I rely on acting to become a...

נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] T... עוד

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

Chapter 31

517 18 1
נכתב על ידי Darkknight123457

Chapter 31. 031 "Special... Evil..."...

    This time, the richness of information and the shocking content are probably the best in the entertainment industry in recent years.

    In just over ten minutes, the Weibo server collapsed.

    Many netizens who are late to the melon through their friends want to log in, they will flash back when they enter the APP, and the computer will not refresh.

    Only some fast-moving entertainment reporters edited the content of the Weibo into an article at an extremely fast speed and sent it to grab the click rate.

    Of course, there are also some big marketing accounts and media, who organize and summarize the information in detail, and then slowly edit the article after comparing and verifying.

    Anyway, these two articles have a lot of netizens wanting to read them.

    Everything broke out when the audience was eating melons, and netizens' attention was attracted by Shenyi's incident. When these materials were just sent out, many netizens downloaded them and saved them. Now unless the Copyright Office wants to ban them Otherwise, no matter how strong the capital is, it will be difficult to erase these things, even the Weibo platform itself.

    After leaving this platform, there are other platforms willing to publish these articles for traffic.

    Because the content published in it contains a lot of public relations records about the smearing and whitewashing of celebrities and public figures in recent years, because I am afraid of being pushed out to be a scapegoat in this business, so Laoyu not only has transfer records, contracts , and even a recording.

    Even if these involved people want to spend a lot of money and use their resources and contacts to do public relations at all costs, there are also victims who have been smeared and want to redress their injustices by relying on these materials.

    All in all, it is impossible to hide things.

    After half an hour, the Weibo server recovered and could be reopened.

    After half an hour of buffering, the people who eat melons regained their rants again. Those Weibo posts were not deleted, because by the time Lao Yu’s team reacted, Weibo was already paralyzed. I know almost too much. The replies below the content of the dozen Weibo posts exceeded 10,000 in a very short period of time.

    'It turns out that my home Chenchen was hacked by jzw at that time! OMG! In the same regiment, why are there such poisonous teammates! So disgusting, jzw get out of the entertainment circle! '

    'Eating melons and eating my own, I announce that I will remove the powder from szx! It turned out that what happened back then was true, but I still supported him at the time, and I believed his explanation. It turned out that the team he was looking for cleaned him up...'

    'It's a pity Lu Yan, what a good girl, she didn't have anything She was distorted like that and quit the circle, can she come back? I really want to hear her sing again. '

    The melon eaters who followed this incident did not expect that they would end up eating melons on their own heads. This night, a large number of fans lost their fans, and a large number of fans returned. The kind of people who missed a shot in this incident. Yes, it is called 'lucky rice' and 'koi rice', and Weibo has been forwarded by fans of collapsed houses, just to get some luck in chasing stars.

    In addition to the emotions of the fans, there are more, which can be said to be snowflake-like lawyer letters, which were publicly posted on Weibo by the victims. The defendant is naturally Lao Yu and his team. Buyers who spend money to smear—for example, the men’s team member who spent money to smear his teammates. At present, even the official Weibo of the support club has announced that he has lost his followers.

    Many of the things behind the hot search news have been revealed, and Shen Yi's fans naturally quickly discovered in these materials that Shen Yi was also paid to smear.

    And the person who smeared her, the chat record was marked with 'Deng Xing'.

    This name seems very common and common, but it is not difficult to find for many people who are half-footed in the entertainment industry among the melon-eating people at this time.

    It didn't take long for it to be revealed that Deng Xing was Xiao Zhiyun's manager.

    This time, it exploded.

    Xiao Zhiyun is a top-tier actress at the moment. The so-called top-tier, in addition to a large number of extremely sticky fans, also has the familiarity of the public, that is, if passers-by see anything about her on the hot search, they will subconsciously click The degree to go in and see and discuss.

    This news, even in a crowd of melon fields, was very eye-catching, and it rushed directly into the top ten of the hot search. After all, the initial beginning of the incident was about Shen Yi.

    It is incredible not only for the public, but also for Xiao Zhiyun's fans. If Shen Yi and Xiao Zhiyun were dragged together at other times, they would definitely be ridiculed.

    Now Xiao Zhiyun's fans are also starting to protect them immediately:

    'Take away my family Yunyun, everyone is abroad, we don't make an appointment'

    'There are so many people in Zhiyun's team, the agent Deng Xing was mentioned in the previous article, it was still a year ago Now, maybe people are long gone.'

    'By the way, this should be the same name and surname, right? This name is not uncommon. Looking at the content in other materials, it is either from the same group or from the same type of opponent. Shen Yi is a newcomer. We Zhiyun will not have to hire an agent just because a newcomer makes his debut abroad. People specifically smear her, right? '

    Anyway, Xiao Zhiyun's fans firmly do not believe that this matter has anything to do with Xiao Zhiyun, even if it is finally confirmed that Deng Xing is really Xiao Zhiyun's manager, that is the other party's personal behavior and has nothing to do with Xiao Zhiyun himself.

    This level of blackness is not like other materials, it is directly done by the star himself, without the need for public relations, the support club can guide public opinion.

    Only Xiao Zhiyun's black fans jumped up and started quarreling with her fans on Xiao Zhiyun's Weibo, but in comparison, Shen Yi's fans seemed very restrained.

    In the large group of the Shenyi H City Support Association just established by Shen Yi, the president of the H City Support Association, that is, the group owner, said:

    'We know that the culprit behind this time is a man named Deng Xing, as to whether it is xzy's or not The agent is not sure right now. If you go to trouble now, it will be easy for Yiyi to be black. Everyone should keep the evidence this time, and slowly look for clues. '

    'Received! Quietly enter the village, do not shoot! '

    'Received! The information has been saved on the computer, keep an eye on it at any time! '

    'Received! Yiyi is brave to fly, and pasta is always with you! '

    Overnight, Shen Yi's fans grew unprecedentedly, and at the same time, because of several smears and reversals, the fans who fell in love with Shen Yi developed a kind of comradeship that they fought together, which was already harmonious. The cohesion of the fan group is unprecedentedly high.

