the fight

By bqkuto-san

the all valley tournament fight is over but fight between others isn't. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ... More

♡ cast ♡
𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝗊𝗎𝖾
𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅
𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖺𝖽
𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗉
𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽
𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗌
𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅
𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅
𝖾𝗇𝖽

𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍

638 20 17
By bqkuto-san

Y/n's phone rang as she put things in her backpack. Y/n set her stuff down and picked up her phone. The caller ID read: Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️

Y/n smiled and picked up the phone "Hey! what's up?"
Demetri's heart fluttered at the sound of her voice. They hadn't talked in a bit. "Hey! Miguel and Eli invited me to the beach with them and since Moon is coming with Eli I thought maybe you'd like to come with me?" Demetri answered.

"Shoot...I'd love to but I'm busy, rain check?" Y/n sighed. "O-oh...uh uh yeah totally." Demetri fiddled with the bottom of his shirt. "I'm sorry Demetri" Y/n replied. "It's totally fine! You have stuff to do" Demetri said. Demetri watched as Eli pulled up to his house "I gotta go, bye" Demetri said before hanging up. "Okay—Damn he hung up on me" Y/n muttered and set her phone down.

Y/n grabbed her shoes and was about to put them on before her phone dinged. She picked it up once more and opened it. There was a message from Sam.

——-Sam :)——

Sam :)
Look at this video!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx/YouTube.com

——-

Y/n's brow rose and clicked on the video. It was just a music video of (favorite artist). But before it started an ad came on. Green trees, waterfall, meditation, and her dad?!? "Holy shit..."Y/n's mouth gaped open.

"Inner peace, focus, balance...these are just some of the skills you will master when you join Miyagi-Do Karate. I'm Daniel LaRusso and before I was the number one auto dealer in the Valley. I was two time All Valley under 18 champion. Now you can learn the secrets of Okinawan Karate. True karate. By joining Miyagi-Do team. Don't be a snake in the grass. Be a champion. Tweet us at hashtag team Miyagi-do. And all lessons are free. That's right free. Because at Miyagi-do, it's not about the money, it's about the karate." The ad ended.
What an amazing way to start off the day.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

Y/n got to the dojo. Sam and Robby were practicing together deciding not to disrupt them she went over to the punching bag. "Alright, guys! Enough chitchat, let's see where you're at" Daniel called out. Y/n stopped hitting the punching bag and headed over to Robby and Sam.

Two boys walked in "Good afternoon" Daniel greeted.
"Hi—uh we're looking for Miyagi-Do," the darker boy asked. "You're in the right place" Daniel responded with a smile. "Commercial said lessons are free" the other boy added. "They sure are," Daniel responded.

The boys watched as Y/n, Sam, and Robby walked behind Daniel. The boy who had previously talked eyed Y/n with a grin. Y/n gave him a tiny smile trying to be polite. "You guys ready to get started?" Daniel asked the two boys. They looked at each other before nodding "yeah"

"Great! I have a couple cans of paint out front. The fence back here could use a fresh coat. Robby will show you" Daniel said. The boys looked at each other in confusion. "You want us to paint your fence?" They one eying Y/n asked. "Keep an open mind, guys. It'll all make sense later" Robby said jumping into the conversation. " in order to fully learn Miyagi-Do karate, you have to unlearn your misconceptions about what constitutes training" Daniel explained.

" I knew this was bullshit. This is all just some scam to get kids to do your yard work, huh?" The darker boy retorted. "no, no. this is part of the process." Daniel said.
The boys scoffed "yeah. The process. My mom was right. With car salesman, you always gotta read the fine print."

" I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm trying to teach you karate." Daniel claimed. " come on. Let's go check out that place with the snake." The boys walked out.

Daniel frowned. There go his new students. "You'll get them next time" Y/n patted her dad on the shoulder trying to comfort him the best she could. Daniels phone rang, Amanda was the caller id "let me get this"

Y/n watched as Daniel walked into the inside dojo picking up the call. "Did you see that guy eyeing at Y/n?" Sam asked. "Should've told him off and said you had a boyfriend" Robby said with a small chuckle. "Wait, boyfriend?" Sam looked at Y/n. Y/n walked away from the two and back to the punching bag "no way! Who is it?" Sam followed Y/n. "Come one you've gotta tell me!" Sam exclaimed.

"Tell you what?" Daniel walked out of the dojo implicating he finished his call. "How good we're getting at the wheel technique!" Y/n gave a big fake smile. "Told you guys you were improving. Anyways I've gotta go set up for valley fest, so class is dismissed"Daniel responded. "Valley fest that's perfect!" Y/n said suddenly. 'I can ask Demetri if he wants to go there!'

Sam and her dad gave her a weird look "perfect—perfect place for you to advertise the dealership" Y/n tried to play it off. "Yeah, we've been doing it for quite while...whatever I'll see you guys later" Daniel dismissed and left the dojo.

