You know you love me || Ranbo...

By billyandbop

'You know you love me' .. 'I know I love you, but I don't know if you feel the same' More

~Intro~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~29.5~

~6~

2K 29 225
By billyandbop

This narrative is crusty ^^

A/N- yes yes faster uploads- anywayY uh idrk what to write for the next few chapters so sorry if it sucks

(future me: I think I figured it out guys 😎)

Y/n POV

I woke up and checked the time, 10:17am. Not awful. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I made my way downstairs to see Amber and Tommy already awake and making breakfast.

"Hey," Amber said.

"Hey"

"Can you go wake up Tubbo and Ranboo please? We have to do that surprise meetup stream in an hour and a half"

"Oh yeah sure," I replied as I turned back around.

I stopped at Ranboo's room first, since it was the closest.

"Heyyy, wake upp," I whispered, gently shaking his shoulder.

"Hm?" He said, his eyes briefly opening and then closing again.

"Wake upppp," I repeated, shaking him more.

"Noo," he grumbled into his pillow, then turning his face to look at me.

"Yess," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of bed.

"Wha-" He was shocked out of his sleepy state as he felt the cold air around him.

"Breakfast time, remember we have to do that meetup stream soon."

"Mhh," he mumbled, leaning his chin on my shoulder [mans gonna be bent in half but we don't talk about height difference]

I began to walk to Tubbo's room, Ranboo slightly trailing behind me.

I opened the door to Tubbo's room, seeing him already awake and on his phone.

"Oh, hi," he said.

"Hi, breakfast is ready and you should come downstairs soon anyway since we have that stream soon"

"Right, I'll be down in a sec"

I closed the door to his room [as you should], and made my way downstairs once again.

"Good morning Ranboo," Amber greeted him as we both walked in.

"Morning," he sighed, sitting down at the table. I sat next to him.

"When did you actually go to sleep last night?" I asked, taking in how tired he looked.

"Hm? Oh, just a few minutes after you went back upstairs,"

"No, I know that's a lie, when did you actually sleep."

Ranboo POV

She knows me too well.

I sighed. After she left, I still didn't feel tired so I listened to the song she had just played me on repeat, and then decided to lay in bed and think for a while.

"6am" I said. I watched her brows crease, and she looked concerned.

"Why?" she asked, and she looked so sad that I momentarily regretted what I had said.

"I just couldn't sleep," I shrugged.

"Next time tell me, you need to get sleep"

I reluctantly agreed and Tubbo came downstairs just as Tommy put the pancakes on the table.

"Oh, look we summoned Bee boy," Amber said, and we laughed.

Timeskip- after breakfast and time for stream

Y/n POV

"Okay, I just sent out alerts that the stream has started," Tommy said.

We had decided to use his account since he streamed the least out of all of us.

Ranboo, Amber, and I hid out of frame by the door, waiting for our cue.

"BIG SURPRISE POG!!" I read Tommy's streamed title and almost laughed.

I saw chat spamming

WHATS THE SURPISRU

TUBBO??

OMG TUBBO

WHAT

SURPRISE??

POG?

TUBBO

BEE BOYY

I saw Ranboo had turned to see what I was looking at, and he also smiled reading the chats.

"Okay, okay chat, you probably want to know what the surprise is, right?" Tommy addressed chat.

YES

YEDESW

TELL US ALREADY

AAAAAAHSEDBJLFHB

;;3;3;;4;;56LPGLPE

"Tommy, I feel like we should wait to share the surprise until Ranboo, Amber, and Y/n are here."

WHAT

THEYRE GOING OVER THERE??

WHATVY TEH SURPISE

"Oh yeah, probably...but just ask them to come here then"

That was our cue.

'HI CHATT!" we all shouted in unison.

WHAT

OMG

POG

MY BRAIN IT DOESNT WORK [my type of chatter]

HUH

WAIT WAIT WHAT

Y/N?????

BOOO BOYYYYYYYYY

OREO BOY

AMBER OMG

"Hah chat, we got you, they've all been here for three days [idk]," Tubbo said, doing a weird little dance.

We continued the stream, just talking about our plans while we met up, and by the time we ended it had been 2 and a half hours [rip vod watchers].

Timeskip- nighttime

Ranboo POV

I was so tired, not getting a ton of sleep the night before, but I didn't want to sleep.

Everyone else had gone to bed and I thought Y/n had too, until she sat next to me on the couch.

"C'mon, time to go to sleep, I know you're tired"

"I don't want to sleep though"

"Nope, you're sleeping," she said, analyzing my face. "Ranboo, you can barely keep your eyes open." She had a point.

"Fine, but can we watch a movie or something before?"

"Sure," she said, putting on [random movie].

"Oh I like this movie"

"Same, it's one of my favorites"

A few minutes in however, my eyes started to close, and I felt my head tip to the side.

[YEAH YEAH REALLY CLICHE I PROMISE IT WONT END UP LIKE THE REST THO OK]

Y/n POV

I noticed Ranboo hadn't spoken much and turned to see him laying against the other side of the couch, fast asleep.

I smiled, he looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Good, he needs the rest. I pulled a blanket over him and turned off the TV, making sure I didn't wake him as I tiptoed back to my room.

A/N-

Word count: 916

Not bad word count, sorry for all the dialogue and also there's not gonna be a second chapter after this, I have to wake up semi-early soo

Eat, sleep, hydrate bc i know for sure you didn't do one or more

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.7K 29
𝖔𝖔𝖔. 'somewhere in these eyes, i'm on your side' in which 𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 and 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 fall in love and find out it isn't as scary as they thought. s...
463 24 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
129K 2.7K 28
"Do you know what it feels like to be in love?" You asked him. You were in too deep to back out now. "I think so." He replied, a confident tone in hi...
243K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...