    ...

    Deng Xing, who was guarding Weibo, was very anxious. His eyelids kept twitching, and the two reversals made him feel very uneasy.

    Soon, he found that he couldn't enter Weibo, and at the same time he opened a news website in a browser, the first one was about the exposure of Lao Yu's team.

    Opening Weibo with trembling fingers, he had no time to care about comments. After reading all the information carefully, Deng Xing's face had turned pale, he took a deep breath, wiped his forehead, and found that he was covered in cold sweat.

    After thinking for a while, Deng Xing took out his cell phone and called Lao Yu's cell phone with a slightly trembling hand.

    "Sorry, the phone you dialed has been switched off."

    Sure enough, Lao Yu could no longer be contacted.

    Don't think too much, it is estimated that people have entered the game now.

    After all, these things are clear rumors, infringing on the right of reputation, and constituting a crime, and the police will naturally act.

    Deng Xing made a few more phone calls, which were familiar with him, and also involved the economic people of this incident.

    After a whole night of communication, Deng Xing and the others confirmed the solution to the matter:

    the agreement they reached together was to use all means, even if it was to pay Lao Yu to pay compensation, he must be allowed to stop. Leak half a sentence to the media to prevent him from breaking the pot and involving more information about them.

    If Lao Yu really doesn't know what's good or bad, then they also have a backup plan, which is to fabricate fake news and use Lao Yu's mouth to pull the entire entertainment industry into the water.

    There is only so much that can be salvaged... Deng Xing's eyes were full of red blood, and with a heavy heart, he sat back on the sofa.

    "Ring Ling Ling..."

    At this time, the phone that Deng Xing put in his hand rang again.

    When he saw the name on it, his face became a little heavier, but he still stretched out his thumb and pressed the connect button:

    there was no other greeting, and a beautiful female voice that was very familiar to the public came from the other end of the phone: "I just returned to China, I have finished reading this matter, let’s change our economic contract, you will be behind the scenes in the team, and I will let Xiao Hu be my manager.”

    Deng Xing twitched his cheeks and wanted to say something. , but finally gave up: "Okay."

    This kind of thing happened, no matter what, Xiao Zhiyun must clear his relationship with him.

    If it wasn't for the fact that the two had been cooperating for many years, and had too much information and information about each other, Xiao Zhiyun would have kicked Deng Xing away directly, not to mention being behind the scenes.

    Deng Xing obviously knew what would happen to this situation, so he looked like this after seeing Xiao Zhiyun's phone call. ugly.

    But the matter had come to this point, Deng Xing could only accept Xiao Zhiyun's arrangement, because after this incident, his reputation in the circle was already bad, and he couldn't get along anymore.

    This circle is so real. Deng Xingping's wide network of people will go around when they see him, and no one wants to have a relationship with him in the car.

    Whether it is a star or a partner, this is the case, doing things behind the star's back, such a self-asserting viper, who would want to cooperate with him?

    Hearing that Deng Xing did not refute, Xiao Zhiyun's original cold tone softened a bit: "A newcomer, what are you doing?"

    Deng Xing smiled bitterly: "I'm wrong." After thinking

    about it, he said again: "She has a relationship with Mr. Sheng. I think, she's different from those women before, she's a bit special..."

    Xiao Zhiyun who was sitting in the car raised her brows when she heard the words: "Oh? Special?"

    "Special. Evil nature..." Deng Xing murmured.

    Whether it's the fans or myself, it seems to be impeccable.

    ...

    At 8:00 in the morning, Xiao Zhiyun's Weibo updated a new personal Weibo:

    'I didn't expect to eat my own melon as soon as I got off the plane...I don't know if Mr. Deng in the melon is my former agent. , I terminated the contract with him before this year, let me introduce to you, this is my agent @胡西'

    The following picture is a selfie sitting in the car, the morning sun shining through the car window When she came out, Xiao Zhiyun smiled, looking full of vitality and peaceful years.

    As soon as this Weibo was posted, it was quickly flooded with loving comments from fans.

    Of course, for those who are not fans of Xiao Zhiyun, some people believe this explanation, and some people don't believe it.

    Compared with this less clear melon, netizens were quickly attracted by those melons that were hammered more firmly.

    At ten o'clock that day, the police officer in City H posted on Weibo announcing that Lao Yu's team had been arrested. Because there was sufficient evidence, their case had entered the litigation process.

    Lao Yu and his team are expected to face huge compensation and criminal detention, and other people involved are also under investigation.

    The official statement, the whole incident has finally come to a conclusion, even if there will be the aftermath of public opinion, but the matter has come to an end on the surface. As for the deeper impact, such as Deng Xing, a top-notch broker with infinite popularity. The personnel changes like being transferred to the behind-the-scenes team are still happening in places that the public can't see...

    Compared with the turbulent star teams, compared with netizens who have eaten melons all night, Shen Yi is already sleeping. After a good night's sleep, he followed the agreement with Lu He and came to the gate of Hehui Century Entertainment Company.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

316K 376 8
exactly what the title says ❤️‍🩹 looking for some punishment
22.5K 1K 18
إن كُتِب قدر شخصين معاً فسيتقاطع طريقهما ذات يوم حتماً ليحوما حول الدنيا إذا ارادا للعثور على بعض وليختبئا للهروب من البعض وهجنا وثابتنا دكاترنا ا...
33.8K 440 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...
27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...