"So when will I meet him?" Sam asked. "You already have." Y/n stated. She went and grabbed her backpack "I'll see you guys later" Y/n waved goodbye.
Y/n started her car and drove to her house.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

Y/n laid on her bed and scrolled through her phone.
Just then Sam and Robby barged into her rooms "Dad wants to do a Demo at Valley Fest" Sam said popping down beside Y/n on her bed meanwhile Robby leaned on the doorframe. "What?" Y/n sat up "if we do the demo it'll attract more students to Miyagi-Do" Robby added.
"What do you say?" Sam looked at Y/n with stars in her eyes, it was clear she was pretty excited.

Y/n thought about it before speaking "alright fine"
Sam smiled widely "Awesome! Dad kinda wants us to go right now so we can have time to practice" Sam informed as she stood up from the bed. "So get moving," Robby said. Sam and Robby walked out of Y/n's room.

Y/n pulled out her phone and began texting Demetri

—— Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️——

Y/n
Hey, I was hoping we hang out at Valley Fest together. What do you think?

Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️
Sure, sounds cool.

Y/n
Awesome! I'll be there soon so I can help my dad with something but text me when you get there and I'll look for you.

Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️
Got it👍

Y/n
Can't wait :))

———

Y/n changed into some black jean shorts and a (favorite color) shirt before slipping on her shoes. She quickly did her hair and even put on a little bit of mascara and lipgloss. Y/n grabbed her phone and backpack. She put her old Gi into the backpack before heading out. Sam and Robby were waiting for Y/n in the living room watching whatever was on the TV.

"Let's get going," Y/n said from behind them. Robby and Sam both turned their heads around to look at Y/n. They nodded and stood up. They all went over to Sam's car, Robby sat in the passenger's seat while Y/n sat in the back. Sam drove off to valley fest.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

"Here, let's add the bo staff," Daniel said handing the staff to Y/n. Y/n grabbed it and moved it around trying to get used to it. "What if I poke Sam in the eye or something?" Y/n asked still moving the wooden staff around. "You won't" Daniel reassured and grabbed the staff from Y/n.

"Alright let's go over it again" Daniel clapped his hands.
Sam and Robby stood in front of Y/n. "Can I do a spin-flip in the beginning?" Y/n asked as she got into her stance. "I guess so," Daniel said with a small chuckle. They bowed and started practicing. After a few attempts, they had the moves memorized and Y/n didn't hit anyone with the bo staff. "I was thinking for the finale I could do some kind of flip kick" Sam suggested.

"Don't worry about the finale. I got it covered" Daniel informed. "What's that for?" Robby pointed to some wood with slots. Daniel walked over to a cooler and pulled a piece of ice out "you'll see" he gave him a smug grin.

Y/n's phone buzzed.
Message from Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️

Demetri 🧙🏻‍♂️: hey I'm here. I'm by the funnel cake stand.

Y/n smiled and put her phone into her pocket.
"Are we done now?" Y/n asked. "I suppose so but-" Daniel was cut off. "Cool, uh a friend of mine is here so I was hoping I could hang with them for a bit. Is that cool?" Y/n half lied. "Yes but-" Daniel was cut off once more "thanks! I'll be back 15 minutes before we go on don't worry!" Y/n shouted out as she headed to the funnel cake stand far from their view.

Y/n quickly spotted Demetri and jogged up to him.
"Hey!" Y/n hugged him. Demetri awkwardly hugged back not getting much attention from girls and especially not girls like Y/n. Y/n laughed as they pulled away "I'm guessing you're not used to this stuff?"

Demetri scratched his arm "is it that obvious?" He muttered. "Honestly...yes. But that's fine, it's kinda cute " Y/n replied. "Anyways what should we do?" Demetri looked around "sea dragon?" he pointed to a ride. "Alright, the first one to scream has to buy the other person an ice cream" Y/n smirked. "Okay, game on" Demetri chuckled.

Y/n and Demetri walked over to the ride and waited in line. They watched as it swayed from side to side each time reaching a higher point. The ride came to a stop and it was finally for new people to go on. "We're getting on the very top," Y/n said pulling Demetri to the top of the ride. Even though Y/n tried to act like it was nothing but her heart was pumping fast.

The guy who operated the ride walked by each row checking on the thing that held each person down. After assuring that each thing was locked down he left and started the ride. The ride swayed slowly not going high.
Sway after sway the ride reached higher points. The ride swayed to the right Y/n and Demetri leaned slightly over the bar that held them back. Y/n gripped the bar and reached for Demetri's hand.

Demetri reached for Y/n's too and they clasped their hands together. The ride swayed again this time it reached its highest point. Y/n and Demetri felt as though they were gonna fall out.

"Holy shit!"
"I hate this!"

Y/n and Demetri both screamed.

They walked off the ride still holding each other's hands.
"So I guess we owe each other ice cream?" Y/n breathed out. "Guess so," Demetri said with a small chuckle. "I want (favorite flavor)" Y/n said as she and Demetri walked to the ice cream stand. "I'll take a chocolate," Demetri said.

They both got their ice creams and sat on a bench.
"You know if we had a recording of when we were riding I'm sure we'd hear you scream first," Y/n said before eating some of her ice cream. "I'd like to say otherwise" Demetri replied.

