I rely on acting to become a...

由 Darkknight123457

Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] T... 更多

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

Chapter 11

572 25 1
由 Darkknight123457

Chapter 11. 011 She has even seen the real Demon Lord, how...

    After hanging up Chen Jia's call, Shen Yi immediately asked the system: "System, will what happens in the scripted world affect reality?"

    "Yes, that's why expansion is so important, because it means that the host can also be in reality. Add drama, but in the same way, if the deviation value of the host is too high in the dream, the role will be reduced accordingly, or even lose the role."

    Shen Yi felt that there must be some big secret in the world and reality of the script.

    After pondering for a moment, she tentatively said: "Do you know the reason for this?"

    "...Zi...Zi..."

    After a while, the system answered with some helplessness: "Sorry host, this question is mine. The database can't be retrieved..."

    Shen Yi was not too disappointed, this problem may involve the secret of the root of the system, so there is no need to hurry.

    After learning about the situation, Shen Yi stopped delaying, quickly changed clothes and washed, and prepared to go to the studio.

    She was also curious about what happened in the real shooting under the influence of what happened in the dream.

    "Mr. Gao

    !"

    "Mr. Gao, morning!"

    Gao Yi walked into the dressing room of the crew with breakfast, and received a bunch of greetings along the way.

    Although he is not a big-name star, he has been in the entertainment industry for many years, and his qualifications and strength are there. He belongs to the kind of actor who appears on TV and will feel very familiar to the audience. In the "Red Dust" crew, even the director will be called A high teacher.

    Actors' makeup doesn't take as long as actresses, mainly wigs and foundation. In addition, Gao Yi doesn't rely on his face to eat. He needs to pay great attention to his appearance, and he can finish the look in half an hour.

    This scene was newly added, and Gao Yi started watching while holding the script while putting on makeup.

    Just then, a man who looked like an agent trotted to the dressing room and whispered, "Mr. Gao, what Sister Wei is talking about is the next scene..."

    Gao Yi didn't lift his eyelids, just nodded impatiently.

    When the man saw this, he quickly said goodbye: "Excuse me..." When the

    man left, Gao Yi put down the script in his hand and closed his eyes to rest.

    Filming is work, and he is actually very annoying about this kind of intrigue and bullshit, but who told him to sign with an entertainment company? Because of some reasons of 'everyone knows, interests are relevant', in the next game, he needs to deliberately suppress a newcomer.

    "Mr. Gao is good!"

    Gao Yi walked into the set wearing the changed black gold imperial robe.

    At this point, the rest of the crew on the set was ready to do the final lighting and radio debugging.

    Gao Yi glanced at him and saw Shen Yi who was still reading the script at first glance, and couldn't help but understand why this happened today.

    Before he came, he heard that this newcomer looked very good, and he asked the director to change the styling style of the entire crew because of her, no wonder some people would face the enemy. He felt that this newcomer should have learned dance, no need to shine, no need The scene contrasts, just sitting there, the figure looks better than others, which completely satisfies people's fantasy of ancient beauties.

    But the appearance bonus is empty in Gao Yi's eyes. There is beauty and no acting skills, so he can't support the role. This is also some beautiful stars in the entertainment industry. They are obviously very good-looking in the photos, but they are really moving in the film and television works. When you get up, you lose that charm.

    Looking back, Gao Yi quickly found that the shooting was extraordinarily 'lively'.

    The male and female protagonists, the third female and the fifth female, who have no role in the scene, have all arrived today. It looks like they are waiting to see the shooting of this scene.

    I've never seen them so active, but I don't know which one of them was present, or all of them?

    Gao Yi cleared his throat and gestured 'ready' to director Cao Yu.

    Cao Yu glanced around and picked up the microphone: "The fifth episode of "Red Dust Tribulation", Episode 32, start!"

    "Crack!"

    Shen Yi's first scene was officially started as the scene recorder laid the board in front of the camera.

    The main line of the TV series "Red Dust Tribulation" tells the love story between Cheng Hao, the prince of the Celestial Clan, and the heroine Xuan Lu, who is transformed into dew. The love between the two is Cheng Hao's love robbery.

    As the No. 1 villain, the Demon Lord Teng Meng naturally engages in some things, Cheng Hao will be reincarnated in the mortal world, and because of the heavenly defense, it is difficult for the Demon Lord to intervene in Cheng Hao's love calamity.

    In this case, Teng Yu went to Su Nian, one of the most powerful people in the human world, and asked her to destroy it.

    That's why it is said that the role of Su Nian is not even a female supporting role, and can only be said to be an anti-number two.

    The blower blew up the black gold emperor robe. Gao Yi walked slowly towards the courtyard. He glanced coldly at the closed room, waved his hand, and the door opened.

    In the room, he was sitting beside the chessboard and fiddling with the chess pieces.

    The girl was wearing a flowing white dress, her hair was simply pulled back, and her fingers that pointed to chess were like white jade.

    As if she just noticed the movement of the door, Shen Yi turned her head and looked over, the wind outside slightly lifted a strand of hair on her temples.

    "The No. 3 machine pull-up." Cao Yu shouted.

    The style of this turning head was faithfully recorded by the camera.

    Gao Yi was very experienced. When Shen Yi drew his attention away with his appearance, he suddenly shouted, "Su Daozun!"

    Everyone's attention returned to him.

    Gao Yi took a step forward.

    Originally, the line that Gao Yi should have said here was 'Su Daozun, stay safe', and then Shen Yi replied, 'I don't know if the devil is here, what's your purpose? '

    But then, Gao Yi didn't answer the second half of the lines, just looked at Shen Yi majestic, as if he was angered, as if he was waiting for something.

    Silence is better than sound, sometimes not speaking, it makes people wonder what to do next.

