First Wife, First Love.

De Karnavi55

0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love... Mai multe

0. Characters.
1. Arya Malhotra.
2. Vedant Mehra
3. Failed Marriages.
5. Marriage Proposal.
6. First Meeting.
7. Save The Date.
8. So Much Shopping.
9. Happy Moments.
10. Engagement Day.
11. A Piece Of Past.
12. Mehandi & Sangeet.
13. Tied Forever.
14. Considerate Husband.
15. Silly Siblings.
16. Our Name.
17. Hold My Hand.
18. Balancing Relations.
19. A Little Closer.
20. One Kiss At A Time.
21. Good Habit.
22. Starting Somewhere.
23. Rakshabandhan Shock.
24. Insecurities.
25. Truth Unfold.
26. New Morning.
27. Shocking Applaud.
28. Living With Guilt.
29. BB & NN.
30. Romantic Hubby.
31. Falling For You.
32. All Yours.
33. Extended Honeymoon.
34. Just A Thought.
35. Family Dinner.
36. Little Argument
37. Opening Up.
38. Patching Up.
39. Beautiful Family.
40. Epilogue.
41. Epilogue-2.
Author's Note.

4. Old Friends.

15.6K 846 23
De Karnavi55

***Arya's Pov.***

I wake up early in the morning and look after Veer. Today he is going with Shaurya Bhai to hospital for his vaccine. Then Bhai is going to be with him all day to take care of him.

Even though we all are close to Veer, he always cries for his Dad when he is in pain or not feeling well. And Shaurya Bhai leaves everything to look after him. Their bond is seriously out of this world.

Who says only Moms can love us more. Dads are no less too. Only some Dads are not good, but one like Shaurya Bhai exists too. I hope in the future my children will get a Dad who would love them and won't back down showing that love towards them.

After getting ready in white full sleeve kurti with palazzo. I leave my hair open and wear jhumka earrings. After taking my side bag, I go to Veer's room. He is already bathed and is getting ready.

I pack his bag as his nanny gets him ready. She takes the bag from me and I take Veer downstairs. After breakfast, everybody goes their way. Mamu, Reyansh bhai and Parth are going to the office. Nani and Mami are gone to buy some stuff related to the house as per their long list..

Nanu, Shaurya bhai, Veer and I sit in one car as we all are leaving for hospital. The driver would later take me and Nanu to the cottage and drop Bhai and Veer at home. Then the driver will pick Nanu and me up later.

As Shaurya bhai goes with Veer for his check up and vaccination, I take Nanu to his doctor. After an hour later, the doctor tells us that Nanu is perfectly fine but there should be little change in his diet and so prescribed some new medicines too.

As we left the doctor's cabin, Nanu bumped into an old man. They looked up at each other then frowned which soon turned into smiles.

"Rajnath Mehra." Nanu says to the old man.

"Raghuveer Malhotra." That old man says. Then they hug each other.

"I didn't know that you are living in Shimla again?" Nanu asks Rajnath Ji.

"We moved back three and half months ago. But when did you come?" Rajnath Ji asks.

"Just two weeks back. Why are you here?" Nanu asks.

"Some regular check up and you?" Rajnath Ji asks.

"Same here. How is everyone at home?" Nanu asks.

"Everyone is fine. But who is this lovely lady with you? Introduce us." Rajnath Ji asks.

"Meet my granddaughter, Arya. She is Sakshi's daughter. And Arya, he is my childhood best friend Rajnath." Nanu says and I touch his feet but he stops me with a smile.

"Daughters don't touch feets, dear." He says just then a very beautiful girl comes there, "Meet my granddaughter, Mayra. Mayra, this is my best friend Raghuveer and his granddaughter Arya."

"Namaste." Mayra says and goes to touch Nanu's feet but he stops her too.

"So we are both blessed with grand daughters. So tell me what is going on? Is everything going ok?" Nanu asks Rajnath Ji.

"Yes. Are you free? We can talk now." Rajnath Ji says.

