

"We'a be right back, we finna smoke this." Nelly announced and I nodded paying more attention to my phone seeing Day'iana text me back.

𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞🖤

𝗒𝗈

𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗒

𝗐𝗒𝖽?

𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗏

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗊?

𝗒𝖾𝖺

FaceTiming her, she answered on the third ring.

I licked my lips holding my over my eyes "What take you so long to answer?" I observed the camera seeing nothing but the ceiling.

"I was doing something." She lied, we was just literally texting.

"Why you lying?" I tilted my head confronting her.

"Boy, I am not lying." She laughed softly "Mhm show yo face." She smacked her teeth stopping her laugh.

"No because you already know what my face look like." She reminded me speaking inna soft voice.

"Exactly so why can't I see your pretty face right now?" I smirked listening to her giggle.

I sensed her blush "You are not slick."

"Ian slick? What you mean?" I smiled slyly.

"You know what I'm talking about Nardo." Her hair covered the screen meaning that her head was near the phone camera.

"You gone let me slide?" I dropped my hold on my hoodie setting my phone beside me.

"What?" She voiced sounding genuinely confused.

I be forgetting her ass don't know shit about slang. It's gone be hard when I tell her that I kill and rob folks for a living.

I chuckled "You gone lemme come see you?" She turned on her room light.

"Why?" She nervously spoke up.

Ion be trying to make her nervous on purpose.

"Cause I miss you and I want to spend some type of alone time with you." I stated bluntly grabbing my phone holding it in between my legs.

Ian finna sugar code nothing if I'm feeling you, you gone know it.

"Mmk, when you coming?"

"Probably later tonight, imma call when I'm on my way but send me yo location." I explained standing up from seat on the ottoman.

"Antwayss, how's your day going? Did you eat this morning?" She asked moving around in the bed.

"Shit been boring honestly and nah Ian ate but I'm not even hungry for real." I expressed my lame ass day so far.

"Well it is still early in the morning, so maybe it'll get better!" She cheered softly before I heard the tapping on a keyboard.

"Yea, maybe.. Ima talk to you when I'm on my way aight?" I reassured still staring at the ceiling on my phone "Mmk." She whispered softly before hanging up.

That shit was lowkey awkward as fuck but like what are you supposed to say when you hang up?

Walking to the front door I stepped outside for a second "Y'all tryna hit that lick today?" I muttered mugging our surroundings.

It stank like a motherfucka, somebody musta died out this bitch.

"It's up to you." Juju shrugged handing the roach to Bre.

Hope one of em swallow that shit.

I checked my phone's time "We'll do it later, ima finna go see my Momma then Day'iana." They all nodded in agreement so I stepped back into the house closing the door behind me.

Jogging upstairs I went to the master bathroom running so warm shower water, pooling my black shorts and boxers to my ankles before taking my hoodie off then stepping in the shower.

-

"MAMA! LELE!" I shouted walking through the front door "Stop yelling in my damn house Horace!" Ma Dukes shouted back to me from the Kitchen.

Pulling my black sagging jeans up only for them to slip down slightly, I walked over in the open-arched Kitchen I spotted Dukes leaning against the island typing away from her phone which was on the charger.

"Hey Dukes." I kissed her cheek as she raised her head up smiling at my presences.

She dropped her phone onto the island "Wassup SonSon." She gave me a semi side hug since she was shorter than me.

"What you been up to Ma?" I opened the pantry door grabbing four CapriSuns once we broke away from our hug.

She went back onto her phone "Nothing I've just been talking to my friend." I furrowed my eyebrows taking a sip from my first CapriSun.

"Friend? What nigga you messing with?" I smacked my teeth finishing the CaprisSun, squeezing the life out of it.

These hoes don't never wanna give me the rest of my damn juice!

She waved me off "Nun of your business Horace just know I'm talking to someone new." I smacked teeth mugging the back of her head "What bout my daddy?"

"That nigga ain't getting freed anytime soon." She spoke in a duh tone.

Ain't nobody said that when it was free you.