    Among the actors who were watching, the heroine Song Ningyu and the supporting actress Sun Xiang showed inconspicuous smiles at the same time, and some others also blinked.

    The tree is big to attract the wind, and Gao Yi values ​​acting skills. These young stars value appearance. Now is the era of traffic. Sometimes, if you have a good face, you may be out of the circle.

    What's more, to tell the truth, these actors who came to play such a drama with the immortals of the wind were not at the level of their acting skills.

    As soon as Shen Yi appeared, the director changed the styling plan, which not only slapped the faces of all the actresses present, but also caused them great pressure.

    Chen Jia, Shen Yi's temporary agent, clenched his fingers nervously, very worried.

    There are hidden rules in filming on the set. First, it is common for actors to play on the spot and temporarily change a line or two. Second, if the director does not stop, the play has to continue.

    If Shen Yi rashly acts because Gao Yi did not perform according to the lines, he will definitely be scolded by the director, and it will also lead to dissatisfaction from other crew members. The newcomer will leave an unprofessional impression, which is very bad.

    And Shen Yi is not a person with a good background - in Chen Jia's opinion, a good background is not enough to get such a supporting role, and it is rare to add a scene.

    Gao Yi was aggressive, Shen Yi was at the center of the storm, but he didn't get into a deadlock as others thought.

    Suddenly, Shen Yi smiled and said, "Don't come here, Demon Lord."

    She directly took the lines that Gao Yi should have said!

    This move was beyond everyone's expectations.

    Cao Yu touched his chin: "This newcomer is fine." The on -the

    -spot reaction was good, and he had professionalism. He had thought that the other party was going to play soon.

    Next, Shen Yi in the room calmly dropped the chess piece he was holding onto on the chessboard, and then asked, "I don't know why the devil came here full of anger?"

    "Huh? The

    screenwriter He Jun, who was sitting next to the director, looked at Shen Yi with a good look, full of novelty, and muttered, "Why are everyone changing their words?"

    He took Gao Yi's line, and then changed his own. .

    And this change directly aimed at Gao Yi.

    Shen Yi is not a dull person who doesn't understand the world, even if she doesn't know that it is not common for the main actors to come to watch the show, but she can still judge the maliciousness in the eyes of many people.

    What happened yesterday may have caused some people's dissatisfaction. She didn't know what these people would do, nor did she know what pressure drama was.

    But no matter what the other party wants to do, she just does the opposite and doesn't let them succeed.

    The trouble that was just put in front of Shen Yi, now it was Gao Yi's turn to experience it.

    How to explain his anger?

    Looking at Shen Yi's subtle eyes, Gao Yi concentrated his energy, looked at her, and suddenly asked, "Why don't you know?"

    At this moment, Gao Yi profoundly explained that such a thing as momentum is real of.

    "Mr. Gao is serious..." Many people secretly stunned.

    Gao Yi has played many powerful characters and many fierce villains, and he is very familiar with this kind of role.

    Humans are emotional animals. When they communicate with each other, they will instinctively produce different reactions according to the emotions they are communicating. When Gao Yi asked questions, many people on the scene trembled subconsciously.

    But this does not include Shen Yi who is facing him -

    she has even seen the real Demon Lord, how could she be suppressed by a mortal's aura?

    In the scripted world, Shen Yi is just an empty shell with the appearance of Su Nian, and the strong people he sees are all real detached people. , will affect the physical sensation.

    In that case, Shen Yi could endure it and finish the trick, not to mention now?

    "The Emperor of Heaven, Cheng Hao, is going to the world to save the robbery." Shen Yi was not only unmoved, but also robbed Gao Yi's words. After all, the other party refused to follow the original lines, so she had to repeat the act in her dream again, and asked back. Said: "The devil is here to ask me to take action, right?"

    Gao Yi's sigh of relief, until now, can be said to be difficult to ride a tiger, so he laughed angrily: "I have no one in the devil world, do I need to invite you?

    " Teacher, this..." The screenwriter He Jun frowned, and Gao Yi's qualifications were there, he couldn't say anything, if the word was changed like this, the plot would go astray.

    "Don't worry, take a look." Cao Yu lit a cigarette and looked at the screen with relish.

    Gao Yi is the ceiling of his acting skills in the entire crew of "The Tribulation of the World". He is the only one who can play against him, and he is still a newcomer!

    However, after hearing Gao Yi's question, Shen Yi suddenly became serious, and she slowly said: "Did the devil forget that the three worlds are different, unless they are reincarnated as human beings, whether it is the heavenly world or the devil world powerhouse who enter the human world, one body Strength will be suppressed by 90%..."

    He Jun was stunned: Why don't I remember that there is this setting in my script?

    He had always seemed calm and calm, but suddenly stood up from his seat and took a step forward.

    Live in the air, nourish the transplanted body.

    Yesterday's Shen Yi was only the high-ranking Suwu Secretary of the Great Zhou Dynasty, but today's Shen Yi is a Taoist who has endured the kneeling of thousands of monks in the Supreme Sect!

    Once stood above thousands of cultivators and strong men, it was an aura that no amount of blowers could blow out.

    Just a glance, Gao Yi felt a substantial pressure, as if his life was threatened.

    "I don't know if this Dao Venerable in the human world can leave you, a demon lord whose strength has been suppressed by 90%?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

77.1K 4.3K 13
❝ give me ten days to make you fall in love with me. ❞ in which a guy gives a girl ten days to make him fall in love with her. not all stories have h...
20.8K 366 12
"Mom, wake up, we have to find my dad quickly." The moment Ke Bei opened her eyes, this was the first sentence she heard. Then I felt light on my leg...
757K 34.9K 86
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
59.8K 1K 99
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230983/ Author: Spicy Mandarin Duck Pot Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Latest: Chapter 99 Extra: I...