She's Mine

Bởi marvelstoryx56

Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her who... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Coffee Shop
Chapter 2: Is that me?!
Chapter 3: My House
Chapter 4: Pancakes and Pigs
Chapter 5: Bruises
Chapter 6: Willow
Chapter 7: Just a Dream
Chapter 8: Back to Reality
Chapter 9: A New Pig?
Chapter 10: A New Roommate
Chapter 11: Learning the Ropes
Chapter 12: Goats n Fun
Chapter 13: Garden Shinanigins
Chapter 14: Stories and Sunset
Chapter 15: Healing and Bed
Chapter 16: Gone again
Chapter 17: Party and People
Chapter 18: Lizzie?!
Chapter 19: Hospital
Chapter 20: Cuddles and Comfort
Chapter 21: A Visitor?
Chapter 22: Is It Over?
Chapter 23: What A Night
Chapter 24: Truth Is Out
Chapter 25: Lunch Date
Chapter 26: What A Mess
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Were NOT Dating!
Chapter 29: Finally!
Chapter 30: Jealousy and Work
Chapter 31: Fights and Promises
Chapter 32: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 33: A Long Night Ahead
Chapter 34: I Knew It
Chapter 35: I Can Explain
Chapter 36: You're a Fast Learner
Chapter 37: A New Begining
Chapter 38: What About Us?
Chapter 39: She Realed Me In
Chapter 40: The Perfect Girlfriend
Chapter 41: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 42: Reunited
Chapter 44: I love you.
Chapter 45: Please!
Chapter 46: By Your Side
Chapter 47: What A Plan
Chapter 48: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 49: The Future?
Chapter 50: I lov-
Book 2: And I'm Hers

Chapter 43: Out of Our Bubble

3.4K 125 9
Bởi marvelstoryx56

Lizzie POV-

It is a few days after Christmas and y/n and I have been enjoying each other's company at the farm before things start to get busy. We have our flight tonight to visit my family and to be honest I am a bit nervous.

