Demon slayer x Male Samurai r...

By Blueswritting

no one has never seen a samurai become a demon slayer well, not in a long time since they were dealing with a... More

Love interest
Breathing Techniques
Prologue
Chapter one:the beginning.
Chapter 2:The Final Selection

Info

257 3 1
By Blueswritting

Name:(Y/n) (L/n)

Age:15( in the first chapter he's 13).

Appearance:
((Y/n) when he is 15).

((Y/n) when he was 13)

Eye color:(e/c)

Hair color:(H/c)

Armor:

Weapon:

Uniform-(he often wears the demon slayer uniform).

Family:

Father: Fujii (L/n)
Status:???? (Missing or decease)

Mother: Yuki (L/n)
Status:(decease: killed by demon)

Older Brother: Satoshi (L/n)
Status:(decease:killed by demon)

Uncle:Kusunoki Atsuko
Status:(alive).

Breath technique-Breath of dreams(main), breath of illusions.

Occupation- demon slayer, sameria.

Info-

(Y/n) was born into the (L/n) family, his father was a samurai and the last of memeber of his clan, his mother was a demon slayer that used the breath of dreams, him and his brother Satoshi were training to become samurai like his father but one day his family were killed by demons and he was the only one that is left and been taken under the care of his uncle, who was from his mother side, his uncle train him to become a demon slayer, but at the same time to be a sameria to carry out his father's legacy.

After the death of his family we'll the death of his brother and mother his father was missing his body wasn't found and (Y/n) prayed that his father is still alive and maybe one day he finds him by gathering information from his fathers old friends, the only time (y/n) wears his demon slayer uniform is firing the day and he wears the sameria Armour during the night when he's fighting demons, and may be difficult for demons to lay a scratch on him when he was wearing armour.

Personality-he was neutral, wise, intelligent, kind, confident.

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...