"Girl he is fioneee." Jaliyah muttered with her AirPods in her ear as she causally walked into the Kitchen ignored me.

I popped the back of her head "Who the hell you calling fine?" I mugged her ugly ass forehead.

She must it get from my Dukes, because ian got no big forehead ion know bout Tony, his forehead big as hell too.

"Nigga moveee." She dragged pushing me away from her.

I pulled her wig "It ain't like he would go with yo ass, yo lace boutta detach from your head." I shielded my head with my hands once she bit her lip hitting me with a lot of force.

"Stop before y'all break my glasses!" Dukes demanded causing Jaliyah to stop but not before giving me one last hit.

I discreetly smacked the shit outta her forehead, she not getting the last hit in.

Lele reached over to hit me but Dukes caught her in the act "I said stop!" She demanded once again.

"Yea! Tryna be grown with niggas. Matter fact both of y'all tryna be grown messing with niggas." I spoke to both of them sternly.

Lele smacked her teeth "Nigga you can't be talking when you was at the fair with some girl." She announced shifting her weight onto her right side.

How she even found that out? Swea hoes be all up on a nigga dick.

"Girl?! Horace who daughter you messing with?" Ma payed her full attention to me placing her phone down.

I scratched behind my ear "This girl I met when I was in highschool."

"Okayyy, and you taking her on dates?" Lele chimed in maneuvering herself over beside Dukes.

"Not yet." I shrugged my shoulders before they both started jumping in excitement.

"I'm getting my grand baby-niece, I'm getting my grand baby-niece, I'm getting my grand baby-niece." They sung together doing a little dance.

"Ian say all that..." I muttered scratching my neck.

"She must not know what you be doing?" Lele stopped her commotion dropping her excited face.

I smacked my teeth, she talk to damn much.

"What does she mean 'what you be doing' Horace?" Ma spoke up sternly with that one mean look.

When I was younger, probably when I was in the second grade MaDukes was sentenced to prison for five years because of fraud.

She had left Tony, Jaliyah and I to stay with my grandma and life was normal, we still had everything we needed and were still being taken care of but when she came back we had nothing Dukes was literally broke, it was to the point were she had to borrow three dollars from the cashier at the gas station to pay for gas.

As I grew up, it still hadn't really changed and I couldn't lie and say I didn't want the newest Jordan's and shit so resulting into that I started robbing people in our neighborhood and people in nearby neighborhoods.

Tony taught me everything thing I know, if I didn't have gloves I would use my socks and so forth.

Dukes knew of the crimes that happened but she never suspected it was me until she went through my phone one night while I was sleeping seeing everything from pictures to messages and this was all because I didn't have a password on my phone.

She had confronted me that same night after she picked me and Lele up from school and then dropped Lele off at our auntie's house. She broke down into tears explaining how she didn't want me to throw my life away and end up like her, in prison and with nothing once I was released.

And that's what encouraged me to finish high school.

"Nothing Ma, Ian doing nothing." I sighed running my hands down my face.

Her eyes began to water "Woow, I still can't believe your doing this shit!" I smacked my teeth pulling my pants up.

"Ima catch y'all later, Ian finna argue with you." I headed to the front door.

"Argue? I'm not arguing with you Benard! I'm worried about my son's safety." She exclaimed with a hint of pain in her voice.

"I understand that Ma but ion wanna talk about this right now." I kissed her forehead then gave Lele a side hug.

Lele kissed my cheek "I love you, be safe."

"Fasho." I mumbled before leaving out the house.

𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞🖤

𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗒

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ 𝟦:𝟤𝟩
➤ ʟɪʟ ᴏɴᴇ 🖤 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝗺𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺.

𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎?

𝐁𝐑𝐄?

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘?

𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔?

𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐄?

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐒?

𝐃𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫? 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥  𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐘 (𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝) 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃'𝐒 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞. 𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃! ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴏ

𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐌𝐑𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 <𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 30 10
๐–™๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–† ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š
202K 9.7K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
13.5K 576 13
๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
320K 10.7K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