๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐†...

By TheRedDevil15

โ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ... More

Description
1. Expelled
2. Moving
4. Brooklyn
5. Graffiti
6. Detention
7. Boyfriend
8. Football Game
9. Friends
10. Suspended
11. Blaze
12. Death Anniversary
13. Accident
14. Will
15. Mess
16. Arrested
17. Raven
18. Hell
19. Assassination
20. Daddy
21. What The Fuck
22. Intruders
23. Explain
24. Fight
25. Kidnapped
26. Alive
27. The Mafia
28. Torture
29. Meet Up
30. Rescued
31. Fuck
32. Asshole
33. No Excuses
34. Birthday
35. Apologies
36. Earn It
37. Prove It
38. Forgiveness
39. Father
40. Stepping Up
41. Found
Sequel
Important News

3. New School

26.2K 462 370
By TheRedDevil15

Bailey's Pov

I gathered all the boxes that the movers brought over, I didn't have much to pack so that means I don't have much to unpack.

I really don't look forward to going to this new school, or maybe I just don't look forward to going to school in general. Mother told me that she already had put in he papers for me to start school tomorrow.

I grab a box and place it on my bed, I took out my pocket knife and cut the box open. This was the box with most of my clothes that I shoved into. I placed the clothes onto my bed then walked over to the dresser.

I opened each of the drawers then walked back towards my bed, I grabbed my jeans and placed them into the top drawer. Then I took my shorts and placed in the in the second drawer. The third drawer was used for my panties and bras.

I took another box and opened it with my pocket knife like I did with the first box. This box had my shirts and jackets in it. I grab a few hangers and hung up my shirts and jackets in my closet.

The rest of my boxes had my electronics, and stuff that I secretly stashed my drugs in. Then there was a bag that had many weapons that I like to keep around just incase anything happens.

Sometimes I would do assassination jobs but it wasn't very often, my line of work was fighting, racing, dancing and graffiti. It was only when I was extremely pissed off or just in the mood to do assassinations.

I took the bag of weapons opened it and placed a gun in my nightstands drawer. I then place one of my throwing knives underneath my pillow. I looked in my bag, there was a foldable staff in there. One of my favorite weapons I liked to use. I placed it next to my dresser.

I grab the bag that had the rest of my weapons and placed it on the top shelf in my closet.

Opening the next few boxes was boring, I am bored. I set up everything else, such as my laptop, tv, alarm clock. Just regular everyday boring shit.

Due to the fact that I had to move, I now have to let Dominic know that I probably won't be able to fight for the next few weeks.

As I was throwing the boxes away I heard a crash coming from downstairs. Fucking hell. I ran out of the room and downstairs.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

I angrily walk over to the living room, to see my mom fucking some random stranger. My face shriveled in disgust.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled.

My mother and the stranger didn't even bother stopping, he kept ramming his dick into my mother's crusty ass vagina. And my mother kept moaning like a dying fucking cat.

"I'm not even gonna fucking bother." I said in disgust.

I grabbed my jacket and bag, then walked out the door. Making sure the door slammed on my way out.

I got on my bike and drove off, not bothering to put on my helmet. As I was on the road the wind kept blowing in my face and my hair kept blocking my view which was annoying as hell. When I came to a red light, I decided to tuck my hair into the back of my jacket.

Soon 2 cars drove up to me on each side.

One was a Porsche and the other was a Ferrari, there was two guys in the front of the Ferrari. Then I looked at the guy in the Porsche he was staring at me intently. I smirked at him. But as I took a closer look at him he seemed awfully familiar.

He had a cut on his lip and some bruises on his face.

As soon as the light turned green, I immediately raced off making sure to show off my speed. I am absolutely starving, decided I should stop by Ocean cafe, it was the cafe Julia and her husband owned.

It was near the ocean which is why it was named the ocean cafe.

The cars from the stop light were following me all the way to the cafe. Once I reached the cafe I parked my bike and got off it. The cars parked on each side of my bike.

"Seriously!" I said annoyed.

I grabbed my bag and headed inside, it was nice and cold in the café which is good cause it is hot as hell outside.

"Hey Julia." I waved to Julia.

She was on the other side of the counter making something for a costumer, once she saw me she smiled and waved at me.

I sat down at the booth and took out my phone.

I went on Instagram looking through the posts the people at my old school posted on there accounts. As I scrolled through the different pages I came across one specific page. Casey's page. I shriveled in disgust.

She was posting pictures of herself in outfits that barely covered her boobs or her ass. Her face was also caked with makeup which was disgusting.

I heard the door open and shut, then soon three people sat down at my booth. I however choose to ignore whomever decided to sit at the same table as me.

"Pssp." One of the men tried to get my attention.

I ignored them, I had no interest in talking to anyone at the moment. I was still a little pissed off that I literally saw my mother get rammed by a dick on the living room sofa.

"Pssp." He tried to get my attention again.

I slammed my phone on the table.

"What the hell do you want?!" I asked them bitterly.

I looked up at them, the man in the Porsche was sitting directly across from me, and each man from the Ferrari was sitting on either side of the first man.

"I've seen you before." The man in front of me said.

"So." I said annoyed.

I looked to the side and saw Julia staring at me worriedly, I smiled at her.