My family doesn't know that I like girls because I have never dated one before, so I don't know how they will react. I'm pretty sure they have seen y/n online and in pictures because of the paparazzi but they probably just assume she is a friend. I just really hope they like and accept her. Well, I hope they accept me too.

~~~

"Morning beautiful," I say kissing y/n all over her face. A huge smile appears on her face as she wakes up and she rolls over so that she is laying on top of me pinning me down.

"Good morning Lizzie," she says closing her eyes again.

"What's with you this morning? You're never like this in the morning. Usually, I'm the one all over you," I joke and look up at me taking her head off of my chest.

"What? Um excuse me but who wouldn't want to want to cuddle with the most perfect woman ever? No one, so can you blame me? Also, I got my period last night and feel shitty so I kinda want the attention more than usual today," she explains to me and I giggle at her statement before kissing her on the forehead.

"Well, in that case, I will give you lots of attention and show you how much I love you. Can I get you anything?" I ask her.

"Not right now thank you. I just want to lay here with you for a little bit,"

"I would love that. What time is it though?"

Y/n stretches her arm and reaches for the nearest phone which ends up being mine.

"It's 9:04. And I think your new background is very cute," she tells me admiring my phone screen.

"Thank you. It's a picture of my girlfriend and me," I joke and she smiles.

"She must be one lucky girl," y/n says playing along.

"I'm the lucky one,"

Y/n puts the phone down and I hold her tight as she lets her weight fall on me as she relaxes. Her arms are wrapped around me as her head lays on my chest. We sit there for a few minutes before I decide to come up with a day plan.

"Okay, so it's around 9:15 now. What time is our flight?" I ask y/n who is half asleep.

"4:30 pm," she tells me in her morning voice which I absolutely adore.

"Okay thank you. We have a lot of time to kill then. What do you say about staying in bed and watching movies then? I'll get us breakfast and we can chill?" I suggest and she nods barely moving her head.

"Wow, you're sleepy today. We even went to bed early last night," I say sounding surprised.

"You know exactly why I am tired. I don't think I've ever gone that many rounds before. It's like we were in the Olympics. We would have definitely gotten gold though," she says winking at me.

"Oh my god y/n," I laugh and she kisses me on the lips before rolling off of me.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere. You, however, promised me breakfast and my stomach seems to want that now," she says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I pretend not to hear her and she huffs.

"Lizzie can you go make our food so my stomach will shut up and I can be back in your arms, please see." She begs and I hop out of bed and start walking to the kitchen.

"You're lucky I love you!" I call out, just loud enough so that she can hear me.

"Yes, yes I am. I love you too!" She calls back and I shake my head smiling. She's such a goof.

Y/n POV-

What seems like forever later, which was probably only 10 minutes, Lizzie comes back holding two plates filled with food. She hands them both to me so she can sit down on the bed before she takes one of the plates back.

"Thank you for making this Lizzie. My stomach appreciates it," I thank her and she smiles before taking a bite of her breakfast wrap.

I take a bite of mine allowing the flavours to become known before I swallow and take another bite.

"This is delicious. I didn't think you could cook," I poke at her and she rolls her eyes at me taking my plate from my hands.

"Hey! What's that for? I'm still hungry," I whine and she kisses me quickly on the lips.

"You should do something useful with that mouth instead of picking on your girlfriend," she tells me, handing back my food.

"I have a girlfriend?!"

"Yes, and she's wonderful. Now eat up so we can cuddle. All I want to do is squeeze you right now, even though you're being annoying,"

"Yes ma'am," I say and she tries to play tough guy, but I can see the smile she is trying to hide.

                                            ~~~

Lizzie and I are currently watching Modern Family while cuddling in bed. We haven't moved in hours and we're running out of time before we have to catch our plane. I haven't even packed yet and I don't think Lizzie has either. Uh oh.

"Hey princess?" I say and Lizzie takes her head off of my chest, looking up at me with a smirk as she lightly blushes.

"Princess? That's new. I like it," she tells me and I smile, taking a mental note.

"You know we have to get up soon right? We both haven't packed and our flight leaves in 4 hours which means we have to leave in two hours. We both know it takes us forever to go anywhere so we need to get a move on," I explain and she just groans pulling the blanket over her head, staying cuddled close to me.

"Lizzie..."

"What?!" She blurts in annoyance.

"I love you," I say and the blankets come flying off her head to reveal a smiling Elizabeth Olsen. I lean down kissing her on the lips and when I go to pull away, she grabs my shirt pulling me right back in. God that's so hot.

                                             ~~~

"Come on! We're going to be late!" She calls to me as I train behind walking through the airport.

"Lizzie maybe if I wasn't carrying so many bags I would be able to keep up with you!" I reply and she stops to wait for me so that I can catch up.

"Thank you," I say blankly.

We get through security and shew the paparazzi off which wasn't easy. I can tell Lizzie is anxious so as soon as we get seated on the plane I grab her hand and her body falls into my arms while we wait to take off.

"Are you okay?" I ask as she sits up to put on her seatbelt as the plane is about to take off.

"I think so. That's one of the things I hate about being a celebrity. The paparazzi. They are always in my face and give me no personal space or boundaries. Everyone cares about what I am doing and who I'm with and where I'm going, but I'm just a normal person like everyone else so why does it matter. I just wish my life could be somewhat private. That's why I have loved living on the farm with you for the past 6 months. They can't find me and I can do whatever I want in peace." She explains getting a bit worked up.

"I wish I could tell you that I know how you are feeling but I don't. Before I met you I had no idea what it was like until we got chased out of the coffee shop one day. Today was the first time I have experienced it again and even I was getting anxious. I want to be able to make you feel better when things like this happen, so what can I do to help you?" I ask her genuinely.

"For now can you just hold me. I don't like planes much either. I'm glad you are with me though," she says and I open my arms for her to lay in once the plane is in the air and we can get comfortable. She snuggled into my side and I rest my chin on top of her head as we sit in silence.

With our fingers intertwined, Lizzie rubs her thumb back and forth across the top of my hand. I observe her motions which are soft and comforting as our warm bodies rest against one another.

"Lizzie?"

"Yeah y/n?"

"I'm kind of nervous to meet your parents," I tell her.

"Why's that?" She asks continuing to rub my hand.

"I'm afraid that they won't like me. What if your family thinks I'm not good enough for you because of my job and where I live or who my family is. What if your parents hate me and don't want me to be with you anymore. I can't lose you," I tell her honestly, wanting to be open with her.

She lifts her head letting go of my hand so that she can cup my face. She stares into my eyes with that loving look she gives when she knows I'm upset.

"Y/n my parents are going to love you just as much as I do. They won't care where you live or what you do as long as they know you love me and take care of me, which we both know you do. As long as I am happy they are happy. And I am happy because I'm with you. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you,"

"I love you too," Lizzie says kissing me on the lips.

"We're out in the real world from now on. No more small bubble," I remind her.

"No more bubble..."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Drama upcoming!! Get ready!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...
866K 24.2K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
698K 24.1K 46
"You didn't see that coming." Now it's my turn to tilt my head. What's she getting at? "My brother used to say that a lot. You...You said 'guess I d...
59.3K 2.4K 33
Book 2, the second book to 'She's Mine' (read that one first!) Y/ is a twenty-something-year-old living on her farm with her girlfriend Elizabeth Ols...