Their savory ice cream came to an end. "Hey let's get on the Ferris wheel," Y/n said. Y/n threw her trash away and grabbed Demetri by the arm. Demetri quickly threw his trash away as they passed a trash bin.

Once they reached the Ferris wheel there wasn't much of a line so the couple got on quickly. They sat on the same side of the cabin. Y/n rested her head on Demetri's shoulder as the Ferris wheel began to move. "Oh! I totally forgot! I'm doing a demo for Miyagi-Do! We'll probably go after one of the musicians" Y/n lifted her head from Demetri's comfortable shoulder. "Really? That's cool, I'll check it out" Demetri replied. "Maybe if you like our demo you could...I don't know...maybe join Miyagi-Do?" Y/n babbled.

"I don't know if I wanna get in between all the karate dojo drama you guys have going on" Demetrio scratched his cheek. "I saw your dads ad for Miyagi-Do in the morning then a few hours later I saw Eli's Sensei's ad for Cobra Kai"

"Come on! it's free and my dad won't throw you on the ground like Miguel's sensei. Plus I think Miyagi-Do is more your style" Y/n tried convincing. Demetri didn't reply "you'll learn self-defense." Y/n added. "At least say you'll think about it" Y/n huffed. "I'll think about it" Demetri replied. "Thank you" Y/n pecked his cheek.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

"I gotta go, but cheer me on?" Y/n looked at Demetri.
"Uh, most def—that means most definitely" Demetri rubbed his arm. "Awesome. I'll be looking for you in the crowd" Y/n gave Demetri a quick kiss on the lips before jogging up to her dad who to her luck didn't see her little interaction with Demetri.

"Right on time! I got you a new Gi so go put it on. The bathrooms should be around the corner" Daniel handed Y/n a brand new white Gi. A bonsái street embroidered on the back. Y/n headed to the bathrooms and changed quickly. She put on the Gi and headed out the bathrooms.
With the remaining time they had, the three teens practiced the routine once more.

A blonde guy finished playing on his guitar and walked off the stage as the crowd cheered "all right! Coming up next, do we have a treat for you! Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do Karate. The crowd moved over to look at the booth. Y/n, Robby, and Sam were all in their spots
They bowed. Y/n did her spin-flip earning a few cheers and cheers. Y/n scanned for Demetri. Once she found him he had an surprised look on his face, she couldn't help but smile. They began doing the moves from the wheel technique but not moving around. The crowd cheered again. They bowed once more.

Daniel quickly gave Y/n the bow staff. Y/n decided to be a showoff and did a few small tricks before moving like she was supposed to. Robby and Sam moved around y/n while she watched them steadily, gripping the bo staff. Y/n moved the staff towards Sam, Sam easily blocked it with her arms. Y/n went at her again only to be blocked. Y/n spun trying to hit Robby's legs. Robby leaped over the staff and quickly got up. The crowd gasped. Y/n pointed the bo staff outward before bringing it close to her side. The crowd applauded, cheered, whistled. They bowed for the last time.

"Now for the grand finale," Y/n said. Daniel walked out with pieces of ice in between the slots of the wood. The sound system made a weird sound the calm music no longer played. The crowd turned around to the bigger booth. "COBRA KAI!"

"Cobra Kai"
"Cobra Kai"
"Cobra Kai"

"What the hell" Daniel muttered out.

Everyone began walking to the bigger booth.

Eli, Miguel, Aisha, and more chanted as they got on the stage. "Cobras! Show them what real karate looks like" Johnny exclaimed. They began fighting amongst themselves and in the end, Miguel was the last one standing. Aisha was next who broke boards with a blindfold on. Eli pulled Demetri up by his shirt and made him hold a board. 'I can show off too' Eli glanced over at Y/n before smirking and did a spin kick breaking the board like it was a piece of paper.

Y/n rolled her eyes. Demetri looked at Eli then at Y/n completely astonished. Y/n looked away from Demetri.
The students all walked onto the stage with Cobra Kai merchandise. They threw it to the crowd and to piss off  Y/n, Eli made sure he throw one her way. A bright red shirt with Cobra Kai's logo landed on top of her head. Y/n glared at Eli as she took the shirt off her head.

As Johnny preformed his finale finishing off their demo. Everyone cheered for Cobra Kai. Robby, Amanda, Daniel, Sam, and Y/n all walked to the parking lot.

Everyone wore the same sour look.

◢▆█▆██◣♥◢██▆█▆◣

I hope this chapter was more entertaining than the previous ones.
Finally some moments with Demetri!
I made this one decently long (?)
I'll try to update soon.
Sorry for any spelling errors I try to catch them as best as I can.
Voting is appreciated <3

Bye-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 690 44
Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updates‼️) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022
change By Dawg

Fanfiction

6.4K 229 13
the school fight changed a lot of things. People was the main thing. But how much will Demetri and Y/n change? Demetri x fem! Reader 1- necromance...
5K 201 15
𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋. 𝗇𝗈...
70.2K 1.1K 49
Y/N L/N is a student at West Valley High School. He is friends with a nerdy kid named Demetri, and a quite nerdy kid named Eli, the three of them lik...