"Hey Jules, can I get a strawberry-banana smoothie?" I asked her.

"Sure thing." She replied.

I looked back to the boys in front of me, I took a closer look at the boy sitting across from him. I smirked. I know where I've seen him from.

He was the guy that caught me when I was in the middle of spray painting my famous piece of art.

"Why are you smirking?" He asked me.

Julia came back and brought me my smoothie. I thanked her and took a sip of my drink.

"Oh nothing." I said smirking.

"Tell me." He demanded.

I finished my drink and sat up from my booth and grabbed my bag. I placed a five dollar bill on the table for Julia and walked out the door.

But not before saying...

"Where's the fun in that."

I got on my bike and drove off.

The Next Day

Beep!! Beep!! Beeeeepppp!!

Fucking hell.

I groaned.

I brought my arm out to the nightstand to find my stupid alarm clock, and as soon as I found it I picked it up and threw it at the wall. Listening to the satisfying crack as it broke against the wall.

I fucking hate mornings.

Why couldn't school start at a normal time like 11 or 12? Why does it have to be so fucking early? And yet they wonder why kids sleep during classes or misbehave. School is boring as fuck and what makes it worse is that you have to wake up at ass crack of dawn to go to that hell hole.

I took off my covers and reluctantly got outta bed, I walk over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with my hair.

Once I was done using the bathroom, I walk back to my room and put on black ripped jeans with a black crop top. I put on my doctor martins combat boots, and slid a throwing knife in there just incase anything happens.

I grab my jacket and my backpack then walked out of my room. I walked passed my mothers room and heard squeaking and moaning. Fucking hell, at this time of the day. You've gotta be kidding me.

I walk down the stairs and left the house.

On my phone it said the school was 10 minutes away from here. I got on my motorcycle and made my way to the school.

10 minutes later I finally reached the school.

I drive into the parking lot and parked in the motorcycle section. I looked at the school, there was kids standing everywhere talking to their friends.

As soon as I drove in everybody turned their heads to look at me.

Especially the boys.

I hop of my bike and take my helmet off, I then grab my bag and turned around to go walk into the stupid building.

I heard a lot of whispers, mostly people tryna figure out who I was. There was other comments saying I'm hot or that they'd hit that.

Stupid horny ass boys.

I was about to walk into the building when a fake ass looking Barbie doll stepped right in front of my way.

"Yes, do you need something?" I asked coldly.

"I came here to tell-" I cut the bitch off, I already knew what she wanted to say.

"That to stay out of your way yadda yadda yadda or your crush my dreams yadda yadda yadda, believe me your not the first one to say this to me." I said.

Her face went blank, like as if she didn't know what to say.

"Anyway I don't give a fuck what else you need so please kindly move before I move you myself." I told her.

She scoffed and moved out of my way.

I open the door and walk into the doors of what I'd like to call this place. Hell. I had no clue where anything was in this place. I'll have to admit the school was a lot bigger then my other one. Which meant there will be a lot of wondering through the halls during lunch.

I looked around the hallway, it was filled with a bunch of horny teenagers. I walked up to the first person I saw.

"Mind telling me where the office is?" I asked him in a bored tone.

"Your the new kid?" He asked me.

"No." I replied.

"No?" He questioned.

"No, I'm just a random stranger who is wondering a school at the ass crack of dawn just because she feels like it." I said sarcastically.

He laughs.

"I like you." He says.

"Thanks I guess." I say confused.

"So.... The office." I said.

"Oh Umm, down there take a right and on the left there is a door, go in there." He said.

"Thanks." I say.

I turn around to go make my way to the office but before I got far enough I heard him say "I'm Hunter, what's your name?"

"None ya business." I said.

He just laughs.

"See you later newbie!" He yells.

I continued my journey to the office and secretly hoped I got lost so I could just skip school all together.

I made my way down the hall and to the right, when I first went down the hallway there was a door on the left.

I walk into the office and to the desk lady who was to busy on her phone and loudly chewing bubble gum which is annoying as fuck.

"Hello, I'm new and I need my schedule." I said in a bored tone.

The lady ignored me and continued playing on her phone.

"Hello" I said again.

"I need my schedule."

I slammed my hands on the desk which startled her, she looked up at me.

"What do you want?" She asked in annoyed tone.

"Listen here bitch, I asked for my schedule multiple times and you completely ignored me, I'm sure the school here doesn't pay you to be on your phone and to be a rude skank so if you don't kindly give my my schedule and locker number I will gladly forget about what just happened." I said rudely.

She rolled her eyes.

"Name?" She asked.

"Bailey Bennett." I said.

She went on her computer and searched up my name, she then printed out a paper and handed it to me.

"Have a nice day." She said rudely.

I ignored her and grabbed my paper from her hand, I turned around to walk out of this stupid office but ended walking straight into someone.

"Fucking hell." I said.

Authors Note

Welp, this chapter was kinda hard to write, I was constantly taking breaks and listening to music. So it took longer then expected to write.

2100 words

I would like it for those who read this chapter to comment what they think of this chapter, and suggestions to make the next chapter better.

Also what do you think abt Hunter?

Do we want to see more of him?

Anyway...

To be continued...

Peace out ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
1.4M 42.7K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
105K 2.9K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
379K 9.3K 53
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: โธป ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! โ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›...