"We were actually going to the new cottage to finalize some things." Nanu says.

"The one on the east side of the mountain?" Rajnath Ji asked.

"Yes..?" Nanu answers gingerly as he sees a happy smile on Rajnath Ji's face.

"We are going there too. I have bought a cottage there too." Rajnath Ji says as he chuckles.

"Which cottage number?" Nanu asks.

"Cottage no.102." Rajnath Dadu says.

"Congratulations, we are neighbors now. Mine is cottage no.101." Nanu says and hugs him again.

"Then let's go there together." Rajnath Ji says.

"Yes. But... Arya tell Shaurya that we are leaving with Raj. He should leave without us." Nanu says and I go to inform Bhai.

"Bhai was everything okay?" I ask as soon as I see Bhai and Veer. Veer is rooting in Bhai's shoulder and his cheeks are stained with tears.

"Yes. I will just take him to the park and distract him. Where is Dadu?" Shaurya asks.

"Nanu has met his best friend and we are going with them as we are going to the same place. You leave without us and take care of Veer. And if you need anything just call me. Okay." I say and I kiss Veer's head but he still turns away from me.

"Fine. But call me if you need a ride back home." Bhai says as he sits in the car.

I wave at him and hear Nanu calling me. I go towards them. I sit in the passenger seat as Mayra is in the driving seat. I want to learn how to drive but it gets postponed everytime because of some crisis.

Nanu and Rajnath Ji are sitting in the back and talking non stop. Really, old friends are warming and comforting. I wish I had friends like that too. I used to have friends but none of them are my best friends. I will try to start a conversation with Mayra.

"So what do you do, Mayra?" I ask her.

"I actually stay at home only. I have done bachelor's in arts, especially dancing as I like it and also some other art courses. I have recently started a photography course too. What about you?" Mayra asks with her sweet voice. She has chestnut-colored hair with exotic sea green eyes which is unusual.

"Well. I have done an interior designing course along with some internship but now I just stay at home and do some personal work only. But you are great. You are learning so many things." I say in awe of her.

"It is nothing. I was bored so I thought of trying something new." She says and then we start talking about where we studied and common things.

The car finally stops near the gate of our cottage. We walk the small distance as Rajnath Ji wants to see our place first. I looked around for a while. The cottage has six bedrooms along with a drawing room and kitchen. The garden has a small pond and a very good scope to have a beautiful view.

I start planning while they look around. After I complete most of the work, Rajnath Ji looks over my shoulder to see my work and I explain things to him. He looks impressed by my work.

"Can you look at our cottage and suggest something too, dear. If you don't mind." Rajnath Ji says.

"Why would she just suggest? She will even help you with your interior work." Nanu says with confidence.

"But you must be busy with other things." Mayra says sweetly. Her voice is really soothing to hear.

"I wouldn't mind that at all, Rajnath Ji. And I am not that busy. Also you are my Nanu's bestfriend, I will do it. Let's go take a look at your cottage, so I can get some ideas." I say.

"Okay. But don't call me Rajnath Ji. Just Dadu is enough." Dadu says.

"Okay, Dadu." I say with a smile and then we go to see their cottage.

Their cottage also is very beautiful with six rooms, a drawing room, kitchen and one study room and small studio for Mayra as he told me. I looked around, then wrote down some things and took some pictures too.

"I will make some plans and email you about it. Then we will meet and discuss further." I say.

"Great. Now I don't have to stress about finding an interior designer thanks to my good friend." Rajnath Dadu says.

After that Dadu and Nanu talk for a while in the garden. While I ask Mayra about the things she wants in her studio. She also tells me about her Dadi, Mom and brother's choice.

After a while, they dropped us home. But when Nanu insisted them to come inside Dadu said he had some work but he promised he would come next time. He invites Nanu to meet him soon too.

"Where were you both?" Nani asks us as soon as we enter the house.

"I met an old friend, Rajnath. So, I got busy talking to him." Nanu says with a smile as he sits down and Mami makes me sit too when I go to help her with vegetables.

"You met Rajnath Ji. Did he drop you both? Then why didn't you invite him here?" Nani asks with a frown.

"Oh ho! He is busy and said he will come to meet us soon. I am very hungry. Let's have lunch now." Nanu says and I go to freshen up.

After lunch, I start working on both my projects. I make sure to add colors and furniture like Mayra told me about. I email it to Rajnath Dadu and he calls me after fifteen minutes.

"The ideas are very great, dear. I will show it to my grandson then we will discuss it later. Okay?" Dadu asks.

"Yes of course. As you wish Dadu." I say.

"Dear if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Dadu asks me.

"Of course Dadu. You can ask me anything." I say as I close my laptop.

"Don't you feel strange in your family as your parents are no longer around you?" Dadu asks bluntly. I think for a minute.

"A family does not involve just parents only. It also has grandparents, relatives and the people who love us the most. And I don't feel like a stranger. They are my family because I love them and they love me too. But why did you ask me that?" I ask Dadu.

"Just to get to know you better. Okay I will see you later. God bless your good soul. Bye." Dadu says with relief.

"Okay. Bye." I say as I hang up.

I don't know why he asked me this weird question. I go to see Veer after that and look after him while bhai works on some of his projects. We play for a while then go for dinner and then sleep.

***Raghuveer's Pov.***

It has been a week since I met my old friend and today we both are going to meet again. Aru is done with both the projects and the work is going to be complete in two weeks.

I went to meet Raj at his office. I ask the receptionist to tell him that I have arrived. As I wait for some time, a young dashing man enters the building. His looks kind of remind me of Raj only.

He gives attention to everyone but also maintains his authority. He looks at me and I smile at him, he smiles back politely. I think the receptionist tells him about me because he comes towards me the very next minute.

"I am sorry to make you wait Mr. Malhotra but if my staff had known that you were my Dadu's friend they wouldn't have made you wait here. Please do come with me." He says.

"It is perfectly alright. I have made your Dadu wait for many things, this is nothing compared to that. So no need to apologize." I say as I stand up.

"By the way, I am Vedant Mehra." He says and he goes to touch my feet but I stop him.

"So you are his grandson whom he talks about non-stop. How are you?" I ask and start walking with him.

"I am fine. How about you sir?" He says.

"Sir. Please don't call it so formal." I say as we reach Raj's cabin.

"You only tell me what to call you." Vedant says as Raj dismisses the people in his cabin.

"Anything but that. What about Nanu as you already have Dadu." I say and we both chuckle.

"So finally you arrived. I was waiting for hours for you Raghu." Raj says.

"And he was waiting for you downstairs. You should have told me Dadu I would have made special arrangements for your friend. He is not only your friend but also the owner of Malhotra company. He is not a small person." Vedant says as he teases his Dadu.

"So what? He made me wait for so many things. One of them was to marry your Dadi. He took a long road for me to reach your Dadi and my wedding venue." Raj says and I laugh.

"You should have seen the look on his face that day. But in the end she became your wife." I say.

"I wish you had taken an even bigger route." Raj mumbles but we hear it.

"I would like to hear what Dadi's opinion on your sentence would be." Vedant says.

"What are you still doing here? Go and do your work. Go." Raj says to his grandson and he shakes his head and leaves from Raj's cabin.

"So where were we?" I ask him.

"We were nowhere. But I would like to make this conversation go somewhere." Raj says as he gestures to me to sit down.

"Somewhere. But where?" I ask as I drink some water.

"Somewhere where we talk like relatives then friends." Raj says with a smile on his face.

"I don't understand. What are you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"I mean to say I was thinking about making you my relative by marrying your granddaughter with my grandson." Raj says and I am surprised.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

619K 40.5K 52
[Arranged Marriage Series-1] She is second wife; can she be his first love? Besides having great friends, Mayra has a wonderful family as well. Mayra...
691K 25.5K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
236K 18.1K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
1.3M 52.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...